Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.
Konoha Hospital Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:29 pm
Come here if your injured, or come to visit the injured. Talk and rp also.

NEW MISSIONS
(Missions dont count towards anything, just for something to do here)

Mission 1:Visit The Injured
Objective:Talk with the injured in the hospital.
Reward:Big happy smiles!
Rules: Explain what the injured talked about. 1 post, with 3 or more sentences in it.

Mission 2:Clean The Hospital
Objective:Clean up the hospital.
Reward:Janitors Closet rofl
Rules: Explain what you used to clean the diffrent rooms. 1 post with 3 or more sentences.

Mission 3:Nurse Assistant
Objective:Help the nurses with anything they need.
Reward:Medical Kit
Rules: Explain what the nurses needed, and how you got it. 1 post with 4 or more sentences in it.

Mission 4 biggrin octor's Assistant
Objective:Help the doctor perform surgery. He needs you to get him the necessary tools to perform the surgery.
Reward:Surgery tools
Rules: Explain what tools you needed, and what happened to the patient. 2 posts with 4 or more sentences in each.

Mission 5:HELP FIX THE HOSPITAL
Objective:Help fix the hospital with the workers. Make sure everyone in the hospital is ok. Find out who caused all the destruction.
Reward:Info that needs to be delivered to the Hokage.
Rules: Explain who severely damaged the hospital and explain what you did to help fix it. 3 posts with 4 or more sentences in each.

MORE COMING SOON  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:56 pm
I come to help the injured. What can I do?  

Lorelei_Ninja

Tobito Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:12 pm
If you created this RP then you are responsible for what goes on in here. Just follow the standard RP rules.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:26 am
Tobito Uchiha
If you created this RP then you are responsible for what goes on in here. Just follow the standard RP rules.
((Ok then))  

Nebulosis

Lorelei_Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:05 pm
Mission 1:Visit The Injured
Objective:Talk with the injured in the hospital.
Reward:Big happy smiles!
Rules: Explain what the injured talked about. 1 post, with 3 or more sentences in it.

The injured old lady told me that she was geting better. She show me pic's of her family. She got 2 granddaughters, one granddaughterson, her mother that pass away when she was little. Her Husband that is still a live. Her daughter and her husband. After that she gave me a hug and a nive happy smile. Then I left.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:31 pm
Mission 2:Clean The Hospital
Objective:Clean up the hospital.
Reward:Janitors Closet
Rules: Explain what you used to clean the diffrent rooms. 1 post with 3 or more sentences.

I went in to the hospital and went in to the first room. The room was the waiting room. I clean under the table and under all the chare's. I use the glass cleaner to clean the window's. I went in to another room. I clean the floor. And wash the table's off. After that I when in to a different room. I clean off some blood that was on the wall. After that I got my reward. Janitor Closet.  

Lorelei_Ninja

Lorelei_Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:45 pm
Mission 3:Nurse Assistant
Objective:Help the nurses with anything they need.
Reward:Medical Kit
Rules: Explain what the nurses needed, and how you got it. 1 post with 4 or more sentences in it.

Coming in today the nurse's needed some help with cleaning up after other people. So I when and put on my Janitor outfit I got in the last mission lol. Then I when and clean after other sick people. Then one nurse ask me to help her with some food. I when and handed out some lunch to people.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:42 pm
((Lorelei_Goddess
Missions 1, 2,and 3: Pass))  

Nebulosis

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:51 am
Guregori arrived at the Hospital with a smile slowly forming on his face. "All the fools in this village need to die." Guregori laughed. Guregori began to run up the wall and go to the first window he could find. He reached the first window on the third floor. He threw a explosive tag onto the outside of the window and then climbed into the window. A patient looked up at him with a sad look on his face. The patient knew his time had come. Guregori burst through the patient's room door and ran through the hospital's hallways. Soon enough the explosive tag went off and made part of the wall explode. This explosion caused chaos throughout the hospital. Guregori headed for the next window he could find.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:00 pm
Guregori quickly found a window and hopped out of it. As he was falling he drew his sword, and stuck it into the hospital's outer wall stopping his fall. As he hung onto his sword, he stuck on another explosive tag onto the wall. He quickly pulled his sword out of the wall and fell to the ground. He landed on the ground making the dirt on the ground puff up into a cloud around him. Guregori stuck one last explosive tag on the wall and then ran away. He dashed away from the building and set the explosive tags off. The explosion caused the hospital to shake violently. The building seemed like it was almost ready to tip over. Guregori's work was then completed.  

Nebulosis

Lorelei_Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:25 am
Pyro Wolf of Hell
((Lorelei_Goddess

I am not Lorelei_Goddess any more. I am not Lorelei_Ninja!!!!!! THE GRAET NINJA OF LIGHT!!!!! domokun ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:28 am
*Walks in to the hospital and sit's down. And wait's to see if any one needs help.*  

Lorelei_Ninja

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:48 am
Lorelei_Ninja
Pyro Wolf of Hell
((Lorelei_Goddess

I am not Lorelei_Goddess any more. I am not Lorelei_Ninja!!!!!! THE GRAET NINJA OF LIGHT!!!!! domokun ninja
((Sorry, I wrote that before you changed your name, its staying for now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:28 pm
traitor stressed
*starts rebuilding*  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games