Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:31 am
Note: This is carried on from the "couldn't sleep" topic and the only reason you see this topic here is because it has nothing to do with "couldn't sleep" and also, it's nearly sunrise.

"Well, it is frozen in ice that is unable to melt so I figured why not keep one?” Evangeline said as she touched the bark of a tree.

“This won’t hurt” Evangeline said tried to peel off a bit of the bark.
“Darn it….have you got a dagger?” Evangeline turned to Gorocco, only to find him missing.

"Gorocco?" Evangeline asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:05 pm
"Well.. even if it is frozen I do not like the thought...." Gorocco said as he turned around. "What was that? I missed that .....last.....part......"
The forest was completely empty but he could still pick up Evangelines scent like she was still there. "A spell?... that is strange.."
As he spoke he brought his hand up and a shadow ball of energy formed and began spinning rapidly but nothing happened. "...strange..." Pulling down his hood, the black fox ears pirked straight up as he listened carefully for any sounds in the forest. "LADY EVANGELINE!" He called out, his voice carrying through the trees quite well.

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:15 pm
"Oh dear, I'm lost again aren’t I?” Evangeline asked herself as she looked about for Gorocco.
“Wonder has he gone?” Evangeline said as she roamed deeper into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:22 pm
As the orb vanished he began running through the forest, listening carefully for anything in the forest and trying to pick up her scent. The cloak behind him waving as the wind blew past him.
Three wolves made of shadows formed and spread off away from him in search of Evangeline.

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:29 pm
“Gorocco? You there?” Evangeline asked aloud.
Hearing no reply, Evangeline sighed and looked around. Spotting something further up in front, she opened up her book and confirmed it.

Smiling, she went over and picked it up. “Licorice. Well, at least I found it.” Evangeline said as she sat down beside the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:55 pm
A few minutes later, one of the shadow wolves came to a spot and saw Evangeline. Sniffing the air to make sure it was her it gave a loud echoing howl to tell Gorocco that she was found.
The sound flew through the trees and the other wolves began howling with the one and Gorocco quickly got the message.  

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:08 pm
Evangeline looked up.
“I swear I heard something.” Evangeline murmured as she looked around and frowned.

“You must be thinking too much. It’s nearly sunrise now so nothing will happen.” Evangeline assured herself as she leaned against the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:14 pm
As gorocco made his way to Evangelines location, he pulled the hood back over his head, covering his ears and hiding his face once again.
A few moments later he arrived and saw her sitting against a tree. "You really are hard to keep an eye on... you know that?" He said, a little out of breath.

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:19 pm
Evangeline jumped and turned to her side.
“How did…who…wha…huh?” was all Evangeline could say as she stared wide in shock at Gorocco.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:03 pm
He walked over and sat down next to her. "I said, your hard to keep track of..." Gorocco then closed his eyes and gave a deep sigh. "At least nothing attacked you while you were gone...."  

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:10 pm
"Ahem...er....yeah, it's near daybreak now so it's a bit safer." Evangeline said.

Opening up the book, she read through the page quickly.
“Licorice, Astragalus mongholicus…but it was destroyed, oh never mind, then dragon scale, I’ve got that and Eucalyptus…” Evangeline murmured.

“Do you have a dagger?” Evangeline asked Gorocco, turning to face him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:19 pm
Listening intently to what she was saying, he felt himself starting to drift off but snapped back into reality and reached to the back of his belt under his cloak and pulled out a curved knife with rues engraved in it and handed it to her to use.
"Careful, its sharp."

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:54 pm
Evangeline nodded and took the dagger from Gorocco walking towards the tree, Evangeline lifted the blade and slice a bit of the bark of.

“Yupps, it the right one” Evangeline thought to herself as the cream-colored bark revealed blue-gray bark peels.

She picked a few leaves from the tree and stored them in her pocket together with the Licorice.
“Thanks” she said as she walked back to Gorocco and returned him his dagger.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:58 pm
Gorocco opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by a howl that made the hairs on his neck stand on end. It was close by and he had an uneasy feeling about it.
Jumping to his feet he looked around and saw a Werewolf step into veiw. Its teeth bared as it snarled at the two of them.

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:02 pm
"Oh no...not again. I thought Xoul killed a whole pack already" Evangeline mumbled to herself.  
The World of Reavalon <Roleplay Forum>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff