Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:01 am
User Image

It had been weeks since he'd last seen other figures of life asides from the occasional bug, rodent or shadows of hunting wolves. He couldn't face them, face the family that had warned him from the start, the ones who were right in all they said. Amary was in a completely different leauge than he....hell she'd cheer for any team with an attractive look. He'd been the fool in ever hoping he'd be able to change that; perhaps he always know but just chose to ignore it? Zevach wasn't even sure anymore, all he knew was presently he just couldn't shake of this feeling of absolute nothing consuming his soul.

...and it showed.

Caked in dirt and debris, his braids in shambles as well as his body thinning out and looking sickly from neglect, he certainly was a sight. His dull ruby orbs stared at the grim world before him, currently walking along the beach in the pouring rain. The waves calmed him sightly as they roared and crashed against the shore; everything cast in a sullen grey mist that lingered slightly off the ground.

He was the fool, and now everyone could see the exposed stallion for all he was; broken. Despite his better judgement, instead of sticking to his warrior bound plans he'd gone and fallen in love...giving his heart where it was shattered. He couldn't blame her though, that Magenta goddess; as much as he wanted to. She'd told him clearly of her ideas, but....but....well, he was just the fool. Plain and simple.

Pausing for a moment as the waves lapped and teased at his mud covered hooves, his void of an expression shifted to look out onto the turbulant ocean...of how he wished that the waves would suck him into the abyss. Of course that would mean Marius had won....but he already won. He had kids, a somewhat good mare....hell, even Eponine had foals too. Despite the tiff with the father; she would move on and be happy. Yet...could he be happy too?

He knew someday he would; but for the meantime....it just seemed to bleakly hopeless.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:18 am
User Image

She wasnt sure how to process the things that had happened as of late, her best friend was broken, in shambles..Her ears flicked back a bit. Zarimunia had never held much to the thought of relationships between a stallion and mare, having never really met another that could match her own fire than her other dear friend Zevach, but she was at odds of what had happened to Anemone.

She flicked her wings, she wasnt on sure footing here and that was something she was not used to at all.

The strong oder and scent of something almost familiar caught her attention, yanking her out of her thoughts her head snapped up, amber eyes danced as she looked around.

She didnt wear her necklace, having given it to Anemone for strength as she rested herself. The slightly older mare, was still in shock.

Unknown to her, both her best friends worlds were shattered, and she'd have to help them both.

Finally, coming upon the owner of such stink, she tried not to snort a laugh. "Didnt your mother teach you to bath?" She shot out with a shake of her mane.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:46 am
He'd almost been oblivious to any approaching company, too wound up in his own thoughts and raging emotional state dwelling in his soul. It was hard to think clearly other than the reccuring memories that kept appearing, the same emotions causing the shattered pieces of his heart to flutter with hope. Yet he knew there was none, and thus continued to mentally stomp any flutter into submission.

His body tensed, easily visible as his chest constricted even more to show the faint outlines of his ribcage. Looked back as his body turned slightly, he could have winced when he spotted a familliar beautifully bright mare in his sights...but that last thing he needed now was the nice company of Zarimunia. Immediately he felt guilty for being in such a rut, as he wasn't even able to to put up one of their fun teasing fronts.

"You and I both know I was never around my parents or family enough for that...." He managed to speak out on his raspy vocals, no longer the smooth ones he held before in his better health.

Immediately he drew his eyes back to the see, concealed slightly by his messy bangs. He was aware they were even more red than usual from his dried tears, and the last thing he wanted was to have anyone see him cry; for that would be the ultimate topping to the demise of his self esteem. Folding his ears back against his skull, he could only hope that maybe Anemone would come and drag Zari away, but he was unable to smell anyone else; she was alone.

"Passing through...?" He asked gently, unwilling to look back at her. Had she noticed? Or was he fortunate enough to have such a non observant friend?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:06 am
Luckily, for him her bangs once again had managed to get into her eyes, she shook her head and give them a blow before she looked him over.

What on earth? She thought slightly to herself, before she looked over him again. Something was wrong with him, she could tell.

"Thats a very lame excuse Zevach and we both know it." She flicked her tail in a matter of fact way, as she watched him.

To bad for him, she had noticed. "Hey, whats wrong?" she asked, lowering her head a bit, her tone softened from her usual rather teasing manner.

She now wished Anemone would have came with her, she was much more at ease with emotions, but she was in no better shape than he was. She reached out with her muzzle, nosing his shoulder. "And dont you dare tell me nothing.." She snorted a bit.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:23 am
Lame. Yeah, he knew; it was the only thing he could come up with to describe himself as other than a fool.

Visibly wincing from the lack of touch he'd received since his dissapearance, which had been quite a while as of now, he immediately gave a soft sigh to try and calm his nerves. Zarimunia was only here to help, and he could tell by the sudden seriousness in her voice that she knew something was up. How couldn't she? By this time they'd be in a playful verbal battle by now with the involvement of braid eating and slobber on his behalf.

He couldn't lie....not to her. He held more respect for her than to do something like that.

Biting his lip softly, his head hung a little more to allow all of his bangs to shield his eyes before he spoke. "They were right....Zari. Marius, my sister....they knew and i'm not even sure who else. He won...the game was set and match when he gained a family of his own. I didn't really care at that point, since I had Amary....but I was a fool. Everyone could see it but me...its over. Well, nothing really began but what I hoped for is gone."

Luckily for him, the rain which poured perfectly concealed the warm droplets rolling ober his cheeks along with their cold neighbors.

"I don't know why i'm like this...I just can't shake this feeling off, it just really freakin' hurts and it makes me angry; but then it always fades back into sorrow. I've been in a bit of hiding...but I guess i'm not very good at it if you found me..." The small attempt of a smile failed miserbly as he merely gave a snort and hung his head a little lower.

"Thats about the just of it...other than a more deeply descripted tale of angst and stupidity. So....I don't think now would be a wise time to want to hang out with me, I won't hold it against you if you wanna jet and find Anemone."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:54 am
Her ears flicked against her skull, she looked away a bit. The poor dear she thought with a sigh, she had seen it too, been jealous of Amary for it, but she'd never admit it now.

"He didnt win anything. Hes just easier than you are.." She let the rain pour down over them, let it hide the tears she couldnt see, but knew were there nonetheless.

"It will hurt, I wont lie to you. For a while, but it will go away. You will be stronger when its over..I cannot say I know how you feel to have my heart broken." She tried to comfort him.

"You will survive this Zevach..Your stronger than this." She felt the rain had enough time to take away much of the grit on him, opening a wing, she fanned it over him as best she could.

"Anemone isnt much better than you are. She was.." Zarimunia couldnt say it, she just couldnt. Her ears pinned back against her skull in a different fashion.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:44 am
For some strange reason, Zevach was beginning to be greatful for Zari's company. Sure, she wasn't the filly he'd seen grow up anymore; but he supposed he always associated her with playfulness and sarcasm. He never would have guessed that they'd be here with she trying to comfort him today.

"I know...Its just really hard to accept right now...things will get better. It should just come sooner than later you know?" Sigh. However, his head lifted a bit when the rain stopped splattering against his back; noticing her wing shielding him. It was touching really, to have a friend who cared. He'd never been used to this aspect, he'd met lots, but had only really devited himself to training and then Amary; both of which seemed to elude him now. Yet Zari; well, she was here to stay. Perhaps...there was something about this aspect of having friends he'd been missing all this time...and given the opening; he had to take it.

"Sorry..." He muttered quickly before shifting his and nuzzling his face into her neck, nosing his way along her warm pelt to bury his face into her long locks. Inhaling slowly as to not give way to the small choking sobs that threatened to surface, he kept it submissioned down; and although he was pretty sure she'd be able to feel the temperature difference between the rain and his tears, well....he'd never admit to it. All he wanted was a little comfort...and he got that when he stood here with Zarimunia.

She smelled good...

Slowly and most regretably pulling back, he did have his dignity to try and keep in one piece as he stood tall once more; trying to give off the confidence he usually always posessed. His ears perked a bit alarmingly at the mention of Anemone; worse off than he..? Pushing his own issues aside, he watched the mare's expression change before he decided to speak up.

"Anemone...? What happened to her..?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:58 am
She wasnt like this opening, this caring, soft..No to many saw it as a weakness and she wasnt weak in any means. But he needed her, and she would be there. Today, Zevach wasnt not the pain that drooled on her wings, but the dear friend that needed her. She would be there, damn those who looked down upon her for it.

"I know. But if it happened sooner, what would you learn from? How would you grow and become stronger?" She questioned softly. The pain, it had to hurt, but in the end wasnt it better to have felt the joy of the growing love than to have never had it at all? She didnt know.

Zarimunia had spent most of her life being the spitfire that either enchanted others, or irked them, until she'd grown into her mane and wings and now most had spent their time trying to tame her, and steal her feelings. To them she laughed and just raced away, but somehow she always ended up back to Zevach, at odds with him.

"Dont be.." She said softly, her eyes closed a bit as she could feel the warmth of his tears against her neck, for once thankful to have such a long mane, she tilted her head and rubbed it against his softly. "Dont be sorry at all Zevach..." She whispered. "Your a damn fine stallion.." Though, if it had been different, she may have teased him about his tears, but it wasnt the time to. Not today..

He felt good...

She sighed, and looked around before shaking her head. "Someone got to her...Shes not like you and I..." Her tail flicked, her tones lost a bit of the softness they had held, and grew more taunt with anger. "Some b*****d got her.."

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:28 am
Grow from pain....that was surely something to think about. He'd always lived by the 'no pain no gain' philosophy when it came to his own physical fitness, but could the same go for an emotional level as well? It sure seemed plausible, hell, probably beneficial! Why hadn't he thought of that? Drifting his eyes down at his hooves, Zevach had rarely paid any mind to his mental and emotional health; near obsessed with the physical. Look at him not though, nothing more than a deteriorating poor excuse of a stallion.

Amary may have broke his heart, but he would certianly be able to put it back together! They both were free spirits, he with his training and she with her free love; it was just who they were.

You're a damn fine stallion...

The words struck home, it wasn't often other than that magenta goddess did anyone ever compliment him. He would have blushed, but luckily he had other more important matters on his mind. Namely Zari's best friend.

"A stallion got to her?" The clogs in his mind began to move, as many things could be assumed from that. Anemone was a shy and pleasant filly; yet was she the same as a mare? He was a bit suprised to see the anger seep into her posture, wings and frame going rigid with rage. "How did he get to her....what did he even do? Anemone is still, okay right?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:48 am
Zarimunia shook her head slightly, with a huff. "Anemone stayed sweet, and shy even now shes skittish around others. Though, now with alot more reason to be..I swear to the gods I ever get my hooves on the b*****d that did this..He will pay." It had always been clear, since their foal hood, that Zarimunia had been Anemone's protector, best friend, they had done almost everything together.

"Her feathers were everywhere.." Zarimunia remembered the scene she had stumbled upon, she shouldnt have left her. "...But she will be fine..I will help her...help you too.." She mused with a half hearted smile. "Broken is what she is.." She looked to him now, a bit shaken of what a stallion could do to a mare, specially one as sweet as Anemone.

"What on earth would she have done wrong to cause that? Why would someone do that?" she asked, she was still a bit innocent of the world it seemed. Her mind clouded, her best friends were hurting..emotionally, psychically..

Her head lifted once more, "But, yes..Anemone will be fine. All wounds heal over time..some faster than others..." The anger, slowly slipped away, she wasnt really an angry soul, but damn if you harmed those she cared for. She brushed her mane back a bit, looking up at him.

The heart on his nose, one of the things she always teased him about, caught her attention. A slow smile tugged at her muzzle.."Mistah heart..in a lighter note. You still need a bath.."

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:21 am
Dear lords....he almost didnt want to know what had happened to her childtime clone, as he so fondly called the pair since they seemed to always be conjoined at the hip or something. Sadly, the images that were developed in his mind wasn't one that pleased him...especially knowing how Zarimunia felt. Eponine....what if he had been there for her?

"I know how you feel, Zari. To see someone you care about broken, my sister seems to be in the same boat; but not as bad as Anemone I imagine. Was she attacked by a stallion?"

He inclined, knowing if that was the case he'd personally help Zarimunia help down the b*****d and make him pay for harming any innocent soul, let alone Anemone. Maybe then he'd make a detour and pay a visit to Ezriel...maybe.

"I don't know, some soquili are just heartless I suppose. They think they can do whatever they damn well please without realizing the concequences. What goes around comes around I assure you...." The fire began to rekindle in his vocals, still a worn stallion he wasn't about to let himself be sulking and depressed in the company of Zari. Besides, her passion was contagious and he couldn't help but feel rekindled. "I am glad to hear she will be fine though....HEY!"

Zevach huffed, narrowing his sore eyes towards the sunny pelted mare. "You can leave that Mr. Heart ideal back wherever you came from, because you're not going to be using it unless I bathe you in drool..." Finally, one of his trademark grins began to crawl back over his teal lips, tossing his messy locks over his shoulders.

"Yet I suppose a bath would be a good start....any idea where a good river is..?" He looked a bit sheepish when asking. The ocean would be fine...but he wasn't such a big fan of smelling like fish and salt.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:43 am
Zarimunia would have known if she would be more distraught if it had happened to Audra her birth sister, Anemone and her were just as close, if not closer. "Your sister? Oh my.." Her words trailed off, she'd be frantic. She had to protect them, just had to.

"Yes, she was. Among other things, a spade tailed b*****d." She stomped a hoof, she would get him and make him regret having ever met Anemone.."He will pay Zevach..." She was bent on revenge.

She shook her head, "Karma better move faster than me..." She comment with a huff, before she laughed a bit at his HEY!. A brow arched slightly as she cocked her head towards him.

This was the stallion she knew..she knew he wasnt healed yet, but better than before.

"Dont you even think about it.." She warned, with a heartfelt laugh. "I will run away from you old man.." She scrunched her nose at the older stallion, she enjoyed this between them. Though, what had happened only moments before would be something she cherished as well.

"A great start.." She pointed her nose in the air, teasingly him further. "Yes I do, Rivers lead to the ocean so one isnt to far away..The ocean wouldnt be a good start.." She wrinkled her nose, fish and salt on top of stink just didnt make her day shine.

Turning, she began to make her way towards the river. This heart, it beats...for only you..she thought as she sent a sidelong glance at the stallion...She shook the thought, and feelings away.

They were only friends..

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:22 am
Zevach nodded slowly, thinking back to Eponine. His poor sister, so innocent, it was almost as if he'd stolen her purity too in way; for even now she wasn't the same mare he'd grown up with. "Yeah...she ran up with this mutant...they ended up having foals before he just buggered off with one of them. Hasn't even been back to check up on them, I can't wait till I can get my hooves on him....even though she doesn't want me to." Still, it wasn't just about her pregnancy. No....Zevach had trusted his ex trainer of a Mutant Ezriel....and to go and get his baby sister pregnant? It was inexcusable. Plain and simple.

"Its rough for her and Cassiel, her daughter....She's been staying with my family and I haven't seen her smile yet. My father almost got one out of her; she seems to like him best so far." Although he thought it was warming their little connection, since his father had such a rough time when Zevach and his siblings were young. "Among other things.....she isn't, you know....pregnant is she?" He blinked in suprise, but couldn't help the chuckle. "I dunno if it is or not....Karma's pretty tricky; strikes where it hurts the most. If you get there first I suppose its all you."

Sneering mockingly, his tail flicked slightly as he began to follow a bit behind her. "You may be faster that Karma but even this 'old timer' can put a foal or two in her place..." Ah yes....this felt much more better than that seriousness back a moment ago. Yet something kept nagging at him...at just how peaceful her felt just in her presence. That he didn't feel the usual urge to go train and was content to just lope behind her, even if they didn't say a word.

Glancing out to the sea as the sand shifted below his hooves with each step, he noticed the rain slowly dying down in intensity. "Good...perhaps a good soak will do the soul good...." And well, would certianly remove his less than appealing state of pelt controll.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:08 am
Zarimunia's head just shook back and forth, "Whats with other these days? Almost makes me want to just keep to myself. Seems almost safer than opening up yourself to someone.." She shook her head once more."Your her brother, your doing whats in your blood to do, protect her, and harm those who do her wrong.." She smiled at him. "Isnt that cute.."

"I bet it is, to be a young mother, and a single young mother at that.." She tsked a bit, she wasnt even ready for the thought of foals, but to have them already. "Im sure she will smile one day, specially if your around her long enough." She smirked a bit. She shook her head, "No no, his seed didnt take root. Thank the heavens, I doubt she'd be able to handle that.." She knew she wouldnt be strong enough to raise foals from a stallion that had taken so much from her. "Well, hopefully karma gets there first. So he gets hurt twice where it hurts...But I'll make sure he doesnt have anything to do it with again.." She smirked.

She shot him a look, "Who are you calling a foal old man?" she arched a brow before a laugh echoed out. "Yes, Im sure you can. Know you had this foal at one time pretty amazed.." She didnt feel like she had to keep her guard up, keep her space from him. It was just easy to fall into pace with him...

She shifted her wings, trying to remove some of the rain water that pooled on them. She nodded her head, "Aye, hot springs are good to work out strained muscles as well as just help relax. Maybe one day I'll drag you into one.." She teased as the rushing sound of the river slowly made its presence known.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:37 pm
"Don't do that....despite all the wrong in the world its never right to be alone; believe me....I know." He spoke lightly, his eyes lowering to the ground as his bangs stuck to his face. Each step gave a soft squish as his weight drew up water from the soaked terra, his ears flattening as a soft whisp of a sigh escaped his lips. If it's in my blood, in the very fiber of my being...then how could I fail her so miserably? Is that what's been going on this whole time; i've been failing all I knew because of my selfishness and childishness of assuming no one understood me? Zevach felt miserable, and it made him feel even worse since Zarimunia had been trying so hard to cheer him up and he's done nothing but feel sorry for himself.

He'd never known what foals were like, the only one he'd encountered was Zarimunia when she was still one and he was a young adult. Otherwise, his siblings were way ahead of him. By now their kids must have been adults in their own right....and here was he, devastated by his love intrest which her only intrest was a physical means; and he definately wasn't the only one who had it. Perhaps he could have been in a meaningful relationship if he hadn't been so blinded by a pretty face; yet he couldn't help it....no one had taken such intrest in him before and his pride got the better of him.

What a fool.

"Amazed...?" He blinked, drawn out of his thoughts as he sent a bit of a skeptical look towards the golden mare. Snorting softly, his lids drew down half way over his eyes, "I don't see how..."

Yet there it was....as he felt that oh so familliar pang draw back to grip his breaking heart. Images of the magenta mare and her hot spring spot showing strong in his mind....her words like bullets as the truth was finally known for the teal stallion. No...he'd never go back to a hotspring again, he couldn't chance she'd be there....or to ever be reminded of that moment again. He just wouldn't... "I hate them." He breathed, pausing in his steps as he shook some of the rain out of his hair. He couldn't do this...eventually she'd get tired of trying to cheer him up and then he'd just feel worse. Perhaps just being alone would be the best afterall, since he'd managed to screw up everything thus far; it couldn't possibly get any worse if he just continued on like this.

"I'm done..." He breathed, able to hear the river not to far off. "Thanks for trying though, Zarimunia; but i'm just unable to be happy now. I want to soak in this misery for the time being, it just feels better than forcing a smile..." Besides...it would be best for her anyways to go find Anemone.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff