Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Sea Route 1 | Blyse City | Route 1 | Route 2 West | Gabron Ruins
Routes 1 and 2 Adventures~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:57 pm
Xavior Hellzwing

Wait she had - What?! A dream world? Oh man, she couldn't help but feel suckered out on this. But she hadn't known because that wasn't the Eevee she planned on keeping. "Oh wow..." Was all she could say at first, before she composed her thoughts. "That really is a lucky catch. I did you good on this. If you don't mind me asking what is the gender of that Shiny Ralts? I think that will be a fair trade. The shiny for the dream world." She asked. She still couldn't believe that she had done just that. If she had known that had been a dream world Eevee she would have just traded off Saera.

The thought of food brought her back. "Oh man...that actually sounds really good right now. Plus I've been told that I could use some protein." She said with a laugh. "Man, I can't believe I caught you something so rare. That is just dumb luck. This will never happen to me again though. But I'm glad I was able to help you out."

Chikorita (Alu)/Female/Received at Professor Valerian's Lab/Level 14/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Overgrow/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Synthesize/Atk: Razor Leaf /Atk: Poison powder

Eevee (Saera)/Female/Caught on Route 1/Level 11/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Run Away/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Tail Whip/Atk: Helping Hand/Atk: Sand Attack

Shinx (Tigres)/Male/Caught on Route 1/Level 9/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Intimidate/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Leer/Atk: Charge/Atk:

Blitzle (Xavier)/Male/Caught on Route 2/Level 13/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Lightning Rod/Atk: Quick Attack/Atk: Leer/Atk: Charge /Atk: Shock Wave

Taillow (Trouble)/Male/Caught on Route 1/Level 8/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Guts/Atk: Peck/Atk: Growl/Atk: Focus Energy/Atk:Quick Attack

Tympole (Lily)/Female/Caught on Route 2/Level 11/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Swift Swim/Atk: Bubble/ Atk: Growl/Atk: Supersonic/Atk: Round

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:08 pm
(( Did you want female or male Ralts? I like Gardevoir better so I tend to make all my Ralts female. ))

G A G E __ B A R R O W S

..·´¯`·.._..·´¯`·..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

"Not like Ralts are so easy to capture. I bet you've had some problems with that in the past, shiny nonetheless, so we're good?"
Gage got up to withdraw the shiny Ralts from the PC, and while he was at it, switched Sandile for his newest favorite partner, Anticipation Eevee. Now he just needed a Soothe Bell.

"I didn't get a chance yet to check gender, but I'm pretty sure this one is a girl too."
Trading the Trace Ralts for the Shiny Ralts, now Gage felt better about making that trade. He still was a little shaky, and even laughed at Pikachu walking around in his round sunglasses. Running his hand back through his hair, he pulled off his headset. Gage just couldn't stand still. He put the set back on, and smiled.

"So what will it be? Steak, sub sandwiches? Something else? Come on, I'm starving."

User Image

HOUNDOOM LV.31 / CROAGUNK LV.29 / PIKACHU LV.31 /
TRAPINCH LV.19 / EEVEE LV.4 / YAMASK LV.17 /
#oo100 // Profile
LOCATION // Blyse City

Xavior Hellzwing

Icy Immortal

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:25 pm
Xavior Hellzwing

She looked down at the Poke ball that held the shiny Ralts, and chose to deposit Trouble to make room for her on the team. She wanted to raise her up since she was new. "That's all right with me. I believe I will keep her on the normal path and made her a Gardevoir." She said. "Thank you once again. And yes I did have problems catching one."

"Steak sounds good to me. It'll be good for the two of us." She said with a smile. "And after you. Getting food is now my top priority as well."

Chikorita (Alu)/Female/Received at Professor Valerian's Lab/Level 14/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Overgrow/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Synthesize/Atk: Razor Leaf /Atk: Poison powder

Eevee (Saera)/Female/Caught on Route 1/Level 11/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Run Away/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Tail Whip/Atk: Helping Hand/Atk: Sand Attack

Shinx (Tigres)/Male/Caught on Route 1/Level 9/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Intimidate/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Leer/Atk: Charge/Atk:

Blitzle (Xavier)/Male/Caught on Route 2/Level 13/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Lightning Rod/Atk: Quick Attack/Atk: Leer/Atk: Charge /Atk: Shock Wave

* Ralts (Nina)/Female/Traded for/Level 4/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Synchronize/Atk: Growl/Atk: /Atk: /Atk:

Tympole (Lily)/Female/Caught on Route 2/Level 11/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Swift Swim/Atk: Bubble/ Atk: Growl/Atk: Supersonic/Atk: Round

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:41 pm
G A G E __ B A R R O W S

..·´¯`·.._..·´¯`·..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

"Wait, one second. Let me really test this out. I still can't believe it."
Getting his sunglasses back from Pikachu, Gage placed them back on top of his head, and returned her to her pokeball, Doom too. Now Gage had to see this new Eevee to make sure he wasn't just hallucinating. The brown little fluffy fox formed, and nervous and afraid, cowered a little in this brand new place. Croagunk had Revenge, which was a Fighting type move, super-effective against a Normal type like Eevee

Watching the little girl carefully, with her tail wrapped around her face, Gage let out his Croagunk. Sure enough, she shuddered, somehow sensing that Croagunk had a move that could damage her severely. Gage grinned again.
"Sweet."
Croagunk glanced up, having no idea what was going on, but walked alongside Gage. The Team Celestia Grunt scooped up the shivering Eevee, ready to spoil her silly to help get that happiness level up. But still, he was going to need the Soothe Bell.

"Steak it is."
After a minor time skip, Gage and Alyss were next at a fancy diner, with waiters, appetizers, choice cut steaks, fancy glasses, and the whole nine-yards. Gage was drinking to celebrate, really going all out with the money he'd stolen ... err, saved, right.

"You're a lucky duck, Alyss. We've both won out here. Win-win. Those blue Ralts turn into beautiful pokemon. I would know, I've had one before. Very beautiful."

User Image

#oo101 // Profile
LOCATION // Blyse City - Pokecenter

Xavior Hellzwing

Icy Immortal

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:01 pm
Xavior Hellzwing

She watched in amazement as the little Eevee shuddered. That one was gonna be a good addition to Gage's team and she could tell. She was just glad that he wasn't being hard on her like the others. She was a timid one after all.

Once they got to the diner, she looked around with a surprised look. "Whoa..." Was what she got out just by how fancy the place was. "You can afford this?" She asked, thinking whatever he does was worthwhile. Once he started to talk about the Ralts she nodded. "I know that for sure. I've seen a lot of Gardevoir's before, and had a bit of time when I was a little girl that I wanted to be one." She said with a blush. But she didn't care that she was embarrassing herself. "To think I'll have one...a shiny one at that. I definitely like this. Though you had one before?" She asked.

* Ralts (Nina)/Female/Traded for/Level 4/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Synchronize/Atk: Growl/Atk: /Atk: /Atk:

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 pm
G A G E __ B A R R O W S

..·´¯`·.._..·´¯`·..

"Sure can afford it. I'm pretty good as saving my cash. And yeah, I had one before, got it in a trade for my Ledian. Almost kept her for my own for awhile, but she was a too spoiled for my tastes. Good pokemon though. Probably made her new trainer very happy too."

Gage had already finished his steak, potatoes, and veggies. It certainly did feel good to treat himself now and again. It was even a fancy restaurant that welcomed pokemon and trainers alike, that is, so long as they could afford the prices. His new Eevee was taking a nap on Gage's feet under the table, and the rest of his team was out of their pokeballs, enjoying a fancy meal too. Alyss's pokemon would have been invited as well.

He gestured the waiter over, and asked Alyss,
"Did you want any dessert or anything, kid? After this I'll probably come to my senses, so better take advantage of my generosity now. I won't have much more money until I make another sale."

User Image

#oo102 // Profile
LOCATION // Blyse City

Xavior Hellzwing

Icy Immortal

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:29 pm
Huh. Well at least she knew he could afford the meal. She decided to stop probing so that she could enjoy her food. It tasted so amazing, and she was glad she got a chance to eat something fancy like this. Her team was also enjoying themselves, and the only two close to her was her Ralts Nina and Alu. While she was eating she started to think about the gym battle. She had to get to it soon, and having her team ready would be good.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Gage asking about dessert. She shook her head, patting her stomach lightly. "No thanks. This was a lot of food and filled me up. Thank you once again. But I have some planning to do, since I'll want to challenge the gym soon. I already know the Pokemon I am going to use: Xavier, Lily, and Saera." She said, looking down at each one. "I feel confident that I can get that badge."

Chikorita (Alu)/Female/Received at Professor Valerian's Lab/Level 15/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Overgrow/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Synthesize/Atk: Razor Leaf /Atk: Poison powder

Eevee (Saera)/Female/Caught on Route 1/Level 12/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Run Away/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Tail Whip/Atk: Helping Hand/Atk: Sand Attack

Shinx (Tigres)/Male/Caught on Route 1/Level 10/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Intimidate/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Leer/Atk: Charge/Atk:

Blitzle (Xavier)/Male/Caught on Route 2/Level 14/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Lightning Rod/Atk: Quick Attack/Atk: Leer/Atk: Charge /Atk: Shock Wave

* Ralts (Nina)/Female/Traded for/Level 5/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Synchronize/Atk: Growl/Atk: /Atk: /Atk:

Tympole (Lily)/Female/Caught on Route 2/Level 12/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Swift Swim/Atk: Bubble/ Atk: Bubblebeam/Atk: Supersonic/Atk: Round

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:20 pm
G A G E __ B A R R O W S

..·´¯`·.._..·´¯`·..

"The gym? Yeah, the first one ain't so bad, and better still when you got some serious electric pokemon to help you. Just watch out for that leader's ace in the hole. Well, I wish you the most of luck, Alyss."
Gage leaned back in his chair, grinning again, and he took one more swig of his drink before paying the waiter. It just wasn't much of a tip.
"Don't forget, if you decide to part ways with any of your pokemon, just look me up. Here's the number to my xtransceiver. Leave a message."

He scribbled down the number on a napkin.
"You take care of your pokemon and they'll take good care of you. See you around, girly."
Calling his pokemon back their pokeballs two at a time, Gage then snagged one more bread roll, stuffed it in his pocket, and made his way out of the restaurant. A spring to his step, he was headed for the Route out to Gabron Ruins. He was planning a long trip and needed more pokeballs.

User Image

#oo103 // Profile
LOCATION // Blyse City to Gabron Ruins

Xavior Hellzwing

Icy Immortal

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:00 pm
She nodded, pocketing the number that Gage gave her. She would be sure that she would contact him sometime in the near future. But for now she knew where she had to go. Returning all of her Pokemon except for Nina, she left the diner with Nina in her arms. "This will be good." She said, smiling at the fact she would be able to beat the boss.

Chikorita (Alu)/Female/Received at Professor Valerian's Lab/Level 15/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Overgrow/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Synthesize/Atk: Razor Leaf /Atk: Poison powder

Eevee (Saera)/Female/Caught on Route 1/Level 12/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Run Away/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Tail Whip/Atk: Helping Hand/Atk: Sand Attack

Shinx (Tigres)/Male/Caught on Route 1/Level 10/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Intimidate/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Leer/Atk: Charge/Atk:

Blitzle (Xavier)/Male/Caught on Route 2/Level 14/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Lightning Rod/Atk: Quick Attack/Atk: Leer/Atk: Charge /Atk: Shock Wave

* Ralts (Nina)/Female/Traded for/Level 5/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Synchronize/Atk: Growl/Atk: /Atk: /Atk:

Tympole (Lily)/Female/Caught on Route 2/Level 12/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Swift Swim/Atk: Bubble/ Atk: Bubblebeam/Atk: Supersonic/Atk: Round

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:44 pm
The Pokemon Larry fell over was actually a little Shinx, who had been sleeping in the middle of the path. It looked at Larry in anger as it was woken up from its nap."Shinx!" it growled angrily. Lucky for the trainer, this was one of the weaker Shinx. However, he was unlucky enough to get an angry Shinx. When Larry stood up, the Pokemon would slam right into the trainer and send him back to the ground. "Female," he said as he lied face first on the ground. "Snivy! Do something!" The weak Pokemon sighed and launched at Shinx with a tackle to get it off Larry. After that attack, the already weak Sunny was panting. As the Shinx got up, its fur began to glow brightly. "It's trying to run!" Larry said as his Pokedex had suddenly appeared in his hand. Taking out a Pokeball, he threw it in an attempted capture.

Post 29

Snivy (Sunny)/Female/Caught: Received at Professor Valerian's Lab/Level: 6/Ability: Overgrow/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Leer/Atk: /Atk:

Taillow (Pepper)/Female/Caught: Route 1 and 2 Adventures/Level: 3/Ability: Gutsy/Atk: Peck/Atk: Growl/Atk: /Atk:

Hoothoot (Night)/Male/Caught: Route 1 and 2 Adventures/Level: 3/Ability: Keen Eye/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Growl/Atk: Foresight/Atk:

Pidgey (Birdy)/Male/Caught: Route 1 and 2 Adventures/Level: 3/Ability: Big Pecks/Atk: Tackle/Atk: /Atk: /Atk:

Skitty (Pink)/Female/Caught: Route 1 and 2 Adventures/Level: 2/Ability: Normalize/Atk: Fake Out/Atk: Growl/Atk: Tail Whip/Atk: Tackle  

Night The Zombie Fanatic

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:48 pm
The Pokeball bounced off of the Shinx before opening up and sucking him inside. Larry sat back and let out an exhausted sigh as he waited for the ball to stop vibrating. Sunny sat behind him so that they were back to back. "After this I'm taking a nap," Larry said in exhaustion. Sunny nodded in agreeance, being even more tired than Larry was. Eventually the Pokeball stopped to signify the capture so Larry jumped up happily. "Good job team," Larry cheered. "Unfortunately this is our last capture on account of I'm outta Pokeballs." Picking up his new Shinx, Larry pocket her before continuing on his way home. Unbenounced to him, his Pokedex would ping to show that everyone had leveled up.

Post 30

Snivy (Sunny)/Female/Caught: Received at Professor Valerian's Lab/Level: 7/Ability: Overgrow/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Leer/Atk: Vine Whip/Atk:

Taillow (Pepper)/Female/Caught: Route 1 and 2 Adventures/Level: 4/Ability: Gutsy/Atk: Peck/Atk: Growl/Atk: Focus Energy/Atk:

Hoothoot (Night)/Male/Caught: Route 1 and 2 Adventures/Level: 4/Ability: Keen Eye/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Growl/Atk: Foresight/Atk:

Pidgey (Birdy)/Male/Caught: Route 1 and 2 Adventures/Level: 4/Ability: Big Pecks/Atk: Tackle/Atk: /Atk: /Atk:

Skitty (Pink)/Female/Caught: Route 1 and 2 Adventures/Level: 3/Ability: Normalize/Atk: Fake Out/Atk: Growl/Atk: Tail Whip/Atk: Tackle/ Atk: Foresight  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:00 pm
After heading back to the Pokemon Center and checking over each of her Pokemon, Alyss smiled. She felt confident in their levels that they could handle the gym leader. She had noticed that even Alu could have a chance in the gym thanks to the fact she learned Synthesis. That could at least let her regain some health before she could retaliate with something. She thought in her head that she could combo that with Poison Powder and whittle down the gym leader's Pokemon that way. Yeah poison could work to her advantage!

Smiling, she got up and returned each of her Pokemon to their Poke balls and started off towards the gym. She could get to her challenge today and then catch up with the others in the area.

Chikorita (Alu)/Female/Received at Professor Valerian's Lab/Level 15/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Overgrow/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Synthesis/Atk: Razor Leaf /Atk: Poison powder

Moving to: Blyse City Gym VS Alyss  

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

Sea Route 1 | Blyse City | Route 1 | Route 2 West | Gabron Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items