Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Punk and Owl (Roch & Muka) FIN! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:01 am
Roch miiiight have had a bit more time now that he and Amphi were taking a bit of a break. Maybe, just a little. So far he'd done lots of constructive things with it! He'd interviewed people about hunters, helped rescue Jericho from insanity, had an eating competition with G and Nahm--all good things, right? Although, seriously, he needed to make up with his ghoulfriend, and soon--

Well, he still had other things he needed to do, people he needed to check up on. It was amazing how much he'd fallen off on keeping track of people. Seriously, he was normally such a nosy bastage, what had happened to him?

So one of the things he planned on doing was checking out the guy Needle was so in love with! Muka already had one good mark in Roch's eyes--he was pals with Edel. So he figured this wouldn't be too much of a problem at all, right?

The punk shadowstepped, stopping outside the monster dorm and looking up at it with a little grin. He loved this place. And hell, maybe he'd see Amphi while he was there, he thought as he headed in.

But... well, finding Muka's room was going to be a bit of a search, he decided as he started wandering around. Maybe he should ask someone...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:15 pm
Muka's room was aaaaaaaaaallllll the way at the tippy top of the towered section of the dorms. It was where most of the fliers found themselves if they preferred to stick to the air. The monster was always in and out and his slightly higher class tastes and his dislike for physical labor had left quite an impression on the gnomes staffing this particular building.

Anyone Roch could ask would direct him upwards until there was only a narrow staircase and randomly spaced doors here and there. Ulmuka's, thankfully, had his name on the door. Partly because he had a habit of getting lost in almost every dorm building and this was the easiest possible way to mark his door.

If he cared to listen, bird sounds seemed to be coming from inside.

Ice Queen

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:23 pm
iloveyouDIE

Roch was slightly light headed when he got to the top floor. He swore the air was thinner up here, he thought as he caught sight of Muka's room. He knocked on the door, looking around as he caught his breath. Then he looked at the door, shoving his hands into his pockets as he waited for it to open.

How, exactly, was he going to start this conversation, anyway, he wondered blankly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:20 am
"Helloooooo.." The sound was more of a raspy hoot than an actual word but within moments the door cracked open and a giant gold eye and the corner of a viciously sharp smile appeared in the gap.

"AH!" Muka's body seemed to thrum with subtle avian noises as he pulled the door all the way open. He recognized the punk boil, his name lingering on the tip of Muka's tongue. "Ro..Roch?" The strix smoothed his impeccable vest and flung an arm inwards, inviting the other to his room.

"To what do I owe this ahhh... hrrm.. pleasure?" The room inside was very nice. Large screen skelevision, game systems, plush velveteen couches and the walls and ceiling completely draped in heavy fabrics. It was clear that there was more to the space than could be seen, as the sound of birds seemed to be coming from above the fabric over their heads.

It sounded like a lot of birds too.

Ice Queen

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:45 am
iloveyouDIE

Roch's attention went upwards the moment he stepped in, looking at the cloth with a curious expression. It was sort of like Amphi and her giant fishtank... right? Er... yeah, he thought, looking at the owl boil instead.

Dude, when did he get so FAT? Hadn't he been skinny--

Well, anyway.

"Sup?" he said, lifting a hand in greeting. "I thought I'd drop in, y'know, meet one of my pal's new boilfriend," he explained, going straight to the subject at hand. "Nice place y'got here," he said, looking around (and not up.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:30 am
"AH!" Muka's head bobbled in acknowledgment. "Though not very ahh.. new." The strix giggled. He had no idea that Needle had so many males keeping tabs on her. Was this usual? Was this some sort of dating ritual? Petro had been to see him when they first begun to date, around the time of the prom.

When it got down to brass tacks, Muka was relatively clueless about this. He didn't quite understand other's need to 'scope him out'. It was a completely foreign concept and so he was, as usual, staring and grinning and genuinely cordial.

"Make yourself comfortable!" He snickered and drummed his fingers on his stomach. "I have ah.. games and... things." The way he spoke about them, the strix didn't seem to be too savvy with the electronics he owned.

Ice Queen

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:20 pm
"Yeah? Y'got a ton of stuff, huh?" he commented, looking around some more. "I gotta admit, I didn't really play video games till I came t'school," he said. "My best friend, she's got this game called Guitar FEAR-O, it's pretty cool--and bout the only game I got a chance at beatin' her at," he added with a grin. "But I ain't gonna say no t'tryin a different one, if y'wanna play!"

Unlike Petro might have been, Roch didn't seem like he would be inclined to hurt the other boil if he screwed up. "So you an' Needle been goin' out for a while, huh? I only found out a while back--then there was a lot of other crap that started happening--it was a real cluster," he said as he headed for the giant scree-vee.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:25 am
"I actually ahh.." Muka giggled. "Never play them. I only watch the screevee sometimes." The strix waggled his dangerous looking taloned fingers with a slight snicker. "I am not very compatible with buttons."

He wandered over to a large high backed chair that seemed the most used of all the furniture and settled into it. There were scratches on the ends of the arms from him idly picking at the wood with his fingers and the velveteen fabric was worn where he placed his wide bottom. He really didn't mind if Roch fiddled with the electronics or any of that. In fact he was glad to see someone use it.

Muka idly scratched through his beard, the facial hair now coming in thicker and framing his face in a ring of fluffy hair. "My father seemed to think that these things were hrrrm..." he made a thoughtful sound. "necessary for successful," his eyes bulged almost, "socialization. But I've found that no one seems to care!"

The strix was quiet when Roch asked questions about he and Needle, nothing invasive, but Muka probably wouldn't recognize that even if it had been the case. "Ah yes we begun to see one another around prom time." His head bobbled in delight. "She's a wonderful ghoul."

He found his curiosity peaked, turning away from the topic at hand. "What sorts of... cluster.. happened?" He'd never heard that term before.

Ice Queen

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:34 am
"A clusterjack of things," Roch said, putting the games down and dropping into one of the chairs. "Classes, a new sister, gettin' Jericho back from insanity--tho he's an elf now, so I dunno if we pulled that off properly or not, but hell, least he ain't huge enough t'kill us no more..." he said, thoughtfully. "Just a s**t-ton of stuff, really. But Needle is pretty awesome!" he agreed. "Her an' her sister, I got a soft spot for them, y'know? It's amazin' how much hard work they put into their work."

And here seemed to be where Roch was concerned, because he looked more closely at the huge owl boil. "Y'do KNOW how much work it is t'be pro quality at somethin' at our age, don't you?" he asked.

A random thought slipped into his mind. Did Amphi know?

He shoved it aside.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:43 am
Roch had said a lot of things all at once and all Muka could do was tilt his head unbelievably far to the side in curiosity. Had he met Jericho? He was an elf? The very thought made the strix burst into momentary giggles, holding his belly as he did so. As the laughter ebbed he coughed a moment and continued grinning, one topic at a time.

"Siblings are not so bad. I have many of them and only 'know' one." Muka shrugged. "It's like adventures in ah.. family!"

Back on the topic of his ghoulfriend the strix could only nod enthusiastically to all the praise of the twins' skills. He held out his hands, showing Roch that Needle had tattooed him as well. "I do not know actually. At least when it comes to myself." He beamed. "I don't work. I have not ever worked." He felt no shame in it and at the same time didn't understand that to others this may be a bad thing.

"But I do know that for Needle and Lattice it is absolutely ahh.." he made more thoughtful avian noises. "essential. For their own safety and success within their culture!" Needle had been slowly educating him on the customs of her sect. "Their own skill is very much defined by their culture. Isn't it FASCINATING?!"

Ice Queen

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:52 am
Roch looked at him curiously at the blatant explanation of how the strix had no clue--but was fascinated by it. He thought for a second, eyeing the hand tattoo with admiration. "Heh, looks like we're ink brothers," he said, turning to show off his arms.

"So... even not knowin, y'appreciate the results... d'y get jealous when she's workin?" he asked. "Cuz it takes up a lot of time."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:12 am
"No. Actually the emotion of jealousy is one I am not familiar with." Muka tapped his teeth with a talon as he pondered it. "I do not know if you are familiar with it.. but.. ahh well Needle and myself are exploring emotions together as neither one of us seemed to be very affected by the majority of them." He shrugged.

"I hear that jealousy can be complicated and often troublesome. Perhaps it is better than I do not know?" He giggled. After a moment he pinned Roch with a stare. "What's it like?"

EXPLAIN.

Ice Queen

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:22 am
Roch blinked. "Y'really are good together," he said with a hint of wonder. "Jealousy..." He scowled, thinking of his own experience with the emotion. "Jealousy is wonderin' who she's with when she ain't with you. Jealousy is... wonderin' if she likes them better than she likes you. It's wantin' t'be the only one she focuses on, even though y'know she's got a life of her own outside of the relationship y'got with her. It's wantin' t'possess her... it's..."

He sighed, realizing that he was feeling jealous even as he explained it. At any moment, while they were separated, Amphi could find herself a new boil--one that didn't get pissed off when she made stupid decisions--

"It's bein' insecure," he said finally, "not knowin' where y'stand with them. It sucks. You're lucky y'don't know it."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:48 am
Muka's body seemed to reverberate as he contemplated what Roch was saying. Of course he'd wondered where Needle was or what she was doing but it was never so drastic as what Roch was saying. He'd never felt anything negative panging about inside of his chest when it came to his ghoulfriend.

"Well.. what about Trust and honesty?" The strix quirked his head to the side. "Does the ah.. other party make you distrust that what they are doing is alright? If they are not than perhaps they are not the right person?" Muka, of course, didn't realize that Roch was speaking from experience and he also didn't seem to quite grasp that honesty seemed to be defined differently from person to person. He was really just trying to get his head around the whole thing.

"Insecure? AH! Like.. self esteem!" He giggled again. "Well I have gotten fat. For a moment I was concerned that Needle would care, but she does not. So long as she is happy with me.. than what I am like must be alright!" Another bout of snickering as the strix leaned back in his chair. He clearly had very simple wants and needs in his life. It kept him, for the most part, carefree.

Ice Queen

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 am
"Yeah, good question," Roch said. "But it ain't always so black and white," he admitted. "It should be. But hell, if she accepts the chub, man, y'got it made," he said, teasingly. "That in itself is a sign of dedication. And the beard! Hell, my best friend gave me crap about a bit of stubble, but you're straight out lumberjack, ain't you?" he said, reaching up and rubbing his clean shaven jaw. "Then again your beard matches your hair. Mine comes in blonde."

He looked at the bird boil again, tilting his head. "But I can see why she'd pick you," he said finally. "You're pretty easy t'get along with." If you ignored the way too huge grin. But hey, one of his best bros was Nahm. Creepy grins were normal around here.

iloveyouDIE

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces