Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Beauty of Deception [LON+Abattie/Shadow FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:15 pm
User Image

There was something about a plan playing out perfectly that always had the stallion smirking like a damned fool. Silently he landed on the soft grass meadow outside of the thicket he'd frequented the night before...where a game of lies had began concerning a certian sun hue'd mare. The little thing was absolutely smitten with the lord, no if and's or butts anout it, her naive eyes only seemed to search for him...much to the chagrin of the stallion who's spotted them together.

Even now as he stood silently like a shadow outside of the thicket, he could sense and smell the stallion in the thicket...probably where Abattie was trying to sneak out of as well.

The gentle breeze picked up as his wings enclosed around his large frame, his long locks of none other than ebony swayed and danced in the breeze.

However fun he knew this night would be....his thoughts lingered on a certian mare he'd met previously. A dangerous spitfire she was....between Abattie and her it was clearly night and day.

None the less, he stood vigil....listening for the mare to come out to play.

As Lon had predicted though, even though he and Abattie had shared the day together and even the evening...Shadow had lay down to sleep with no such luck. The extra bounce in her step for someone other than he had the poor boy so terribly jealous and hurt.

Not that it ever showed for a moment on his stoic, millitant like expression. With his head down as if he was sleeping and eyes shut...he could hear as plain as day when the stallion from the night before walked closer to the thicket.

With an inaudiable groan, Shadow knew it was going to be a long, sleepless night for him and settled in the brace the brunt of it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:03 pm
User Image

It had been a long time coming since she felt anywhere remotely close to this. The mare was downright ecstatic about her new-found and possible lover that she could not find the strength to contain herself. A smile that hardly showed itself on her face was practically glued on these days and her laugh, oh! She just could not stop acting like a foolish mare in love.

But it wasn't love or at least, not yet it wasn't. And she knew it, but Lord seemed just as intrigued with her as she smitten with him so it was only a matter of time! It pained her terribly to have to wait until nightfall to meet up with him again, even though she got to spend her time with a friend, it just wasn't the same.

Shadow was just that. A friend. Someone she could talk to, someone who needed her help. Lord was much, much more than that. Abattie wished (with no offense to her dear friend) that she could spend every waking moment with Lord instead. But in due time, in due time. Besides, once the two of them got together, it would give Shadow a chance to branch out with his new-found emotions and maybe find a lady friend of his own! Oh! That would make her so happy!

As the minutes past, the mare lay impatiently near her friend, waiting for the opportune moment to sneak away to see her almost-lover. When it seemed like the right time, she literally could not have dashed out of the thicket any faster, for even an hour away from Lord was too long.

There he was, she could see him, barely....but her heart, very clearly. Standing still like the beautiful night sky. To Attie he looked like a god, plain and simple. He was her god.

"Hello Lord." She giggled, filled with desire. "Happy to see me?"

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:27 am
There she was, like the moments after a solar eclipse came the sun mare out from the dark thicket lighting up his so far boring night. a grin crossed over his dark maw as she approached with such enthusiasm and what was that....desire?

He could only hope that she'd been brewing in lust to see him all day, it usually made for an interesting night to say the least.

"Good Eve, my sun nymph, is the flowers not happy to see the sun after a long rainy season?" The Lord of Nightmares nearly purred out to the mare as he closed the short distance between them to nibble at her ear, making sure to press his torso up against her own.

"I surely thought the sun would never set...." Luckily however it did, since he'd awoken at least a hour before sunset to his dismay, lurking in the back of the cave. The retired god took a moment to glance back to the thicket where he could still feel the stallion stirring from admist the thorns, he could tell from his actions the night prior that he did not buy for a moment his little act and was honestly surprised that it didn't seem he said a thing to Abattie.

Shame, it might have been amusing to test his skills of winning back a suspicious mare.

No matter, as he pulled back and turned to head down the trail, he looked back over his shoulder.

"Come, lets walk. I have a place I think you would be smitten over." Lon began to walk slowly, allowing the comforting breezes of the night and the twinkling stars ahead soothe his soul. He wondered why anyone would want to walk around in the daylight when the night could offer so much more?

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:15 pm
She might have not admitted to the fact that she had desire for Lord (although obvious), her whole body filled with emotion and want each time she thought of him. Having experienced this several times before it was not as new to her as it could have been for him...but nothing she ever felt was as strong as it was toward that stallion. He was...perfect. Absolutely perfect in each way possible.

And Abattie was willing to give him anything he wanted just to be with him. If it meant being with him forever.

"If you're comparing us to flowers and sunlight then I'd imagine that you are as pleased as I am to see me again. It's been too long, Lord...far, far to long." Her voice sounded childish, Attie not caring enough to hide her excitement. He knew how she felt, so why try to pretend? Her body shook as she nipped at her ear, his body up against her torso. The mare wanted nothing more than to run off with him forever, this euphoric emotion never leaving the pair. This was....far and beyond anything she would be able to fathom in any normal situation and she couldn't let it go.

Abattie knew from experience that it was not lady-like to pounce upon your desired play-toy before setting the mood a bit. She wanted to tease him back but couldn't...not yet, at least. She knew that if she tried...she might get a bit carried away and the risk of scaring off Lord was too terrifying. She would do whatever it took to make him stay. Whatever it took.

So the mare stood there, her body slightly trembling.

The mare did not notice his glance back toward the thicket where Shadow lay. At this point, her friend was nothing more than a distant memory. Following her almost-lover closely behind, she giggled once more. "Oh Lord, how I've wanted for this moment! I wish the night would never end." This place that he was taking her, she realized, would be theirs. And only theirs. No one would be allowed to join them, she concluded. It would be theirs forever.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:41 pm
Thats right, stallion; You don't stand a chance against me. He thought back as a distant whimsy, knowing the game was won; positive he could get whatever he wanted without so much a second guess from the mare at this point. Although he had no real intentions with her he would play this game, give her a pass or two...but in the end; Lon had every intention of destroying and gaining victory.

Why spoil the finale before one got through the prelude though?

Folding his wing across her back he drew her close as he walked, his tail wisping behind him; aware of the head which radiated between them. He wished to draw more from her, more sighs, more pounding of her heart; the excitement which the body showed in such subtle signs was riveting. Lon could have sworn he was able to hear the blood pumping through her veins.

Delicious...he wondered if her blood was as bright as her pelt.

"I doesn't have to...the night can be ours forever." He coo'ed, golden eyes drawing down to her small frame at his side. "You would never have to bother yourself with a dull of the day; and spend your eternity in darkness..." His wing shifted, drawing over her flank as the claw of his leathery appendages tracing down her spine.

As they walked though, he had the perfect place in mind. It was secluded and out of the way of the trail; a place he had never seen pony life venture before since his arrival there. It was a fantastic place of a stream amongst a secluded valley; filled with trees and to most...a most magical atmosphere. To Lon, it was a place which wouldn't hold witness; if he happened to get bored of the game early on - but he didn't think that would happen. Besides, he also wanted to toy with that stallion; how would he react to find his romantic interest dead?

Simply fascinating the hearts and minds of mortals! He simply adored it.

"Besides...I would abhor it if you had to be alone in the day; where I could not accompany you."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:05 pm
A sigh. That was all the mare could muster as he pulled her closer to him, her body engulfed in his powerful wings. She felt as though she could, no needed, to melt within him and become a part of him in order to survive. She was drowning in a sea of emotion and she wanted to dissolve her very being and just live...just live inside his soul...to feel his pain and happiness; to think his every thought.

Abattie felt as if she was dying from the very touch of him and she loved it. She wanted more of it...to never have this feeling leave her body. They were going to spend eternity together, he had just told her, and all she could think was that she wasn't sure she'd make it that long. Eternity sounded nothing short of perfect, but eternity in this body? Alongside him, it was perfect, but she much preferred to become him. To waste away into the very core of everything that was this stallion....

"I will spend the rest of my days in the night with you, Lord. I will never see the light of day again, Lord. The night will be ours forever. Nothing and no one will tear us a part. I wouldn't let that happen. I just couldn't let that happen." The small mare's words were barely even a whisper as she spoke them, her voice apparently gone by his very touch. Nothing worked in her body except for her beating heart. She was his, forever more. And she felt wonderful. Alive. Finally.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:03 pm
"You make me very happy to hear that, dear heart of mine." Lon smirked, although to most it would appear to be a very wry smile. Slowly he turned his body as they strolled side by side, touching embrace to veer her from the pain paths into the forest. He could feel his touch sending her body into euphoria, his words erasing all doubt or hesitation from her soul....although he did realize there was not much resistance to be found. She had put up no suspicion, no fight, no curiosity. One could say she was his from the eve he had approached her, some may have found it easy but he found it enthralling one was willing to give their everything.

She was desperate to be loved, to be someone's everything.

It was a shame he did neither of these, and she was leaving behind someone who was that everything.

That stallion would rue the day he thought he could take a plaything away from him.

"Say goodbye to the day, Abattie....it will miss such a lovely gem; whisked away by the loving embrace of the night. Our new journey, together." The large male nearly purred into her ear as they reached the forest line; and disappeared within the thick woodland towards the final destination. She would become one with the darkness, yet in her mind she was convinced of the wrong darkness to take her sorrows away.

Yet that's what made the game so much more enjoyable. Eternity...it was such a misguiding word on the wrong forked tongue of serpent and demon alike.

Summer Raven
Tag! Sorry it took so long dear <3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:25 pm
Any thought of her friend Shadow was wasted away with the very presence of this new stallion. His name; his mere existence, was hardly more than a fleeting thought in this poor mare's mind as she filled herself up with glee by the very sight of LON. How could she....how could anyone be thinking of something else, anyone else...when they had the most beautiful thing of all standing next to them, touching them. It seemed impossible, and completely untrue, but it was all real.

Abattie made sure of that when she stomped the ground hard, to assure herself she wasn't sleeping. She wasn't sure what she'd do if this was all just a dream, perhaps she'd die? Or sling down deeper into a depression that even Shadow couldn't get her out of? Sure she'd seek his help and guidance, but nothing could stop her from crying over the loss of LON.

Another shiver of pleasure shock her body as she felt his breath reach her ears, and it took every once of restrain she had not to return those actions. No, she'd save all of that for later, when the time was perfect. Now it was just the beginning....they had forever to do whatever they pleased. "Together, and forever. Always. You, me and the night....as one. We'll be unstoppable!" To give up the day was rather painful, she much liked the way the sun shined down on her coat...it always made her feel so sparkly and gorgeous, but if it meant being with him, there was not a second thought.

Anything. She'd do anything, just to be with him.

"So, I have to ask. Where is the night taking us?"

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:58 pm
Pressing through the labyrinth of dark barked trees in the forest to their final destination, the thudding of his heart began to ring in his ears; excitement for what was to come. The night around them became silent as the beast and his beauty made their way; his golden eyes turning to look down to the gullible mare and her foolish desires.

"Forces are at work, Abattie, not even the gods would dare get in our way." LON breathed, that defiant and strong smirk crawling its way onto his lips as one wing pushed forward and moved some of the foliage away from them so they could press forth, close and closer to where the journey ended.

At least for Abattie.

"I am taking you to paradise." He stated simply, smoothly as the moonlight danced along the ground where the canopy of leaves above them parted with the faint warm breeze. "My goddess deserves nothing less." He mused, toyed, and flirted...something the Lord of Nightmares discovered was very effective to fill the mind of mares with swooning stupor, enough for them to let down any guard they may have up. "We're here..."

Pushing around the final few trees opened up to his little spot of heaven, the valley which held the lake with its waterfall intake to the east. Lush trees and grass surrounded the area as fireflies danced around the lake reflecting little specs of their light. What a magical place...secluded at that. Turning his attention back to the mare he nosed her neck, leaning in close.

"Is it...to your liking, my sun goddess?"

Summer Raven

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:59 pm
The way he talked; it was like every word flowed from the heaviest river, strong and fast and beautiful to hear. Every word was perfectly delicate at the same time powerful and liberating. She ate it all up, again and again. Nothing would pull her away from this moment - nothing for now and forever.

As the darkness engulfed them, the mare focused her eyes on the stallion she admired so dearly. Even with no light anywhere around, she could see him as clear as any summer day. He was perfection, and Abattie couldn't believe that she was here. And there was no place she'd rather be. Here forever, and always.

"Paradise. I'm already there, Lord. No physical space can compare to your physical being. Wherever you are, that is where you will find my heart. You are my paradise." The mare sighed in satisfaction and desire, anticipating the years to come. They would rule the world together some day. And she couldn't wait. Their children and their children's children would be the most sought upon group of gorgeous creatures, and it would all be thanks to Lord. Him and his beauty. Her own could never compare. Any children they had would most certainly take on his form; his shape. They'd be perfection themselves, because of him.

When they arrived at what LON called, 'paradise', the mare hesitated to look away from her knight. But if he thought it good enough for them, it had to be the best scene ever.

And boy it was.

"It's...like nothing I've ever seen before," Abattie began, tears starting to wallow up in her eyes. No one...not even her own family had ever shown her something so pretty...something so...other-worldly. Clearly this was true love. "I...love it, Lord. Oh, I love it! This is where we'll spend the rest of our lives?"

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:28 pm
Raising his brow ever so slightly as she spoke such kind words, flattery nearly embedded in each word from her desperate lips he could feel where perhaps someone may have fallen for such pretty words...they merely slipped over his vital organ; corrupting into ash in his soul. He cared not how she felt of him, she was already his - he'd made sure of it. Now....now all of it was icing on his finished masterpiece; he said he'd make that damned hudgehog of a stallion pay. Nothing was worse than losing someone important to you, and he only hoped the stallion would find his beloved, dead in the morning.

Nodding his head to maintain he was listening to her every word, he chuckled deeply; perhaps finding it a little too funny. "You flatter me, Abattie."

Being at such close proximity he could smell the salt linger in the air from her tears welling in front of her eyes. He knew of a way to make them fall, but why ruin such a beautiful thing with simple violence. Part of the game, was destroying the mind before the body.

"I am glad you love it." He said plainly, before a wicked smirk crawled on his dark lips, the energy crackling in his tail escalating in volume and intensity. "Well...yes and no, Abattie." He began, drawing back only a step so his form could be parallel with her side. "You see....I will not be staying here for the rest of my life. This is merely a temporary beginning...to an end. You though..." He breathed, luminated eyes dancing with sinister intent. It was clear now with his tone - things were not alright. No longer the suave rich vocals, but those intent to promise nightmares like his namesake. A chilling tone which could reach and freeze darkness into one's soul.

"You will spend the rest of your life here. But...don't worry. The rest of your life has become very....short lived." Without another word he threw his body into hers in attempt to knock her down the gentle slope at their hooves; once she was on the ground it would make it much easier for her end if she happened to take the tumble. His jowls began to salivate, his desire to hear her scream was making his heart race; the chaos too much to take. "Stupid Girl.....there are only monsters in the night, a grown mare as yourself should have known better. Now, you'll truly never see the light of day again..." A cruel laugh rang in the desolate silence of the 'paradise', watching the mare as he approached slowly.

Summer Raven

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:46 pm
She flattered him?

Her? A tiny speck on the grand scheme of the world, flatter someone as powerful and as beautiful as the Lord of Nightmares? Surely she couldn't - surely he was just being kind. Surely he knew all of this stuff about himself already; he didn't need her to tell him, did he? Oh! The thought of that made her smile. Maybe they would bring out the best in each other.

Abattie held her breath as he inched closer to her, the great form sweeping over her own like the night sky. Everything was dark - yet all she could see was light. He opened her eyes - figuratively or course - but he showed her the world and she was forever in his dept. But then...

His words came tumbling down all around her - each one more deafening and horrible than the last. "You won't? Then where will you go...? Where will...?" Everything she thought she knew; everything she thought she could be happy about was suddenly gone. All she could do was beg that he wasn't leaving her - that this was all just a misunderstanding...or a dream. No. It couldn't be a dream, he needed to be real. She needed him there, with her. Perhaps this was a test - perhaps he was seeing if she was really, truly dedicated to him and their life together. The tone in his voice spoke louder than anything she could have thought up on her own and yet, she wasn't really listening. She couldn't...he wouldn't...

This wasn't happening. WHAT was happening?

Before she had another moment to beg and plead, her tiny body was flung into the air for a brief moment and then slammed back down on the hard ground. Abattie began to roll down the slope, leg over head and head over leg, unable to control her movements as she tumbled. He had come out of no where - she had no time to react, no time to stop herself or slow down. It was full force - and there was no end in sight.

What was going on? What was happening to her? Had they been attacked? Was it Lord who did this? The mare she was only moments ago had left her, and all that remained was a scared little foal. And she screamed. She screamed so loud, whatever words he spoke were nothing more than a muffled grunt. She screamed for her life; she screamed for what could have been and what was not; she screamed because nothing else would come out.

But mostly she screamed for Lord. In all the terror and the pain, the mare still had the thought that this wasn't him - that he was hurt as well. That something dark and truly dangerous had appeared.

Tirokio

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:23 pm
Spreading his massive, leathery wings the stallion watched with great pleasure as the mare began her descent down the slope; eventually it would lead down to the flat ground around the water...but she wouldn't need to get that far. Her screams sounded much like an orchestra in the silence of the night, so much it made his skin crawl with delightful chills. This was working out wonderfully.

Flapping hard as the stallion became airborne he inclined his wings to take him soaring to where the mare tumbled, drifting over her in a lazy fashion before gliding to a gentle landing a few feet in front of her. It only took a moment or two till she slammed into his legs as his eyes looked down at her still crying out. At this proximity it was rather loud on his ears, so with a disgusted look he hissed out. "Shut your mouth wench."

Now that she was still he lifted his large hoof and pressed it down against her throat; not enough to crush her neck but with enough pressure to silence the scream until it would be nothing but a hoarse gasp. "Where will I go...thats a good question. Perhaps to the west....find another gullible mare to woo. Anywhere but here really....my work is done."

However....he wasn't done. Not yet. Not while she still had the light in her eyes even if it was slightly.

"But first....to finish what I started. While I wont be here to see it, I can only imagine the pain that will be in his eyes when he comes across you. For a brief time I though he would ruin my plans...but luckily it seems he cared too much to ruin your dreams. He is a bigger fool than even you, that stallion" LON burst into laughter, gazing into her eyes to catch what horrors might be lingering in those tear lined optics. Drawing his hoof back from her throat as he believed she would not scream anymore he dug it a little more deeply and painfully into her shoulder instead. "Face it....you are too damaged to be loved...your end will be for the best."

Summer Raven

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:38 am
It was him.

After everything she thought she knew, everything he told her....he had betrayed her. Was this all a trick? To torment her? Kill her?

Her eyes were closed - she dared not look at him. To see him for what he really was. A monster? A demon? Abattie was blinded by a desperate need to love, and yet, she didn't want to see the truth. No. It was far, far too much to bare. She'd rather die remembering him how she thought, then die looking in the eyes of her killer.

Her killer.

As his hoof drove itself into her throat, the screaming subsided. There was nothing left - no sound, no movement, no will to fight back. She was a shell of a mare now - barely even alive. How could she have been so stupid? So...foolish? Was there really no hope for her in life, that she trusted the first beautiful thing that came her way? When did this all start? It seemed like a lifetime ago, when the two of them met. She had been so happy then, so much like a young mare in love. And it was all a lie. A ploy to get her to fall for him, only to kill her.

She wouldn't let him kill her.

"Mmphf," she choked out in protest as he explained to her his plan. Other mares? Were there more like her out there, waiting for their knight in shining armor? How many of them before her? How many foolish mares had died at the hands of unrequited love? "Mmmmphfffff."

The worse was yet to come, however. As LON switched from her throat to her shoulder, Abattie felt the ability to breath come back to her like a giant wave in the ocean, her body slightly convulsing as she gasped for air. The pain in her shoulder shot through her, but her mind was focused elsewhere, as every word he said cut into her. A stallion? Who? Who was out there, scared for her life?

Oh....Shadow.

No, not Shadow. Please not Shadow. Her eyes shot open, every bit as terrified for him as she was for herself. She wasn't pleading anymore, she was just...paralyzed. For fear of her life, and for fear of Shadow. If he came around here, surely LON would be waiting, and what would become of him? Would he die too, trying to protect her?

"Shhhhhaaaa..." She whispered, and lost herself to darkness.

Tirokio

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:05 pm
Smirking wickedly, the stallion allowed yet another sinister chuckle escape his lips - Watching as the realization dawned in her face as she was still gasping for air. He could smell the blood in the air from her fall, scratches and bruises riddled her body as he could notice the black and blue form along her neck and now her shoulder where his hoof remained pressing. Leaning down, just before she passed out; he let his final words ease into her subconscious.

"He's too late. It's much too late for you."

And then...she was gone.

Drawing back he could see she had passed out; and as a frown crossed his face he knew his game was done. He had nothing to play with if she was unconscious, no mental state to destroy - even though he'd already done just that. Snorting he knew the smell of blood would attract predators which would do the truly dirty work for him. "She's as good as dead now." He sneered, turning away from the broken mare as his tail swished quite accidentally over her leg to make a burn mark. It would be the last time LON would be in this area, and so spreading his wings he took his leave - job done.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff