Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
Floral Whispers - Acy's Spirits Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:44 pm
*If a spirit has no info, I haven't gotten around to writing information about them. However, if they haven't been role played to an extent where I can understand their personalities better - nothing will be written.

*Breedings - Ask via PM. Some I will say no to, others I won't. It's a gamble but might be well worth it.

Spirits I plan on getting redone;
Jazz
Mitsunari Ishida
Laguna Loire  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:52 pm

User Image

"Do it with style or don't bother doing it."

Name: (Autobot) Jazz
Alignment: Neutral
Generation: 1
Mate:

Wish Granted: To have a true friend

Background: After the Ark crash landed in the outer ring of the Garden, Reitichi uncovered the remains of a mangled Jazz. His leader, Optimus Prime opted for life for himself and his comrades, them being more important than himself and asked Reitichi to "build" bodies for them to live in, if possible. After a few painstaking days and nights, Jazz was back online... well... as online as a spirit can be. He was baffled at this reawakening and esctatic at the chance of a new life and of learning new customs.

Misses the most about his past life: From what he remembers, there were a few Autobots who he hung out with and misses dearly. There are various reasons for missing these select few but in the end it's because they were his friends, no matter how much of a pest he was to them. They are Blaster, Prowl, and Ratchet.

He also misses Cybertron. But then again... your origin is home, no matter where you currently are. Nothing can take its place in your heart

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:27 pm

User Image
Name: Blackout
Mate: None

Wish Granted: To be stronger

Background: To be written soon.

Misses about his past life: Out of all the things he can remember, he misses his mission partner, Scorponok the most. When he first awoke he was in shock when he couldn't find him anywhere amongst the various metal parts scattered around. Even after being told there was nothing Reitichi could do to save the smaller, scorpion like transformer, Blackout refused to give up his search and went off to look for him. Now and then, you can catch him trying to find his partner, but it's becoming a rare sight as one has to move on.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:34 am
User Image
Name: Wheeljack
Mate: None yet.

Wish Granted: To be a better learner / observer.

Background:

Misses the most about his past life:

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:01 pm
User Image

Name: Barricade

Wish Granted: To be a better leader.

Background: To be written soon.

Misses about his past life:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:06 pm

User Image

Yeah.. information still pending.

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:07 pm

User Image
Name: Mitsunari Ishida

Mitsunari Ishida served as a retainer under Hideyoshi Toyotomi. During Hideyoshi's campagin, he passed away and Mitsunari, noting that Hideyori was not yet up to par to become a leader, stepped in his late lord's place. Commanding the Western Army along side his friends Kanetsugu Naoe, Yukimura Sanada and Sakon Shima, they marched forwards trying to achieve Hideyoshi's dream of a "new, happy, Japan"; meaning no more war and thus all providence lords could live in peace amongst each other, united under one rule. Mitsunari's dream fell short at the battle of Sekigarhara where he was betrayed by a number of his comrades who switched over to the Eastern Army's side, lead by Ieyasu Tokouwaga. After his defeat, he sought to escape, but was caught by villagers. He was executed by a particularly brutal decapitation in Kyoto, whereby he was buried up to his shoulders in the ground and locals were invited to saw at his neck with a bamboo saw. After execution, his head, severed from his body, was placed on a stand for all the people in Kyoto to see.

((Some information was taken from Wiki while other bits from the Samuari Warriors 2 game.))

His arrival in the Garden was taken well by Acy but not so much her other spirits. Very reluctant at first Mitsunari soon grew to care and love his guide as if she were his own daughter. Thus resulting in a promise that he would never break her wish, doing his best to protect her even if it meant himself being harmed in the process. At times the alptraum slips and causes emotional pain to his guide but she soon began to learn it was in his nature to be arrogant and sarcastic to the bone.

Wish Granted: To be protected

Mate: Jade Curtiss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:32 am
User Image  

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:59 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:33 pm
User Image  

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:31 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:44 am
User Image

The infamous Serpant King, the demon lord, Orochi. More information will be posted on a later date.  

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:45 am
User Image
Name: Manu
Generation: 2
Parents: Anubis x Bast

Background:

Manu was brought into the Garden by his parents Anubis and Bast. For some time I was expecting the couple to have children and never thought I would be one of the lucky guides to be blessed with one of their children. Utter happiness was all I could express when receiving Manu's mask. For awhile I was the direct care taker of it until I decided that Blackout needed something to care after. For far too long the decepticon spirit was mournful over the loss of his partner, Scorponok. I have hopes that they will become friends and Blackout's wounds shall be mended.

One day I noticed Blackout returning from a walk but there was no mask upon his persona. Instead a cloaked figure walked by his side and a smile crept to my face. Apparently they were getting along - both had a friend and I knew that their friendship would last.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:46 am
User Image
Name: Caso
Mate: RP Required. Will only be available for breeding with his mate.

Background: A very horrid and depressing background shrouds this spirit. Since the topics related are not a comforting subject for most, especially younger gaians, I will spare you the details. 8'D If you really wanna know, PM me asking about it.

Note: Caso is highly scared of other people due to his past. It's very hard for him to make friends and you must be willing to give him time. Hence is why I'm not just tossing him out for breedings let alone just giving him out for a mate without serious thought. <3  

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:46 am
User Image  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff