Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] oh sister i got some news! Jazz+Tori (Skylar+Samus) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:36 pm
Tori was feelign bad about having not been aroudn the family as of late. she had been with kainen and only kainen having not takin the time to bother roamign about since she enjoyed her time with Kainen. giving a sigh she truely did feel bad since her family loved being a close family though her brother Fenrir was a wild one who was a roamer but she hoped to see him again sometime. heading along the river she remeber oh so well from her childhood she wondered if any of her family would be out and about.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:51 pm
Jazz also was thinking of family today. Many things had happened to him that involved family in the past few months. Not only had he practically single handedly raise his son, Rhapsody, but also finally found himself a loving mate. His mother had also helped in raising Rhap...okay, she had done most of the work. He walked thoughtfully along the river bank, the same one he had grown up beside, raised his son by and fell in love by. It was amazing to him how one single body of water could mean so much to someone.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:55 pm
Tori had almost lost herself in thought about the family and specialy her siblings when out of the blue she noticed a familar dark red coat. smirking she saw adn knew it was jazz adn she boltted over to him while yelling. " BOO!!!." laughing she skidded to a halt a good distance away from jazz so she wouldn't smash into her poor brother. " its been to long Brother dear." prancing in place she grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:02 pm
Jazz was spooked right out of his thoughts by his sister's yelland sudden appearance right there infront of him. He gave her a wide big brother grin and nipped playfully at her mane. "Hey Sis! Long time now see! How have ya been?" he said and laughed as she pranced about him.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:05 pm
Tori smirked and gave a tug at his mane then nibbled on it. " i been good just been hanging around with a certain stallion is all." She giggled and nudged at her brother before nibblign on his mane more. " so do tell me what you been up to and how you been. its been far too long since i seen you or mom and dad or even Fenrir." always the energedic one and always cunning. she was excited to see her brother and wondered what news she would have for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:13 pm
"Woah wait a minute? A certain stallion? And who might this stallion be, hmm?" he asked taking the role of the protective brother. Before he would give up any information about himself he wanted to know what his sister had been up too. Also he wanted to know so he could relay it back to thier mother.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:18 pm
" Jazz im not tellign you besides im sure you would jsut get into a fight with him since your so protective of me like dad. he isnt exsactly the type that gets along with everyone but him and i enjoy each others company. which i think its my choice who i decide to be around and he atlest likes me and also cares even if he doesnt show it like everyone else." giving a tug at Jazz's mane she gave a small huff at how protective her brother could be and even her father was the same cause she was the only girl. " now come on jazz tell me about whats been going on with you, mom and dad!" giving a small shove she rather get some info out of jazz than sit here talkign about her crush Kainen whom she was fallign for the more she was withhim.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:27 pm
"Fine, mom will just have to be happy with what you told me." he said giving hint that he would relay that his parents only daughter had a boyfriend of sorts. Atleast she wasn't left alone with a foal like he was or had been. "Well, both mom and dad are doing well. The other day they actually got to spend sometime together. Neither gets out very much that I know of." he said and chuckled at his sisters huff of frustration. "As for myself, lets just say it has been a rather busy and interesting past fwe months." he said and nipped at her mane.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:31 pm
" JAZZ!!!!!!!!! do not tell mom or dad you know how they are with me beign their only daughter." wrinkling her nose she gave another huff. she really didnt want jazz telling them since she wanted to tell them herself when the time came. " good to know they are doing well." raising a brow adn giving him another shove he had to ask. " well do tell me what has been going on thats so interesting and keeping you busey. i would love to hear about it since i got nothign new to talk about."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:36 pm
"Fine, I won't tell them." he said and rolled his eyes. He knew that she just didn't want them to worry and that she would eventually tell them when the time was right. "And for my interesting happenings...they are kind of...complicated." he said somewhat slowly and in a more serious tone. He really didn't know how to tell his sister that he had fallen in love, had two foals and then thier mother ran off and that he now had fallen in love again finally and had become mates with this new mare.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:39 pm
" good i hate when they worry about me all the time jsut cause im the only girl." Tori tugged at her brothers mane wanting him to just tell her what was goign on with him. she never was great with waiting on beign told something special when the topic was almost being danced around. " Jazz you know you can tell me anything just come out and tell me no matter how complicated it is." nosing at him she waited for him to finaly tell her adn little did she know it was goign to be a big shocker.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:07 pm
"Well, you see...I sort of fell in love with this mare...her name was Sundance and she kind of suddenly disappeared on me...which she did a couple times before but this time it was different cause..." he said slowly as the thoughts formed in his head. He knew his sister would just become impatient and frustrated if he tried to drag it out too much. He just hoped she wouldn't over react. "Well, cause we kind of had foals together, two of them, and she took our daughter and disappeared again and left me with our son..." he said and took in a big breath of air at the end and held it for what would be his sisters reaction to finding out she was an Aunt to two.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:46 pm
Tori was indeed geting fust only slowly telling her what had been happenign to him. she was sorely tempted to get a sharp n** at her brother but didn't and her eyes grew wide at what Jazz said. "....Jazz i do not know what to say except that im sorry that happen to you when you did not desurve that to happen. exsacty when did it happen and how old is your son?" it seemed she had been away way to long to only now jsut hearing about this and she felt bad she wasn't there to help her own brother out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:05 pm
Jazz let out the breath he had been holding in a great sigh and smiled slightly at his sister. She had taken it easier than he had thought. She hadn't jumped to conclusions or anything and was actually acting very grown up. It seemed that this certain stallion might have been good for his sister after all. "Well, first his name is Rhapsody and he is a stallion now. Mother helped me to raise him and I also had help from a dear friend of mine, Ever Sacrifice. He considers her is aunt. Sundance hasn't once seen him and I know he hates her for leaving him but there isn't anything I can do about that. There is also one more thing about him that you must know before you ever meet him." he said very sternly and sort of hinting at his sons complextion issue.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:07 pm
" seems i been from home to long if yoru son is all grown up now when i am just now finding out." Tori shook her head and gave a small sigh. " its a pity that his mother left you adn him alone but im glad mom was there to help you out Jazz. and its nice to knwo your finaly out and about having friends Jazz." she then rasied a brow at her brother and gave a odd look. " and what would that be jazz? i doubt i could get even more shocked or surpised over anything now."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff