[PRP] This Does Not Leave Between Us Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:03 pm
Fourteen sunrises. Fourteen Sunsets. Fourteen Moons. A fortweek.

As the proud female paced in the den, the sun outside was setting fast. For the past few days, she had been getting closer to Yakuti than before. First she thought it was her way to show him that she cared. Wasn't her reluctance to save the pups enough? Was her return to his side not enough? Then, it became her own feelings. Mafa knew she had emotions, it was what made her live. She loved Yakuti for what he became and yet he retains those qualities of before his conversion. She was glad that they got their alone times during the nights with Ophos gone and the rest of the group out and about within the pack lands. She was happy that she was getting attention, one that she had sort have longed for since their first mating. But love was a feeling... one that was amplified by another natural process.

Her heat was coming into full swing. She had been in the heat a while before she had informed Yakuti that during the nights, he was his. He wants pups, hiding the fact with the excuse of helping the pack. She saw through it and agreed, being helping the pack or simply wanting a larger family.

It was about half way through the cycle and she was growing more paranoid more and more as days passed on, seconds inched by. It was irritating. It was only earlier that she mutilated the dinner for tonight. Torn to pieces that it was not even fit for the craving beaks of the carrion birds. Her chest continueously heaved with pants as the temperature of her body grew. Paranoia was setting in.

She had made her choice that Yakuti, the male she had trained so well to be the mate that she wanted. From a caring, loving, loyal member of the pack, she turned him into a male to be feared and respected. He constantly trained to please her. Do what she asked of him to keep her happy. How could she push him away? It was as if he lived for her and yet a part of him was still part of this pack. She could respect that. Since her estrus began, her feelings toward the male became evident whenever he returned home. The musk he gave off was just alluring for her.

Was she losing her mind?

She cannot afford to leave the den again, no, she could not risk that one day where she is receptive to be taken by a male she did not want. Yakuti was the only male for her, no male in this pack was more worthy in her eyes. It was about time she committed the rest of her cycle to her mate. Not leaving to hunt. Not leaving to patrol. She must qualm her needs soon before she loses her mind to this wretched heat and constant paranoia. Surely, she was going to wish she was a male and all who knew her knew how much she disliked them. Shira could only growl as time ticked by.

Where. Was. He?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:14 pm
Having noticed Shira's recent reluctance to leave the den, Yakuti was also torn. Part of him wanted to spend all day patrolling to pick up the slack from her being gone, but the rest of him wanted to stay with her and protect her from other males. Yakuti was sure that this was the cause of her hiding, for there were few things in the world that could make someone so strong refuse to leave home even to take care of her duties.

Still, there was another part of him who wanted to abandon both other options in favor of hunting down that male that Zua seemed so eager to protect, or perhaps to find Ophos and make sure he was kept in line. Indeed, he had even wasted several hours that morning switching from one option to the next, wandering halfway there only to change his mind and head in some other direction.

Eventually Yaku managed to snap himself out of his fog and head home. He wondered why there had been any debate, seeing as Shira was the most important one to him. He mulled over the thought in his mind as he padded home as quickly as his paws would carry him, and he soon found himself at their elephant-skull den.

"Shira?" He peeked in and saw his mate. Beaming, he wandered in and gave her muzzle a loving lick.

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Her body refused to obey her thoughts. Her thoughts refused to abide by her desires. Her desires became nothing more but instinct.

Her tail wagged as his scent neared, her body stopping in its pacing tracks. Her mind snarled at her tail to stop but it was flagged high and waved like a banner for all to see. She was quite happy.

The thoughts and worries of Omoa coming in during their private moments, she did not care about her. Worrying about this male that Zua has been seeing escaped her mind. Ophos was no longer a figment. Yakuti, in her mind, had overwhelmed everything else. It seemed like that was all she could think about for the time.

Perhaps going through heat time and time again, never to conceive had made them progressingly more potent than the last and it seemed the rape did not relinquish that urge. It was just ever so stronger.

She murred and returned a like against his chin.

"Yes, Yaku?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:01 pm
Yakuti nuzzled Shira gently and smiled, "I didn't want to leave you alone." He said simply, glancing over to Omoa's tunnel for a moment. He hadn't seen her recently, and for the moment, he hoped she'd stay out of the den for just a bit longer. He enjoyed his time alone with his mate.

Yaku could smell that she was still in heat, though he had expected so. If not, Shira surely would have left the den by now. Oddly, Yaku almost enjoyed the fact that she stayed in the den. Lately he had become extremely protective of Shira.

He knew that she could take care of herself, but he couldn't bear to lose her, or for something to happen to her. Yakuti enjoyed having something to live for, someone to protect.

Yakuti wagged his tail in unison with hers, and nudged Shira gently with his muzzle.

"I just came to see you. I love you, remember?" He teased lightly,

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:14 pm
"How could I forget. After these past few nights of fun, I don't think I'll ever will," she replied as she stretched out her back. She was growing tired of waiting for the darn moon to rise. If only there was a way for them to get away from passing noses, eyes, and ears. She just wanted to be alone with her mate.

She could care less how Mafa saw this; the pack needed the members, slowly, the young ones were being trained to be strong hyenas to fend off any lions that would trespass too close to their home. Soon, they'll have it all to themselves again. However, that was just the cover. In a way, she wanted them again because of how well her litter came out to be. Yakuti wanted them too and that just made the desire just much stronger.

Shira's blue eyes fell to her paws.

"Yaku, has anyone noticed my absence? I am starting to suspect males have caught onto me by now. . . One of the strongest and most worthy females of the pack is in heat, and she is capable of becoming pregnant," she spoke as she looked at him. The narrowing of her eyes and the growl in her maw were sure sign that Shira, the one that Yaku knew, was still in there.

"When Ophos groomed me the other day, I suspected him trying to get close to me. Me! My own son! I suspected our son!" Paranoia was strong in her, perhaps after the rape of males wanting to get whatever they wanted by any means. Perhaps that is what fueled her dislike toward males.

"I command you to reside here until this heat is over. I don't care about food nor water, I am not bearing the pups of a pathetic male," she scoffed and scowled.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:26 pm
"Ah, the memories." He smirked playfully, but his face became serious as soon as Shira's did.

Yaku had fairly little contact with the other males of the pack, but he knew that they had been around the area more than usual. They probably had noticed.

"A few." He said simply, "Though none stay long once they see me." He said reassuringly, "I won't let anything happen to you, got that?" His voice was soft and caring, as were his ruby-red eyes.

Yakuti flicked one ear curiously. Shira was not herself right now. "Shira, you know well enough that he would try nothing of the sort. Not on you." He remembered thinking the same thing of himself, but this was different. Ophos was FAMILY, Shira had given birth to him! Clearly something was upsetting his love.

"Of course." He nodded, glad that the decision was made for him. "I wouldn't allow such a thing."

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:39 pm
"The smell lingers," she smirked and motioned for him to sit. Actually, this den reeked of Yakuti's musk. Perhaps it was why she had chosen to live here, to reside here. Being closer to him made her feel a little more comfortable, being able to command such a beastly male.

"But that will not stop them from challenging you. Glad you have become strong to defend me and yourself. Otherwise, I might see this new male more worthy," Shira glares at him. With all the work he put into everything and all the training and affection she gave him, he best never lose to any hyena. Or anything for that matter. "Just continue your training and you should be fine, I trust you enough that you will take care of me if I were to ever need it..." her voice declined to a murmur.

She did not touch on the subject of Ophos no more.

"By staying by me, you do realize you and I will be slacking in our duties as members of this pack, right? Once you make this decision, I won't let you leave. You must stay with me until this is all over and your line is once again safe within me for the next cycle or two."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:49 pm
Yaku nodded and sat beside her without a word. He didn't smell his own musk unless he was paying attention to it, but the den did reek with the odor. It wasn't a bad smell, but overpowering was a good way to describe it. Anyone who came near this den would quickly know that something big and bad resided there.

"Let them come." He scoffed, "I can handle any male these lands can throw at us."

Yakuti laughed, "Of course. You ought to know by now that you are more important to me than anything in the world." In the back of his mind, Yakuti wondered how they'd get food, but he pushed it away. He had gone for a long time without food before, he could do it again no problem. Especially for Shira.

He wondered for a moment what Mafa would say if she found out about them 'slacking' like this, but then he didn't really care. Mafa was important, but there was no way the mere thought of her would scare him into leaving Shira alone.

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:59 pm
Shira's sense swam in the scent of the male. How he could give off such a signal through her off completely. Anyone who passed the den knew that something dangerous and deadly lurked inside. They knew that anything inside was his and no one elses. those who trespassed were to meet a swift end if they were smart enough to get by the trap that the male had set before the den.

She rubbed against him so they were closer together and groomed his neck lightly. Though it was usually the male's job to seduce the female, she did not really care.

"Come all at once if they wanted, they couldn't rip me from the male I have," she murmured between the grooming licks upon his neck and shoulder.

She blushed lightly, however not affecting her, as he spoke such words. That was the Yakuti that she knew before she came into his life. The kind and caring one. The one Jamaa raised. "And I could never find a male like you anywhere else . . ." she murmured, resting her head against his broad, hard shoulder. Usually in these cases, when females went into heat, they would just stop eating as the mating went on. Usually the male did too to stay beside the female and not allow any other male to take her from him. She had a feeling this was one of those situations.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:16 pm
Yakuti closed his eyes for a moment, simply enjoying the gesture from Shira. He felt completely relaxed, and opened his eyes, smiling before speaking.

"So true." He said softly, gently beginning to groom Shira's neck as well. He enjoyed being this close to her, this mutual affection. This surely was the happiest moment in his life. He didn't care about anything else, only Shira mattered, only the two of them existed in this little world. The pack was of no concern. Ophos and Zua were nowhere in his thoughts.

Yaku nuzzled her gently, but said nothing. In fact, he found it hard to describe his feelings, and decided that for the moment, his body language could do the talking.

He lay his head gently on hers, in an embrace of sorts, and sighed happily.

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:23 pm
Shira moved her head up a little, but to no avail was she able to glance into his eyes. It was sappy so she gave up the chance to try. She murred, rumbling deeply inside her body, her tail laying still beside his. She felt at ease here.

No worries about males.

No worries about the family.

No worries about the pack.

No worries at all.

Yakuti had become quite the large and powerful hyena and she was thankful that she was able to help push him toward such a stature. Surely, Mafa recognized this too. He was a loyal member of the pack. Sired his own litter with a strong female. A den to his name and a slave to command. She could not have possibly found a better mate.

Licking at his chest, she was slowly dissolving that icy wall that coated her heart, it seemed like Yakuti was the only one to be able to disolve it. Not even her family could have done that for her. Around him, she could just tell him anything he liked. She would do anything for him as he had for her. Though it seemed against her beliefs, Yakuti was the only exception to everything.

"I love you, Yakuti, after all of this. The training. Your father. Our family. You are still loyal to me and yet love me when I am so demanding of you. One of these days, I will find a way to repay you for it. Perhaps everyday if I am able to," she murmured before resting her head against his chest a bit. His heart beating into her ear.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:09 pm
Yaku could tell that Shira felt the same as he did even before she spoke, but her words made the truth even more powerful and enjoyable than before.

"I love you too, Shira." His voice was soft, as if he didn't want to disturb the silence that there had been before. "But you owe me nothing. Your love is all I need." His voice was barely able to be heard, but the message was clear.

Yaku buried his nose in Shira's golden fur as he began to groom her again, taking in her scent. Her perfect scent. Nobody was quite like Shira, nobody could be so rough on the outside and yet be so loving on the inside. Nobody could make him work so hard, for nobody else would he be willing to work and train to the point of death if need be.

And nobody could make him feel this way.

"I will always be here to protect you."

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:18 pm
Feeling his tongue clean her, it was just... well, it was simply too good to be true that a male that was capable of overpowering her, which has happened before, was under her control. She relished in the thought of their lives together as a couple here in the Mava'Bunda. Shira nudged him lightly before raising her maw and nosing his.

"I owe you more than nothing and love. You have done far too much for me and yet here you are again, putting the pack behind you for me," she smiled, a rare action and one that meant that she was serious. "I'll repay you... I promise that much. Just, don't let anyone know about all of this. I rather keep my soft side for you, something that only you can see and have."

Shira rested her head down again, her paws laid out before her as she felt his groom again.

So happy...

"I am glad I got back up, but I don't think I'll need it handling these common lions and pathetic males around here," Oh! That sharp tongue has returned.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:51 pm
"If you insist." He returned the smile, "Of course, it'll be our little secret." He nudged her affectionately and thumped his tail against the ground lightly.

Yaku laughed as he heard the familiar sound of the Shira that the rest of the world saw. As much as he loved the tender moment he had just had with her, he knew that it wouldn't be as special if that was all there was in their relationship.

Yaku swatted at her shoulder teasingly with a paw as he stood up and shook the dust and dirt from his pelt, wagging his tail. If he was going to stay in the den for the duration of Shira's heat, he wanted to be up and about as much as possible considering the small space they had.

After all, there was no reason that his new 'assignment' from his mate meant he had to stay still, right?

"Ah, lions and males." He smirked, "Two things that are worth fighting off, am I right?"

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:01 pm
Shira gave out a laugh as she jumped to her feet, taking the blow.

"Playing rough? Please, I know you are a lot rougher than that or has my Beast forgotten how strong he really is?" She taunted as she moved about the den. Sometimes she wished it was bigger, but the confined space gave her more reason to cuddle up to her mate and still cover it up with an excuse.

She smirked and flagged her tail in dominance over him.

"Lions, males, anything will lust after the male we created out of you. You are worth fighting everything for," she jerked her head to the side and spat. "Nothing will be able to touch you if I am around," the teethy grin could only indicate that anyone would sooner lose their limb before doing so.

Mating, oh last time was so quick, it wasn't as enjoyable as she had thought, but surely Yakuti got the benefit out of that. She knew both of them it was a first or otherwise, he would have acted differently than impulsive toward his feral male instincts. This time, she planned to enjoy herself as much as possible even at Yakuti's expense. Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair.

"Beat me, Yakuti and you will win your right to mate before the sun even sets and the moon rises. So try not to hold back, otherwise, I'll start second guessing what I see in you," she crouched low before lunging with all her strength.

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff