Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Nobility at Its Finest (Slidrianth, Zenobiath, riders)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:11 pm
Though he was still very new into the world, Slidrianth was bright-eyed and eager to explore his home. High Reaches Weyr was a truly respectable place, and he was already formulating plans for him and His. D'zrak had the ambition and drive to carry them as high as they wanted to go... and that was exactly what had appealed to him in the first place. The possibilities for them were endless, and if the small greenish-bronze had a skip to his step, it was well deserved. He'd been fed, bathed, and oiled until he shone with the brilliance befitting his hide. The young bronze wasn't looking for anyone in particular as he moved to the Weyrbowl--any dragon would do. What better way to spread influence than befriending those who already lived here?

D'zrak tagged behind his eager lifemate, amused despite how tired he was. He'd never realized how alone he was until Slidrianth had come into his life. To think he could be so smitten with another being... Chuckling to himself, he swept his hair back and deftly tied it up behind him. He'd need to get breakfast for himself soon, but his needs weren't urgent... and he was interested to see what his young dragon would do.

Slidrianth paused once he was more out in the open, his blue eyes searching above. Hello! He offered pleasantly, his tone warm. Is there anyone here willing to speak? I am very new to High Reaches, but I wish to learn learn everything I can. He was hopeful that his request would be answered. The fellows here so far had been so genuine and kind!

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
A starter, thirty years later!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:49 pm
They were taking a small break between duties, since today was a bit lighter on what must be done than it might otherwise be, enjoying each other's company in the chilled air above the weyrbowl. Her dark golden hide glittered in the sunlight, freshly cleaned, as her rider lay against the ridges of her, nuzzling in to the skin as she enjoyed the silent companionship. It was heaven, delightful to simply have a moment to be, to exist...though when at last they heard something below that piqued the Gold's interest. A small Bronze, calling out with a warmth that she was all too happy to answer. With a sweet trill of a trumpet, Zenobiath slowly began to circle down, her wings wide as she landed in a graceful manner upon the sand, thrumming happily at the small creature before her, lowering her great wedge head as her Rider hopped elegantly from her beloved's back.

Look at you, lovely one. I have been wanting to see the beautiful hatchlings close since their birth, and now one calls to me. Oh, her voice was warm as honey, and soft as silk, those eyes whirling bright violent with hints of sweet blue, I am Zenobiath, and that is my Rider, my Alumet. I am delighted to meet you. Slidrianth, wasn't it? Zeno had made it her business to remember EVERY hatchling's name, in awe, and in love, with every single one. They were all so perfect, weren't they?

Alumet was all too amused at her dragon's attentiveness to the little one, her own eyes alight with delight and amusement. How much love her beloved had for every little one, for each of them! How excited was she to see the glittering hides, and the precious chromatics. Alumet herself felt the same love, sharing heart and mind with her Gold as freely as ever, "Hello. I take it you're....D'zrak of Bronze Slidrianth? Right? I'm Alumet of Gold Zenobiath. IT's a true pleasure to meet you and Yours. I'm glad he called out, because she's been all but dying to meet the hatchlings. My beloved's so ready to be a mother, but all in time." She offered a hand, pulling down her scarf and goggles so that her face was clear, blond hair loose around her shoulders in soft waves. She still didn't know EVERY hatchling and rider, but she was working on it!

Tsunake

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:33 pm
Oh!

Slidrianth by nature was a prideful creature, and considering his lineage, why shouldn't he be? But even he was not immune to the sensations of both awe and delight when a Queen chose to answer his call! Why, he'd never expected such a thing, and it was enough to make his small chest swell with pride even as he returned her trill with the young, piping call of a hatchling. Though this gold--Zenobiath--was different shades than his darling mother or aunt, her noble bearing and regal presence was almost enough to make him quiver. How beautiful! Still very much a baby, he didn't hesitate to scamper closer, rearing up to sit upon his haunches and stare up at her with equally violet eyes. A Queen of High Reaches, choosing to meet with him! Oh, he could have pranced in place with joy.

Oh! Zenobiath, you and Yours honor us so! Yes, I am Slidrianth, and my D'zrak is right there! The small bronze was all but beaming, his feelings radiating out to His and enveloping him in his adoration and pleasure.

The redhead was momentarily taken aback by such strong feelings, but accepted them with a broad grin and a shake of his head. Such a ham, his Slidrianth, but why shouldn't they be noticed? They were going to go places now that they were together. Had he not been instructed so clearly on keeping his thoughts platonic, he might have allowed himself to eye Zenobiath's rider appreciatively. As it was, he accepted her hand, kissing the back of it as was befitting of a Lord Holder... or, at least one who'd received training as such.

"You got me," He agreed, his green eyes glinting with mirth. "It's a pleasure for us as well, Alumet. And thank you. He's been so impatient to meet others outside of his family... and I'm pretty sure you just made his Turn." He grinned, his expression uncharacteristically soft as he looked at his dragonet before pausing to look at Zenobiath with admiration. "If she's already this excited about little ones, I have no doubt she'll be a wonderful mother." No false compliments here. Some golds seemed a little less maternal than others, but clearly this Queen wasn't one of them!

Satisfied that His was behaving himself, Slidrianth crooned with pleasure at his newest acquaintance once more. I'm so pleased you took the time to speak with me! I know I am still very small, but I want to be someone that High Reaches can depend upon. Oh, he would work hard to do so.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:26 pm
Such a lovely little Bronze. She was careful not to puff air directly on the little one, her eyes slowly moving over that sweet face. The Queen moved her head so Slidrianth could rest his forelegs on her nose, since she was already 47' to his tiny mass. Had she and her siblings ever been this small? Her mind draped Slidrianth's in a sweet coat of love and warmth, all but doting on the Bronze as she inched ever so forwards, thrumming low in her chest, Precious Slidrianth, you and your D'zrak were on the top of my list to meet, along with your other metallic siblings, for there will be struggles you face that many of your chromatic siblings will never quite understand. Slowly, she let a foreleg move forwards, almost wrapping the other in her bulk. I have little to no doubt, precious one, that you will be a Bronze of whom every Gold in the weyr will be proud, not to mention the people. Yours seems so terribly well mannered as well.

Alumet, on the other hand, was rather enjoying the young man's attention, the kiss on her hand, and his eloquent speech pattern. Her eyes narrowed in a teasing grin, her smile sweet, "If I were a betting woman, and I am, I would say you are either a Harper, or the son of a Lord. You speak terribly well." The talk about her beloved Zenobiath though had her eyes turning. In her gaze was pure love and devotion, her heart full still every time she looked at that dark golden hide, "Yes...I have little to no doubt that when she flies and clutches, that she will be all but falling over herself, and constantly singing to her eggs. She was so in love with every single egg on those sands, and enjoyed the hatching so immensely...."

Tsunake

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:10 pm
The green-tinted bronze felt his hearts swell at the utter warmth and sweetness that the Queen chose to bestow upon him, delicately rising up on his hind legs to perch on her nose. His eyes were fully purple now, whirling gently even as he offered her his own thoughts of love and excitement, his very pleasure at being able to spend time with her. Ah... The young dragon considered that, but he had already grasped as much. Yes, I understand. Many people are expecting great things of us, and it is up to us to help lead our siblings. Isn't that right? A croon pulsed in his throat as the great gold shifted, and he certainly didn't mind if Zenobiath would like to cuddle him for a time! He swelled under her compliments, both flattered and delighted that she seemed so certain of his future grandeur. I sincerely hope so. Mine is... he is without equivalent, of course, but I have work to do when it comes to grooming him to his full potential. He confessed, huffing a tiny sigh.

D'zrak's grin widened at those words, and he didn't bother to hide a laugh of delight. "You think so? Then my training was a success! Believe it or not, Junior Weyrwoman, but I'm nothing more than a farm boy. My friend... well, she decided months ago that my manners needed some fine-tuning." Yes, Amare certainly had taken him under her wing as a project--and he'd done quite well for himself, if he could say so himself. Green eyes flickered back to Zenobiath once Alumet turned to her, his lips quirking upwards. "I see. Forgive me if this is crude-- she's technically could be ready at anytime now, right?"

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:30 am
Tsunake

The great Gold was rather pleased at his perching upon her nose, her own eyes pure violet. She could not help but return every bit of affection from the other, watching the little Bronze with her hearts so full. Would hers be like this one day? She could only hope. When at last she found herself realizing what the other was saying, she found herself attentive once more. Of course she wanted to cuddle the small bronze. One day. One day soon, Yes, dearest one. You and your metallic siblings will be expected to rise to the top of the weyr. Your golden sisters will join the junior weyrwomen, and you, ah. Bronzeriders have great expectations upon them too. While we may not be at the top, we are every bit as important. We are leaders. Ah, he sounded so terribly pleased, and so was she, We can not all be so lucky as I. Mine had grace and elegance about her that drew me. Yours, ah, but he's not too terribly rough. You'll easily be able to make sure he is prepared.

Alumet couldn't help but laugh in turn, those eyes glimmering in amusement as she listened to his words. Only a farm boy. Gently, she raised a finger to her lips, "Hush now. You're far more than just a farm boy now, and your manners are exquisite. Perhaps you might well still have some growth, but with you and Yours, you will find just what you need." His attentions upon her beloved made her feel warm within, eyes closing as she touched her chest, "I do not know, but....The thought is that she will rise when she is ready. It could be any day, to turns from now. We shall see what the future brings." Glancing over at him once more, trying to figure him out as best she could. He would be a great addition to the weyr. Both he and his dragon seemed the suave, smooth sort. "But I am terribly curious how you've been faring. Enjoying the attention?"  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items