Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:58 pm
User Image

How fast it seemed that the beginning of winter came. Summer flit by in a bat of an eyelash. Fall drifted by quietly in the night. And now, snow had started to make its appearance as icicles slowly formed on barren tree branches.

Soon the little clearing in the forest that Cadaver had spent much of the seasons in would not be suitable for winter living. It was too open and only the cover of the trees would have kept the area warm. But they were nearly bare now.

The winter would be hard. Even with his limited vision in the spring time it was hard. The cold sucked away all warmth, leaving an over abundance of frozen water. Most of the days as of late when he left the clearing he had spend searching the best he could for a winter hide away. Snow would be coming heavily soon, food would be scarce. And...he also had someone else to worry about.

After a few hours of wandering along the mountain side, he walked quietly back to the clearing. A chilled wind whipping up his two toned mane, making the feather attached to his ear dance until the air had settled. His dark grey coat had grown shaggy for the winter. But he didn't mind. At least it kept the cold out to a certain degree.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:37 pm
User Image

How fast indeed time had passed. Many a summer's night they spent, together, alone. Cool fall nights were now turning cold. The icy touch of winter's fingertips was now making itself known. But still they had spent much of their time exploring one another and and taking much needed time for the wounds that needed to be healed both physically and emotionally.

Alora had alot to overcome, but the question was could she overcome and let go of the one thing she had held onto for so long? Could she forget and let go of her hatred for that stallion....only time would tell. She knew one thing though. She did not want to become poisoned and consumed by the hatred that had ruled over her life for so very long.

There were times she felt as numb as snowy season upon them, but it was Cadaver's warmth of heart that kept her going. She smiled at the thought of him. They had been isolated from the world and others for a long time now as the summer and autumn seasons passed.

She waited for him in their clearing, her small body shivering lightly from the cold wind that swept into the clearing. She hoped he would return soon, hopefully with news of a warm place for the winter. Her two toned black and red mane was swept behind her and around in her face as the wind blew. She would soon have to seek shelter from this wind as it was much too cold for her small body.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:22 pm
Breaking through the small patch of dead under brush that surrounded their little clearing. A smile parted his lips as the figure of Alora came into view. Some days he wished he could see every little detail of her face. Every bright pattern upon her coat. And then--there were other days that he was glad for his limited vision.

A deep nicker rumbled in his chest to announce his presence. Of course, he was the only one besides Alora that knew of this place, but one could never tell who would wander through. So he made an effort to let her know it was him.

His hooves beat heavily against the ground as he moved towards her. Rubbing his fore head against hers, then his cheek. The small shivers that ran through her body were felt easily. No doubt the cold was starting to get to her. "Come on. I've found a place that should be better than this cleari
ng for winter. Its not the most marvelous of places, but I think it'll do."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:56 pm
Alora's ear twitched as she picked up the sound of something moving in the nearby underbrush. She turned her head, ready to fight if needbe in case it was something that wanted to attack or eat her. She snorted as her emerald eyes fixed on the location of the sound.

And then.....a most welcomed and familiar sound came to her ears. It was a Cadaver! She nearly leaped to rush over to him, sending him her own welcoming nicker as she cantered towards him.

She nuzzled him in a tender affectionate manner, returning every bit of attention he bestowed upon her. His body felt warm and shielded her small form from the cold wind. Upon his words, her ears perked once more. He had found them a place for the winter? A smile overcame her face. "Anything that shields us form this cold wind would do as long as I have you beside me."

Waiting for him to lead the way she sighed happily, and pondered what would be next in this new chapter of their lives together.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:09 pm
His smile broadened at her returned greeting and affection. Though totally unaware that she had been attack ready before he had even grazed the thick brush. "You'll always have me by your side, Alora. I promised you that didn't I?"

Turning his body slightly, he motioned his head back the way he had come. "Its a little bit of a trek, but not too far away." His braided tail gave a few flicks before his entire body turned on his hooves and he re-traced his path. Just over a few hills and along the mountain side. There rested the small cave he had come across. Dutifully making sure no one occupied it. He had come across it a few weeks ago even, but had to make sure that no one else was using it as a home. Which was good for him, because the weather was starting to turn wicked.

The brittle branches of brush scraped across his legs and belly as he moved. The smells in the air were mostly his guide as he had noted them on his way back. As well as whatever sounds nature could provide. It got him around well enough. And hopefully he would not lead Alora stray from the path he had mapped out in his mind. Silly wind tended to change and some sound could move. But he was sure enough of his own senses to lead them in a straight path to the destination.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:30 pm
Alora's grin only widened. "I know but I like to think about it and hear you say it." She nipped playfully at his shoulders and neck as he turned.

she followed closely behind him, making sure he did not get more then a foot away from her. She did not want to get lost or loose him. She trusted his senses completely to guide them to their winter home. She wondered what this winter would be like. Would it be as cold as past winters? or would it be mild?

Many thoughts crossed her mind as they traveled over the terrain with freshly fallen powdered snow. Even thoughts about the possibility of what would come in their future...she wondered..would they ever have a family? could they actually raise a family? Cadaver probably could...but could she? would she make a good mother?

Only time would answer those questions, but she feared being consumed once more by her blind hatred for that stallion and her long since deceased mother....killed by her own hooves.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:45 pm
"Whys that?" He questioned lightly. She knew, but why did she like to hear him say it? Did she really need that affirmed feeling that it was true? That he'd never leave her. Why?

A sudden feeling of open air swept over Cad as he cleared the tree line, closer to the base of the nearby mountains. Thankfully their little grove was so close to them. He wasn't sure how long Alora would last against the chilly wind. Nor how far his own memory would of gone if it had been a greater distance. Not long now, it would come upon them in the icy side of the mountain. A space big enough to get through and deep enough into the mountain's face to keep some of the chill at bay.

Making his way to the opening, he nosed at it a few times. To make sure he was exactly where he should of been. "Come on in out of the cold." Cadaver waited until she had gone in first. The chills he had felt earlier clued him in.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:58 pm
"I dunno...I just like to hear it. I guess I never really heard anything....like that before that was meant." She couldn't exactly put her hoof on it but she knew she had not known any kind of love growing up. So for her it was a new thing and alot to get used to.

A chill swept over her and she shivered. She hoped they would arrive at this place he found soon. The open air was far too cold for her small body to withstand for any extended period of time. "Are we close yet?" she pranced as she walked behind him, trying to move her body moreso to keep herself moving and warm if she could.

She watched as they approached the mountain base and then she noticed it. She watched Cadaver as he inspected the opening and then invited her to enter first. Cautiously she stepped inside and the chilly wind was left outside, ceasing to make her body shiver and tremble. She stood just inside the entrance, waiting for Cadaver to enter and lead the way.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:04 pm
Slipping in quietly behind her, he moved only a few paces forward. Nibbling at her jawline softly. "Its ok. There's nothing in here. I promise." His ears perked forward as he moved farther inside. The floor dipped just slightly the deeper he went until he nearly reached the back wall of the cave.

In a large pile, he had place a bunch of dry grasses and leaves. Something to keep the cold of the stone around them away from their bodies. Plus to make it a bit more comfortable than sleeping on solid rock.

Moving forward once more, he settled himself down into the dry make shift bed. His braided tail curling around his back end. His body moving just slightly to a more comfortable position before he looked towards her. Nickering deeply within his chest, beckoning her forward. "Its warmer over here than standing over there." He grinned.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:38 pm
Alora giggled softly as he nibbled her jaw. it tickled. "I have no fear then since I have a big strong stallion to protect me...and if he gets hurts then I'll kill whatever it was that hurt him" her eyes gleamed with mischief. Sure she was trying not to let hate consume her, but that didn't mean she would not take life if it threatened the one she cared about.

She followed him deeper into the cave and as it opened up a bit when they neared the area in the back he had prepared, she looked around approvingly. It was definitely warm and sheltered from outside. There would be no snow or cold winds in here. And it was safe from many dangers. She eyed the pile of grasses and leaves and smiled. he had made them a bed. She looked forward to many nights sleeping snuggled together.

Moving forward at his request, she laid herself down beside him and let her body lean against his warmth. "Most definitely warmer and alot cozier too" She grinned back and tucked her head underneath his.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:50 pm
Smiling once more as she moved to join him, it only grew at the feeling of her touch and her head beneath his chin. Which he softly curled his neck and head around. Keeping her close to him. "Yes, well. My protection can only go so far. I can't exactly leave a copy of myself here when I need to go out." His eyes closed for just a second before snapping back open. "You won't have to trouble yourself with that, Alora. I'm invincible don't you know?" The corners of his mouth curled upwards into a crooked smirk.

Cadaver twitched an ear as he fell silent for a minute. He had hoped that Alora would of approved. And it seemed that he had been successful in his goal. At least that was a good thing. Now...they only needed to plan for the winter months. The stallion figured he'd need to try and find some food eventually. And the snow near the entrance would do as a small supply of water. At least he was resourceful in that fact. But he had spent several winters on his own. And he was still here to this day.

He chuckled lightly as her comment. "I tried to make it as homey as I could. With the circumstances outside I couldn't find any green grass. But it would of dried out eventually in the end." Cad glanced around, as if inspecting the rock walls around them. "At least its far enough inside the side of the mountain to keep the wind and snow out there."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:43 pm
Alora nuzzled her muzzle into his neck more and nibbled at it playfully. "Oh invincible are you now? Care to put that to a test?" She smiled mischievously although the stallion could not see her face, "But that doesn't mean I cannot enjoy harming anything that dares try." A full grin spread over her whole face. "And whatever would I do if there was a copy of you running around? Lord knows what trouble your copy would be causing" She smirked to herself.

"hmm exactly my thoughts. No snow or wind, and it provides one way in and out so any that dare enter cannot approach from behind and ambush us. That would be an interesting situation if anyone or anything tried that." She envisioned a delusional wolf or bear trying to sneak upon them.

She rested her head into Cadaver once more. "I trust you enough to make sure all our needs are taken care of. " Thoughts about future planning popped into her head once more. "What did you want to plan for next? Over the winter months and ...even for our future? "

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:56 pm
"Maybe later. My legs feel a little achy from the cold. I'd rather lay here and just snuggle with you." His skin quivered lightly from her nibbling. A unconscious movement of his muscles. "Who knows. I guess it would depend on if my copy was exactly like me in every way. Or if he had a different personality.

Cadaver chuckled at the thought of someone ambushing them. "I highly doubt that would happen. More than likely we'd probably be the ambushers on someone who thought the cave was uninhabited."

Raising a white eyebrow curiously, he pulled his head back just a bit so that he could peer down at her in a sense. He had been able to see when he was younger. So all the same reactions and motions were ingrained into his mind. Even if his sight was gone. It was a force of habit. "Well, I was thinking food. But if your thinking that far into the future....then what are your thoughts?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:25 pm
Alora mock pouted. "Awww but I really wanted to test that out...I suppose I could settle for laying here snuggling with you." She grinned and nipped his neck softly, before settling herself in to enjoy the closeness for the night.

She laughed at his suggestion they'd be the ones ambushing any intruders. And he was right too. Thats likely how it would take place. " I pity any who would actually try it." It was an amusing thought at least.

Alora felt him pulled back slightly, and tilted her head enough to try and meet his milky gaze. "Well food is a good start. I was not sure what you had perhaps thought we would do next. Perhaps an adventure? or just live our lives here happily together sounds good too. I'm just curious about what you want for the future. Where do you see us being in say a year or so from now?"

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:48 pm
Shaking his head, he smiled with a subtle chuckle. "Too bad. You'll just have to wait till the morning." Leaning his head down, he nibbled on the end of her nose affectionately. It was weird. But a good weird. A long time ago he would of never let anyone get this close. Now--now things had changed. He had changed. The thoughts of way back when lingered in his mind, but he was able to keep it under control. He had to. For her sake.

"Gone completely out of our minds?" Cad grinned cheekily at her. Rubbing his nose against her cheek. "I don't know really. I've traveled a lot it seems. But I'd go anywhere you wanted to. But I'd also be ready to settle down in an instant if that is what you wanted. Either way, we're in a stand still. You want to do what I want and I want to do what you want. So how about he just figure out something together. Maybe...brain storm some ideas."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff