[PRP] Dief x Aya : WD interactions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 am
User Image The first thing that made him aware of his surroundings was the sound of bugs buzzing outside his little hide-away. With his eyes still closed he took a deep breath to assess the level of danger. No felines with in the area, he thought somewhat muzzily with a twitch of his nose; an automatic response. Good. He groaned knowing it was time to get up, it was early morning after all and the sun was just coming up over the horizon. The hide-away was lighting up becoming less dark with each passing minute.

Brown eyes made there appearance into the world to first blankly stare at a dirt covered wall and then with more focus. The air was cooler today than yesterday and Dief loved it. "Hmmm, I suppose I should gather supplies and see if there are any species anything about my current home." Speaking out loud to himself to stave off the loneliness he was currently feeling. It was a big step leaving ones home after being there for so many years.

SilverLutz
Tag!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:52 am
User Image

Aya didn't like being alone, but it was the case at the moment. Mika had told him to go to the east to look for food while she went to the west, and they'd meet back at the tree in the middle at midday. He hated going off on his own, feeling incredibly vulnerable and lost without his sister around, even though he was easily one of the largest wild dogs in existence. He wasn't lion sized or anything like that, oh no, but every other canine he had come across he had stood head and shoulders over. Size wasn't everything, though. Despite his impressive strength and sharp teeth, he was really a lost little puppy without his sister barking orders at him.

He snuffed along the ground, hoping to pick up a trail as he walked. What he did eventually find made his hair stand up a bit, though. Not prey, that was for sure. It was another dog. He looked around, ears alert for danger, as he tried to figure out where the other dog might be. Just as he swung his head south, he picked up a voice coming from behind some rocks. He froze as he watched a smaller canine move from a hidden den, petrified and stuck to the spot. It took a few moments for his sister's sharp voice to come to him in his mind - what are you doing just standing there? Question him! - and when it finally did, he jumped to attention.

"Hey!" he barked, his fur fluffed up a bit to make him look even bigger. "Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

Tara de Draiocht

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:55 pm
Dief almost started at the unknown deep voice that boomed out towards him. His brown eyes widened in shock, "Oh dear." The male infront of him was a huge wild dog. One of the biggest ones he had come across in all his life. He cleared his throat and pawed at his head; a nervous gesture. It was a good thing the other spoke loud or he would have missed it because of the deafness in one ear. "Um, well I am called Diefenbaker but many refer to me as Dief." His eyes narrowed before continuing. "As for what I am doing here, well, I am scoping the land. I recently came from-" He paused here, it was against the pack code to speak of his time in PekeNa. "-well thats not important at the juncture. What is important is that I am looking for a new home and food."

Dief wasn't one to shy away that easily, so he took it upon himself to question the other male. "Who might you be? Are you an inhabitant of the rogue lands? Or just passing through? Or are you lost?" He paused here to let the other have some time to answer.

SilverLutz
Tagglet~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:20 pm
Aya narrowed his eyes at the smaller wild dog and bared his teeth threateningly. He had practiced enough in front of a still pond and his sister to know what looked intimidating and what didn't. Whenever he was scared, he adopted the terrifying position and expression he had now to hopefully chase away whatever it was that was scaring him.

As the dog - Dief, apparently - spoke, though, it became obvious he meant no harm. There was no one else around, so he wasn't about to attack to protect his family. The calm tone from Dief calmed Aya down a bit, and he lost his snarl and the fur along his spine settled down. He didn't get out of his ready-to-pounce posture just yet, though. He knew better than to let his guard down too early.

"Dief, huh?" he snorted quietly, shifting his paws in the dirt to get a better footing. "I'm Aya." Mika had told him not to bother people with his whole name since it was long and stupid, so he always introduced himself as just Aya. "And I'm not lost. But I am looking for food." He really had no idea where his sister was leading him, but he willingly followed wherever she went, trusting that they'd end up somewhere.

"A new home? Where'd you live before?"

Tara de Draiocht

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:06 pm
Dief eyed the other wearily, it was not a good sign when another showed his teeth during conversation. But as the talking continued onward he saw as the other became less tense. "Um, yes. Dief is what I prefer Aya." It was a pretty name almost feminine. "Ah." They were in the same metaphorical boat and he tentatively said what he was thinking. "Perhaps you'd like to join me?" Yes, it was weird asking a complete stranger for help, but he had been in a pack for most of his life. It was a hard habit to break, it was easier with two than one as well when it came to hunting. One to distract and the other to take down the prey.

He cleared his throat, "I wish I could tell you the location, but I have sworn on pain of death never to reveal where our lands are situated. Though I suppose giving the name wouldn't hurt. I was born in the Peke'Na Lands as were my siblings and yes new home. I have come traveling around the rogue lands in hopes that I may settle down here. I must say I haven't run into many wild dogs, mostly felines. Which I find somewhat disturbing." That made him think of home and how it was ruled by wild dogs with no felines in sight.

SilverLutz
Tagglet~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:30 pm
The offer made Aya's ears stand straight up in surprise. Join him? In what? Hunting? The idea almost made him laugh in shock. He rarely hunted with another wild dog and, when he did, it was always his sister. But...the thought of having someone help look for food might be nice. And he was bigger than Dief...maybe he could scare him off once they found something to bring it back to his sister.

Yes, that seemed like a good idea! Trying not to give away his dastardly plot, Aya lifted his head and moved out of his aggressive stance. "Yeah, well, lions and leopards are bullies," he said with a snort. "Cheetahs you don't have to worry about. They'll run off from a kill if you find them there. Too tired to fight! Ha," he said with a harsh tone to his voice. He did feel badly chasing away the exhausted cheetahs from their meal, but it's what he was told to do, so he did it.

"Fine. You can help me," he said as if doing this was some huge favor to the smaller canine. "Have you been in the area long? I don't know if there's food around here or not."

Tara de Draiocht

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:39 pm
Dief blinked at the sound of what guess in Aya's tone was barely control hatred. "I see," He paused for moment trying to find a way to proceed without angering the other male, it would seem certain things could set him off. "Well, sadly no I haven't had the chance to explore the land more thoroughly then I would have liked, but I guess we have to make do. If when can, one should make do." Lifting his head with muzzle in the air Dief took a deep breath in hopes of catching lingering prey in the area. He whipped his head to the left and stilled. "It would appear we are in luck. Over that hill on the left are some-" He took a breath again and nodded to comfirm what he thought. "-rabbits."

Dief licked his chops, it had been sometime since he had rabbit. "I cannot speak for you, but I myself have skill with speed." He began to make his way towards their meal. "One should distracted and the other should go for the kill."

SilverLutz
Tag, sorry about the wait.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:35 pm
Drat...another newbie to the area, it seemed. Aya tried to not let his disappointment show, but before he could even excuse himself and try to find something on his own, Dief locked in on some potential prey. The larger wild dog sniffed intensely and...huh...wow, how had he missed that before? Definitely rabbit just on the other side of the hill there.

Aya knew he wasn't the best at finding prey, but once he was locked on it was pretty much lights out for whoever or whatever he had located. He wasn't fast enough to catch rabbits, though. He was better at larger prey which he could keep up with and had more stamina than. All he had to do was chase until they were tired, then close in and go for the kill.

"I'm not fast enough for rabbits," he muttered as he got to his feet, slightly ashamed to admit that. "But if you are, then I'll distract 'em. I'll just go look big and scary at the top of the hill and you can sneak around and get some from behind."

That seemed like a good plan. Mika usually used him as a decoy, as she was swift enough for smaller prey like birds and rabbits.

Tara de Draiocht

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:11 pm
Dief found a smile forming before he could stop it. Aya was an interesting fellow and he found himself liking him. Well in a friend like way. "Alright then. Let's give this a go and see what happens!" Dief found the thrill of the hunt taking over his body and excitement as well as adrenaline coursed all over. "Be back in a moment." With stealth he made his way around the other side silent as the wind on a calm day.

He turned his body around and peered out trying to spot the other large male dog. Dief's eyes met Aya to confirm before nodding slightly letting other know he was ready to make a dash for it. He settle down to wait for Aya to do his stuff, muscles all tight ready to spring at any moment.

SilverLutz
Tag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:33 am
Aya nodded slightly and watched Dief scuttle off, taking position. He was thankful this was his usual way of catching fast prey: he and his sister would team up to catch something from time to time, and since she was much smaller and more fleet of foot, his job would usually be to chase whatever they were trying to catch towards her.

Once he got the all clear from the smaller wild dog, he peeked over the hill at the rabbit again. He pressed his ears flat against his head before shifting slightly, readying himself to pounce. He made sure to make a bit of noise to let the rabbit know he was there, which made the prey lift its head in alarm. He let it worry for a second or two before he burst from behind the hill, snarling and barking and snapping his jaws, doing anything he could to look intimidating.

The rabbit fled. Aya did his best to keep up, and after just a few seconds he managed to herd the creature in the direction of Dief. He let up on the steam a bit, letting the rabbit run right into the jaws of his hunting partner.

Tara de Draiocht

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 am
Dief was in position and he watched. For a big dog he sure knew how to use that against his enemies, well in this case hunt/prey. Eyes narrowed as the rabbit went on the move away from his current spot. With a burst of speed Dief was off and racing. It really was quite easy and with a quick snap the rabbit was his. He said a little prayer of thanks and ended the rabbits life quickly as to not let it suffer.

Tail waggling to express his happiness at the successful hunt and turned toward Aya to share their meal. "Here we are!" He spoke as soon as the rabbit was placed infront of him on the ground. "Let us split on our meal before I head off. Daylight is fading fast and I would like to find a suitable dwelling." He separated the meal with care and making sure both pieces were equal. "There that should do it." He waited for the other male to start eating before he himself ate. After the minutes passed Dief delicately cleaned his face and paws from the blood. He stood with a groan and stretched. " Thank you for sharing a meal with me! It has been some time since I had company, but I must be on my way!" Dief nodded his head in farewell and a cheery--'goodbye' he was off once again to parts unknown.

SilverLutz
END! Thanks for rp!

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces