Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Odelia Hopkins

The harbor the main island began to shrink in the distance as a rather drunk and determined captain set sail alone onto the open water. The storm was brewing up fast and the waves were starting to come in choppy crashing onto the hull of the ship as in the distance one of her crewman noticed her depatured as they were all shouting on the shore for her to come back screaming and waving as they did jumping in the air to gather her attention. She was to far gone and before long the boat began to disappear in the movement of the waves and the roughness of the sea. She clutched at her helm gathering herself upward to face the brutality of the ocean as wave upon wave descended onto the boat and sought to smite her. She began to laugh in a somewhat hysterical way at her circumstance,"Ye can't keep me rum from me!!", she shouted to the wind,"I shan't be bound!", and with that the Sea replied with another tumbled of salt water onto her deck and spraying her in the face with its fierce wind. She felt the boat rocking like a leaf in the wind going this way and that and it was hard to keep her straight up until she met a rather monstrous wave. It stood over a 100 ft. and in that moment she felt fear more clear in her life than she did ever against everything. This was the might of the Ocean its way of showing the power it contained in her water depths and would destroy all in its path as it did in the past, present and future. She felt herself whispering a prayer under her breathe as she clutched onto a rope nearby she tied herself to her helm gripped onto it face forward and hoped she made through the crash.....

hush, I'm thinking... 'be this my last day on earth?'
I feel this way intoxicated&frightened

The sea gives and the sea takes from us yet we still hear her call and go running back...

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

Within moments, the ship flew down toward the ocean before stopping in a hovering position above the water. The drones took a quick notice around the ship to see if the choppers followed before flying back toward the droid, hovering before attaching themselves to the droid's back to show that the drones were apart of it. The droid just sighed before speaking up,"Now that we are clear, so now..let me explain myself to yo-..."
The droid looked to see that the velocity of the ship made Ardyn fall down with Odelia and the Van that belonged to Nico had flipped to it's side with the neon sign facing toward the sky. The droid only sighed before speaking,"Well now..guess we have to check the engines and turn them down a peg..anywho, my name is J-2S0 but most call me J..or failure..or trash...or target practice..either way, welcome to The Star of Guinevere..a side project that Captain Vincent was working on twelve years ago. As for the rum, down below..I know that you are all here under his design for that's the reason the compass is blinking..but no body asked for my opinion so.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuinevereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... ""
I feel this way

User Image

Odelia felt her head spinning as the droid finally came up to them after what seemed like a crash landing of some sorts and she rose to her feet,"So your saying the name of this vessel is the Star of Guinevere? And the captain be not on bored eh?", she heard the word rum in that sentence and her eyes lit up,"There be rum on board?", she asked frantically she looked around her drones about the place and some strangers and the kid still clutching her she had only one option! She shoveled up Adryn as she hiked him up onto her shoulder and began to run toward the stairs on the other side of the room,"Come on laddie we can't be missing the Rum!!!", she said rather crazed as she raced down the stairs sliding down the railing on the bottom as she used her acrobatic talents to get her down the stairs faster with a bundle she then proceeded to race for the other end of the hall finally down another flight of stairs she burst into a room followed by bottles and barrels about and she dropped the boy onto his feet running straight to the bottles of the contents she examined the bottle and began to smell the contents,"Ah the sweet smell of love...", she replied rather dreamily as she began to chug the content like she thirsted for water. She then turned to the boy a rather relaxed and enjoyable smile upon her lips as she makes her way over to the lad and ruffles up his hair,"Good laddy you stick with me I'll be protecting you from the inner workings of all these strange beings", she promised with a wink. .

Quote:

AussieStrives

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero, Nico, and V groan in pain from nasty fall, worse of all the Devil May Cry van was landed sideway, thankfully the neon sign was facing towards the sky. Nero didn't want Dante to lecture him for ruining his sign, that may have hurt hybrid demon's pride. He looked at the droid name J, he grumbled in annoyance, "D*mnit Vin, I swear I will put my gun on your head," he grumbled as he stood up, and help Nico and V up. After a kid name Ardyn nodded earlier, it means he found him, in much of his relief, no more wild goose chase. He watched the lady hiked Ardyn up to shoulder and watched her ran off towards to stairs. He shook his head, "That kid seems to have his demonic power," he commented to himself about Ardyn, "I wonder why Mitsuki ask me to protect Ardyn from Daemon King?"

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

OOC:
Nero DT Nero Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

"I would weep for humanity..but I can't", J-2S0 responded as he just watched, slightly hunched over before turning his head toward Nero with the lights in his eyes creating what looked like eyes that were half closed. His sensors could already tell what type of person this white haired man was so he decided to speak up,"So..you want to hurt the captain? He saved my life.."
J then turned around before walking out past Nero to look at the water, his arms just dangling by his sides as he continued to speak,"Not that you asked but..don't talk to many people...or any actually..Cortex created me in his spare time but thought of me as a failure but Captain Vincent saw a future in me..he wanted me to stay alive..so he had me here, on this ship. He wanted me to learn everything in the ship so that when he would get his ship, I could help him fly it..but instead, you all are here and my captain isn't..so...what's your deal, demon boy"
Meanwhile, Ardyn was shocked as he flew around the ship on Odelia's shoulders, his eyes growing wide as he saw her body move for the shear fact that this was all about rum. That's when they found the room. A room filled to the brim with different alcoholic beverages. Ardyn was let down easily to watch his friend sniffing before drinking a bottle, making him rub looking at her with confusion in his eyes. Why was this drink so important to her? He never understood but he didn't want to tick her off so he let it slide. When she ruffled his hair, his fedora hat fell down to the ground as he giggled a soft, cute laugh before looking up at his friend with a soft smile. He then picked up his fedora hat with both arms before speaking,"I'm happy you feel better..J would want us to find this V-v-Vincent..maybe he knows where Mitsuki is.."

User Image

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:44 am
User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... ""
I feel this way

User Image

Odelia titled her head in thought as she took another swig of the bottle,"Hmm... your right lad... we need to find this Vincent fellow if not we will never find your friend Mitsuki...", she sighed finding her rum had settled out her mind a lot so that she could focus on this important task of finding these individuals as she began to walk around the hall,"Hmm... This ship is very nice I had to go down 2 flight of stairs just to get to the rum room...", she commented noting at the other end of the hall was yet another stair well probably leading to some machinery by the sounds of it,"Okay let us be going back up I suppose", she took another swig of her bottle and turned to adryn smiling as she motioned for him to follow her, by the time they both got back upstairs to the deck she was already stumbling but much more happy about the situation,"Alright listen up!", she said dropping her empty bottle,"Since non of you can be sailing a ship I can assume I'll be the captain of this ship ya here?!", she then staggered over to the wheel of the ship taking hold she turned to Adryn,"You keep them in order lad if they do anything funny give them a zap zap", she made the Zzz noise with her mouth as she gripped the wheel,"Oh don't be worrying where we go unless you have directions to your captain we will be sailing the tide", she let out a hearty laugh, she turned in all seriousness to the drone,"Get me some coordinates I will seek out your captain", she told him seeing as she just told everyone not to worry about looking for vincent yet she turns to the drone to see if he had any clue where his captain was,"And don't be getting in my way if you know whats good for you metal being".

Quote:

AussieStrives

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Nero looked at J after saying about him trying to harm Vincent, he blinked couple times and shook his head, "Nah, just an expression, I don't harm humans unless he challenge me or he's using demonic power for more power," he sarcastically commented with a shrug. He listened to J continue to speak about he was created, and hear his deal, "Vin and I got the message from Mitsuki's high messenger and told us to took after Ardyn from Daichi, but we went separate ways. Vin decide to search for Mitsuki and her older half brother at Vein, while Nico and I were looking for Ardyn until she comes back."

OOC:

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

"I was just sailing the sh- oh nevermind..", J responded when Odelia took over the ship, looking down at her with his lit up eyes look half opened before walking over to the ship where she was moving the ship around. He stopped before pointing directly at the compass she once had,"This is your key to the ship..if you notice, it's blinking which means someone is requesting a pickup..probably the REAL captain."
J then just made the look in his eyes like he was squinting at her before looking over at her small friend who Nero was talking about. He then waved with his left hand slowly before pulling out what seemed to be a plug out of it's chest. With this, he plugged into a panel to the right of the wheel before showing exactly where it was coming from,"Well...this sucks..the location is at Vein and the humans on board aren't gonna like it. Looks like the air in that realm is nothing but Miasma which if don't want to be turned into a mindless creature or a revenant, you'll need a specific mask to be actually there..fortunately though, the ship will be automatically protected with its protective force fields that'll block off the miasma but the humans unfortunately will have to stay on the ship."

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:19 am
User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... ""
I feel this way

User Image

Odelia turned at the robot came closer to her,"Aye no funny business", she warned watching as he began to explain the wheel,"Aye but if he were a real captain I am sure he never really leave his ship unless it be damaged", she told him sticking out her tongue in the process,"I had to leave me own ship even after such a long time", she felt her voice quiver with some kind of strange emotion as she spoke of it,"Had it for such a long time after me and the boys killed the original captain and took it for ourselves", she smiled fondly of the memory the beginning of her piracy. She was to distracted by memory by the time she realized Jay had plugged himself into the ship she heard him say they were heading to vein and she and any other humans would have to remain on the ship,"Hey what did I say about that funny business!", she warned watching him glaring up as the massive robot she gave him a good playful punch in the stomach, and then proceeded to jab her finger at him,"If you don't stop this nonsense I'll have you tied to the brig", she told him turning back to her sailing,"Let me be seeing how to get us there...", she looked at the compass,"I have me compass but where is the map to vein?".

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Nero blinked couple times from J talking about Vein, he narrowed his blue eyes and looked at V, "Hey V, do you have knowledge about Vein?" he asked the sorcerer. V heard his question before he opens a book and reads it, "Like that robot said, Nico and I won't gotta like it because the air is miasma and we might turn into mindless beast or revenants. As for you and that kid over there, your body will resist against miasma until you two reach to limit," he explains to him about Vein. He twirled his cane, "Anyway, Nico told me you know the heroine from Fortuna when you were young. Is that true?" he asked him again about Mitsuki. Nero crossed his both robotic and human arm against his chest, "Yeah, she and I had a common because we got bullied by kids around our own age. She's kinda like a little sister to me and Kyrie."

OOC:

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn giggled softly at his pirate friend punching the robot named J, only to see that Jay-Tuesso wasn't really phased about the playful attack. Standing above her, the droid hunched it's neck downward before looking straight down at the woman. Ardyn was quite nervous about what J was going to say so he spoke,"I-I think he...he is your map.."
J quickly turned it's head directly toward Ardyn with all the lights in his eyes shining to show it's excited emotion,"Correct, little boy.."
J then stood up straight before clicking a button on the side of his head with it's long index finger. When he did, the ship grew quite before showing a hologram of all the realms created by his eyes. J then pointed directly toward they were before traveling it's finger down to where the realm of vein was,"This is us...this "X" here is where the beacon had started. If you wish to proceed with your destination, fake captain...pull the lever to the right of the wheel. That is our hyperdrive...please be careful..and make sure you are buckled correctly before lift off."
Ardyn blinked a few times before sitting down at the nearest seat, closest to Odelia before speaking softly,"R-Ready when you are..C-c-c-captain.."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "This metal being is out to spite me"
I feel this way Buzzed/migrane

User Image

Odelia found herself glaring back at the robot as she heard Adryn's soft voice she turned smiling at the lad,"Is that so ?", she frowned when the robot praised him and turned to show her some hologram image of where their coordinates were she sighed hearing the comment about being a fake captain made her snap at the robot,"I be no fake captain sir when I sail on the real seas", she turned to buckle herself in a seat,"Hang on we haven't all day", she told the rest of the people on deck as she pulled back the lever the ship zipped forward into hyper-speed and she found herself wishing she had just taken a real boat!

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:03 am
User Image

User Image

V's familiar eavesdropped on Ardyn, pirate woman, and J as it looked alert. V got the message as he cast his demonic magic to push both Nico and Nero to the chair close to Ardyn and let the strap buckle them. Nero wasn't very happy about V, "V, what the h*ll!?" he yelled at him, Nico didn't know what's gotten into V's head. V cast his demonic magic to adjust Devil May Cry van very tight with his magic, "You guys are entering hyper-speed, look I have to look over the demon gate and how to close it before it will be like another two thousand years ago before Sparda awoken his justice. That's all I can help you, good luck," he explains to the situations before he and his familiar disappeared. Nero ticked off before the woman pull the lever, "At least tell Kyrie to hide!"

OOC:

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:20 pm
User Image
User Image

"Looks like the beacon moved to Altissia City..much closer.", J responded as the ship began to auto-correct it's trajectory from Vein to Altissia City, making it do a strange motion like it was drifting against the clouds. The clouds moved similar to large waves when the ship drifted before headed straight toward the City of Water.

User Image

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items