Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
What happened to Happy ever after? (Shar and Samus) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:43 pm
Romulus sat quietly over looking the bluff, the moonlight was drifting over the light in dappled rays through the clouds over head. It was beautiful but in that dark and errie way that an approching storm was. The young colt sighed a little bit and laid down on the cool grass. Autum was in full swing and winter nipped at her heels. The timeless dance of the seasons.

Of corse he hadnt witnessed the other seasons, only heard of them but it was still something that stirred with in him. Something about this night was solom, melencholly.

Sierra watched her son's figure in the darkness, outlined in silver from the light of the moon. They where both getting bigger now as time passed. Her tail flicked softly as she turned away and looked out across the mountains. Family....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:54 pm
Ramus snorted as he watched his brother being so quiet there. he hated it when things where dull, he loved to keep on the move unless he was tired but then again he was a young colt full of energy. moving over to his brother, he flopping himself onto the ground next to him and laided there with him. " you know being quiet and still is lame bro." wrinkling his nose it had been a while since the day that him adn his father had returned afte meetign his grandmother and uncle. apparently his uncle and father had a disagreent and he was not to speak a word of it and knew better than to not listen to his father when it was clear he was beyond serious. stayign next to his brother he waited for him to comment back.

Raum had acted as if nothing had happened after the visit with his brother and mother but in reality he had gotten into a verbal fight with his brother. it was a fight bad enough to cause him to even say he was no long his brother and would never come to see him or his own mother again. shakign his head he moved to stand beside Sierra. as she did he noticed how their son's had been grown alot lately which ment they would eventualy be adults before they knew it. waht crossed his mind more than once was what was going to happen between them once they boys where grown when the fact remaind they where not together only bound together by two foals that would eventualy reach adulthood.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:05 pm
Romulus looked over at his brother and flattened down his ears. How could he be so calm? Dad had just basicly renounced the family to hear his brother talk of it, and he could only pin it on the fact that they didint approve of him and his brother. He looked at his brother now and raised an eyebrow. "How can you say that? Seriously, how can you stand to know that just because we where born we are tearing our family appart. Dad pretty much just became and orphan..what if the same thing happens to mom?" He looked over at Raum and Sierra and sighed.

Sierra looked at Raum and sighed, he had never fully told her what happemed but from the way the boys where acting and the way he was acting she could only guess it was not good. Her tail licked the ground as she moved to stand behind him, lightly resting her head against his neck. "It will be ok." she said softly.

"what will be ok?" came a voice from the darkness, a brown mare with short white hair rounded the thick oak tree that had kept her from view. She looked at the couple with a smirk and amber eyes that glittered in the moonlight. Her short mane danced as she shook her head softly, the single black stip seeming like the night had taken a chunk of her hair. "Now dear sister, what have you been up to?" She asked, that grin still playing on her lips as Kitara looked at her and raum."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:20 pm
Ramus sighed and ficked his own ears back. " you know dad don't want us talking about it and i'm as worried as you are i just choose to put up a front you know that. i hoping the same doesn't happen to mom but dad i think was the one who decided to leave his family because he and uncle got into a argument." layign his head down he was as worried as his own brother but he put up a tough front just like his own father did. ears percked as he heard a unfamiluar voice adn he lifted his head to look. " who that?"

Raum stood still as she moved to rest her head upon his neck. he wanted to agree with her that everything would be ok but was it really going to? after what happened between him and his brother he jsut didn't know. about to to say somethig to Sierra a voice that wasn't hers spoke that apparently was her sisters by what the voice said. not even moving of glancing at who spoke, he responded. " could ask the same of you since your popped up out of no where at a odd time stranger. Sierra's sister is it?"

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:39 pm
Romulus sighed as he listened to his brother. "yeah... But I dont want to fake how I feel about it. " he said after amoment before turning to look at the strangte figure whom had caught his brothers attention. He tilted his head one way and then the other. "I dunno." he said after a moment.

He flashed his brother a grin and slowly rose to his hooves, while still keeping his body low to the ground. He wanted to listen to what they where saying, grown ups some how always wanted to say things differently when they where around kids.

Sierra lifted her head from against Raum look at her sister with wide eyes, of all the places, all the people and all the times..."Kitara?" she said after a moment. Thought the surprise was evident in her voice. Kitara had been long grown and gone from the family by the time she had been born, but some how the two shared a close bond. Kitara was wild and free, though Sierra was as well in her own way, she shared more of an imagination then any other of her brothers and sisters.

Kitara smiled as she took a step forward towards the two. "Dont act so happy to see me, will you kid?" she said with a laugh at her sisters obvious stunned expression before her eyes turned to look at Raum whom didnt even seem to care enough to give her the time of day. The mare tilted her head a little, her white fluffy mane bouncing as she did so. "Found yourself quite a catch here." she said after a moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:50 pm
Ramus didn't bother to speak anymore he had caught that grin on his brothers face and it ment time to go sneakign about. smirking he follow suit closly behind his brother as he couldn't help but want to hear what they saying.

Raum had now turned to face Kitara as Seirra had now moved to look at her which made him miss the fact his two sons where now on a little mission to spy on them. raising a brow at her, he didnt speak again as he rather wait til he was directly spoken to as it seemed there had to be some reason this sister of Sierra's was here.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shariea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:34 pm
Romulus looked back at his brother only once to see that he was following suit. He stayed as low to the ground as he possably could as he slowly edged in closer, using the same large oak tree the mare had for cover so he could listen in with out being seen.

Sierra smiled at her sister and shook her head a little. "Yeah well, look who's talking." She said, as her sister had gotten into a simmilar predicament awhile before. Infact, she was an aunt to adults that where older than herself. Such happens. "How are you doing, and what brings you out this way?"

Kitara was a free mare and didnt need a reason to be in a place , she just showed up. Either she was racing the wind or she was following her heart. Whatever the case she travled the lands often and free roamed them as she pleased. There wasnt a reason she had shown up here in this place now other than those reasons that kept her on the move. "yeah yeah.. and you'll note I've learned my lession." Kitara hadn't thought of any other stallion the same way that Remy had caught her eye. She hadnt realised until after he had found another how much he had a hold on her heart. Ah well, drifting souls chasing a wild wind.

"Hope I wasnt interupting anything between you two.. after all, wouldnt want you to bring home foals like I did, or have your heart broken." she eyed Raum.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:56 pm
Ramus was never one to be left out and so he ofcourse stayed at his brothers side. and now that they where hiddin in a nice spot, they could easyly listen in on the adults. a grin came to his face, he always enjoyed a bit of fun which to him sneaking about and listening on their parents was fun.

Raum was caught off guard at the fact Kitara mentioned heart break. his muscles tensed up as it was a rather touchy thing to say around Raum with the fact he had disowned his brother and also the knowlage that he could infact end up hurting Sierra just like his father did to his mother. " we where just watching the boys thats all. and are you trying to imply something?" only his eyes and if one noticed how tensed his muscles where they could see he was being defensive.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shariea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:29 am
Romulus leaned forward as best her could to listen closely and still remain hidden behind the tree. Hidden in the shadows he cast one last look at his brother and smiled.
Sierra furrowed her brow lightly at Raum and tilted her head. At first it caught he by surprise how easily he shifted from Father into the Brick wall, but then she remembered thats who he was, and who he always would be to those who didnt know him deep down. She sighed a little bit and nudged him. "She was reffering to herself... Kitara had three foals when she was off exploring the world." She left it at that as it was her sisters story to tell and parts of it where very personal, and painful to her.

Kitara nodded softly and stiffened her jaw giving no indication that she had ever been weak enough to let a stallion touch her heart. Her amber eyes watched Raum with a Fire, a passion of fierce will that her sister had only but an ember of. While the sisters where Simmilar, Sierra played games and Kitara would fight. Her short white tail flicked gently as her mind wizzed with insults, but she kept her tongue. The pompus fool was her sisters love, or so it was for now. "Yes... I was reffering to myself, funny how that would trigger you to action..." She watched him closely, was he pulling the wool over Sierra's eyes, seeing another mare behind her back as Remy had done to her. "Unless you know you're already going to break her heart." she said after a moments hesitation.

Flowing back into a more plesnt tone of converstation as if words had never left her lips Kitara looked around and raised an eyebrow. "Boys?" She said looking at her sister again with a laugh. "well then I guess you are already following in my footsteps. Where are they then?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:50 am
Raum was hot headed and easyly was quick to be guarded around someone he know nothing about, specialy when it was a mare. he was ready to be snappy with Kitara but held back since after all this was Sierra's sister and was reminded of this when Sierra nugded him. " i wouldn't be so quick to asume when you don't know me at all." it was all he said in responce andhe then glanced about for the boys who seemed to take it upon themselves to sneak about. " i'm sure the two are more then willing to come out since they are taking it upon themselfs to try and spy. am i right Ramus anf Romulus?"

Ramus wrinkled his nose and poped right out from there hiding spot. shakign his mane he charged at his father and head butted him. "no fun dad!." snorting as he fell down, he had caused a small chuckle from his father. now that he was done causign a small scene he looked over at the mare that he didn't know.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shariea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:04 am
Romulus sighed as their father called to them, how did he know they where sneaking about and not just playing on the other side of the hill? How did he ALWAYS know. He snorted softly and pulled himself up onto his feet. "Yeah yeah yeah.." he said bitterly moving to stand beside their mother and look up at her with an expression of innocence. "I just wanted to see who the new lady was."

Sierra wasnt fooled by the face, she invented that face. Looking down at her son she snorted and laughed. "Yeah, and that did not require spying." she said, nudging him softly with her nose. "And you know better than to ease drop on your Father and I, Its very rude." She continued her lecture and looked at Ramus for good measure. "Now... " she said looking back up with a smile. "This is your Aunt Kitara, my sister."

Kitara watched the whole thing unfold and supressed a great deal of laughter, even though some did manage to escape her. She let the situation with the stallion go and watched as the foals came out of hiding. Two boys, most likely as head strong as their father, and mother for that matter, seemed to be. She bent her neck low and bowed her head to look at each of the boys in turn, seeing their small faces reminded her of her own children, and Grandchildren. Oh she was entirely to young to be a grandmother. A chuckle escaped her. "Pleasure to meet you boys."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:48 pm
Raum was proud of his two boys and it was somethign hard to notice when he was around with them. nudging Ramus to his feet, he let a small grin come to his face as he watched the boys. " your mothers right boys."

Ramus wrinkled his nose and got to his feet. they always where eventualy caught when they tryed to sneak away or tryed to sneek on them. ofcourse the look his mother gave him quickly got him to behave but he always managed to get right back into trouble with his brother. " yes mom and dad." moving his way over to his brother he attempted to give him a good shove. " seems like its your fault this time we in trouble bro!." grinning he looked voer at Kitara. " nice to meet you."

Raum shook his head as Ramus seemed to love causing something with his borther romulus. "

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shariea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:44 pm
Romulus looked up at the mare with the short white hair, and though she was strange to him, with that look she gave him he immidately liked her. He knew that she was a wild one like he and his brother where and that she could show them some very intresting things. He grinned up at her beaming. "nice to meet you Aunt" he said, puffing up his little chest.

Sierra laughed softly at her sons and smiled at her sister, leaning in and whispering softly to her in hushed undertones. She quietly took a step back and looked over a Raum. "if its all right with you Dear, Kitara is here to watch the children for awhile." she didnt come out right and say it, but that ment they could...be alone. For the first time since they had been born.

Kitara nodded her head lightly at what Sierra whispered into her ears and smiled gently at the boys. She was the type of aunt whom, even though she had her own children would utterly and totally spoil any children she was around, give them candy and fill them with sugar and then return them to their parents. Yes, she and the boys should get along swimmingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:02 pm
it was true they had not been able to be alone together since the foals where born and he had only left her twice to watch the foals so that he could tell his mother and brother then his father. he raised a brow at how sierra had started to whisper to Kitara but when sierra said that kitara was here to watch the boys he had no problems with it since that ment they could have a privite conversation with the boys occupied and not sneekign about to listen to what they talked about. " thats fine with me."

Ramus gave a sly smirk at his brother as he heard his mother speak of their aunt goign to watch them for a bit. it was always trouble when the two would ether give each other a certain look or smirk at one another caue it ment they where going to plot some fun. " can we go and have some fun then?!"

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shariea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Sierra smiled at Raum, glad that he seemed to feel much the same way she did. They needed some time together to talk, even if it wasnt about anything in particular. And with the boys occupied that ment that they would be able to talk with out fear of little ears listening in. She smiled at the boys and gave them an ever knowing smile. "Yes, You may go have fun... However you must obey your Aunt. Because If when I get back I get a bad report from her...well... Lets just say you wont have seen Mommy this angry." she flashed them each a Stern stare before flashing them a smile in turn. "Be good boys. "

Romulus looked up at his mom, somehow he knew that if they messed up tonight there would be hell to pay. Mom seldom gave them looks like that, so overall they best behave. He swished his tail thoughtfully, still...there where ways around such rules. He smiled at his brother. "We'll be good mom, wont we Ra?" He said, that grin still playing on his lips.

Kitara watched the boys, having raised two of her own and a daughter that was into as much trouble as she could manage, she was unfooled by those innocent smiles. Tonight would be interesting, oh so interesting.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff