PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:20 pm
Envy:
User Image

sevenofsevenmule
Captain

sevenofsevenmule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:21 pm

Species: Invidia - Like Greed, Envy is characterized by an insatiable desire; they differ, however, for two main reasons. First, Greed is largely associated with material goods, whereas Envy may apply more generally. Second, those who commit the sin of Envy desire something that someone else has which they perceive themselves as lacking.

Name: Charna
Average Height:
Average Weight:

Unique Physical attributes:

~ Scaly, all black skin
~ Super long tail with a barb at the end
~ Slitted yellow eyes
~ Long ears
~ Elongated fingers

Unique abilities:

~ Tail whip
~ Dark vision
~ Blends in well with the shadows
~ Very flexible

Comments:

Hunter: If Anani is the perfect woman then Charna is her complete opposite. Charna is ever woman in the world I have dated and never want to hear from again. Want, want, want and when you give them what they want they no longer want it. I deal with this demon as little as possible...

Sterling: One learns to ignore most of her whining and pleading or give in and give it to her. I have given on numerous occasions my glasses only to get them back by the time the session has ended. Curious indeed it makes me wonder what causes her to act like a spoiled brat...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:24 pm
Kindness:
User Image

sevenofsevenmule
Captain

sevenofsevenmule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:25 pm
Species: Humanitas - Kindness is considered to be one of the Knightly Virtues, and is the act or the state of charitable behaviour to other people.

Name: Colaer
Average Height: 5'8"
Average Weight: 120 lbs

Unique Physical attributes:

~ Is blind, but has pale pink iris's
~ Feathered wings

Unique abilities:

~ able to fly long distances
~ able to sense or 'see' auras
~ Able to dicern aura's form each other; example nonanimate to animate objects

Comments:

Hunter: Not bad if a little plain, useful as she is one of few that can listen to Enki for hours on end and not want to kill him or herself. That in and of itself makes me like her. There are just times when we are to busy to deal with that guys chatter. Colear has my eternal gratitude.

Sterling: Curious one...for being blind one would think you would be able to sneak up on her...but she is ableto accurately tell people apart even if they havn't spoken yet. She moves around and doesn't crash into anything...sometimes I erally wonder if she is blind...

Demons and Angels

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games