Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Red Vs Blue~*Is Bricked* 'XD (Athena and Entei)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:03 pm
Entei layed sprawled out in the shade, hiding from the blinding sun. He had chosen to stay close to the beach and followed along not being able to get over the steep cliff that now seemed to be equal to the mountains. He warily checked behind him, unsure of if he should continue foreward. 'Maybe there's a way out around the next bend...' He gave a deep sigh, before pulling himself off the ground. Taking a quick stretch, he decided to keep moving foreward.

Luckily for him, around the corner he noticed the cliff began to dip lower. Speeding up he hopped over the lowest part, after taking note of a small spring nearby "That's the last time I try to pull a stunt like that" he mumbled to himself before dunking his head in the water to cool off. Soon he was content with just drinking.

After his fill of water he wandered around the area, he had stumbled on an area he had never been before. Looking back at the path he took, he shook his head "No way I'm going to take that route" with that he began to head up the cliff rather then stay down on the beach.

Tasle

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:24 pm
Spreading her wings wide, Athena soared upon the winds as though they were hers to command. She was a proud sight, one both fitting of and at odds with her gentle nature. Of course, the alicorn was more concerned with the lay of the land below than how she might look at this moment. She'd spotted a Soquili, one that was by far one of the strangest she had seen to date. His wings seemed strange and spiky, and he looked like he was...smoking? Brows furrowing, she folded her wings and dove towards the strange figure, aiming to land near his side.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:49 pm
The faint rustling sound of feathers, glancing up he noticed a brilliant blue Soquili, the wings were spread out. Whoever it was they looked like they were coming towards him. As the stranger got closer he noticed the feminine shape and realized this was mare. Another thing he noticed was a long tail with long hair at the tip. He started to see darker and lighter shades of blue mixed together.

He had met another wind mare but this one seemed different. He puzzled over what else seemed different, he then noticed a something that shined. 'Could it possibly be...' he had heard of Uni, Winged crosses but had never met one or a uni. Watching the mare seem to be coming in for a landing he called out "Greetings" he watched her as she got closer.

Tasle

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:08 am
"Greetings to you as well," Athena replied, smiling slightly before taking on a concerned expression at the look of surprise on the stranger's face. "I hope I didn't startle you, as I did descend rather suddenly. If so, I truly apologize." With a slight twitch of her tail, she couldn't help but surreptitiously attempt to peer at the strange points protruding from the stallion's back. Upon closer inspection they didn't look so much like wings...but what were they? Of course, the alicorn was not so tactless as to outright ask. Perhaps the stallion would tell her himself, and if not...it was not so important a thing that she risk offending him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:13 pm
"Not to worry" he smiled feeling quilty at making the mare worried "Your the first of your kind that I've seen." He smiled sheepishly "I can't remember the name of your kind though..." he paused in deep thought "...a cross between a uni and a winged soquili, correct?" He watched the twitch of her lion like tail. "That's an amazing tail you have" he turned back towards his "Nothing but fluff for me" he laughed a little.

He then looked back and admired her, "You look like a clear night sky" he grinned at her. Then he looked up towards the sky "It must be amazing to view the land from high above..." He quickly shook his head "I'm sorry, where are my manners..." He then looked back at her "My name is Entei... and may I ask for yours?"

Tasle

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff