Falnith Castle: Scream Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:11 am
"Finally, back home in Avarail..." Aoyaki flopped onto her bed and sighed, completely drained of energy. Raan dropped to his knees on the floor and leaned against the mattress. "Still no Terra?" he murmured, too tired to talk out loud. "I can't believe we went through Wingard and Tristan and still didn't find her. What kind of nutcases are we?"

"So shut up about detective playing, Raan. I was bored here at the castle, so I needed you...to go adventuring with me." Aoyaki leaned over and poked his shoulder, grinning. "Shall we go find Terra and Xoul and Eve?" she questioned, propping her elbows on the bed. "I'm dying for a group hug, a really big one. What do you say, Raan-kun?"

"Why don't I hug you instead?" Raan avoided her gaze, he blushed as he looked at the window. "I mean...you don't have to trouble all of them to hug you. Ah...I meant, you don't need three people hugging you, isn't one enough?" She giggled and tackled him to the floor, attempting to tickle him. "Just admit it Raan, you're jealous."

By the way, has someone saved Evangeline? =O Teri wants a group hug! xD ...Pweeease?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:49 pm
I decided to save myself. =p

Lying on her bed, Evangeline stared at the ceiling. A small black shadow crept up to her and purred. Evangeline turned and smiled.

“Rrrrrr” it went as it snuggled up to her. Evangeline sighed. “Why did I save you a piece of you the other day?? If I didn’t you wouldn’t be here reading my thoughts” Evangeline chided it lightly.

It snuggled up closer to her and Evangeline smiled as she closed her eyes.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:29 pm
Aoyaki puffed out her cheeks and looked out the window, head in her hands. "I want to find the rest of the gang and hug them all." she sighed, staring out of the window blankly. Raan slid his arms round her waist and leaned his head against hers.

"I think...they've never seen me as a human before, have they? They might freak out or something." He murmured. "Well, only if you don't do anything dirty now that you're a human~" Aoyaki giggled, poking his side and running out to Evangeline's room. "Can't catch me~~~"

"I swear, where does she get that energy?" Raan sighed, then chuckled as he followed her in the direction of Eve's room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:37 pm
Evangeline opened her eyes and sighed. “I can’t sleep” Evangeline muttered as she sat up in her bed. “Dad…There are so many questions that I want to ask but the door is gone.” Evangeline thought to herself as the black shadow placed itself on her lap.

“Well, at least I saw my dad.” Evangeline comforted herself as she looked out of the window.

“What the?” Evangeline said as she stared harder at the figure, outside of the forest, facing her window.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:25 pm
Aoyaki reached Eve's door and knocked. "Evangeline? It's me, Teri. I want you to see Raan in this new form~ He looks awfully cute don't you think? Eep! Raan, don't shapeshift back! I want Eve to see this!" she knocked again, laughing.

"She might be asleep, Aoyaki." Raan whispered, taking her arm. "Be more quiet will you? It's not ladylike at all."

Yay Eve's safe~ x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:30 pm
Evangeline jumped on hearing the knock. "Come in" she said as she turned back to the window. The figure was gone.
"That's odd. Who was that. Why is that person there? Is that person spying on me?" Evangeline thought to herself.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:39 pm
Aoyaki opened the door and peeked in. "Hi, Eve. Am I disturbing you?" she asked, hanging on to the door in case Raan pushed her in. "I wanted you to see Raan-kun in human form. He looks really different. Black hair, check! Green eyes, check! About 175cm, check! Earrings, check! Awesome smile, ch--!!" Raan reached out from behind and shut her mouth with his hands.

"My apologies, Lady Evangeline." he said softly, pushing Aoyaki in and bowed. "Apparently she forgot to take her pills--" He received a slap on the head. "Ow."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:42 pm
Evangeline chuckled at the pair. "Raan...you are a shapeshifter arn't you?" Evangeline asked, looking at the guy, standing near her door.

"And what's brings you here so late at night?" Evangeline asked, getting off her bed.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:50 pm
"Um, well...Actually, I wanted to show you Raan." Aoyaki grinned widely, lying through her teeth. Raan shook his head. "What she means is, Terra's missing. We searched for her all the way through Wingard and Tristan. Is she here at the Castle?"

Aoyaki made a face at him and sighed. "Yeah, we were kinda worried, you know? Since Terra's kinda easy to get into fights and all...We don't want her to get hurt." She bit her lip, inching closer to Raan so she could lean on his shoulder. Unfortunately he moved away at that time so she hit the wall. "---The heck?! Why'd you move away?" She stuck her tongue out. Raan ignored her. "I'm a shapeshifter, yes. But if I stay too long in one form I might get warped in it forever."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:10 pm
"Ah...I see." Evangeline said.

"Terra...no, I have not seen her around though I'm sure I heard her voice somewhere in the castle today so she must be back." Evangeline replied, looking at Aoyaki.

"You went to Wingard and Tristan?? Lovely. Wingard...it's been about 20 years since I've been there. How did you find it?" Evangeline asked, curious about it.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:18 pm
"She stole an apple off the vendor's barrel and I had to carry her out of there before she got into a big fight." Raan explained, shaking his head at Aoyaki. "I swear, she's the youngest but she acts like she's five or something." he ruffled her hair as she puffed her cheeks out at him.

"I do not! He's making it up! I merely took an apple off the barrel." She crossed her arms on her chest and grinned. "Silly, taking things without paying for them is called STEALING. Get? Got? Good." He stuck his tongue out at her. "I'm supposed to be younger than you. Idiot, act your age."

Aoyaki jumped on Eve's bed and hugged her. "Nuu." she closed her eyes and leaned against her. "Warm."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:27 pm
Evangeline laughed as Aoyaki hugged her.
"So...you stole an apple huh?" Evangeline said as she smiled at Aoyaki.

Evangeline suddendly remember the figure in the forest. "Hey Aoyaki, on your way back, did you seen any figure or something like that around?" Evangeline asked.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:38 pm
"Well, it wasn't stolen exactly." Aoyaki giggled. "Figure? We were attacked by bandits but no figure...what did it look like?" she bit her lip as Raan sat cross legged on the floor beside Evangeline's bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:42 pm
"Bandits?? Well, I saw a figure from my window before you guys came in. It was dark so I didn't see much but from the outline of the figure, I think it was a male. It was so...so...odd. It's like I can feel it calling me to come or something like that." Evangeline said while thinking to herself.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:54 pm
Aoyaki stared at her, arms still around Evangeline. "Eve...you're scaring me." she lay back on the bed and frowned. "First bandits, then scary figures. This is way too weird." she blinked up at Eve and Raan. "Don't you think? It's like they all target us Leonhearts."  
The World of Reavalon <Roleplay Forum>

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff