Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] a warm welcome my childern ( Entei, Hanna,and childen) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:44 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hanna lays in the middle of the her garden home she is surarounded by three baskets hid partly in the grass she sighs with happyness and waits for Entei to come and check out their childern, singing softly to them, she loved the fact that she was a mother now she love the fact that Entei was a caring and loving stallion

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:14 pm
(Sorry for the delay ^w^ wink

He galloped along the path he had followed before, the path that led into her home, he slowed down to a brisk trot around the sharper corners. He skidded to a quick halt as a familiar scent reached him, quickly scanning the area he located her in a little but spacious area. Whinnying a happy greeting he sped up towards her, before stopping a prancing trot with a playful expression on his face. After a few steps he walked closer to her, and admired her as he did.

He nuzzled her gently, "How are you my dear?" he asked her before he continued to nuzzle her. It was then that a light patch in the grass caught his attention. Thinking it was Arlin he turned towards the light patch and then noticed the true colors. Looking at her with curiousity he walked towards the item. Lowering his head close, to the basket he sniffed at it.

It was then that he discovered the smell was like Hanna... and himself. He pondered and looked around to confirm his thought. He spotted a darker one, and a spotted cream colored one. He looked at Hanna with a puzzled look, with a grin that he had try to contain "Are they?" he felt it in his heart, but he just had to hear it.

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:01 pm
(( it's ok, welcome back))

hearing a winny she winnies back, and waits to see him as he enters her resting place, watching him walk closer to her she smiles,at him, stopping her singing

she smiles and nuzzles him back " I'm pretty good just a little tired, u?." she smiles sweetly enjoying the nuzzling from him, she watches him walk towards the basket, she smiles wider watching him sniff it.

she smiles again and nods at him " they are, Congrautions Entei! we are parents." she smiles sweetly at him, she walks towords him and nuzzles him then the basket.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:16 pm
"Parents..." he happily repeated after her, he felt like his heart was overflowing. Calmly walking towards each basket he gave a gentle nuzzle to each basket, and nickered a greeting to each one. He didn't know if they could hear him or understand him... it felt natural to him.

Content with greeting his children, he smiled at Hanna and nuzzled her again. "They are beautiful baskets... but our children shall bring them to shame" he then paused to smile playfully at her. "Congrats Hanna" he then resumed nuzzling her.

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:07 pm
she watches him, nicker and nuzzle each one in return she smiles at him

she smiles and nuzzles him back " yes they are." she smirks playly at him then looks at them again " thanks." she nuzzles him back " how long do you think it will take for them to come out?"

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:25 pm
He looked at her then the basket "I'm not to sure" he puzzled over it for a few seconds "Possibly soon, however they can take however long they want." He didn't feel like rushing them out of their baskets, but then wondered "I really have no idea how long it will take..." he nudged a nearby basket "Maybe you do" he chuckled before returning a playful look at her.

He was still amazed and a little shocked, him a father... He knew he would do the best he could for his family, though he still felt slightly nervous 'Maybe this is how new fathers feel...' He looked into Hanna's eye and knew then all he needed was her to be by his side and everything will turn out great.

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:34 pm
she nods slowly then nuzzles him a bit " with my nieces it took over a couple of weeks, I'm not worried they will come out when they are ready." she smiles sweetly relaxing around himim a bit more, she had asked herself if she loved him, yes she did how did she tell him that

she nuzzles him " I think we are going to great parents, what do you think?" she smiles happyly at him, then relaxes her head agaist his listening closely, she closes her eyes to rest a bit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:00 pm
"Your neices" he looked surprised you have never mentioned them before, then he smiled "Hopefully I and them" he surveyed the baskets "Hopefully, one day we'll get a chance to meet them."

He looked deeply into her eyes "I'm sure we'll be better then great" he playfully nuzzled her back. He listened to her breathe as she rested her head next to his. His world felt so complete, he had the mare of his dreams, and was about to be a father.

He pondered for a little while, back to when he met another pregnant mare. How she seemed to love talking about her mate... 'so Hanna is my mate' he could feel his heard beat faster at the thought and could feel himself blushing up.

He smiled at the thought, and then pondered if it seemed okay to accept each other as mates after having babies... 'I would think so' he snapped at himself.

He took a deep breath before beginning trying to hide the fact he still felt a little nervous "I have a question..."

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:26 pm
Hanna nods " yes, i have a brother too, his name is Duncan, my nieces are named Azamaria and Taja." she smiles and follows his eyes " yes I hope you will too, infact that is where Arlin is gathering the family to meet the babies."

she blushes and looks into his eyes " that is great to hear." she giggles at being nuzzled back, she enjoyed his closeness, this is how a family is surpost to be, she watches him closely still holding a smile when he said that he had a question " yes my love?" she blushes again

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:17 pm
He felt his heart speed up again at the sound of the reunion to meet their babies. Gathering as much courage as he could he nuzzled her while looking deeply into her eyes. "Will you..." he begun before catching his breath to start over again "...will you be my lifemate?" he could feel himself holding his breath in antipation of the response, and of the furture gathering.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:42 pm
hanna smiles sweetly at him and nods she then nuzzles him " yes I will." seeing on the baskets she blinks at looks at entei, " I think they are getting ready to come out!" she watches as the first basket wiggles a lots then a starts to come out slowly

User Image the foal looks from the red stallion and then the mare with big eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:13 pm
He was overjoyed at her answer, he felt was filled with so much happiness he pranced around before nuzzling her. He then heard her speak and froze in amazement to look at the little basket as it wiggled and a new life came into the light.

He watched the new foal watched them with big eyes, then he lowered his head towards the foal, and smiled happily. He then looked up to his mate happily, his attention was short though. Another basket had begun to wiggle to life. He Gently nosed it after it came close to falling upside down.

User Image
His tiny head peeked out of the basket followed by his dark body. He sniffs briefly as he calmly inspects everyone there. He grins, before stretching his forelegs then hindlegs.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:49 am
Hanna smiles and watches him carefully run around she smiles again then looks at her two foals smiling at them widely she flet so happy that she had this great family "OH Entei, they are beauful." she walks over and nuzzles the first one then the 2nd, " what will we name them?"

the foal blinks at his father then giggles, then leans into his mother he giggles again and walks unsteaded over to him to nuzzle his leg " da"/color]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:11 pm
"They certainly are" he couldn't believe what had just happened and was admiring his children, still abosorbing the shock of meeting his children for the first time. He looked at her then looked at the sky in deep thought for names.

He watched his sibling move about before he attempted to follow. He sneezed nearly sending himself flopping to the his side, now he bagan to laugh after steadying himself. Feeling secure once again he pranced around with a silly grin on his face.

He watched his brother leans against their mom and then head towards dad. He ran up to his mom and continued to prance about, before pausing to lean against her, his smile widened as he stared up to his mother.

The first foals giggling caught his attention, he watched his son lean towards his mother and then approach him. He was rather shocked that the foal already new words, but then again they were in the baskets so of course they would know these things. He laughed and smiled at his son before gently and playfully clipping at his son's mane with his teeth.

He paused and looked at his second child who was playfully prancing around. "I would like to name him..." he motioned towards the dark colored foal "...Calcifer, I've always like the sound of that name." He looked at the colt close to him "What to do you think, and what should we name him?" He looked happily at her.

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:47 pm
Hanna watches her other son and smiles at him nickering softly at him, she licks him softly as he leans agaist her and smiles at Entei and the other foal " that is a good name Entei, I like it too and I like it fits him." she nuzzles Calcifer, then looks back at the other foal " ummm we should name him Ruka, i have always liked that name." she looks at the foal near entei

Ruka giggles softly as Entei, then licks his dad's nose, giggling he watches his brother closely and then smirks at his family

Hanna smiles at Entei " what should we do now?" she looks at the last basket  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces