Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:24 pm
User Image

After narrowly escaping the vicious carniverous mare Scarlet was now a bit jumpy. However she had met a number of very nice Usdias along the way. Still she was shaking as she hunted down the squirrel that took her flower away. "How dare he! The nerve of that rodent," she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bored misty-green eyes watched a little squirrel with a flower clamped between its jaws scurry up a creaky oak as the stallion walked right on past it. Strange little thing... and what was with the flower? Shaking his head to clear the slowly bubbling possibilities, his ears twitched in the direction of a voice. Female, that much he was certain of... but from who? Or what? Curiosity never did sit well with him....

So off he went, hooves light against the terrain and attention dead ahead where he'd heard the voice. And sure enough, he spotted the source: a tiny mare! A... really tiny mare.... wow. What was she?

"Excuse me, but are you alright?" It appeared she was looking for something, though he wasn't sure if he could be a hundred percent sure. And whats more, for what? Like I said, curiosity....

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:08 pm
Scarlet whipped around and glared at the stallion. "You're not a squirrel!" He glanced it in the tree and dashed after it, brown eyes wild with miniature evil. She hit the tree with a thud and rolled back. She graoned a little but flopped back up and barked up the tree like a dog. Why not?! She WAS a dog! A corgi, to be exact. And she wanted her flwoer back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:44 pm
Jaci jumped back, startled by her harsh words and sudden actions. What a strange little creature! He continued to watch, stunned and awed as she b-barked?! ...weird. His gaze traveled between the little horse and the squirrel, brow raising slightly in question. "Er... would you like some help in catching it?" After a pause, his head titled to the side and he took a step or two towards them. "Why are you after it, anyways?"

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:41 pm
"I am a corgi. And two leggers count on dogs like me to herd thier livestock so I'll do it myself or be shamed to call myself aherding dog!" Scarlet snuffed at the Stallion and turned to the tree. she looked up it's daunting trunk. She propped herself up on it and then went back on four legs and said, "You could knock it out of the tree for me, I guess." she sighed and stepped aside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:05 pm
He raised a brow, slightly concerned for the tiny horse before him. She thought... she was a dog? He was tempted to tell her otherwise, to inform her of her true species... but he stopped himself when he realized he wasn't even sure what she was, besides not being a dog.

Still though, he chuckled softly when she tried to retrieve the target from the tree, nodding his head in compliance when she allowed him to aid her. He made his way over to the tree, eyed it... and reared up, smacking his front hooves against the trunk. He watched as the tree shook, stepping back to allow the little one to make her next move.

"That should have done the trick... it's all yours."

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:20 pm
The sqirrel did infact plop down infront of Scarlet and she barked at it. The furry brown rodent dropped her flower and ran for it. Scarlet beamed and picked up the flower and beamed at the Stallion. "Thank you!" She said as she put the flower in her tail. She waggled her rump and said, "All pretty! Don't you think?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games