User Image  

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:25 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:28 pm
mirrors edge came out for the pc the other day..... i didnt notice until yesterday.... honestly i still dont care  

Miles is Isolated

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:43 pm
User Image

lol
in other words
after some reading on Bayonetta
i STILL cant tell if its a good game or not...
but it has an interesting quality
even for gamers that CANT play
the more you get hurt
the more NAKED your hawt chick gets
Crappy Gamer: WOO HOOO!!! IM LOSING!! TAKE UR CLOTHES OFF!!

on another note to Bayonetta
has some pretty good qualities in it
1. Ur a hawt Witch
2. Ur a good hawt Witch
3. You live in an alternate reality where you can see the normal people around you, but they can't see you. HOWEVER they can see the destruction your causing to their world as you fight the forces of evil.
4. You can just sit back and watch all the normal people freak out over the grounds randomized explosions, their building blowing up for no reason, trees randomly lighting on fire, and other things you can to to wreak havoc on them... [plots evilly]

The game seems to have decent graphics, well made characters, a cool main character, and awesome looking enemies.

The story line hasn't been released yet; meaning, either its completly awesome, it sucks, or they don't know what they want yet[highly doubtful]

In the game you possess magical powers [you ARE a witch] and you will be facing monsters of sorts, including low level to boss level monsters.

This game will be releasing this Fall for the xbox360 and the ps3.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:46 pm
User Image  

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:03 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:18 pm
User Image

Now, lets talk about Fable 2 the biggest failure of 2008.

Where many of us were excited for the sequel of Fable, an introvertive, fun, compelling game with a great story line that made you REALLY want to play it, many of us were sadly disappointed.

Where we hoped to continue our epic quest we were met with a poor story line, faulty weaponry, and a goofy looking character, that didn't look so appealing.

We set off in high hopes after the amazing introduction scene. Only to find out that, we could not roam around, we had to follow little yellow dots everywhere we went, and the missions were so easy that our elderly grandmothers could have beat them. [It's not hard to button mash people!]

The story line itself was not bad, had it been longer and more compelling. The side quests were a sad feat, indeed. Having NOTHING to do with the game, having little to no interest points to them, and being an utter waste of time. [Unless that is, if you WANT your time wasted.]

Once you had beaten the game you were free to ... buy every building in site and become a polygymist. YAYY funn... lets tax the people... AND cheat on our wives/husbands, seeing as how most of them don't even realize i have another wife/husband in another town!

They stuck with the original style of character, which isn't all that bad itself when not put up against its many other failures.

My personal thought on this game is that it's a sad failure living in the shadow of its predecessor.

User Image  

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:21 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:31 pm
User Image

One of my highly anticipated games of this year will be Sims 3.

From what I've heard of Sims 3, is that it will be different from the first two, where you will have free roam and break outside the small bubble called your house.

So now when you want to see your friends you will be able to walk straight to their houses.

When you want something to eat, you can walk into town and get it.

It will contain more realistic character building and more realistic voices. But more importantly their emotions were boosted, seeing better facial expressions different voice pitches and new emotions all together for your Sim.

You will still be able to enjoy the simple things too, such as having a job, throwing a party, and falling in love.

Sims being one of my personal favorites, I will await the day it releases on shelves [February 20] and eagerly add it to my collection.

User Image  

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:33 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:02 am
CALL OF DUTY 4  

Fanpy
Vice Captain

II iLex II

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:50 am
Mirror's Edge.... Now there is an interesting game... I got to play it the other day and finished it in a day and a half... First of all the story idea is very interesting to follow... maybe it'll turn out to be a good movie (i'm highly hoping for that) The gameplay is also something very new, control over the heroine is very easy... the point of view is very creative... Dice have made something very different from their Battlefield franchise which in my opinion is a huge succses... There is action... As they said "Mirror's Edge is a must play" The graphics also are very nice. Everything is very smooth, the lighting is amazing... textures are just wow... Also the details are not only in the graphics but in the sound quality... All i can say is Great work Dice! And i hope they keep going at it.. I recomend this game to all  
Welcome Wanted Kitties

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff