Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]
[Archive] The Aikanaro'hini -- Joining and Leaving the Pride Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:26 pm
User Image

This post contains information on how to join and leave the pride. If you're interested in joining us, or must take your SoA from the pride for various reasons, please take a look!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:41 pm
User Image

---Applications are ......... OPEN!---

To apply to join the pride, please post the following form in this thread after reading the Pride Information thread located here and the Pride Rituals & Beliefs located here.

Please pay particular attention to the how to's and the core concepts of the pride. If your lion will not subscribe to the pride's beliefs (demon name, the gods, etc etc) then you may want to consider just why your lion is joining the pride.

Also, seeing as how the vast majority of applications are mentally unstable lions, we urge you to truly consider what it means to be demonic. Not every member of this pride is insane. Cruelty, brutality, cold-hearted appraisal, cunning, selfishness, even a fascination with darkness or a desire to toy with the inner demons that lurk within every heart are all good traits for a demon. That said, these don't immediately rule out the nobler ideals that can exist along cunning and brutality. Nobility, mercy-killing, respect of strength, determination, and a desire for order are good examples of positive traits for demons.

Remember a demon lion is one who believes they harbour some dark force within them or believe they are not, in fact, a lion but something far stronger trapped in the body of one.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here before posting your form and we will do our best to answer them!

To re-emphasize how to join the pride

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Join the Pride.
TTo join the pride one must first encounter a member of the pride – how that happens varies and is up to the individual wishing to join. The prospective member is then shown around the pride and presented to one or both of the leaders. They must gain permission to stay in the pride lands FROM A LEADER. This may be considered gotten once you've gotten the okay to join! You may, as per shop rules, request a cert change once you've had an RP with an official (certed!) pride member.

To become an official member, you must be initiated through a ritual fight with one of the pride’s leaders (if you are an adult) or by acceptance from a pride leader (if you are an adol or younger). This RP is NOT mandatory, but if you want to RP it out, feel free to PM the owner of a current IC leader! Slaves don't need to be presented to the pride leaders.

After meeting with a leader and being approved, you are considered a member of the pride and should go fill out the form in the Members thread to make it all official. Also, you should request the pride cert for your SoA if you have not done so already.

However, all new adult members must undergo the Name Quest before they are full fledged members (this does NOT have to be RPed out, and can even be a solo so long as you run it by the pride mule before posting it!). Younger SoA do not have to do this until they reach adult, but they should choose a rank to train for.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

**After you have read all of the information listed above, please post this form here...**

------------------------------------------

[color=darkred][size=18][b]I will enter the Gates...[/b][/size]
[b]All members MUST fill out the Member Add form in the Members and Ranks thread upon approval. PLEASE do so - it helps them keep the member list up to date. <3[/b]
[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]SoA's Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Suggested Rank:[/b] ((Please make sure you discuss what rank you would like to hold with a pride owner if it's anything other than the default rank; you can change your rank at any time, but to do so please fill out the form in the Members and Ranks thread))
[b]Demon Name:[/b] (( if joining as an adult ))
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Contact Info:[/b] ((email, AIM, MSN, PM... etc))
[b]Ideas for Join RP? (Optional)[/b] ((Which leader do you want them to meet, any ideas for plot/how it will go, etc etc))
[b]Why do you want to join?[/b]

[b]I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads:[/b] ((PLEASE make sure you have done this... we reserve the right to smack you if you try to do something against pride beliefs ^^ ))
[b]What is the length of time that cubs are not allowed out of the den after birth?:[/b] ((This question is to ensure you have read the rules and info.))[/color]

------------------------------------------
Leaving the Pride

Occasionally, a member may leave for one reason or another. A slave managing to escape, a member leaving to 'infiltrate' another pride, or...well any number of reasons. There are no real IC consequences UNLESS you return to the lands or run across a wandering demon. If that's the case...expect a confrontation if you didn't leave with the pride's blessing.

[color=darkred][size=18][b]I must exit the Gates...[/b][/size]
[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]SoA's Name:[/b]
[b]Demon Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Reason for leaving?[/b] [/color]

Aegnorhini

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:12 am
I will enter the Gates...
Owner's Name: Truth.Be.Told
SoA's Name: Haramu-chanua
Image: Haramu
Suggested Rank: Tsafare (Xd; -had a braindead moment-)
Contact Info: AIM = tialtruth
Ideas for Join RP? Uh....8D; Runs across one of the adult members at the borders?
Why do you want to join? Haramu, despite her birth, is a demon. Trained by the demon-lioness Jibril to follow the ways of Sparda, she is not 'evil'...but does not fit in among 'mortals'. And she has been seeking out the demon pride since whispers of it reached her ears.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:36 pm
Owner's Name: honey.roasted.ferrets
SoA's Name: Abeni
Image: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p150/SoAstuff2/Certs Rogue Lion/certabeniadult.jpg
Suggested Rank: She's a seer... so I'd love it if she could be a Priest.
Contact Info: AIM: Luv4Kou
Ideas for Join RP? I've started one with Hakuna'jina, so I was hoping maybe she could recruit her.
Why do you want to join? Abeni was my first SoA... So I've always wanted her to join a pride, one I could really get into and be active in. And when I saw this... well, it just fits! With her being a seer from the Goddess of Fire, and her violent/catty nature... It fits perfectly. <3

honey.roasted.ferrets

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:51 pm
@ Truth: Sounds good~ I can volunteer Iar if you need someone to RP that with lulz~

@ ferrets: Awesome! We need some seers in this pride. XD And more adults overall 8D;; Priest would be great, too. Though probly she'd need to meet with one of the leaders and do an RP about hearing the voices of the gods etc etc before she's promoted to said rank XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:37 pm
That'd be fine! I didn't expect it to happen over night! <33 I'll poke you for RP when this one is over with Hakuna.  

honey.roasted.ferrets

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:55 pm
^_^ Sounds good~ <33  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 pm
Owner's Name: ShinosBee
SoA's Name: Mahewa
Image: Image here
Suggested Rank: He's a juve for now (should be adol but hasn't been colored) so...I'm not sure. I'd like to play him in the pride a bit to get a feel for where he'd fit. Not a slave though, I think.
Contact Info: kung.fu.mantis@hotmail.com
AIM- kungfumantis2618
MSN- see email
Ideas for Join RP? It's sorta been done...
Why do you want to join? Nyoko and Kieko told me to XD naw, I've got a thing going on with Kasdeya and him.

ShinosBee

Nerd

Elwryn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:30 pm
Owner's Name: Elwryn
SoA's Name: Helel'Shahar
Image: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/ravane/certhelelshaharadult.jpg
Suggested Rank: Yana'hin or Na'artu (explanation below xD)
Contact Info: Aim: ReciaMorte or CandidKoala; MSN: elwryn@hotmail.com
Ideas for Join RP?
Ok, this is going to sound incredibly lame, but I'm lame so I can't help myself. Firstly, Helel'Shahar hasn't really been ARpeed yet, which is why I'm lookin' to join a pride. FYI, he's a cosplay based off Lucifer the cat from Cinderella that I won through a random contest in the thread a year ago. Petite Kitsune directed me here, as we were thinking about RPing Helel and her girl together but couldn't think of how/why they'd meet up. Helel is vain, rude, sarcastic, and snippy, and basically a pain in the a**- he's smart when he wants to be, but most of the time his assholery comes off kind of comical from an OOC-standpoint... Helel was cast out of his pride (entirely nonofficial pretend pride that I'm making up right now for Apree purposes, so sue me) for challenging the rule of his father. He's basically been wandering for weeks now, hungry, filthy, tired, and malnourished. He used to be a big, strapping young man but is now thin and straggly looking. (image)
Helel is basically looking for food, shelter- anything. I figured he could meet up with Petite's cub by wandering in the territory, but that'd be pretty difficult considering it's marked and guarded by the defenders- but maybe since it's still new, small, and reeling from the earthquakes he could pull it off on accident?
I kind of imagined him being caught bathing in one of their sacred hot springs xDD but I figure those would be guarded? I don't know~
AS for the rank, I figure he'll either make a good impression on Petite's kid/whomever else catches him wandering and be unknowingly declared cub sitter per her request, or piss off a lot of people and be used as a slave.
Why do you want to join? As I stated above, my boy needs roleplay. xD Beyond that, Kit is my buddy and it'd be fun to ARPee w/ her, and because I think your pride concept is really cool and wanted to join before I knew she was in it, honestly <3.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:42 pm
@ Shinos: Probly doing that RP soon with Iar, so all is good XDD

@ Elwryn: Oh awesome! XD That sounds like some cool plot there, and the pride does need more adults, for srsly lol. Really, he could end up going with either rank, depending on how you want to work it through RP. Only thing is, after meeting Petite's girl, you'd need to grab an RP with my Iar or Seph's Verge (the leaders) for the 'official' join up and all~ Other than that, looks great!  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Elwryn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:13 am
Kk, well me and Kit will probably have the Arpee and depending on how it turns out she'll report me to your boy or Seph's (really, whoever feels like handling it) if that's cool with youse guise.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:39 pm
Sounds good to me :3  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Elwryn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:50 pm
...Ok, it doesn't look like that RP is gonna happen...

Would it be too much to ask if maybe one of the other pride members could pick it up where it's at? (the beginning? XDDD) D: I can edit the title? XD;;

link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13564573

I removed Merlin'iel's name since she looks like she's not going to do it, and I'm not going to keep nagging her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:39 pm
XD I could toss Usare at him if you want~ The kid needs more RP. XD And he's one of the pride heirs so he can be all ' >C you shouldn't be here!'  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Elwryn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:55 pm
Ah, ok. That will work. biggrin I'm fine with that if you are~ *goes to change thread title* Thank you! <3  
[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff