[PRP] Morning Nap in the Sun's Glow *Livius meets Lovebeam*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:07 am
User Image

It was late in the morning. The sun cast a warmth on the white lands below. There was still a cold bite in the shade, and low to the ground. If one stood in the sun however, it was quite nice.

Livius had woke earlier in the morning, when the sun's rays played at the tops of his eyelids. After watching the sun finish its toss into the sky, he had set out for breakfast.

He found himself easily distracted though, as he stumbled upon two old abandoned baskets, long since lost their warmth. He had hung his head down low, and looked at the baskets for a few. His mind couldn't help but wonder then, what foals came from inside their hold. Had their mother and father been there for them? Or just one? Or none at all?

With one dark colored hoof, he had nudged the basket pieces out of the snow that had begun to bury them. He noted the colors of the parts, and imagined what the foals might of looked like.

After playing with the baskets for a bit, he had begun to feel the soft touch of that warm sun. Livius had raised an eye to the sky, then laid down in front of the old basket bits.

Now, he laid on the ground, fast asleep. His front legs were almost nestled around the old weave. He was in a most delightful nap, feeling the sun absorb into his coat on his back, and the cool bite of the snow beneath him.

It really was too early for a nap, but the warm glow had made it easy to drift off sooner.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lovebeam wandered across the lands of Soquili going from place to place to see the world for what it was. There was snow on the ground and wherever the glittered mare stepped it crunched underneath her orange hoof. Lovebeam smiled at the soft crunching every time she stepped. The winter brought something new to the sleeping world ever time it came, as did the other seasons.

The sun had only just risen and the sky was painted soft pinks, yellows and oranges. As the sun rose, the brilliant colors faded into the simple sky blue it had always been. Today was much clearer than usual around this time not a cloud in the sky. The sunset colored mare flicked her long sparkling pink and blue tail as she took her gaze from the sky and returned it to the earth she was walking upon.

Noticing a darker figure in the snow she was curious as to who it was. She approached from the front silently with only the sound of her melodic hoof beats. Upon coming closer she noticed it was a stallion sleeping woven around old baskets. The mare wondered what would have caused the stallion to want to be near the baskets that were clearly not of his kin.

Lovebeam continued to stare at the sleeping stallion wondering if she should wake him, he seemed quite content sleeping as he was… A soft smile crossed the mare’s face. This stallion seemed quite innocent. It was rather quaint; wandering from the front of the stallion she walked toward the middle of the meadow and began gently removing the snow from the grass it concealed.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:58 pm
Once in a deep sleep, Livius began to dream of the spring to come. He hadn't seen spring yet, but his mind conjured up a grand picture.

Here was Livius, emerging out of the nights fog. Daylight awaited him on the other side, along with the buzz of spring. All the animals in the forest stopped what they were doing all at once, paying homage to the Soquili before them. He nodded to the animals, and they went back to doing whatever it is that creatures of the forest do. Walking up to a spring, he saw the reflection of a black unicorn with reins of gold rope wrapped tight around his face.

Livius woke abruptly, almost feeling the reins on his face in the dream. He lifted his head, blinking off the sleep. He pondered trying to fall back asleep and see what crazy thing his mind would dream next. No, it wouldn't work anyways, he was wide awake now.

He craned his neck up in a long stretch, the muscles of his neck twitching as he pushed them to reach. He then huffed as he let his neck relax. The underneath side of his belly was quite chilled. Pulling himself up, he stomped in the snow a few times to release the clods of white that clung to him. Still feeling a bit wet, he stopped and gave his body a good shake. He started with a few wild flips of his neck, that quaked through his body, ending at his tail. It was the best he could do.

As he stood there, his stomach protested to him, for missing breakfast.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:17 pm
Grazing she heard movement that other soquili must be awake now. She raised her head in one swift movement and turned it in the direction of the sleeping stallion. Taking a few steps back in that direction she called out to him. Her mane and tail rippled behind her as she walked.

"Hello" she smiled the air about her was mysterious to an extent and her eyes were clear blue just as the sky. "Sleep well?" she inquired from a respectable distance away.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:59 am
Just as he was about to turn, one hoof crossed over the other, a soothing voice rang in his ear. Uncurling his legs, he casually spun around towards the voice. He met the voice of the 'Hello', seeing a resplendent mare with blue eyes that reflected the sky perfectly. Her smile touched at her eyes too, carrying on kindness to her words as she spoke again.

"Yes. I had quite the nap it seems." he said politely, wondering when she noticed him sleeping. He raised an eyebrow. "I take it you noticed my deep sleep." A little humility was felt in the stallion, thinking of a lady mare such as her, having a chance to watch him sleep. It didn't hurt his pride though, not much did. He just smirked, flaring his nostrils slightly.

Where had she come from anyways? It was kind of silly that she was able to approach him close enough to see him sleeping, and him not even stir. It's a good thing she wasn't a hungry Kalona!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:44 pm
Lovebeam smiled again "I found you sleeping amongst the baskets." she told told him "You seemed quite peaceful." she flicked her long elegant tail and let it fall.

"You should eat something." she said as he seemed rather hungry and slept for quite a while. She ignored his smirk and turned for a moment away from him "This place is quite quiet even in the winter." she said with a kind hearted smile.

"I came from that direction" she said indicating the way she had come. No doubt he was intrested in were she had come from. "Your sleep was quite deep.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:23 pm
Livius had not forgotten the baskets, but wondered rather, what the stranger mare thought of it. It didn't bother him. If it bothered her, she didn't mention it. Stranger....where was his manners?! He listened to her talk, and waited for a chance to exchange names.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Livius." he said with a polite bow of his head.

His stomach cried out with a deep rumble, audible enough for even the sunset kissed mare to hear for sure. "Excuse me, but I think I am a bit more hungry than I should be. Seems I dozed off before I found breakfast."

"This place is calm for the most part." he traveled back to this area often. Being this was the one area he always seemed to run into Ayelet, his adopted mother.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:56 am
"My name is Lovebeam." she said bowing her head in return. "A pleasure to meet you Livius."

She smiled "You should eat then there is food beneath the snow." she used her hoof to gently remove the snow from the grasses underneath. Or he could always return to his two legger and allow him/her to feed him.

She listened to him speak "Thank you for the information." she said with another graceful bow of her head.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:01 pm
"Lovebeam." he logged the name in his mind, pondering it's meaning. Two great words pulled together in the name of this most interesting mare. What made her interesting? The fact that she was here, talking to him was enough. He was easily pleased. She was being very pleasant after all, so he had no reason to feel otherwise. "It is a very beautiful name." he said in a 'matter of fact' tone as he nodded his head at her.

He watched her white and peach, fur covered hoof, paw at the snow beneath her. Sure enough, there was edible grass underneath the snow. He was impressed that she could find it on her first try, with no effort. "Mmmmm, and it's looks delicious." he commented as he looked down and then popped his eyes up towards her once more. "And thank you, for my breakfast." he replied to her thank you, and then leaned in to rip the grass from it's home. It was flat from the snow that had pressed it to the ground. Even so, it was incredibly moist and satisfying.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:12 pm
Lovebeam smiled "Thank you Livius" she watched him eat and he seemed rather impressed that she was able to find food easily. She had done this many times before and traveled plenty learning a trick or two to find food when food was scarce.

"Eat as much as you like" she prompted him "I can always find more if your still hungry" she said.

"You are quite welcome Livius, It was my pleasure."

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:02 am
She seemed awfully generous, polite even. He couldn't help but take some satisfaction in the chance meeting. He ate his grass, thinking about that for a moment. He lifted his head up and smiled at her, then returned to eating a few more mouthfuls of the damp grass.

He took a step back and gestured towards the grass. "Please, you should have your share too." he said as he raised his head. He wanted to be just as polite as she was.

His tail swished to the side as he stood back from the spot, waiting for her to share in the light graze. "Maybe we can find more together." he formed it as a statement, rather than a question. Might as well enjoy the chance meeting for as long as they could.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:36 pm
Lovebeam smiled gently "It's all right I ate while you slept, Livius but thank you kindly for the offer," he was a kind soul, perhaps hurt for some reason but still kind. The sunset mare stared at the bright blue sky, to day truly was a wonderful day.

The mare gave a nod "Perhaps we can find better grass underneath the blanket of snow," she agreed, he still seemed hungry and so it was alright with her company was welcome.

Lovebeam starte off first with a flick of her tail she flew over snow dune on to a semi decent path and turned to him "Coming?" she said

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers