Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
An interesting meeting of sorts...(Taylor and Marius)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:51 pm
User ImageTaylor sighed and continued on her trudge through the fading light of the day, which seemed to be growing shorter with everyday that passed. She wasn't in a good mood to begin with and the coming cold didn't help much. She didn't like the cold and didn't like the snow even more. Unfortunate for her, Sadie loved the snow and always wanted to go for walks in it. Being one to not want to miss a thing, Taylor was forced to go on the walks with her or suffer curiosity being left behind. The brown and teal mare gave a heavy sigh and continued her trudging.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:15 pm
((Congrats on Rhapsody! I canno wait to see those pink and brown babies! <33))
User Image

The oncoming cold did not affect one stallion as he walked, as he had been born in a much chillier place. The mountains were much more harsh than the nearby fall season by far, as not even the light chill in the air made him shiver His thoughts were a bi too clouded to even think about the whether, as they were more on his brother. His brother often consumed his thoughts... Along with the many mares he had made companions with, though their actions often confused him.

Up ahead he did not see the brown and blue hued mare, his bi-colored eyes clouded with thought.

`raze

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:34 pm
Taylor was too absorbed in her thoughts as well and so did not see that she was heading right towards the bi-colored eyed stallion. She was now grumbling under her breath, listening to her own thoughts and could not even hear the noticable hoof beats.

The brown mare had no family to take up her thoughts but she did live in a kind of adopted family at the teepee of a young indian women. The soquili she lived with, other than her companion Sadie, had such different personalities that alone confused her enough to think about it. How could such interesting and different soquili live together? Well that was easy three were related, her and Sadie had just showed up there and Dustin...who knew about him. He kind of creeped her out anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:03 pm
He was very keen to listen to his surroundings, especially after meeting the half-Kalona Neve. As enticing as she was, drawing him in with her confusing tone and air, she had scared him in a way with the threat of meeting her mother. Her mother was a Kalona, and from what she had said she did not sound all too right in the head. His senses were dulled by his ongoing thought, but steps in the distance caught his attention.

He did not slow in step, though he stood tall and snapped out of his trance. His dazed eyes re-focused, surveying the land before him. Nobody was there except... A mare. He inwardly sighed at his luck. Many stallions would enjoy this luck, constantly happening upon mares. But... It got tiring after a while.

She looked deep in thought, so perhaps she would not like to be bothered... But it would be rude to pass up a troubled female. He watched her carefully out of the corner of his eyes for acknowledgement.

`raze

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:00 pm
Taylor, still to wrapped up in her thoughts, began to grumble rather loudly to herself and had yet to notice the stallion who was now watching her. "Stupid cold and stupid Sadie for liking the stupid cold. And stupid Settia and Jazz begin born from the stupid cold. And stupid Rhapsody for...being mean! And Dustin, stupid Dustin for being a creepy jerk!" she exclaimed in a childish tone. She was just in a grumpy mood and they weren't around and therefore were prefect tragets of her grumpiness.

She then went quiet again and slowed her pace before stopping. Then suddenly she stomped her foot, rather childishly like a little foal, and exclaimed much louder than she should have "I hate this stupid cold weather and I am so bored!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:15 pm

He had seen angry Soquili before. They often grumbled under their breath and looked quite annoyed, and stayed away from others. She was doing te same, but... She stamped her hoof. Though it would have been polite and best to stay quiet, a chuckle slipped past his lips, the chuckle a deep rumble in his chest. A smile tugged at his lips as he watched her, shaking his head as he tried toc alm his laughs.

"M-Miss," he breathed, looking down at her with amused bi-colored eyes, but he did not advance upon her. Dusk was already fading to night, and it would surely get colder. He thought she would not mind company... As she apparently did not like the cold. Did shealso not enjoy the cold shoulder? "This weather is quite uncomfortable to some. But bored? May I ask why?" he took a few steps towards her, keeping a comfortable distance between them.

`raze

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:42 pm
Taylor jumped in suprise that someone had been near enough to over hear her talking to herself. And he had the nerve to laugh at her for it. In the dim light, the brown mares cheeks flashed pink but she quickly regained her composure and would not let the stallion see that he had suprised her.

"Well the weather is more uncomfortable to me than to some." she replied with the huff and tossed her mane over her shoulders. "As for being bored why else would I be bored? I am wondering the forest at night in the cold alone. Anyone would be bored if they were wondering around the forest alone in the cold." she said matter of factly and didn't seem too care as he took a few steps forward.

In all honesty she was glad that she had run into someone finally. Now her bored would surely end.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:48 am

She was quite the talkative one... Quite the complainer as well. He chuckled, eyeing her curiously. Some would find it startling to have a stranger start relieving their problems onto them, but Marius didn't mind. He bet there was probaby more than the weather bothering her... But he wouldn't pester her about it. He wouldn't want to appear to be a creep.

"Well, I'm anyone, and I'm walking out wandering the forest alone in the cold... And I'm not bored at all. But I will admit stumbling onto you is certainly the highlight of this walk," he said with a light grin, watching her with amused eyes.

`raze

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:52 pm
The brown mares face light up instantly at the mention of being the highlight of his walk. This was certainly something she liked to hear and wasn't afraid to show it. The young mare was very full of herself and ate up affection and attention like some ate up sugar cubes.

"Really now? Well I have to admit then too that running into you deffinately made things a whole lot less boring than they were a moment ago." she said and smiled back, not at all afraid of the stallion, especially after being complimented with his comment.

((Changing the color so it is easier to keep track who is talking))  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games