Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Bison vs [Jay Blue Lightning] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:57 pm
8th April 2024 - 28th April 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following is "Bison's Proper Match" and it is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:48 pm
User Image

User Image

[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Bison came out, carrying a bottle of Bisonade in each hand. He tipped one of them, downing the flavored sport drink before tossing the bottle back over his shoulder and flexing as flames burst out at his sides.

User Image User Image
User Image

I wanna feel that burn
In my testo bod
The anabolic superman
You'll never gonna stop, yeah

You better suck it up
Before you suck it in
Activating ******** beast mode
Everybody down

Bison headed down the ramp, showing off the other bottle of Bisonade for the camera as he flashed a smile.

from Bridgetown, Barbados weighing in at 375 pounds: Bison Mbadi!

Bison stopped at the ringside, setting the bottle of Bisonade down on the ring apron. After a little hopping, he did a standing jump into the ring apron before stepping over the top rope to enter the ring.

Do you really wanna work it out?
'Cause I won't take it slow
This ******** life is what I'm all about

Bison pulled out a rolled t-shirt, unfolding it for the camera as it read:

Awaken your Inner Alpha: Turning Mindsets into Grindsets!
BodyByMbadi.com

After showing off the merchandise apparel, Bison hit the ropes and tossed the shirt out into the audience.

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Bison grabbed a microphone.

"so.... last week was rather disappointing. Apparantely management decided I was to be used as some humbling tool for Portia. However...today is WRESTLEMANIA! I will not tolerate being put agaisnt another small woman. I need a challenge..a real fight...so who thinks they've got whay it takes to stand toe to toe with the Final Boss? Any takers? I get it... at 7 feet tall 375 pounds of muscle... I'm a titan...how about I sweeten the pot with some incentive. No count out, no diqualification. You can fight in any way you want, no holds barred... NOW. WHO'S GONNA STEP UP? Whos gonna join me in showing the paying fans how we do Wrestlemania!?"  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:58 pm
The sound of a clock’s gears would play out, slowly, whispers echoing after each click of a gear. Before long, the slowing click would be accompanied by lights out with only the ring bearing any light. With each click now, the edge of the ring would be engulfed in a shadow. As the shadow neared the center, a blue light would shine in place. Each click would sound out before the entire ring would be enshrouded in shadow with the blue light forming the face of Moxcy. The playful laughter would echo all around the building white lights would return, lighting up the four posts to create a particular effect..

“How does one combat a titan…? As in the eyes of the beast only sees what exists below their feet, everything must seem rather small.A monstrosity that seeks a challenge he wishes to be worthy of his time, throwing away all chains and restraints to quench an unsettling thirst..” a hushed voice of the Eclipse rang out. “There’s an old proverb: Careful what you wish for. Your wish is specific, yet remains so vague. Leaving a challenge opened to anyone. Do you wish to be seen that much? Not only do I see you… You’ve let me in,” he spoke out with the whispers returning and the famed Blue Moon of Lotus appearing on the screen, the eyes of Moxcy over the moon and staring down at Bison.

“Seven feet tall, three hundred seventy-five pounds. Your own brand, an alpha male among elite. You proudly stand above all as the titan as you are, yet you failed to even consider what lies above. You hold a title of Final Boss to a game that no one wishes to play. The dreams you’re living? Shall you cling to them? Or awaken to something new? These are the doors opened to you now, Bison Mbadi, and your time is up…” the voice spoke out as the moon would be eclipsed over by a shadow. A few seconds, the shadow would crack and shatter to unveil the Totality Eclipse with a far more sinister Moxcy in center place of the darkened sphere. The laughter that rang out now was more deeper, darker.

“I’m here…”

All lights would fade out with white lights shining along the outlines of the entrance, ramp, flooring, and ring.

Finally, Avantasia’s The Toy Master would play out with the spotlight soon hitting the newly refreshed Eclipse that is GBL. The man dawned in black and white, no longer coated by either blue, red, or even purple would begin a slow paced walk to the ring, white irises never leaving the target in the ring. Walking up the steel steps, he’d climb up to the second rope at the side of the turn buckle, a foot moving to the third rope. A cross taunt to pose before leap down to the ring eyes back on Bison. A rather small grin came to this Eclipse, the eerie eyes not failing to look away from this titan. The lights would return to normal with a final laugh from Moxcy as the music faded out.

This was indeed WrestleMania, and who knew the magic of it more than one that’s performed miracles such as GBL? Removing the vest that held the image of the new Moxcy, he’d toss it off to the side. A man that reached only six, two with two hundred ten pounds to his name, he knew how much he was giving up, but he’d no stranger to these kinds of differences. He was his own kind of mythical being, a living legend of the company. One that would not back down and stand before Bison, ready to fulfill his promise made.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:04 pm
The wide smile broke out on Bisons face. Yes, this is what Wrestlemania was about! Legend versus Legend. Icon vs icon. Bison beat his chest excitedly, removing his track jacket as the bell rang  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:12 pm
Despite everything, it seemed Bison was more excited for this match. More than likely not expecting his opponent to be worthwhile. With the bell ringing, now came the puzzle of how to chop down a behemoth. No test of strengths would benefit the Eclipse here, yet he was there raising up a hand as if daring him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:36 am
A fire lit up in Bisons eyes. This kind of boldness was exactly what he wanted. He stepped in to meet the test.of strength.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:51 am
A perfect set-up with an outcome that's quite unknown. With the grab of his hand, he would make his move closing the gap with a leap and coiling around the arm for a flying armbar. He had his plan going in, but risks were necessary.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:51 pm
Bison was caught off guard. He cried out with exertion as GBL hung on his arm, trying to extend the elbow. Bison grasped his hand with the other, his biceps flexing with power. He was feeling the pain, but he could break the hold. Bison stepped forward into a kneel, bringing his opponent down for a backbreaker.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:30 pm
Driven down back first onto a knee was… not on his expecting list, but probably preferable compared to some options. The drive was enough to release the arms he rolled off the knee and stumbled back, trying to regain footing. Similar to his lunar persona, he couldn’t help but laugh a bit. A taste of the strength he was up against. Painful but enlightening.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:14 pm
Bison clenched and opened his hand, shaking it as he tried to get feeling back in the arm. He scouted GBL, aiming an upward kick for his torso  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:42 pm
A shot from a leg of meat would collide with his stomach which would be enough to have him stumble back and end up against the second rope. Arm over his stomach, he’d grab the third rope to pull himself back up with eyes back on his opponent.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:54 pm
Bison had the upper hand. He had called for no count outs and no dq. He had gbl lined up. Licking his lips, he charged for gbl aiming to clothesline him to the outside.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:57 am
A charging beast looked to take the Eclipse to the outside. With both hands going to the top rope, he’d drop down to pull down the rope to try and send bison out with his own momentum  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:38 pm
Bison went right over the ropes, his massive frame tumbling down to the floor outside with the momentum of his charge.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:57 pm
With the crash of meat hitting the floor, GBL would hang onto the rope a bit longer as he kept a rather amused grin to him. He’d eventually release the ropes to fall to the mat and roll under the ropes to place himself on the apron, backing up to lean against the turnbuckle post to eye his opponent for his next move.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff