[PRP] What's this? (Etain and Pahana

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:19 pm
The day had started out somehow… different than all the other days that she had known. Instead of being wholly warm and a bit cramped, the little filly was chilled and sprawled out. One heavily kohl outlined pink eye opened slowly for the first time that day. What on earth? Startling herself she realized that the basket was no longer around her, but under. Splinters of basket seemed to be all over the place too. Had she flailed and gotten lose? Blinking a bit, the tiny crimson filly with a shock of purple for a mane and tail stood up. Gossamer-thin wings lay tucked to her back useless and underdeveloped for now. This new world was so amazing…

But why was she alone?
Another basket sat not far away and close by two large lumps, one purple one dark red slept peacefully. How could they be asleep? Did they know who she was?

All well… Slowly, she stood. Falling back down a couple of times before managing to make it on all four. With a quick-silver grin the filly began taking wobbling steps… Not headed anywhere in particular, just wanting to look around.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:49 pm
She had been off again, roaming around. She couldn't figure out how she had gotten here this time. One minute, she was watchin the clouds, wondering what it would be like to soar though the puffy things. Then she turned to imagining the wings on her back were real, and she was soaring free of the ground, and into the air, playing tag with the birds the looped their way across her path.

She was rudely brought out of a friendly conversating with a blue-bird on the wing, when she found herself tripping over somethin. Nearly loosing her footin, she turned to see what it was, and found a hole in the ground that some critter had left. As she turned her attention before her, she noticed a foal by the reamains of her basket, and looked looked wide awake.

She felt as though she might be intrudin on a scene, for it looked as though that one had just come from her basket. Not wanting to startle the foal or wake the parents, she started stepping backwards as quiet as she could, hoping that none would notice.

Ketchkey

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:18 pm
For better or for worse though the little foal had seen the other figure coming towards her. Ears pricked forward, legs splayed and wobbling, she watched with keen interest as the other looked around then began to back up. What a strange way to behave, was she scary or mean… or worse! What if something behind her was scary or mean. Attempting to spin quickly, the foal toppled back to the ground with a great OOF! Puffing and winded, she tried to get up again and kept flailing about rather uselessly.

Bright pink eyes travelled to the first person she had ever even really seen. Would the stranger know what to do? Why were her legs so wobbly and useless? Where was her mamma? Where was her pappa? Those same eyes filled with tears and she flopped on the ground in defeat. She must have no one in life to help her… surely if she did they would be telling her what to do right now?

Why was she giving up? There was still hope, her life was just beginning anyways. “Wait.. please wait and help me. I don’t know where my mamma is or my pappa… and it’s cold and I was in that basket and now I’m not.. and my legs won’t work right… and and…” Sniffling, the filly looked up at the small mare… “Do you know who I am?”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:30 pm
Pahana stopped as she watched the foal spin to fast and crash down to the ground. She felt great sympathy for the little filly as she tried to again to rise, before turning her eyes to her. No matter what the parents would do, she could not leave the foal as she was right now. She stepped forward on dainty hooves, making her way to the side of the foal.

"Alright little one. I am coming." As she stood a few inches from the front of the filly, she couldn't help but reach down and nuzzle the young one, who hopefully wouldn't find it strange. Examining the filly, she noticed what she had not before, the filmy wings on her back. This little one had wings. She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have actual wings, and quickly pushed the thought aside for later. For now though, she was going to do her best now.

"I'm sorry to say I do not know who you are little one, but I can help you out a bit. Why don't we get you back on your feet shall we?" She moved so she stood a bit to the side of the filly, but had enough room to push with the front of her fact against the fillys rump, hoping to give her enough leverage to rise.

Ketchkey

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:43 pm
Etain was really grateful that the mare had decided to come back to help her. It was a strange feeling to not be inside of her basket and she honestly had no clue what was going on. The morning light was soft, but the breeze was a bit biting for a filly as tiny as she. Blinking and looking at the mare she wondered if she would be that size grown up too?

Once the mare was behind her and pushing, she shoved her legs out without a bit of grace and tried to heave herself up. It was hard work figuring out how to stand when she was barely out of her basket. Eyebrows furrowed in concentration and muscles straining from having not been used she slowly rose up from the ground again. With a lot of heaving and very little grace she managed to stay upright. Legs splayed out a bit and a grin on her tiny little face. She had done it!

“Th-thank you… but if you don’t know who I am then… why are you here? I mean.. I don’t mean that to sound bad but…” Oh lord, what was she supposed to do in this situation? Why had she even broken out of her little whicker hide-away. Frowning a bit she waited, hoping for some more insight as to what on earth was going on.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:20 pm
Pahana smiled as she watched the filly struggle to her feet, and remain there. She doubted it would take long for this little one to be used to them, and not have to stand with her feet so wide. She looked as though she was going to have long legs this one, and once again, Pahana thought with amusement, she was going to have another friend much larger then she was. She watched her for a few moment, noting a grin that was rather infectious, before answering her.

"It's alright little one. You are welcome. As for why I can back, well, you asked. And I honestly couldn't let you alone with that pleading look you had given me." She smiled and gently nuzzled the filly in a friendly manner. The filly was about the same size as she was, though she was only a little bigger then the girl. "Besides, I always enjoy the company of others, and you look like you could use some. And I bet there's so much you don't understand right now."

Ketchkey

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff