*~~~~~~*A Winter Apple Falls*~~~~~~*

User Image

*~~~~~~~*Not too Far from Spring*~~~~~~~*

And I Say Hello.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:55 pm

User Image
User Image

A Lovely Time To wish for Flowers.

Vaguely the rush of drops would fall from tree branches from the melting snow. The snow was damp if not nippy, even though towards the woods it almost ended in a short downgrade. The hills were alluring with lush trees begging for more of the warm sun that beamed down against each thriving sprig and the pale snow to the green, green grass. Though the black rocks that were unearthed by the constant winds glimmered both blue and dark, a few snags of branches would widdle through. Like little hands aching to escape.

The pines would rattle and bounce while squirrels would leap from one another. Had the trees the capacity to behave like a typical creature, the squirrels would be leaping faster to avoid being snapped off. Though inside the slightly uncovered forest was a rushing thin river that would trail down between crevices with its snow melted water, fresh enough to almost drink from, but would perhaps chill one at such a time.

Even more-so it had just finished actually storming the night before, the wonder of how a storm could exist while snow was still heavy was curious but it had thrown enough branches about to scatter, and the rain had done little but drizzle and patter till it became sleet at night. Warm breezes and cold breezes all mixed in such a time, but it was no wonder why it risked chances of dangerous weather. Finches would bounce and twitch about with their new feathers bristling in. And even little fawns were beginning to appear, with their blindly seeking noses poking outside the woods. Were they save in the woods, or was it better seeking to become fat off the delightfully sweet grass, that would soon be filled with a plate of honey suckle.

Yet, there in the very crease of the sun beaming upon the brush of the woods were a few foolish moths patting about, drawn to the very simplest sign of spring. Even more curious- a few berries sprouting dangerously in their site. The berries could possibly risk being covered in snow again, but the plant would blindly accept the risk.

That Twitch

That Twitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:22 pm
Though among the winter’s close end was a clatter of wings that soared above the forest, only to lift hike his wings upon landing just before the forest, but facing away. He was more interested in debating going to the forest, or going to the meadow, but the sounds of the forest beckoned a fascination. It shown darker if not a bit eerie but he would be too stubborn to show cowardice. So with a swift turn, his oceanic like eyes would stare into the forest in ponder. What was in there? Was there even anything at all?

He knew of the new fawns, and the bustling creatures, but he would take a step into the forest just on the account of the feel was perhaps just right. After all, there was a spring of warm water. Both delightful for such chilly weather, and quite tempting as the white quarts would glimmer from under the water.

Something in the water would cause it to glow above all the black and grey stones, even against the tall vertical stones surrounding it. It would look much like it was once a cave that caved in, but it was just the opposite. A new cave was being formed and barely even opened against the steaming water that trickled against its opening. The spring itself was a good quarter of an acre in size, but not at all deep until the center. The stallion walked directly in that direction, though for some reason, he expected something. Someone? Was this perhaps his last day in existence, or was it his nervousness towards the sudden calm?

He barely appeared behind the paling black rock, and looked around nervously.

“No one here?” He would say to himself softly, but almost as if asking if something or someone was about. His eyes only looked towards the woods. Movement was easily sensed, but he would only take a few side glances, waiting for an answer.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:46 pm
Among the snow dusted trees and the clearing and rushing water stood a small, at least in comparison to the stallion heading this way, mare her wings glistened and gleamed like freshly fallen snow, or perhas ice, when struk by the moons silvery beams of light, as opposed to the suns golden warm glow.

A horn was hidden as her head was bent as she drank from the water slowly, a sort of calm gentleness seemed to pour off her form. She wasn't one to be rash or act out and be loud. She was shy and meek, calm, and polite gentle about everything she did and yet she also loved watching nature and how things changed. The summer giving way to autmn and then the fight between autmn and winter, in which winter would win, and then winter loosing to spring as was seen now as the sings of spring kept making themselves known.

Pale pruple eyes, the color of lavenders, were closed as she drank letting the peaceful, if not quite, calm of the clearing sweep over her. Soon winter would end of this clearing would be filled with more sounds and thus far less quite. For now though she would savor that quite, even if she was perhaps a bit lonely.

Beads chimed gently from her hair as she lifted her head, long white hair falling into place as she looked about with now open eyes.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

That Twitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:14 pm
From the sounds of beads clattering against each other it would be certain ears could pick up. It would be unusual for the mare to be unwary. The thick smell of smoke would make the air heavier with salt from burning lumber as Legolas knew too well, while he would have been upon the ground, but allured by the forest, and the meadow. Which was safer? The woods seemed to reek of deadly shadows, but he would turn his head, and continue near the stream. Actually the water seemed to give off a scent of worms due to the rains that trailed past from earlier days.

Though when he reached the water, he saw a something pale. Like a large blossom now that he was closer. Glassy and reaching for the sky. Almost like beams of sun drops would trickle down the petals. No- not petals. Wings that enveloped above a clothed mare. A blue back that followed into white hair.

Was she completely white haired by age? No… Wait- yes… She had to be- because her face was pure now that he walked closer to give a side glance. Watching her lap water, and admiring her very enigmatic grace. She had to be- for she was all too very obvious before his eyes. He wanted to mutter ‘goddess’ but the words didn’t came out. He just stood, and grinned playfully, his dull wings tensed against his back.

The ice broke.

“Don’t get too close, y’might fall in, and I don’t think I’d be able to find ya’ M’lady.”

It wasn’t too polite, but she did remind him cleverly of the similar beauty of the sparkling river that laid before them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:20 pm
Her head lifted rather quickly in shock and surprise as she heard the voice. She hadn't been expecting another to come to the stream and was rather surprise by this. Her body tensed as she considered for a breif moment running to hide behind a bush or a tree or perhaps see if her wings could indeed hold her weight. Horn that seemed almost as if sculpted from ice or maybe ivory and dipped in silver shone upon her head while her wings gave a flutter of nervousness.

Silken fabric that nearly sweept the ground fluttered and rustled as she turned to fully face the newly arrived Soquili the silken fabric fluttering about her back legs as if a gentle breeze were playing with the softly colored fabric which seemed to also have been taken from the moon. "Thank you for your concern, I should not like to fall either, would be quite cold and while pleasing to drink such cold water it would be terribly harsh to fall into such cold waters." She spoke her voice soft and gentle, shy.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

That Twitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:42 pm
Though he no longer bared his teeth with such a childish grin, he raised one brow, and offered with a lighter tone, but still with a hint of playfulness that lingered. “And if you’d fall, I’d jump in even if you couldn’t be found. The true diamonds in the sand and pebbles are hard to find, but it’d be nice to see you again, I assure you.” He bowed his head, and then lifted his glance to see shining above her soft words were eyes that almost matched his own.

He would look to the stream, not at her though with a brief sigh, not to stare at her for too long. He had a hard time guessing what he saw- but the pale glow that crowned over her in glorious locks made dead certain one would drawn in her eyes, and he was simply a wet legged filly he was assured to himself with a laugh. “Cherry blossoms will be parched for their beloved sun light soon…” He said softly to himself. He loved when they came out so lovely in pink.

His thoughts of summer were always warm thoughts, though the lady in blue he thought to himself was also sure sign, though he didn’t mention it, or noticed he spoke out loud.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:17 pm
Ducking her head in embaressment she shook her head before letting her eyes look to the stallion while her head remained down. "Me a...diamond?" She questioned softly and with a note of disbeliefe to her voice. "You would save me if I were to fall into the water?" She asked ever so glad to hear something so nice, as she was sure if she were to fall she would sink.

Lifting her head slowly her eyes did nearly match this males in paleness but the color was surely different as hers were the color of soft purple like the ever fragrent lavander flowers that grew here and there leaving a soft scent filling the air.

"I cannot say I have seen cherry blossoms before but I have seen the snow and ice...and lavander flowers growing up between the snow to reach the air." She spoke gently her voice like little bells.

Again her head was ducked with embarassment a front leg, the beaded one, scuffing the ground lightly.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

That Twitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 pm
Legolas looked down with an attempt to not laugh too hard. Her words were indeed wise, and beautiful, but he would seek not to amuse himself with idealistic paintings- not unless they were good enough, and with that he would calmly adjust himself, and nod.

He sought some way to make her comfortable and though about it as he watched the beaming sun strike the river that reflected the blue maiden, to what he believed was a young goddess if ever.

“Then mare, would you happen to have been hidden by the nature’s own lush? She beams very brightly, and when you run through her mane, you just might be able to make her giggle. Lavender kisses on the snow? I myself, lady have not ever seen those ‘either. Might they be just the right reflection of you if I could make you blush?”

With this he looked straight at her- at least the profile of which the pale haired entity would paint her motions with out reason but almost a dance that never escaped the sun’s light. Though her question before still rang in his ears, this was an answer he needed to prove himself to her one day, he agreed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:59 pm
"Me hidden...no I am simply...new I guess." She spoke softly while slowly relaxing as she became more comfortable. This stallion was no reason to run or worry no reason to be scared either. He seemed quite....polite really at least that was her opinion.

Shifting her head as she moved a few stray locks of hair from her face and back into place those beads in her hair bumped into each other softly makeing a sound before she spoke gently still.

"You have not seen the lavander as it blooms poke through the blossoms? And make me blush, you I'm sure will find out what color I blush if you keep speaking." She spoke softly, honestly though. He seemed flattering enough to make her blush which that look straight at her did indeed do, her cheeks did colr and due to her blue colored fur her cheeks did tint a shade of purple.

"You speek so gently and quite pleasant words to the ears why speak such words for me or do you speak in such manner with everyone?" She asked curious and wondering as she boldly asked this, bold for her at least.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

That Twitch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:57 pm
To every bit of her words, he tried to hold in laughter once more. “Your kinds words are rare to me, M’lady. I’ve met wondrous beings. Even a tranquil troll like being. Good fisher- but I wish she would stop throwing her catches at me. I’m not the right stone to be ensuring a trout is dead. By far the words we’ve traded have been the kindest shared.” He chuckled, and walked closer to the stream- now that he mentioned fish. “Cherie blossoms are sure sign that summer will come.” He answered to her this time.

He’d had chosen to be in clear sight of any danger for such a charm as he had seen, and almost worried, but didn’t want to show it to the mare that he had recently met, though he would stand there even if she jolted. He’d find her for sure and hopefully her wits would have drawn her to safety.

The other side of him wanted to ask him if she was from around the parts. “I fly of high fields, but you, m’dear are unusual. I’ve seen swans, I’ve seen dark and bright things, but nothing that matches grace. Y’ave a two-legger or do you often roam free?” He didn’t want to sound to creepy so it followed up with a serene stare past the woods. “I’d have to ask your two-legger if it’d be proper to bring you out to the ocean, see which holds the deepest blue…”

There was that grin again. He was admiring her secretly, but the comment could not be held, though his ears kept perking at the sounds coming from the forest. Eerie, but might just be squirrels snapping about.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:19 pm
"I do not speak to be kind but I speak how I do because of how I am. My words are mine and thus a reflection of myself." He said gently. She didn't act gentle or anything like that and she was sure if she were not so gentle her words would be spoken differently and that was what she was trying to say without exactly saying it.

Giggling as he spoke of the troll and fish she smiled. "I should think seeing this troll and her tossing her fish at you would be amusing, but that may be because I have never seen either a troll nor a Soquili throw fish at another." She said honestly before nodding to the words about the blossoms, cherry blossoms. They sounded nice and she would hopefully get to see some.

She of course didn't take note of how or where he stood or why it was such she simply moved to take a sip of water the coolness of the water filling her, wings fluttered gently as she did this.

"I've honestly not seen much save for winter as it dies and gives way to the on coming spring. I have not flown on these wings upon my back and I have not ever seen a two-legger, so I can say I have not a two legger. I live with two who posess four legs, A male Soquili the color of the night stars named Lyra and a friend of mine." She spoke gently her words drifting into silence. She really was new. "I wonder on my own but keep close to home so I do now become lost...though I may go anywhere that I please."

As she spoke her last words that snapping sound took on an owner, a cause for it. A ferret white as freshly fallen snow but tipped in blue like the mare standing by the water and marked like her came running on four legs from the woods making his way right toward the mare.

User Image  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out