Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
Dark Doll's Mausoleum - Ningyo's Spirits Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami_no_Ningyo

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:45 pm
User Image Boku wa junsui na terrorist

User Image

Dark Doll's Mausoleum
~Ningyo's Beloved Spirits~

I had been wandering around the land of Isira, looking for spirits to call my very own.

I saw all the guides with their beautiful spirits and was saddened. I was alone and felt very out of place. I had spent my days searching for a mask of my own. The night is when I would pray and plead to Wraith to help me find a spirit.

One day, I was wandering aimlessly through an old grave yard. It seemed to have been abandoned for many years. I was a little creeped out to be honest. it was quiet and everything seemed to be lifeless.

Until I heard a deep sigh. I looked over, and there he was! my very first spirit!

Kimi no omou ga mama ni kakumei ga okiru User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:59 pm

User Image

Alignment: Neutral
Mate: Hono
Children: Gavin, Harmony, Teru, Echo

After I entered that creepy graveyard and heard that deep sigh, I was so surprised to see that beautiful, fully awakened spirit sitting upon his head stone. He looked so lonely and sad. He even had tear's leaking from his white eyes.

My heart ached as I watched him. He stared miserably at the ground, his hands in his lap and the tips of his toes touching the ground.

He looked up when I stepped on a stick. His blue hair hung limply in his face as he looked me over. He seemed hesitant as he stood up and I was a bit afraid.

I didn't know how he would react to me, but I decided to take some action.

"My name is Ningyo," I said to him, smiling as sweetly as I could, "What's your name?"

Th spirit gave me a bit of a disbelieving look, which I don't blame him for. I was pretty odd.

"My name?" he asked me, tilting his head to the side a little, "My name is Hewa."

"Would you like to be my first spirit, Hewa?" I asked him, grinning from ear to ear.

After Hewa said yes, he learned the hard way that I am a crazy girl who likes to poke fun at him!

He's a relatively young spirit with an easy going personality. He's easy to embarrass and blushes when ever he is given special attention. Hewa doesn't get angry often, but when he does, he's like the freaking incredible Hulk!

The story of Hewa's life:

Hewa and his two sisters lost their parents when Hewa was 18 (just about to start his first year at a university) and his sisters were 6. He went straight into the working world after high school and forgot about going further in his education. He took care of them and put them through college. He died of old age and had a pretty happy life.

His name means "Peace."

He also has a beautiful mate. Her name is Hono.
Her guide is STAR_no_Teru.

First Annual Prom King!

Yami_no_Ningyo

Yami_no_Ningyo

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:07 pm

User Image

Mate: No one
Children: None

With Hewa at my side, I was so happy! I had my very own spirit and he was just gorgeous! Not to mention he hit it off quickly with the ever beautiful Hono.

I couldn't think of anything else I could want. I had Hewa, he had his mate, and I was waiting eagerly with Teru to see if they would break masks and have children. (Something that is bound to happen in the near future!)

One day, I was sitting peacefully beside a hidden spring with Hewa snoozing only a few feet away. It was a clear, sunny day. Not too hot, not too bright, just perfect.

"What a day to be lazy," I had said as I sent a playful glare at Hewa. He simply snorted and rolled over, not even the slightest bit disturbed by my purposefully loud voice.

I shook my head with a sigh and closed my eyes, leaning back on my hands. It was the perfect day to sun bathe.

That's when it happened! A bright flash, that blinded me through my eye lids, lit up the little clearing we were in. It was so bright that it startled Hewa out of his deep sleep, the spirit almost fell into the water.

I looked up in time to see flames showering down upon us. It was a gorgeous site, but still very frightening. I had never seen anything like it, nor did I understand why it was happening.

That's when I saw her: a beautiful fiery spirit laying limp on the ground.

"Oh my..." Hewa said as we both rose to our feet and rushed to her aid. She didn't seem hurt, just shocked that she had fallen so far.

"Are you alright?" I had asked, helping the spirit into a sitting position.

The female nodded her head slowly, unsure.

"What's your name?" Hewa asked the female, smiling gently.

"I... I don't have a name..." she spoke softly.

"Then how about I name you?!" I had asked happily, grinning from ear to ear.

Both spirits looked at me oddly. Like Hewa didn't know how crazy and random I was.

"I like Nisshoku!"

Nisshoku is a shy and quiet girl. She gets along very well with friendly and calm spirits like Hewa.

The story of Nisshoku's life:

Nisshoku was eighteen when she died. She was an outtcast in school and always got picked on. Her house caught on fire on Christmas Eve, passed out from smoke inhalation, and then died in the fire.

She is currently without a mate.

Her name means "Eclipse of Sun".

User Image

I am proud to introduce Nisshoku's familiar, Hana.

While Helping Surma care for a sick Florikillen, Nisshoku fell in love with the plant-like creatures. Especially the sweet little one she was tending to.

She adores Hana and carries the flower with her where ever she goes.

Her name means "Flower" which is rather fitting =3

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:15 pm

User Image

Nickname: Ani

Anissina is a wish maker. She is a special spirit of the night, granting the wishes of those she deems fit.

One night, Hewa had suddenly disappeared from the mausoleum. Nisshoku and I couldn't find him anywhere and I began to worry. he was my very first spirit and he was very special to me.

I remember crying and calling out for him while Nisshoku searched the mausoleum for any signs of him. At one point, I began calling out for Wraith. I begged him to help me find my Hewa, my friend. I just couldn't bear the thought of losing him!

That's when I heard the sound of a metallic jingling. I looked up, and there they were. Wraith stood before me, a beautiful midnight colored spirit behind him. It only too me a moment to stumble to my feet and start pleading and begging Wraith to help me. I had to find Hewa and Wraith was the perfect person to ask!

I guess seeing me so desperate and heartbroken made the female spirit want to help me because she stepped passed Wraith and said, "I'll help you!"

Anissina became my third spirit right then. She used her magic to transport the four of us (Nisshoku, Anissina, Wraith and myself) to Hewa's location.

The jerk ran off to visit his mate, Hono, without telling anyone! You can bet that I gave him a piece of my mind!

Anissina is a brave and courageous spirit. She will do anything to help a person. She does like to talk but she also loves silence. Her favorite thing is falling snow, glistening in the night.

The story of Anissina's life:

I don't Anissina's life story yet. She doesn't like to talk about it.

Anissina is currently without a mate.

This spirit was an RP Prompt.
This is what I wrote to win her:

Yami_no_Ningyo

I heard the whisper of a desperate voice, pleading that someone find their beloved spirit. Their voice was low and hoarse, no doubt from crying and calling out the name of their spirit. The sound was heart wrenching, tears welling up in my eyes. I couldn't ignore the cry! If someone cared that much about their spirit, to scream them self hoarse and to break down in tears, then they truly deserved my help!

I must admit, when I first saw Wraith, I was frightened. I was disoriented and unsure of my surroundings. Most importantly, I was worried about the guide who called me and their spirit.
At first, I thought he was going to harm me, being a stranger in a land he obviously knows so well. I was glad I recognized him or I wouldn't have been able to contain myself.

When I met the guardian who had called me, I was surprised by her appearance. Her eyes were red and puffy, her face was streaked with tears and her hair and clothes were a mess. She really was worried about her lost spirit and she seemed very happy to see Wraith, begging him for help. Begging him to help her find her only spirit.

That's when I stepped up, mustering up my courage. I was hell bent on helping this girl find her spirit.

Yami_no_Ningyo

Yami_no_Ningyo

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:23 pm

User Image

Nickname: Sol
Mate: Constantine

This particular spirit is special. I found him hiding behind a tree after the first Isira prom.

I was awestruck when I first saw him. His gorgeous pink hair and feathers, his pale and delicate complexion, his shy demeanor. I could honestly tell you that I stopped dead when I saw him. Hewa even ran into me because he wasn't paying attention. Idiot was too busy blowing kisses at Hono instead of watching where he was walking. (I do love Hewa, but he can be so ditsy sometimes.)

Hewa followed my gaze to the shy pink spirit and smiled at him. I almost "awed" when he blushed brightly and ducked behind the tree. It was just so... so precious! It was even more adorable because the tree wasn't wide enough to hide all of him.

I decided that I couldn't stand it! I just needed to hug him!

I ran over to him, stumbling a little in the snow. (I adore Solitude as well, but snow is a definite pain in the a**!) The spirit jumped as I ran at him (none too gracefully, mind you) and fell when I tackle-glomped him. I just could not help myself! I mean, look at him! He's freaking adorable!

After Hewa pried my off of him and Ani and Nisshoku helped the poor spirit up, I grinned at him.

"What's your name?" I had asked him, watching as he blushed and tried to scuttle away from my girls.

"S-Solomon.." He said shyly, shifting from foot to foot shyly.

"Do you have a guide?" I asked him, wanting to tackle-glomp him again. Too bad Hewa had a tight hold on me. Jerk...

"N-no..." Solomon said quietly, , his cheeks turning a brighter red.

"Would you like to come home with us, then Solomon?" I asked, holding out my hand for the pink spirit.

Solomon looked at my hand and just kind of stared at it. He was sizing me up, making sure that I was being serious and not just playing a cruel joke on him. Seeing my happy smile, he slowly reached out his hand and took mine.

And that, my friends, is how I got my fourth spirit. <3

Solomon is very shy and unsure of himself. He doesn't think that he is anything special and tries to blend in with the background like a piece of furniture. He is a bi curious male.

The story of Solomon's life:

Solomon was an orphan and was picked on a lot before he was adopted by a nice older couple who tried to spoil him rotten. He was always shy and freaked out around large crowds. He died of old age and had a decent life.

His name is Hebrew for "Peace"

Solomon's handsome mate is the earthen spirit, Constantine.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:41 pm

User Image

I was wandering about the Mausoleum on day, cleaning up the graves and planting fresh flowers while my spirits played. I thought it would be a good idea to release my pent up energy in some way. That and it would be a nice treat from my beloved spirits.

As I was making my way to the nearby spiring to fill up my watering can, I tripped over something.

"Ow..." I said as I looked over my scraped knee. That's when a shiny ebony caught my eye.

I reached out with shaky hands and picked up a beautiful mask... My very first mask!

"Wah!" I called out happily, jumping to my feet and dancing, "Hewa! Solomon! Ani! Nisshoku! You won't believe this!"

~*~

One day, I entered the Mausoleum with a large pot of lilies with the urge to decorate the place a little. I was humming to myself as I carried the heavy pot toward the center of the large building, grinning happily.

I looked up and froze in shock. I was so surprised to see a cloaked spirit sitting on the stone sarcophagus where I had set my first mask when I left. I even dropped my pot of lilies.

I let out a loud squeal, startling the poor spirit and tackled him.

"You grew!" I squeaked happily, cuddling the spirit happily.

~*~

It was an average day when Ulric grew to his awakened form. I was in the main garden with all of my spirits and Ulric had wandered off toward Teru and Cain. He stumbled as he moved blindly toward Teru's group. He had something in mind, someone he wanted to be around.

When he finally got to Cain, he stumbled and fell right st Cain's feet. The white haired spirit, as I observed, was a bit disgruntled but reached out to help Ulric none the less.

Once Ulric grabbed hold of Cain's hand, something amazing happened! He changed! His cloak and mask fell away leaving a very handsome awakened spirit standing in their place. He looked at Cain, a surprised look on his face and gleaming in his golden eyes.

After a few moments of studying Cain, he whispered, "I hope you don't mind me saying, but you are beautiful."

Ulric is calm, mellow and sweet. He enjoys the company of others and can be very affectionate and caring. He enjoys music of all kinds and even plays the piano and organ. He enjoys silence, but he loves conversation even more. He tries not to be selfish, but if he really wants something he will fight for it.

The story of Ulric's life:

Ulric was a famous pianist who played the organ/piano for many operas. He was shot and killed by a mugger at the age of 30.

Ulric has no mate at the moment, but he does have a love interest.
His coloring is that of a solar eclipse.

Yami_no_Ningyo

Yami_no_Ningyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:50 am

User Image

Nickname: Mircy
Mate: Basil

I was sitting on a bench near the mausoleum, watching my spirits play and interact with the other spirits of the garden, I was so happy that they were making friends and even flirting with (hopefully) future mates.

Ulric's mask was even off interacting, if that was possible. Either way, Cain was holding onto it for me. I know he wasn't enjoying it, but I knew that if Mr. Sourpuss had something to protect, he would open up a little.

"Sitting alone?" a smooth voice asked me, making me jump a little. I turned to see a beautiful red and gold spirit smiling down at me. It was obviously a genderless spirit and very new to the garden. I had never seen anything like it. Its beauty even rivaled Parasites!

"I am," I said softly, still amazed by the spirit, "Would you care to join me?"

The spirit smiled and nodded its feathered head before taking a seat next to me. It watched all the spirits and guides at play, seeming to enjoy just watching.

"You have many spirit, don't you Dulceata?" it asked, making me blush a little.

"I do," I said, smiling shyly, "What about you? Who's your guide?"

It tuned to me and smiled a charming smile, "I have no guide," it said, almost sadly.

"I don't suppose you'd like to join my little family here in the mausoleum, um...?" I asked, realizing that I didn't know the spirit's name.

"I am Mircea and I would be honored to join your family, Dulceata," it replied.

Mircea loves to paint and draw. He has covered the Mausoleum's walls with his works. He is very kind and respectful. He tends to get jealous when someone he loves is flirting with someone other than him. He tries not to show his jealousy and he tries not to be clingy. Behind his mask is smooth skin and bright cerulean blue eyes.

The story of Mircea's life:

Mircea was a starving artist who died from an illness.

Mircea's mate is none other than the playboy, Basil.
His guide is SerenAur.

Dulceata means "Darling".
I believe that it is Romanian.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:04 pm

User Image

Also known as: Cupid

It was a beautiful sunny day when I met Eros. I was sitting under a large tree near the Mausoleum with Solomon, lacing flowers in his hair to make him look cuter. He was going to go looking for Constantine and I wanted him to be absolutely adorable. I really wanted my little femme boi to make a lasting impression on the earthen spirit.

I was just about done decorating Solomon's pink hair when we heard a voice call out. "Oh my!" it said from above us, sounding very cheerful, "Is that a diamond in the rough I see, shining so brightly in the soft warm light of the afternoon sun?"

Solomon and I both looked up and, to our surprise, we saw a rather gorgeous blonde spirit smiling down on us. He hopped down from the tree limb and landed beside us. He bowed to us like a gentlemen before taking Solomon's hand and kissing his hand.

"My name is Eros, son of Ares and Aphrodite and the primordial god of love, lust and sex," he said, giving us a charming smile, "And what might your names be?"

Solomon blushed brightly, moving to hide behind me. "Um, my name is Ningyo and this is Solomon," I said, smiling a little unsure of this new spirit, "Its a pleasure to meet you." This spirit was obviously a flirt, maybe a bit of a perv...

Eros, as he said, is the primordial god of love, lust and sex. He likes to test relationships by hitting on the uke/woman in committed relationships to see if they are meant to be together. Sometimes, when he's bored, he'll hit on femme boys and shy women. He likes to watch them get flustered and blush. He also likes to pick on the shy ones because he knows they won't hit him. He really enjoys making sex jokes just when he's flirting and hitting on people.

He's not very fond of true love, not willing to trust anyone who says that they love him.

He doesn't care about gender, simply enjoying to flirt with who ever he thinks is cute or a good target for some teasing.

*//He does this so he can help spirits open up and find mates. He keeps the spirits company, giving them love until their true love appears.//*

The story of Eros' life:

Eros was a proud archer and was very skilled. However, Apollo poked fun at his skills and seriously upset him. That insult of his skill caused a unique series of events that lead to him falling in love with the nymph Daphne. Daphne, however, did not return his feelings.

Suffering from heart ache and embarrassment, Eros gave up his position of a god and moved onto the afterlife. He decided that he wants nothing to do with being in love, but he does like to bring love to others.

Eros is currently without a mate.
Some advice to you spirits who are interested in this playful pervert, be careful on how you approach him.
He is not exactly willing to fall in love even though he likes the feeling.

Yami_no_Ningyo

Yami_no_Ningyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:09 pm

User Image

Parents: Hewa and Hono
Siblings: Gavin, Teru and Echo

Feeling true and pure love, Hewa and Hono broke masks with large smiles. It took a few weeks, but four masks were brought into the world of Isira. Harmony's mask, the oldest of the four siblings, was scooped up by Hewa and held close to his chest.

"My beautiful Harmony," Hewa whispered as he cuddled her mask, "I can't wait to see you and your siblings grow."

It was right then and there that Hewa decided that he would spoil his children rotten.

~*~

As time went on, Hewa grew even more attached to his children's masks. They were just so beautiful! Every chance he got, he would hold all four masks and hum to them. He wa already turning out to be a good father with them.

One day, he was sitting on a bench outside the Mausoleum, Harmony's mask in his hands. He was nodding off a little as he held his oldest child close. Imagine his surprise when he felt a sudden weight in is lap. He opened his eyes and he almost choked. His child had just grown into a beautiful young spirit.

"H-Harmony!" he gasped happily, huggling his daughter, "You're so beautiful!"

~*~

It wasn't long before Harmony grew again, this time right before Hewa's very eyes.

Harmony smiled at her father, her scarlet eyes sparkling. "Hi, Papa," she said sweetly, brushing some of her pink hair out of her face.

Hewa couldn't contain himself any longer. He reached out and hugged Harmony tightly.

"Hewa's going to make a great father," I said softly to Mircea and Solomon, "A very good father."

And that is the day that Hewa realized that he would have to beat back anyone who tried to become intimate with his children.

~*~

Harmony is a very sweet and playful girl. She wants nothing more than to please her father and mother, but also wants to have fun. She adores all her siblings and their guides.

She has a grave right next to her father's and is very fond of Solomon. He's like an older brother to her. An older brother that she can dress up in pretty clothes and do his hair and make up.

Harmony is currently without a mate.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:41 am

User Image

Chief of the Angelic Tribe

Nickname: Ran-chan

I was amongst the welcoming committee for the Rain Dancers, standing expectantly and excitedly on the edge of the forest. The chiefs of each tribe were going to meet us first and none of us could wait.

I perked up when I heard the rustling of the brush. They were finally making their appearance!

Out of the shadowy forest came two figures, a dark, sad looking wolf. He was beautiful and elegant as he gracefully walked out from between the trees. Close behind him, walking slowly and shyly, was a cute little angel. He was adorned in a pink and grey yukata, blue markings under his bright blue eyes.

They introduced themselves as Twitch and Ranmaru.

Acy and I decided that we would take both of the chiefs into our homes and families. Acy took Twitch and I took Ranmaru.

Since that day, Ranmaru as been living peacefully in the Mausoleum, constant doted upon by Eros, Mircea and Anissina.

Ranmaru is a sweet, shy little angel. He loves pretty and cute things. He loves nothing more than a warm bath and to be wrapped up in the arms of his lovers (which have yet to reach Isira).

The story of Ranmaru's life:

When he was a part of the living relm, he was an angel and a healer at that. After saving the life of a human boy, a group of demons killed him, defiled his body, cursed his soul and brought him back as a cursed demon. After a few decades of running and hiding, he was found by a demon named Mayaku and an angel Named Tori. They took him in and cared for him until when the archangel of war, St. Michael (a.k.a. Miru) purified his body and turned him back into an angel.

Ranmaru is an RPC of mine.
This is the link to his story:
Ranmaru's story <3

Yami_no_Ningyo

Yami_no_Ningyo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 pm

User Image

Mayaku's story will be added at a later date <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:55 pm

User Image

One sunny day, Eros and I were sitting under the large weeping willow and enjoying the beautiful weather. Eros' violet eyes scanned the garden, smiling as he watched all the happy spirits interacting. He really enjoyed watching the spirits who were truly in love. It made him feel like he didn't have to intervene in all their love lives.

His eyes fell on Mircea. He could see the ornate spirit sitting beside Basil, sketching away in his little black sketch book. He smiled as the wheels in his head began to move.

"Don't even think about it," I said, looking up from my own book and grinning at Eros, "Remember what happened last time you groped Mircy? Basil almost broke your jaw."

"Oh me, oh my," a deep voice spoke, causing both Eros and myself to look up at a low hanging branch. A scarlet feathered spirit was grinning down on us with a very Cheshire-like grin. "Over powered by a hopeless romantic? How pitiful, Eros."

"Himeros, what are you doing here?" the love god asked, returning the other god-spirit's Cheshire grin, "Get kicked out of paradise for lusting after the wrong mortal?"

"Himeros, as in the god of lust?" I asked, unfortunately bringing Himeros' attention to me.

"Mmmm..." the dark spirit mumbled, tilting his head to the side, "Hello there."

And that was the day Himeros joined my family of spirits. This was going to be an interesting addition...

Himeros is the god of lust.
He is not one for deep, committed relationships. He prefers one night stands with no strings attached. He doesn't particularly care about gender, all he cares about is that they are cute and naive.

He is the second oldest son of Aphrodite and Eros' younger brother.
He likes to tease Anteros and bicker with Eros.

Himeros is currently without a mate.
I highly doubt that he will settle down at all but who ever wants to go after him, you'll have to be just as perverted as him.

Yami_no_Ningyo

Yami_no_Ningyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:01 pm

User Image

Name: Skitch Spartacus

<><>Story will be added at a later date<><>