[PRP] ...WHAT!? [leareth/fennic] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilwerewolfgirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:26 am
User Image

And so.. there was some explaining to do.

"...........................LEAREEEEEEEEETH" The female mare called out trying to get a reply, ANY REPLY, from her mate whom somehow disappeared yet again. He always seemed to get lost at the worst of moments. She dare not leave the spot where she stood, nothing was going near the three little lives at her feet not unless they had HER permission.

"leareth where the hell are you, you have some EXPLAINING to do why you never told me i was FATTER." She grumped. She knew deep down she was pregnant, she knew the little foals at her feet where half her fault, half her mates fault, all that one night together they had's fault... doesnt mean the would want to admit it...for now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:33 am
"EEEEEEEEEETH" Was the last thing he heard amidst the tall grasses. He looked around, but no luck, his mate was nowhere in site. The self appointed 'shaman' fidgeted, making the tall yellowed grass around him shift slightly. Did he dare admit he was lost.

Well, if his mate could hear him.... "ER HI LOVE", he hollered, feeling rather self-conscious. "IM KINDA LOST. BUT I HOPE YOU'RE OKAY!" He beamed, he was sure that would reassure her.

A guilty part of his conscience was nagging him. She never did explain how she lost all that weight so suddenly.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Lilwerewolfgirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:12 pm
Ears flickering she heard the replies...somewhat. Damnit the wind was making his voice jump around so she couldnt get a exact direction.

"FOLLOW MY VOICE YOU...you....... JUST FOLLOW MY DAMN VOICE!!!11!" She shook her head and scoffed a little staring down at the ground for a minute. Grrrr he always does this its like a eternal game of redlight greenlight! Its so infuriating! Yet she couldnt help but be amused by it at the same time... damn him and his... getting..lost yet acting so clueless and cute.. ways.. ARG.

She shifted body, she was a good distance away from him, but she kept herself near some underbrush to hide the three treasures away from prying eyes. He hadnt seen the baskets yet.. it had only been a few days after she gave birth, but it was time he saw what he did. >>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:54 pm
He was confused. All he heard from that was "voice", and he wasn't quite sure what the context of the sentence was, but he could tell that Fennic was anything but overjoyed, for some reason or another.
He strained his neck, trying to peer above the tall grass, pretty sure the sound had come from the west..no east. Oh crap. 'North', his inner voice told him, and north he headed.

Until he hit a tree.

With humble apologies to the tree, (after extracting his horn from the tough bark), he wobbled unsteadily for a few moments and decided it had to be east. It occurred to Leareth that he had been quiet for quite some time (between the venture of underbrush and tree excitement) and he really should reassure his poor, frantic mate, whom he was sure was dearly missing his presence.

"I... I think I'm getting closer. I'll be here any moment now!" Pause. "You have a very beautiful voice dear!"

Something glimmered in the distance, catching his eye at just the right angle. Well, it was shiney. He changed directions to follow it, just in case it was one of those rare artifacts he liked to collect.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Lilwerewolfgirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:07 pm
She hoped he was moving towards her, and not away from her. It had been a little while since she heard anything....... and during this time Fennic could have sworn she heard a 'thunk' somewhere. She shrugged it off though, figuring it was just some random object falling.

Still no answer.... few minutes later... nothing... god dammit where did he wander off to THIS time.

And then, she finally got a answer. Thank the brush gods the voice was CLOSER!...Sort of anyways.. its a improvement! Better then nothing, she'll take it.

" Keep going the direction your going in and make random calls now and then so we know your going the right way! And flattery will get you no where love >_>."

She thinks she could see something.. but the grassy area they where in was such a easy place to get lost in.... best place for giving birth... worst place for mates whom get lost easily like hers.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:16 pm
Well, at least he could hear her now. 'Keep going' was the easy part, but what did she mean by flattery? Leareth thought his mate had a gorgeous voice, when she wasn't angry, or upset, or more angry..... which was 99% of the time, but really she -could potentially- have a nice voice.

He was slightly torn though. Did he take the direction of his mate's voice (which a voice was telling him, east, go east!) or did he follow the shiney objects in the opposite direction. Leareth was sure his wife wouldn't mind if he took a detour, it wasn't like she was protecting something with her life or somewhat.

"I'm almost there!" He promised, breaking his steady walk into a light gallop. Closer, now he could make out that the 'shinies' were actually jewels embedded into something. It had to be something precious and rare that just called for him to examine it!

Just a couple more seconds and,

There they were, not one, but three large basket-sized things (reminding Leareth much of human-made objects), each coloured with a different jewel, tied together with feathers and weavings.

He grinned. "Hey wifey, you'll never guess what I fo-"

Until he looked up, and saw that uh. He was actually looking up at her. Whoops.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Lilwerewolfgirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:26 pm
See... -this- would be one of those classic moments where if she could face-palm, -she would-. She saw him approaching, but didnt bother to move... she didnt think she had to, that was until she heard him screaming like she was far away and not... close...by... "Eyes up, solider" said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Nice of you to tune back into the real world of all that is not all shiny, hubby." She said with a horselike smirk and couldnt help but snicker a little, though she tried to make it not audible to everyone.

"What do you think these are, love?" She enjoyed riddles and wanted to see his reaction.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:31 pm
He was flabbergasted. He could have sworn that she was all the way -over there-, it could only mean one thing. He raised an eyebrow at her. "I never knew you could summon dopplegangers Fennic." Blink, blink. "Wow, it sure looks like you!"

He know from experience such 'replicas of one's self' existed in real life. Or else even, why would he be staring at one.

But really, to the more perplexing issue at hand, he really was confused at what his mate's doppleganger was pointing at. "Err... aren't they rare items? Like for us to collect and stuff. I mean, you, or rather, your doppleganger, did find them first, but we could share and stuff." He resisted the urge to prod one. "I wonder what's in it!"

The doppleganger situation though, would explain why he had thought his wife got thinner. He was sure the actual one was still very fat (though he'd never tell that to her in face, he loved his mate no matter what she looked like, even if she had an uncanny habit of gaining weight in a short time span).

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Lilwerewolfgirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:56 pm
"...." While it was hard to keep a straight face after hearing that kind of responce, she felt like she could play this to her liking.

"Awwww you found me out..... Its not that hard to summon a doppleganger... all you need is a special rare item i found these the other day... put your ear up to one and you have a instant clone of yourself." She mused, eyeing him to make sure he didnt randomly decide to kick open one of the baskets.

Turning around she nudged one of the baskets forward lightly. She grinned up at Leareth, curious to see what he might do. "Be gentle. Its fragile. "

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:00 pm
If it was possible for the hapless soquili's eyes to widen even more, he would have. Leareth, frankly, looked like a colt who had seen his first snowfall.

"Oh wow, a copy of myself?!" Just the thought of what it could do in his stead, he'd so make it do all the menial work like find his mate, and-

"Wait a second." He raised an eyebrow, looking at the basket. It looked -awfully- familiar, and he had a feeling this doppleganger was testing him. The vague recesses of his memory tugged at him, and suddenly pieced together with a click.

And fell apart as something even -more important- addressed itself to him. Leareth frowned. "I dont get it. How do they fit all of me in there?"

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Lilwerewolfgirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:37 pm
The 'doppleganger' (or so leareth believed) lifted an eyebrow as her mates expression, he seemed to get a revilation. Maybe he was actually catching on.....

Okay maybe not. One sudden burst of energy in her mind, spiraled down towards the ground with a WHUMP. Arg so close too.

Did leareth not know he was half flutter and could.. change his size? He sure didnt seem to realize this, from the way he reacted to the size of the trio of baskets.

"...."

"The shiny gem shrinks you in its beam of awesomely shiny light and makes you basket sized." She sage nodded, knowing she was leading him on into believing all this crap... but it was just so fun to do.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:46 pm
Something told Leareth that the doppleganger was pulling his (hind) leg. He frowned and inspected the basket gem carefully.

"Well...... it doesn't really seem like it can shrink anything," he finally concluded. It looked like an ordinary bead (but one could never tell with rare artifacts, they always looked completely normal).

He suddenly remembered the more troubling issue at hand. "Oh right! If you are here, that means my mate is still somwhere else!" He wasn't sure if he was talking to the doppleganger or to himself at this point. "Oh dear, she must be so angry and still waiting for me," he apologetically bowed to the duplicate, "Er, rather sorry, I need to go."

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Lilwerewolfgirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:05 pm
" If you concentrate really hard- andlethtefluttersideofyoutakeover its possible! " She was fully prepared for the next reply.. in fact she was ready for it, or so she thought anyways. Her mate though, tended to once and a while not be.. very predictable.... ok he isnt predictable half the time.

"But im right he-!" ...Oh wait, doppleganger. Riiigghtt.

"Er... shes... not here right now. She told me to tell you that she's not coming back for a little while... and that you should guard this precious treasure of hers." She indicated towards the baskets. "Oh, and not to open them. "

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:11 pm
He nodded very sagely. "Dont worry, I'm very familiar with high level sorcery. If I opened those baskets before the spell has been completed, I know something terrible would happen."

But really where had his mate gone? The doppleganger seemed to be talking in strange riddles, the first part about concentrating had gone right over his head (maybe it was some spell he did not know about). Leareth looked up at it, one eyebrow raised. "She....doesn't need me?" This was new. "Uh.. ok.... I'll sit here, and polish these gems for her. I'm sure she'll appreciate that right?"

He was getting slightly uncertain of himself now.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Lilwerewolfgirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:22 pm
" I can go and try to find her.... Infact i think i will. See ya." With that, Fennic dashed into the tall grass. She knew that even if leareth can sometimes be on the slow side with comprehension... he wouldnt harm their children. There has to be a parenting instinct in that brain of his somewhere.

That was a good way for her to have a little time to get something to eat.... plus what leareth didnt know, wouldnt hurt him. She had been guarding those baskets for a while, and didnt have any time to grab herself something. While feeling bad for doing that to him a little... he didnt seem to understand when she tried to explain that those where their children.

She wouldnt stay away for long though.

After around ten minutes or so, Fennic was re-filled (partially, it'l do for now ), so she started to walk back towards where she left her mate and the baskets. Remembering back to it... supposedly her 'doppleganger' went to find her, time to act clueless!

"Leareeethh?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces