[PRP] Battle of the Sexes (Zillah x Wild Wind) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:58 am
This RP is for Ice_Dragon_Demon's Zillah and Lady Evelyn Nyht's Wild Wind.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

At the base of the mountains near the river.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:05 am
User Image Those mountains had been a daunting task, but the Wind had finally located a place that seemed a perfect get-a-way for his kind. The only issue was that he hadn't found very many of his kind. This was indeed a very big issue for him.

The black and white paint looked down at his reflection in the river. It was distorted by the rippling as it flowed to join the ocean, but his brown-blue eyes stared right back up at him in frustration. He dragged his muzzle through the cool water as if dismissing himself. He looked up, glancing around to see if there was anyone nearby, the beads in his mane clicking together with the movement.

He had been away from the company of other Soquili for some time. He couldn't stand to be near that abomination of a mate his old herd mate had taken as a lifemate. And she was pregnant with Grounded brats! Well, that last he knew she was still pregnant. He was in dire need for company, even if it was to take out his own frustration on the poor creature.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:39 am
Ambler eyes gazed up the towering mountain, a difficult task for any daring to attempt it. Dare she would. A smirk crossed the chocholate paints muzzle. A challange that she decided was fitting. It was always much harder for one without wings to climb a mountain. Zillah flicked her brown ears hearing a river, a drink would be perfect before attempting her feat.

Making her way towarf the river a sound caught her attention, it was an odd sound, but she ignored it and continued to make her way silently to the river uncaring if there was another one there.

Zillah had left her mother to explore, she was tired of being with her mother who always just stayed in one place. And she never went anywhere. Mother just sat there and waited for her father and brother. She wasn't like that. She dark mare needed to get out and be away from the happy couple. Ew. Zillah flicked her curly tail in annoyance continuing her way to the river.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:47 am
He flicked his black tail idly, turning his head to the side thinking that he had heard some sort of noise coming from the south. Perhaps entertainment was making it's way towards him?

He decided to just play indifferent, moving back towards the water for a cooling drink. If there was someone coming, he wasn't going to show much interest until they drew closer. A change from his usual flamboyant behavior, but one shouldn't leap when there might be a cliff up ahead.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:54 am
Zillah saw the river and continued her appoach a glance to her side told her there was another soquili. Whatever. Curly locks falling against her painted neck while black hooves struck the partially rocky ground. She was muscled thicker than her mother and clearly stronger.

Upon reaching the river she took a few steps into the shallows before lowering her head to drink. The cool mountain water trickled down her throat. Hopefully these wern't the mountains that father lived in. She didn't need another run in with family. She was trying to get away from them.

She still ignored the stallion a few meters away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:26 am
Wild Wind's face contorted into a sneer. Another Grounded. This one was all that appealing either. She looked like she was due for a bath, in his opinion. He raised his head, stretching out his wings out habit and to relieve the tension.

"You know it's rude to go without an introduction." He hadn't expected himself to be the one to break the silence, but he was bored and could use some entertainment.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:33 am
Zillah glared at him stupid stallion "Like I care." She raised her head to talk briefly before contiueing her drink. Zillah had washed herself earlier that same day she was just dark in color. His paint looked horrible on him, not even like a paint at all.

Maybe if she was lucky he would go away and she wouldn't have to give him her name. She didn't need this.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:46 am
"You should. You're unappealing as a grounded already, your entire appearance for that matter is rather drab. Now you want to add rudeness to the negatives your entire being is," he asked, looking her over in a completely discussed manner.

He stuck his tongue out to further show his displeasure in her. Perhaps this act would rile her up enough to snap back with her own venom. He knew that she probably wasn't one of those nice, lovey-dovey Grounded he usually ran across. Something about her yellow eyes showed that to him. Good. He wanted to see if there would be sparks there.

"I'd like to know exactly who I'm having to teach proper etiquette to, if you would be so kind, Grounded." A corner of his lip twisted upwards, revealing a bit of insanity in the slip. "I call myself Wild Wind."

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:02 pm
Zillah snorted so what if she wasn't pretty by his standards. He was ugly himself. He didn't look good at all and his eyes were miss-matched "Speak for yourself you ugly wind soquili." Grounded? He was insluting her some more. Heh She didn't need to fly to get things done. Who cared if she was rude?!

Zillah turned to face the twit. He wasn't going to leave her alone was he? Zillah growled slightly narrowing her eyes. What a mornic stallion why couldn't he just leave!

"I didn't ask for your name I didn't want your name." she snorted again "I will not give you mine!" she chose to have her name known and she was pissed and not feeling like she should even give it out.

"Do you have a death wish or something?" she growled clearly tense
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:37 pm
He chuckled at the flames he seemed to have easily set off. She was a hot tempered one. This would indeed be more enjoyable than he had first suspected. He merely tossed his mane when she called him ugly, the beads clicking together in a soothing manner to him. He knew what his looks were worth. This was jealously spewing from her pretty little mouth.

"Not give me yours? I'm sure I could come up with a nickname for you. I have a knack for nicknames," he said with a devilish grin. He wondered vaguely how "Jingles" was doing, but that wasn't who he was dealing with presently. "I think I shall call you," he paused dramatically, thinking up a good one that would go well for her, "Puddle."

He smiled and danced to the side away from her. "Yes. You are now Puddle because remind me of a mud puddle." He completely ignored her threat. It wasn't worth addressing.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:07 pm
Zillah straightened herself and snorted again. She wouldn't allow her temper to intervene more than it already had. She would play his little game for now. Amber eyes glared coldly as the fossilized sap they were named after. "Well now Scatterbrain," she started not bothering to use his name "Show me these manners you are so proud of..." she sneered She said this calmly but still she was furious.

Arrogant b*****d, he must think everyone was below him, heh it would do him well to run into an angry Kalona. Maybe that would teach him a lesson. But she was no Kalona even if she would rather have been born one.

She flicked her curly tail irritated. Ugly b*****d, his spots were soo... ew! It was like he wasn't even a paint at all!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:19 pm
He clicked his tongue at her in a chiding manner. "Now if you're going to insult someone, use something that actually fits them well. I've been called worse by those better than you," he said, flexing his wings to signify that Winds were better.

He looked at her with an over-exaggerated expression of shock. He never said that he would do as he said.
"Mine aren't the ones that are the issue. You don't want to be ugly on the inside as well as the outside, do you?" He smiled, the insanity showing a bit more with the wild grin.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:46 pm
"Now what would happen if some one tore your wings off mmm??" she snickered It may not be a walking soquili doing that but if they were zillah would be the one watching. "oh what did you say featherbrains?" she flicked her tail again irritated.

She needed to make a Kalona friend someime soon so she could watch his wings get ripped off. As he spread them zillah wildly flung her head forewards snapping at his wings. She may be "gounded" but she was fast.

"Oh they arn't are they?" she laughed "could have fooled me." Zillah then noticed the insanity in his smile. Strange and intresting. She smirked maybe it would be fun after all
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:22 pm
He lashed out a front hoof at her when she moved to take a bite of his wings. He was no fool to let such a petty creature even think of getting close to him. He danced further from her. She had a wonderful temper that he could play with. "Temper temper," he fairly cooed at her. "You seem even uglier when angry, but that fire in your eyes could make any stallion over look that."

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:15 pm
b*****d, Zillah moved to the side to avoid his hoof. She would get him, she would promise him that. She just had to be patient. Damn this stallion was having fun... the opposite response she had wanted.

“So what if I have a temper?” she said in disgust, no sense in being polite to this fool.

Zillah narrowed her eyes at Wild Wind. What he had just said Zillah was sure was an insult in disguise.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff