Ume's Family Tree Shop - CLOSED Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asparegus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:24 am
User Image

Family trees can be very helpful in any world, make believe or real. They can make you feel connected and remind you that you're never alone, even by blood. On SoA they can help prevent inbreeding. But they can also be fun in that they can track over how many generations and how far maybe your first SoA's genes have gone.

But while family trees are fun, they can be tedious and require a lot of time and patience that you might not have. So wouldn't it be nice if there was someone who had that time and patience to make it for you?

[[R.ules]]
.you may direct link any of the family trees I maintain.
.if a family tree of yours has already been done for someone else, I'm sure it'd be alright to save a copy of it for your records.
.do not claim you made these yourself; give credit where credit is due.
.I have the right to add more as I see fit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:34 am
User Image

Finished

Nyek Offspring (see Rahima for a more extensive tree)
Ausi Family Tree (A1)
Unity Walkers Family Tree (A2)
Ishara Family Tree (A3)
Ger's Family Tree
Kitengele Family Tree
Rahima
Bakhti
Malika
Kiwi's Family Tree
Nihang Royal Tree
Malkia's family tree
Ayane's family tree
Anana family tree
Majiya family tree
Ahmmy family tree
UW Royal Line (aka the smaller version)
Kiabi family tree
Fedha Family Tree

Asparegus

Asparegus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:46 am
IMAGE MAPS
For an image-mapped family tree, always add 5k to the estimated cost to get an idea of how much it would cost. The linking requires time and effort. For extensive image mapping (I would consider the Kusini tree map extensive), add 10k. But because I think it might be a bit much, I'll throw in three free updates for the extensive and one for the normal. So choose carefully when you want those updates (might be in your best interest to wait until the youngest are adults and procreating).

User Image
Kusini Family Tree. Mapping done by Umeda

User Image
The Pridelands Family Tree. Mapping done by Wooga Paes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:55 am
User Image

Because it really depends on how intricate the family tree is, I cannot give an exact price. (however feel free to ask for an estimate)

Usually for family trees, I will only trace the descendents of the family. For example, for the Kusini family tree, the royal couple are/were Ari x Asi. So for the family tree, the only members listed were descendents and their mates. Their mates' families were not included on the trees. To have them included can really multiply the size of the family tree. So in such cases, you'll need to be specific in what you want me to trace.

Small
depends on how small. It can cost anywhere from 500g to 5k (ex. meme's family tree)

Medium
medium also depends on the size. It can range from anywhere from 5k to 10k (ex. nyek family tree)

Large
Large can extent onto more than one image if that extensive. Really depends on how many mates a lion might have had or how many different families I have to trace on one family tree. (ex. Ausi family tree (A1-A3))  

Asparegus

Asparegus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:12 am
User Image

Slots
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

[color=crimson][size=18]Order[/size][/color]

[b]Estimated Size:[/b]
[b]Family Tree For:[/b]
[b]What Exactly do you want on the family tree:[/b] (am I tracing everyone on the family tree's ancestors and descendents? or just those descended from a certain person)
[b]Your AIM/MSN:[/b] (this is so I can contact you if I have issues hunting down images)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:13 am
[[R.eserved]]

Asparegus

Quickbeamed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:07 pm
Omg I love this. xD I have a couple who are distantly related/connected to... like... everyone. I've been curious to see just how many they're connected to. >w>

Order

Estimated Size: Large
Family Tree For: Kitengele
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: Everyone. xD Ancestors and descendants.
Your AIM/MSN: Words to Knives (AIM)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:43 am
Order

Estimated Size: Relatively small
Family Tree For: Kutulia
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: Sungura & Cheshi = Kutulia & Mnyama
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/straw_kitty/Creatures/Kutulia23.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/straw_kitty/Creatures/Mnyama2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/straw_kitty/Creatures/Sungura2.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/straw_kitty/Creatures/cheshiadult.png
Your AIM/MSN: Chibi Woozle (AIM)  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Asparegus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:26 am
For Kieko:
<3

Price? I would say only 500g since it's so small.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:38 pm
Order

Estimated Size: Smallish
Family Tree For: Malika'eusi and offspring
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: Just those descended from Malika and her kids
Your AIM/MSN: Fluffydemons  

Nuxaz

Asparegus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:33 pm
Nuxaz
Order

Estimated Size: Smallish
Family Tree For: Malika'eusi and offspring
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: Just those descended from Malika and her kids
Your AIM/MSN: Fluffydemons

here you are <3

I would say just 2k  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:01 pm
Since Tama got converted I was wondering if I could update Malika's family tree. Vinya's also converted to new lines

Vinya
Tama

Let me know how much I should send your way

Nuxaz

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:50 pm

Family Tree For: Kiasi'Nyota
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: Her parents, her siblings, and her kids (with their dad of course).

Family Tree For: Ahmadas
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: Ahmadas, his ex-mate, and his daughter. You can add Hebapa if you want as his current mate, lol.

Family Tree For: Kapuki
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: Her siblings, her parents, and her grandparents and any aunts and uncles.

Family Tree For: Ayane
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: Her siblings, her parents, and.. grandparents if there are any?

Family Tree For: Majiya
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: Him and his adopted daughter is all really? Maybe tack on his soon-to-be mate just for good measure.

Family Tree For:Anana
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: Her and her dad, at least. You can add Nuka on as her mate if you'd like.

Family Tree For: Tejasvi
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: Her and her sisters, her aunt and cousin, and possibly kianga.

Family Tree For: Kiwi!
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: His parents and siblings, that's about it.

Family Tree For: Hateya
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: I just want the UW tree, but smaller. I only want immediate family, etc. We talked about this one <3

Family Tree For: Malkia
What Exactly do you want on the family tree: Her, Mwezi, and Rin! They're a family, after all :3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:57 pm
Update: Kimiko's daughter grew, Chau got a make over and had a child *doesn't have images* D:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/KissySoA/GrowingsRogue/Masozi.png
Only image I have/could find

Nuxaz

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:59 pm
Laefe sent the images to me so you don't have to search for them <3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/ramona_84/kigao-item-sig.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Silverneokitsune/SoA/ChauKigao.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Silverneokitsune/SoA/chauadultnew.jpg

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items