Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chopsticks

Back to Guilds

A guild of art, writing, general discussion---let's go with everything. 

Tags: Literate, Arts, Roleplaying, Fantasy, Chat 

Reply Roleplays (PRPs and ORPs go here!)
[PRP] Baby Steps Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:06 pm
Deanna was making some chicken noodle soup for her husband, knowing he still couldn't eat a whole lot. So she figured something that was filling, but light at the same time would work best. She didn't want him to overdo it, since he had just come home a couple weeks ago. It felt so surreal to her, like her world was turned upside down. She could only hope that they would both get more into the way things were before.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:35 pm
Every meal felt like such a feast, Noah wasn’t ever sure what to do once he’d finished the few bites his stomach was able to tolerate in one sitting. The man was starting to become irritable, he hated having to rest so often. It was like being chained again, but not quite.

Almost like being in a cage.

He made his way to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Dea.  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:13 pm
Dea jumped lightly when she felt a pair of arms around her, until she realized who it was. She hadn't expected him to come out here, he was supposed to be getting more rest.

"Honey, Paian told you to stay in bed, what are you doing out here? Are you asking for his annoyance?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:30 pm
Yes,yes, Paian had become the voice of boring activities when it came to the family. Noah tolled his eyes, bending to rest his chin on Dea’s shoulder.

“I wanted to see you.”  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:36 pm
"Yes, I kind of picked up on that, dear. However, I was going to make my way back in there as soon as I finished making lunch. I just..I don't want you making things worse by taking too big of steps,"she told him, looking over to him as he rested on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:09 am
Noah didn’t quite release his wife, but his hold on her loosened as he frowned. Being in that room reminded him of being held captive. His health prevented him from doing much, it was true, but his was he supposed to become healthy if he was allowed to do nothing?

“I’m okay,” he insisted. He offered her a small smile. “I was hoping we could have lunch outside. Like we used to.”  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm
"Now don't give me that frowny face, Noah. You are talking to someone who is used to having to deal with resting every time my condition flares up. If anyone gets it, it is me. And, well...I suppose it would be alright, as long as you take it easy,"Dea reminded. She looked over to him, knowing sitting still was not something he was enjoying. However, they didn't want him to injure himself by overdoing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:58 pm
Noah rewarded Dea with a smile. He was really grateful to be allowed outside. “I could try,” he said. He wasn’t sure about taking it easy, but if it kept Dea happy... “Want me to carry the soup?”  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:08 pm
"I would appreciate it if you do, at least for my sake. I don't want you getting hurt because you are being impatient,"she explained gently. When he asked about carrying the soup, she nodded her head softly. She finished it up, before putting it in something he can carry outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:08 am
"I don't like being useless," Noah admitted. Laying in bed all day, doing very little. He hated to be a burden on his wife. She had only just remembered he existed, after all. What an impression he was making on her, being so dependent on her. He took the tupperware bowl and carried it outside.

"Come on, Dea," he said. "Let's see what kind of shapes we can see in the clouds."  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:03 pm
"You aren't useless, hon, you are just getting used to things again. Don't be so hard on yourself,"she suggested. She reached over and kissed his cheek, before following him outside. She leaned on her cane a little as they walked, so she didn't fall over.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:23 pm
That sounded pretty useless. Noah set the bowl down on a blanket he’d already set outside. It seemed he’d counted on Dea agreeing. Or maybe if she hadn’t agreed, he would’ve come out by himself.

“I hate that I have to. I never meant to be away from you as long as I was.”  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:00 am
"I know, but things happen that are outside of our control sometimes. You think I like having a chronic condition, love? Yet it sometimes take me out of getting to do things with others,"she spoke softly, seeing the blanket. She arched an eyebrow suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:38 pm
Noah knew Dea was right. But he still didn’t like it. He sighed and sat on the blanket.”I planned our picnic spot before I asked you,” he admitted. “It’s a nice spot. The clouds aren’t very funshaped today, though.”  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:45 pm
"Sometimes I wonder what I am going to do with you. You were counting on me saying yes to this, you sneak. And that is fine, being out in nature is wonderful, even if the clouds are not fun shapes. As long as they don't become rain clouds, then we are fine,"she smiled.  
Roleplays (PRPs and ORPs go here!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff