Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
~_~.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:38 pm
stare Do any of you feel unaccepted at your church? I sure as hell do.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:26 pm
crying  

ChibiLi

-Hija de Cristo-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:02 pm
I only feel unaccepted if I actually practice what I preach in my youth group... considering most of the kids there don't...
Or if I hang out with a few of my older friends... that's generally looked upon negatively.
But generally, I'm pretty much accepted.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:50 pm

ITZ CUZ UR BLACK
:3NOD:

Tommy The Clown

The Noble Protoman.exe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:27 am
It happens. I feel unnaccepted by the good populus of the church, yes. It's over 4000 people per week in that church. So yeah, I can feel unnaccepted. You kinda have to be everywhere to be accepted there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:29 am
Tommy The Clown

ITZ CUZ UR BLACK
Don't use racial jokes in here, please. That was very uncalled for.  

The Noble Protoman.exe

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:39 am
The Noble Protoman.exe
Tommy The Clown

ITZ CUZ UR BLACK

Somebody ban him before I report him... He is ignorant and does not get anything. He can't have a decent convo or debate with out freaken yelling or cussin!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:02 am
The Noble Protoman.exe
It happens. I feel unnaccepted by the good populus of the church, yes. It's over 4000 people per week in that church. So yeah, I can feel unnaccepted. You kinda have to be everywhere to be accepted there.

My church is the opposite. The congregation is extremely small, so it's even more awkward to feel left out because you're feeling left out of a group of people you've known well for over 9 years. That's why it bothers me so much cry .

And because I feel so left out I tend to be withdrawn and quiet, so now I don't think they'll ever forget that and no matter what I do I'll always be the "rude kid". Sigh makes me wanna give up and leave. stressed

ChibiLi

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:05 am
dirtdevilgrunt13
The Noble Protoman.exe
Tommy The Clown

ITZ CUZ UR BLACK

Somebody ban him before I report him... He is ignorant and does not get anything. He can't have a decent convo or debate with out freaken yelling or cussin!

First of all I think that's a chick. Second, what do you expect out of someone who speaks internet? She speaks like pure noob talk so of course all you're gonna get are noob comments. Makes me wonder who invited her.....no offense Tommy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:53 pm
i love my church. and i feel very accepted because of that. i also try to welcome others too. if you feel like you dont belong in your church, might i suggest finding one you do belong in ??  

sunshinehearttrob

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:09 pm
sunshinehearttrob
i love my church. and i feel very accepted because of that. i also try to welcome others too. if you feel like you dont belong in your church, might i suggest finding one you do belong in ??

sweatdrop Yeah but then I'll end up missing my other church too much. But hey I guess it wouldn't hurt to belong to one church more than the other 4laugh . I could always visit! idea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:16 pm
ChibiLi
The Noble Protoman.exe

My church is the opposite. The congregation is extremely small, so it's even more awkward to feel left out because you're feeling left out of a group of people you've known well for over 9 years. That's why it bothers me so much cry .

And because I feel so left out I tend to be withdrawn and quiet, so now I don't think they'll ever forget that and no matter what I do I'll always be the "rude kid". Sigh makes me wanna give up and leave. stressed
Then give up and leave. That's what I did with my small church.  

The Noble Protoman.exe

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:11 pm
The Noble Protoman.exe
ChibiLi
The Noble Protoman.exe

Then give up and leave. That's what I did with my small church.

xd LOL!! Nice to know I'm not alone. Anyway like I said before I could always visit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:27 am
Could you elaborate a little bit about why you feel left out? Is it just that you aren’t comfortable with the people you’re around? Are there people leaving you out? And seem to do so intentionally?

I can’t figure enough of the picture to give any advice right now.  

Seraph68

Tommy The Clown

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:43 am
ChibiLi
dirtdevilgrunt13
The Noble Protoman.exe
Tommy The Clown

ITZ CUZ UR BLACK

First of all I think that's a chick. Second, what do you expect out of someone who speaks internet? She speaks like pure noob talk so of course all you're gonna get are noob comments. Makes me wonder who invited her.....no offense Tommy

THATZ EXTREMLEE OFFENCIVE. I WAS AT LEAST KIDDING ABOUT THE DAMN BLACK THING
&& ******** THIZ DUMB GUILD.
&&& IM NOT A N00B, AT ALL.

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out