[PRP] Twins' Unbreakable Connection (Sakkah and Sabine) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:01 pm
((This will be the very first RP for Sabine and her twin brother heart ))

User Image User Image

===================================

The moon rose high above the peaceful ocean and the waves continues along its way which is the music to the baby orca girl's ears. Its usually a lullaby for her to fall asleep to but tonight, she is wide awake and is troubled because she feels unwanted by her family because they 'abandoned' her and her brother here. Sabine swims over to Sakkah to make sure he is still there as she smiles slightly then she glances over her shoulder knowing that there is a huge world out there to explore.

"Sakkah..?" Sabine whispers uncertainly toward her brother as she nudges him with her hoof. Compared to the adult mersoquilis and other creatures, they are very tiny and is a very easy prey for the predators if they do come around to this part of the ocean. Her bright blue eyes looks around and grins as she sees fishes swimming by them. "Sakkah.. food.." She nudges him again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:07 pm
Sakkah openned his eyes and gave a grunt as his twin sister woke up frm his sleep sayign there was food. " food were!?" quickly getting up he looked about wondering where this food was. beign a young mer colt, the word food got her up rather quickly as he was usualy always hungry for soemthign cause he is still growing. " hey did you trick me Sabine?" nipping at her, he wodnered now why she woke him up from his nice sleep.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:12 pm
Sabine giggles as she gets nipped before she nips at Sakkah's mane. "I am not tricking you this time, Sak.. look!" She gestures to the small bait ball of small fishes swirling around in a ball. "Food!" She excitedly says. She is just like her brother, always hungry all of the time and since they don't have a mother to nurse off, they will have to eat more than their weight in the food to make sure they survive to adulthood.

Sabine zooms toward the bait ball without knowing what to do. They have to learn how to hunt on their own and so far they have no luck because they don't know how to hunt properly and most of the time, the fish gets away and the babies get to starve for another day.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:28 pm
Sakkah grinned at his twin and followed right behind her. ocourse they would try eatting the under water plants when they found some if they couldnt get any fish. swimming in a circle around the fish, he was deturmind to catch a fish or two for him and his twin. if anythign he felt he had to get them both food and protect his twin sister no matter what since they got sperated for their parents. blue eyes narrowed he started to snap at the fish almsot playfully but he was deturmend to snag one.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:54 pm
Sabine circles around the ball hungrily then she suddenly zoomed right in the middle of the fish and made it scatter then she picked out one stray fish. Her bright blue eyes quickly darts over to Sakkah to make sure he is still around then she chases after the fish really fast. "fishie fishie!!! I am hungry!!!" She exclaims loudly then she managed to catch the fish in her mouth. The first thing she thought of is Sakkah so she swims back to Sakkah with now squirming fish in her mouth. She baps her brother with her fin.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:00 pm
Sakkah chased after a random fish when his sister decided to make the fish scartter about. eye narrowed he wasnt goign to let it get away. lucky for him as he snapped at the fish he got a good hold of the tail of the fish. grinning with the fish in his mouth, he almsot let go of his fish when his sister came over and smacked him with her fin. wide eye, he grunted at his sister. "whatwasthatfor?" with the fish in his mouth he really couldn't speak well.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:37 pm
Sabine dances around giddly with fish in her mouth and she grins stupidly at her brother. "feeesh!!!you!" She mumbles with fish in her mouth as she bobs her head to offer the fish to Sakkah. Her fin twitches excitedly as she drops the fish in front of her brother and the fish tried to swim away but was too injured to do anything so it floated there helplessly. Sabine darts after another fish since she is ravenous and need to eat as fast as she could before others come to see what the commontion is about.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:00 am
Sakkah blinked at his siter and quickly placed a hoof on the fish she dropped in front of him. he would have stopped her from goign off and chasign another fish but he still had oen that wanted to get away from him. shakign his head he let go of the fish and quickling snapped at it again to finaly get the fish to stop wiggling once he grabbed a hold of it better.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:23 am
Sabine nabbed another fish but she looks really tired as she swims back to Sakkah with a proud gleam in her eyes. She was slowly getting a hoof on the hunting of the fishes. She gulps the small fish in one swallow as she did a little 'dance' back and forth excitedly. "Since we are up, Sakkah.... lets explore or practice our hunting!" She grins at her brother happily as she eyes a new created bait ball that just went back together. The fishes are not smart, and Sabine is very happy about that fact.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:37 pm
Sakkah had fiished the fish he had before his sister finished hers. swimming over to where she was, he gave a grin back at his twin. " lets explore but remeber not to leave me as i have to protect you." nugign her he still had a grin. " your it so try and catch me!" after that he took off away from his sister snickering the whole time knowign she would follow him as she always did. and it was rare both where seen with out the other.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:46 pm
Sabine quirks her eyebrow at Sakkah as she rolls her eyes. "I don't need the protection.. YOU do!" She shouts after her brother as she darts after him laughing while leaving behind the 'jet' of bubbles. "I bet I can get you!! You just watch me!!" She yells once again as she tries to swim more faster but her brother is naturally more faster than her. But she have one thing that she is better at and that is her intelligence and tactics skills. She immediately went in zig zag direction while trying to get close to Sakkah.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:51 pm
" i bet you caaaaaan't and i do not need protecting!!" Sakkah went as fast as he could knowign his sister would eventualy find some way to catch him. no matter it was a fun game to play and since they where just foals play time was fun time. concentratign on goign as fast as he could, he didnt noticed his sister behind him going in zig zag motion to catch up.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:25 am
A laughter bubbles out of her as Sabine chases after Sakkah. "But of course you do!! All of the predators want you but not me." She grins, knowing that its a lie but she couldn't resist 'prodding' him about it. But in the reality, she is the paranoid one of the duo as she suddenly stops. "Sakkah!!! SHARK!!" She screeches as she propels forward to grab Sakkah before he crash into apparently a sleeping dark. "Come... don't want the shark to wake up.." She whispers anxiously as her blue eyes becomes worried and nervous.

( guh.. shouldn't have typed this before work XD;; my next post will be more longer heart )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:16 am
Sakkah had been concentrating too hard on how fast he could go and didnt realize the shark ahead that was sleeping. when his sister screehed at him he stopped suddenly adn looked at her liek she was being weird. " whaaa?" turning his head to look for the shark he realized he was way too close for comfort to it. his eyes grew wide and he slowly backed to where his sister was. " yeah lets not wake it." ears flicked back, he knew they where goign to be in big trouble here soon as he saw the shark suddenly lurk slowly closer to them both.

(( lucky for you i was watching a movie at the time haha ))  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:31 am
Sabine's eyes went rounded as she stared at the shark that is 'drifting' closer to them. "Too close... too close.. too close.." She whispers to Sakkah panickedly as she slowly backs away. She really wants to turn around and flee really fast but she knows that the shark is more faster than them and they are just an easy prey for the huge shark. "Sakkah...we need to go to the plants... on the ground... the tall ones.." She tries to keep her voice down low so the shark couldn't hear them. But as the shark lunges forward, Sabine shrieked as she zoomed toward the tall kelp shoots. "GO GO GO GO GO GO!!" She yelled at her brother.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff