Submit

Interested?
  Yes
  No
  I have an idea to make it better!
View Results

Lovely_Sorrow_23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:40 am
(Note: This is the first RP I've made here, so if you have any hints or suggestions I would appriciate them. The plot isn't too thick, and could be improved, based on what characters join us.)

.::Table of Contents::.
.::Story/Setting::.
.::Rules::.
.:Cannon Characters::.
.::Accepted OOC Profiles::.
.::Reserved::.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:46 am
.::Story/Setting::.

This is set after Battle City. Things settled down and it seemed like life was back to normal for all who had been involved with the Millennium Items, but not so.
The darkness that threatened the Yugioh gang has returned (hint title hint) and it's ever stronger than before, because it's trying to take a form of it's own.

(We'll most likely need a Marik/Malik and Yami/Yugi most of all, because they play important roles, being item holders and all. I was thinking the evil spirits could resort to creating bodies of their own and banding together to go after Yami/Yugi?)

Lovely_Sorrow_23

Lovely_Sorrow_23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:50 am
.::Rules::.

--> No godmoding.
--> Be literate.
--> If you are going to kill someone, you must have that persons consent.
--> Ooc is to be seperate from rp. Please signify that it is ooc by putting brackets, paranthesies, and the like around them.
--> Third person only, please!
--> Please be conciderate, if you're not going to be around for a week, tell us so we can continue to RP without you
--> I can change and add rules at will.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:56 am
.::YGO Characters::.
(I've listed just a few..if you want to play a character not on this list, just tell me.)

Yugi/Yami- Yuri
Marik/Malik- Shadow040
Ryou/Bakura- Llmryn ValSarghress
Tea-
Joey- Khonsu_Moon God
Tristen- Khonsu_Moon God
Serenity-
Duke-Artea
Mai-
Seto Kaiba-
Mokuba Kaiba- demonofwhite
Shadi-
Grandpa- Yuri
Ishizu Ishtar-

Lovely_Sorrow_23

Lovely_Sorrow_23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:58 am
(Please..try not to create characters that have nothing to do with YGO..I'm not asking you to make a character and tell me she's Yugi's long lost sister, but don't make someone who is completely random and makes no sense being here.)

Username:
Character Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance: (Pictures are prefferred, but you can just write out a description if you wish)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:15 am
.::OOCs::.

Username: demonofwhite
Character Name: Akiko Matsunaga
Bio: She has lived in Japan/America (depending on witch setting it is in.) for only a few years. For a long time, she lived in Egypt, where she dedicated her life to decifering the powers of the melanium items and to learning the ancient scripts. She now has great knowledge of ancient Egypt's long kept secrets. She has a strange conection with the shadow realm that cannot yet be explained. She is also a champion team deullest.
Personality: She generaly doesn't talk to people, but can be very friendly if you get to know her. She imediatly bonds with people who have a mellenium item.
Appearance: User Image

Username:Nakromare
Character Name:Kanamie Kuaske
Bio: she was raised around the world of Duelmonsters; her parents were archeologists before they died in a horrific accident. The Mysteries of Egypt intrigued her like her parents before they died. they had taught her to read and translate the ancient texts on tablets and scripts. after her parents death she moved from Ireland to Domino City, Japan to get away from the death of her parents and things that she has seen lately after discovering a millennium item known as the Millennium Scythe.
Personality:calm, shy, quiet, distant, gentle but is tough when she needs to be, very curious, and depressed

Username:dethclock
Character Name:Clock
Bio:he may appear to be a normal person but its the exact opposite. Cursed with the ability of immortality after acquiring the millennium staff and blade items that he had found during his travels through Egypt. over the years h has gain power to control the items and searches for the reason he was given these items and what he was meant to play.
Personality:normally calm and kind, He loves to sleep and joke around. But can be serious when needed.
Appearance: light brown skin, normally wears a black t-shirt (has The kanji 'ten' (天) on the back of his shirt in red )and long black dress pants and has a sheath attached to his belt holding his scimitar shaped duel disk.

Username: Yurikai ~Yuri~ Motou
Character Name: Yurikai Motou
Job: hacker/thief
Talents: Yuri's talents lie in her computer skills and her uncanny ability to find herself in terrible situations that are difficult to get out of.
Deck: Pyro/fairy
Personality: sarcastic, mysterious, very curious, and will jump into any situation without thinking first
History: When Yuri was twelve, she blindly hacked into a huge company in Domino and caused it's demise and the apparent suicide of the CEO. [no it's not Kaiba corp...this company was second to KC] Grandpa, for fear of Yuri's well-being, sent her to New York City in America to a relatives house to keep her safe. What he didn't know was the relatives hated Yuri because they blamed her for the death of their only child. They abused her and on one instance tried to sell her to someone, so she got tired and finally escaped their locked basement and ran away. She spent several weeks, almost a month on the harsh streets of New York with only her laptop to aid her. When the battery finally gave up and died on her, she resulted to pick pocketing to gain enough money to eat on until she came to a very strange man by the name of Dartz. He caught her and as punishment, he took her with him. Upon arriving at Dartz's compound, he took her to a room to show her the orichalcos...instead of her chosing it, it chose her...signalfying that she held the spirit of the Leviathan inside her. Upon learning this, Dartz began his work on Yuri, training her in martial arts and developing her already growing computer skills and her thieving. He also started to feed the leviathan inside her by abusing Yuri and causing any negative emotions he could. In one instance when Yuri refused to put Kaiba corp under, he had her chained to a metal table and blindfolded. The man that was to torture her, raped her instead. Later she found out she was pregnant, but when she was five months, she was relentlessly beaten until she went into premature labor and gave birth to a very tiny infant girl which died in her arms five minutes later. Devastated, Yuri drowned herself in fighting and causing any physical harm to herself that she could just to drown out the pain inside her. The North America business world became very frightened of the possibility they would be next on Yuri's list. She uses the alias, Silent Huntress and is sought by the feds in North America.

User Image

Username: Khonsu_MoonGod
Character Name: Damien
Death Age: 27
Bio: Damned to the seven pits of hell by god after murdering is sister.
Personality: Enjoys blood and the study of ancient artifacts.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Khonsu_MoonGod
Character Name: Osiris
Bio: He was the youngest of his family who had fallin in love with his own sister. But there was someone already in his place, Anubis. He want their sister for himself so he chopped Osiris into a million pieces and sent what was left of his remands down the Nile. Another woman had her heart set on Osiris. When she found out of his death she ordered the rest of his loyal subjects to collect the body remands. With her known knowlegde of magic she had used Osiris's chopped body parts to bring him back from the dead. One thing missing, he had no heart beat.
Personality: Vampire: feeds on royality, young women, and enemy blood

Lovely_Sorrow_23

Atems Queen
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:04 pm
((Can I play Seto Kaiba and a made up?))

Username: Atems Queen
Character Name: Samiko Kaiba
Bio: Sam is Seto and Mokuba's sister. She was separated from her brothers when she was adopted from the orphanage. She was adopted into a rich family. But she didnt see any money or was given anything nice. She was basically adopted to be the family's servent. When she turned 18 she was finally able to move out and find her brothers.
Personality: Sam is tough and independent but is pretty obediant when it comes to her older brother Seto. She likes to have fun but she respects and admire Seto so much so she tries to act a bit like him. She has a short temper.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:39 pm
((Yes you may! So far we have three made ups..I hope we get more of the YGO charrie's.))  

Lovely_Sorrow_23

Atems Queen
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:55 am
((You know you need a spot for the made ups then right? just checking oh and I guess I could play another char. I hate when people join yugioh rps and only play made ups. That is a waste, if everyone did that then it wouldnt be a yugioh rp at all. So I'll play... hm any requests? I cant do Yugi or Joey or Tea or serenity though... I'm just not good at them))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:14 pm
(Yes I know, I just haven't put them up yet. And if you wanted to be another YGO character you can, but I don't you to feel like you HAVE to be. Let's see how many people join, and if like, we're still missing important characters, then I probably would ask you to be Yugi.)  

Lovely_Sorrow_23

Atems Queen
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:53 pm
((eh, like I said, I cant play yugi well. Ummm maybe Marik or Duke I could be... and dont worry, if I play them its cause I want to, I like to have more chars))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:35 pm
((I'll be happy to assist playing the leads. I can play Duke, Mia, Mokuba, or Ishizu if you'd like.))  

demonofwhite

Atems Queen
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:04 pm
((I've decided! I want to try playing Shadi!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:18 pm
((I guess Ill be Mokuba!))  

demonofwhite

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out