Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:54 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:06 pm
Entei paused for a moment, he had been walking throughout the whole morning, and was time for a little bit of a break. Taking a deep breathe, he jerked a little bit at the coldness in the air. He glanced around at the scenery, mostly everything was changing colors. He listened to the crunching of dried plants under his hooves.

He lowered his head and poked at a plant and listened to it crunch. Raising his head back up, he tried to hear any songbirds. "They all seem to be gone..." he gently mumbled to himself. He felt unsure of himself in the quickly changing enviroment, what was he supposed to do when the snow came? He shuddered slightly at the thought "...Perhaps I should stay closer to the village" he looked around as he pondered what he would do.

Tasle

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:41 pm
Maui wandered along the autumn day, her eyes on the sky and her mind somewhere far away. She was thinking of nothing in particular, just reflecting on all good things in general. The mare had so much to be happy for. But yet still yearned for something more. Going along slowly and enjoying the eve she began a sort of sing-song; a soft, lulling melody to go along with the clicking of her gold hooves upon the leaf strewn ground.

In time she found herself upon a grove, were she spotted someone else. She was sure in her depths of thought she would have missed his presence if it wasn't for his bright alburn coat and unusual looking features that stuck out amounst the bright red and gold off the Fall scenery. It would be rude if she were not to greet him. "Hello!" she began cheerily, hoping the strange stallion to be friendly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:24 pm
He raised his head a little higher as a serene sound caught his attention. He listened to it, enjoying the sound of it. Then there was a pause of silence followed by a friendly greeting. He turned towards the owner of the voice and found himself gazing at a pearl white mare with pink and golden markings, "Greetings" he replied back with a gentle smile.

He took a few steps towards and then calmly bowed his head towards her. "What a voice" he commented as he raised his head back up. "...where are my manners" he laughed slightly "my name is Entei and may I ask for yours?"

There seemed to be something different about this mare from all the other Soquili he had met. He puzzled over it maybe he would figure it out shortly.

Tasle

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:58 pm
Maui was caught momentarily speechless. The stallion reminded her of the kind of politeness she held herself, taught to her by Oathkeeper; her adoptive father-figure. Ironic? Perhapse not...Oathkeeper always told her there were good, polite, well mannered stallions and that those kind would always make the most loving loyal mates.

But who was she to come to such quick conclusions? She'd ran into stallions with polite false facades before---all too many in her oppinion. However, as she always did, she gave him the polite benifit of the doubt. Perhapse he was a good gentlemen after all.

"I'm Maui. Please to meet you Entei. And might I add, you look most peculiar. In a good way of coarse, quite stunning features" she replied kindly. Her voice was sweet with no sign of false flattery. She always spoke truth. "What brings you out on such a lovely Autumn eve?" she asked, striing further conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:57 pm
"Thanks you" he bowed his head slightly this time at her comment on his looks. He took a few more steps closer. "That's a very fine name you've got there" he commented with a gentle smile.

He enjoyed the sound of her voice, it was so crisp and fresh. "I'm just out admiring the changing land, this is my first fall" he glanced about "I want to enjoy it for as much as I can. I came from a land where is was usually too hot to have winter...or at least winters that aren't as strong as the ones I have heard about."

He then caught sight of the pink markings along her side. 'That shape' he pondered 'It looks like a wing' he paused before asking, feeling rather foolish of himself. "Are you..." he tried to remember the name they were called "...a winged Soquili?" He looked at her with curious interest.

Tasle

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:41 pm
It was Maui's 1st fall too, how ironic? Both were so new to the land she supposed. Either that or he was far older and just happened to have never witnessed said Autumn season...

She smiled brilliantly all the way through the stallion's comments, but when he hit the comment about being a 'winged soquili' she gave him a curious look. She'd thought the wings would have been obvious...maybe he really was from a distant place.

He did look pretty peculiar to her too.

Smiling again, to assure him she wasn't offended she continued. "Oh---yeah, yes I am. I'm what they call a Wind Soquili; born with wings and destined to fly. We also pride ourselves in working like Guardian Angels to the two legger Kawanis" she explained. Her emerald green eyes now further studied Entei's unique looks.

"I suppose you've never seen a winged soquili! Interesting, I make a first then!" she laughed. Hoping the subject of looks wasn't thin ice for offences, she carried on, "And you...you're the first I've seen with such an intruiging form as well." "Good thing, of coarse" she added quickly, just to double protect the coversation from possible offence. "I really like that sort of mask you wear. And your tail is it?" she nodded to the fluffy-thing around his hind quarters.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:21 pm
He was slightly worried when she gave him a curious look. 'Maybe I said something wrong...' he then changed his mind when she smiled again. 'Maybe she's just as curious of me as I am of her' he chuckled mentally. Then he listened to how she described how the Winged Soquili worked as guardian angels.

"That's amazing" he replied in awe as he again glanced towards her wings. He thought at first that they were solid pink but now he noticed the white spots, 'what interesting markings' he pondered to himself.

He returned his attention quickly back to her as she started talking again. He smiled as she began talking about looks. He chuckled "Your right" he paused "your the first winged Soquili I have met. Where I came from I was considered odd and avoided by the others...but ever since I came here and met other Soquili."

His smile widened "They find me interesting and aren't afraid like the others were. Though the ones I was used to looked plain and were simple minded." He his body to the side and facing his back and shook his tail. He felt quite comfortable chatting away with her and relaxed afterwards shifting his weight more to a side after straightening himself out again.

Tasle

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:10 pm
"You are interesting" Maui followed up quickly, "But in a good way." She smiled. "I try to always keep an open mind. That's what Oathkeeper tells me is best" she added. The well mannered mare was always as proper as she could be.

After a moment she giggled. "And apparently I'm interesting too" she continued. She flexed her wings and pondered what else to say. She didn't want to make the conversation dull. "Well, Entei...how about we pick a destination or something to do while we talk some more?" Maui suggested.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:08 pm
"An open mind is always better then a closed one" he enjoyed how polite she was and felt that he could relax and be himself. "Oathkeeper?" he curiously raised an eyebrow "that's an interesting name. Is he your mate?" He watched as she gently flexed her wings, he had to admire them, "What bright, and cheerful colors, and the pattern" he commented.

He gently glanced across his back and pointed with his, "There was a stream back there I passed. Would you care to go there?" He chuckled slightly after wards "It is good to be interesting though, gives everyone something to talk about" he smiled gently as he faced her once again.

Tasle

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:13 am
"M-mate?!" stammered Maui. She was pink again and let out a cute laugh. "Great spirits, no! He's my adoptive father!" she explained quickly. Once more she didn't want to come off as offencive, so she decided to clear the air a bit on that one. "Its okay! No mistake in guessing that" she continued, "I made it sound like he could have been as such."

At the compliment and her wings, Maui beamed. "Pink happens to be my favorite color cause of its cheerfulness & bright nature" she replied. "But, as for the dot patterns...hmm...no idea where they came from. My mother who virtually ignores my existance, because I'm nothing like her, doesn't have wings. And, I've never met my father." The ever-chipper tone didn't leave her voice when mentioning as such.

"Thats why I feel I'm so lucky as to have an awesome adoptive father like Oathkeeper" she added, with a serene smile and curt nod. When Entei pointed, the mare followed with her head. "A cool stream to take a drink for and chat by is a splendid idea!" she chirped, "You lead the way?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:42 pm
He watched her turn pink, he pondered lightly if he had said anything to offend her. Then couldn't help but chuckle at the misunderstanding of it all. He felt relieved when she explained it to him. "So he's your adoptive father" he decided to remember that name to the best of his abilities in case they would cross each other "Is he too a Wind Soquili?"

"Pink is bright and cheerful color" he agreed, then he listened to the story of her foalhood. 'How could anyone ignore her?' he though about what kind of mare would be willing to do that to their own child. After she finished describing the situation, he couldn't believe that not once did she appear down. 'What a brave mare' he couldn't but be amazed by her.

He glanced back towards her wings, noting that should he come across a stallion with similar marking maybe he should ask about it. Shaking his head from the thoughts, he returned his focus on her. "Gladly" He stretched a foreleg playfully out towards the river. Then began a steady walking pace towards the river.

Tasle

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff