Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Closed Threads
[PRP] Sweetmoon stars (Julian x CeeCee x Fleur)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diamondragonwolf

6,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 pm
User ImageJulian padded around the lake's sandy shore with slow, carefree strides. The gentle breeze flowing through his hair brought the scents of the evening to his twitching nose, and he let all his worries and any cares he may have fly away with it. Tonight was just like any other night really, except that this evening he was expecting guests.

Julian had made his den in the tangled roots of his willow tree, which was poised at one end of Sweetmoon lake. He neither knew nor cared if anyone else called his lake that, it was his and he'd call it what he pleased. He'd been called possessive before, but he just added that to his collection of names and moved on. He'd like nothing less than to gather all the beauty in the world under his care. To willingly let something gorgeous slip away was, to him, unthinkable. He had recently stumbled upon two vixens he saw as gorgeous, and at once had invited them back to his home. He hadn't let them know they were to meet at his home, for he had feared it would scare them away. Both Fleur and darling CeeCee had accepted though, and all that was left to do now was wait.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image"Hurry up Fleur! We don't want to keep Jules waiting!" A brown and white fox was prancing along a path worn by many years of paws pounding on it. At the thought of Jules the merry fox giggled. He was such a neat guy to hang with. He called her all sorts of silly names, like bespeckled one and darling. She never had any nicknames like that before. And now she was getting to hang with him again. Of course Fleur was coming along, but they did say the more the merrier.  

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:14 pm
User ImageFleur rolled her eyes at the other vixen's antics. She was hesitant to call CeeCee a friend. They hung out together yes, but they were just so different. For instance, CeeCee had jumped at the chance to visit this 'Sweetmoon Lake', as Julian had called it. Fleur had started off with caution. What fox normally invited another one somewhere so soon after meeting? And Fleur had been content staying at her den while CeeCee went off. But Julian's silver tongue got to her, and now here she was. "At least you won't sneak up on Julian this time Cee. Not with as loud as you're being." Fleu looked down, noticing that the grass was starting to be sparser, having more sand than dirt now. "Guess we're almost there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:49 pm
Julian's ears pricked, picking up the sound of CeeCee's voice coming down the path to his lake. He debated for a minute if he should hide to scare her, but he had invited them here to impress them. He figured Fleur was with her, though he didn't hear or smell her form where he was. But how to greet them..... He had thought of what to do once they were here, but had somehow managed to forget the greeting!

Lucky for Julian, he was good at thinking on his feet. He pranced over to a comfortable spot by the lake that was both clearly visible and shaded with a spotlight effect from the bright full moon. He settled into his most philosophical pose in the center of the light so it illuminated him against the lake. Now, all he had to do was wait.

diamondragonwolf

6,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 am
The two vixens paused as a break in the trees revealed a glorious scene. At least in CeeCee's opinion. Fleur simply thought it was beautiful. CeeCee giggled and pointed. "There he is!" She bounced forward. "Hai Jules~!" Fleur moved to where the male was at a slower pace. "Evening Julian." She looked out at the lake. "I do believe your knowledge of the English language hardly gave this place justice." CeeCee nodded. "Looks like a really cool place to swim and have fun!" She looked at Julian. "What were you thinking about?" The place did look like a quiet place to think about things if one wanted. And from the way Julian had been standing...had they interrupted him deep in thought?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:43 pm
Julian turned his head just in time to see CeeCee bounding his way. He gave the pair his most heartrendingly beautiful smile before standing to greet them properly.

"Good evening lovely vixens! Welcome to mah favorite place in the whole wide world, Sweetmoon lake." He gave a sweeping bow before responding. "Yes dear CeeCee, this is a truly wonderful place to while away both hot summer days and chill winter nights. And lovely Fleur, I do believe no words in any language could describe the beauty one can behold here". He flashed another smile at them before sitting himself down to face them.

"I was sitting here, watching the lovely reflections in the lake and pondering the precise way that I should take you two for the best experience this evening. There are many places in the forest around here to explore, but I do believe I've thought of the perfect spot. The route will be full of splendor and wonder, not to mention a few of those things that bump in the night" He nodded at CeeCee as he said this, knowing that this seemed to be the part she was most excited about. "And it will end at a place that is, dare I say it, even MORE beautiful than the lake you see before you now!" He flicked his tail happily, glad he had convinced both lovely vixens to come. "Just let me know when you're ready and we shall be on our merry way!"

(Geeze, he's more of a talker than I thought xD)  

diamondragonwolf

6,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:12 pm
CeeCee's eyes grew wide. "Things that go bump in the night? Here? Really? Let's go!" Even Fleur had to chuckle at CeeCee's enthusiasm. "So eager to go I see Cee." Fleur stared out at the lake. "Why not stay here a few and rest from the journey before going off on your adventure?" CeeCee shook her head and moved from paw to paw. "If we wait too long it won't be night anymore so then we can't see the things that go bump in the night. Not as much fun as things that go bump in the day." Fleur closed her eyes as a small breeze brought many scents to them. "Well, I suppose walking some more would not hurt. And I must admit I am curious to see what this place is, Julian, that you say is more beautiful than the view here now." CeeCee went and sat by Julian. "Is it far? How many things around here are those creatures that go bump in the night?" Her tail swished even more at the idea of such creatures and the splendor and wonder Julian mentioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:47 pm
"Hmmm, perhaps Fleur is right. You lovely ladies should probably take a few minutes to rest before we set off. The night is young!" Julian smiled over at CeeCee, now sitting next to him. "And don't you worry mah bespeckled one, the sunrise is far off from now." He let his mind wander into the forest he was going to lead the pair into. "To answer your questions, it isn't terribly far from here, but once we enter into the forest the moon seems to be eaten by the treetops. Now, Ah don't want to ruin any surprises for you, so for now, take a dip in Sweetmoon lake! Or perhaps lounge upon her sandy shores. Surely you must be slightly tired from your walk here."  

diamondragonwolf

6,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:14 pm
Fleur settled down on the shore, a smile on her face, rolling her eyes at CeeCee's downcast face. "Don't tell me you'd rather go find those figments of your imagination instead of staying here and enjoying the view? Or perhaps going into the lake to simply say you did." CeeCee stuck her tongue out at Fleur and ran to the water. With a yip she jumped into the water in a ball shape. "Gets her every time."

CeeCee burst through the calm surface, sending more ripples every where. "Come on in Jules! And you too Fleur!" She swam in a circle before heading back to shore. Staying in the water the tan fox looked at Julian. "The moon will reappear though right? It won't stay eaten?"

Fleur sighed. "I apologize for her Julian. Something must have happened to her as a kit." That had to be the only explination, or at least the only one Fleur used. CeeCee just seemed to go off on random tangents or believed the most impossible things, as well as be absent minded. For instance, CeeCee had forgotten to take off her arm warmers before she went swimming...again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm
Julian laughed aloud at CeeCee's enthusiasm. "Perhaps Ah shall join you in a late night dip Cee!" He wanted to spend another minute or so on shore with Fleur before heading into the crisp water. He turned to her, about to ask a question, but he heard Cee's next question before he even got a chance to open his mouth. He chuckled and turned back to her in the water. "The moon shall reappear in time, dear Cee! Her radiance can't be hidden forever, no matter how stubborn and reluctant those trees may be."

He turned back to Fleur. "It's quite alright, I find it rather endearing. It is hard to find one with so much energy and honest curiosity. Accident or not, her brain is rather fascinating." He tilted his head to the side, intending to learn more about Fleur. She didn't seem as enthralled, but that didn't mean she wasn't interested in the evening's activities. "So lovely flower, how are you feeling about this evening? True, we haven't really started yet, but perhaps you have an opinion of the adventure we shall be embarking upon?"

diamondragonwolf

6,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:17 pm
Fleur shrugged. "Perhaps once we have started the adventure I can tell you more about my feelings for it. Right now, I am content with laying here and relaxing before CeeCee's endless energy makes me tired during the trek." Fleur had never been on an adventure so she had no idea what one would feel about it. "Are there really things that go bump in the night or are you simply saying that to make CeeCee happy?" Fleur didn't flinch as CeeCee sent a wave of water in her direction, impatiant that neither Fleur nor Julian was in the water yet.  
Closed Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games