Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Is love not for me, or am I not for love? [PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:41 pm
User Image ...To go...not to go...to go...not to go. One hand, she was an elder, and one did not anger an elder. Other hand, he would be diving right back into dating which could leave to love and...he knew very well what love did. A wonderful feeling, it did all he feared in distracting him, and in the end, leaving the male with an ache he daren't speak of. Everyone knew he had loved Fre, his daughter Dyas was proof of that. Everyone though assumed that since he never wanted it in the first place, that it was easy to let go. And wouldn't it be hypocritical of him to do this while he forbade Dyas from dating to save her from the pain of heartbreak? But, on the other side, he did like Jazz. Always had. And she was an elder, surely understanding of his drive to become one, something Fre had never completely accepted. Other side, dating was used time better spent training. Then again, he had promised her that he would come. Then again, he didn't actually promise anything. To go...not to go...to go...not to-Oh hell he was already at the bar! The male stopped, blinking up at the building in awed surprise. He had been walking home from visiting Tartara! The male sighed before taking a deep breath before pushing inside. Here went...his sanity.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:33 am
User Image

Jazz was standing nerviously by the doors, waiting. What if he didn't come? It's not like the first time she'd been dumped. Jazz thought back on all the love she never really had. It really must have been the curse.

Jazz then saw Raken. She smiled as he had at least shown up. "Well, well you came. It's nice to see you. So, where do you want to go?" Jazz didn't want to stay at the bar. If it was only a one time date she didn't need everyone watching.

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:34 pm
He softly closed the door behind him, gaze going blank as he realized Jazz was right...there...No chance for fleeing. He took a deep breath before slowly letting it go. Where would they go? Where could...His sharp mind worked fast, and he soon had his answer. Perfect. "Secret...but I can say...neither of us have been there before."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:16 am
Jazz smiled. "That is very interesting! I dont' know where I haven't been. Though, I haven't been to a few places on the Isle. I should, but you know job keeps me busy. And family." Jazz nodded as she walked to the door. "Lead the way."  

immortalmina

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:33 pm
"I was planning on saving the experience for me and my Daughter, but she's fallen too far behind in her studies." He smoothly stepped back, pushing the door open again with a hand. "Ladies first." He could...at least...give this date...a fighting chance. This once. Just this once. Too bad he read a lot of dating and romance books.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:47 pm
Jazz walked through the door. "Thank you. Well, this is interesting. I havent' had a suprise in a long while." Jazz couldn't remember when was the last time someone wanted to suprise her with something. It was nice.  

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:36 pm
He stepped out after her, closing the door behind him. Slowly he closed his eyes, pulling the darkness within his soul to the center of his being. Every pae had at least a little of it, for no pae was perfect. He imagined it into a ball, as outside of him the shadows pulled together infront of them. They writhed against one another, shifting, twisting, almost as if it was alive. "What is your favorite animal?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:13 pm
Jazz hadn't really ever thought about it. Maybe it was because she didn't think about those things with everything else that went on in her life. Seemed too busy. After a moment she thought of the perfect one. "A mocking bird." She smiled to Raken.  

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:18 pm
He slightly smiled, an action he surprisingly had no control of. "Well, we certainly can't get there on a giant mocking bird, but I can..." Without a second thought, mentally a second ball formed. More shadows pulled together, two mounds shifting, turning. The second however, was smaller. And soon, it began to take a form, gaining wings and a shape little bigger then a fist. The shadow'd bird fluttered onto his shoulder, perching there to watch the slower formation of the old stallion from so long ago. Back at that day, when he and jazz had run into the squirrel. It pawed at the ground, shaking its great black head. And Raken opened his eyes. He walked over to the elder, holding a finger to the creature on his shoulder to coax it onto a finger, then hold it out for the female. "I wonder if a mockingbirds song, is as sweet as yours."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:13 pm
Jazz watched as Raken used his power. She had seen him do it before and the horse looked so familar. She nodded as she looked back at him. "Well, seeing that they can copy anyone I guess it could be." She chuckled a little before singing a bit of a song.  

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:58 pm
He faintly smiled. "Copy." With a flutter of wings, the small bird flitted onto the females shoulder before lifting up its head. Notes, high pitched and sweet slowly filtered from the creature as if in echo of Jazz, the perfect little backup singer. "I am still working on my powers to make them real...after some time, I have to reconjure each animal as they vanish back into shadows."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:23 am
Jazz took her finger to pat the little bird's head. "Oh, yes it sings very pretty." Jazz smiled and then looked back to Raken. "I understand. I'm sure when you get even better if will last longer. I've never been able to make my astral lost too long or have my body be awake at the same time."  

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:43 pm
"At least our limitations prove that we are mortal." The bird tweeted sweetly before nuzzling the finger. The male walked to the horse, holding out a hand for the elder. "But we should be going. Its a good distance away and the daylight burns yet." He blinked slightly. Poetic. He really had read too many romance novels.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:21 pm
"Oh, that's right." Jazz had forgotten as she was liking watching the bird. She put out her hand to let him help her up. "So, is this going to be fun or scary or both?" She remembered last time they were on a shadow horse.  

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:05 am
"Well..." His stallion had no stirrups. Or saddle. Why hadn't he realized this earlier? The male smoothly pulled her forwards as he placed her hand in his, letting go of it to put both on her waist. "Lets hope for fun." He effortlessly picked her up with a beat of his wings to lift them slightly off the ground. Dispite his age, he was strong. The male sat her sidesaddle onto the horse before his feet touched the ground again. He'd jump on after she got situated.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff