Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spectrum

Back to Guilds

Roleplays for every end of the spectrum. 

Tags: LGBT, Sonic, Pokemon, Red/black, Blue 

Reply Spectrum
Random Side "Stories" Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThiefOfHearts1124
Captain

Taken Husband

3,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:09 pm
Some of the RolePlays that are inserted here may end up as cannon or non-cannon depending on the story, characters, Zones, information, scenarios, (etc.) that are used. This is solely for fun and nothing shall be taken as cannon unless discussed to be so.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:26 pm
gaia_nitemareleft Carmana "Vanguard of Order" gaia_nitemareright

Sunlight. Warm, lively sunlight. Mobians were outside enjoying it, running around, laughing, playing, the adults chit-chatting with their friends and neighbors. The obsidian hedgehog felt a sad smile cross his lips as he walked along the sidewalk, his coat flowing out behind him as he walked, as thin haze of the Fade around him, obscuring him from those who were not already aware of his existence. He sighed as he thought to himself. "How many years has it been since I last set foot on Prime? Things seem to have changed a bit. He chuckled under his breath as he continued to walk through the edge of the Fade. "Nobody nowadays probably even remembers me. Hmph. Oh well. It's more than enough to be back for a visit anyway.  

Carmana

ThiefOfHearts1124
Captain

Taken Husband

3,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:16 pm
Carmana

emotion_bandaid Flash Rose The Hedgehog emotion_bandaid

&

gaia_star Lilith Crimson Robotnik The Hedgehog gaia_star

An ebony hedgehog with crimson highlights ran to the side then dove to catch the frisbee. She stood and dusted her chest fur off. She laughed as she threw it back. "Nice! Next time try throwing it farther!" She yelled to an Egyptian blue hedgehog, who resembled his father, though he wore a black crop jacket and his gloves and shoes differed in different ways. He sped to the frisbee and flung it back as far as he could. The female hedgehog, who resembled her own father, ran after it, until she hit what felt like a sturdy forcefield and fell back. "Lilith!" She coughed a bit, quickly managing to catch her breath. The blue hedgehog sped to her side, assessing her wounds, before they visibly healed. "It's alright, Flash. I just had the wind knocked out of me for a moment there. No permanent damage. I'm good." She smiled to him, then watched as a scrape on her arm healed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:37 pm
ThiefOfHearts1124

Carmana stumbled as he was knocked into by a female hedgehog, whom, at a closer look, seemed rather familiar, though he was positive that he had never met her before. He watched as the male, also rather familiar, went to her side and checked her wounds. What really caught his eye was the speed at which the girl's wounds healed. He had only ever seen one hedgehog with that kind of healing power at their disposal. "Hmm...I wonder." Sinking fully into the Fade, he phased his way up into the branches of a tree close by, picking up the Frisbee on his way, and then re-materialized, sitting on the branch, spinning the disk on his left index finger. "My sincerest apologies, to both of you. I had no intention of causing anybody any harm on my stroll. Especially on my first day back in years." He tossed the Frisbee up into the air and caught it, he looked back to the hedgehogs, an amused smirk on his face. "So tell me...how are Sonic and Shadow doing nowadays?"  

Carmana

ThiefOfHearts1124
Captain

Taken Husband

3,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:27 pm
Carmana

&

The two hedgehogs looked up at the new voice. Lilith smiled kindly, but Flash seemed to tense up a bit, his gaurd up, though he tried to keep an outward appearance of a calm attitude. Lilith was about 22, making her older than Flash, who was about 18. They exchanged glances, then looked at the stranger. "You know our dads?" Flash's eyes narrowed slightly and his left hand drifted up to his shoulder, then tried to cover the action up with crossing his arms over his chest. "How do you know our dads?" Lilith rolled her eyes at Flash. "They're doing fine. I'm not sure how to tell you how they're doing since I don't know when to compare it to." Lilith explained as Flash shifted in slight discomforted pain. "Can we have our frisbee back, Mister?" Flash shifted impatiently.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:16 pm
ThiefOfHearts1124

Carmana looked at the girl as she spoke, a soft smile on his face. He glanced at the boy as he fidgeted a bit. He chuckled and spoke. "Oh, I know your fathers alright. I actually lived in Shadow's house for a bit. That was a long time ago though." He spoke in an almost wistful tone of voice, as if reminiscing about some grand adventure of a long past era. He sighed happily, that smile not leaving his lips, except briefly when he saw the male shift uncomfortably. Carmana jumped down from the tree, a soft mechanical hiss, barely even there, emitting on impact with the ground. He handed the Frisbee to the male, then looked at them both. "Glad to hear that your dads are doing ok. Any chance you know where they might be?"  

Carmana

ThiefOfHearts1124
Captain

Taken Husband

3,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:39 pm
Carmana

&

Lilith smiled and nudged Flash. "If he stayed with my dad, you know he's a good guy, relax a little." Flash took the frisbee and shrugged, keeping an eye on him. Lilith sighed. "You need a salad or something, Crabby-Butt..." Lilith turned her attention to their new friend. "I'm Lilith by the way. Lilith Crimson Robotnik The Hedgehog. This is Flash Rose The Hedgehog. As for our fathers, they're probably at home. My dad likes to read in his free time and Sonic could be running, eating, napping, or even hanging out with Tails." Flash stretched the shoulder that seemed to be bothering him, quiet metal clicks were emitted as the metal of his joints hit other pieces of metal. "So if you're a friend of our parents' why havent we ever seen or heard about you...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:46 am
ThiefOfHearts1124

Carmana placed his hands in his pockets as he listened to Lilith speak. He gave a chuckle as she described what they were most likely doing. "Heh. Yeah that sounds like Shadow. As for Sonic...yeah, about the same as I remember." He looked at Flash with a raised eyebrow, sighing before he spoke. "Honesty I'm not at all surprised that your fathers never told you about me. I haven't been around in years, and Shadow and I had a rocky first meeting to be honest. Besides, I don't think I did all that much to be remembered in my opinion." He shrugged and cracked his neck a bit.  

Carmana

ThiefOfHearts1124
Captain

Taken Husband

3,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:10 pm
Carmana

&

Flash sighed and stepped towards Carmana. "So, who even are you?" Flash seemed somewhat distracted as he assessed his pain. "And honestly, why should we trust you? How do we know you aren't lying about who you say you are?" Lilith hit his shoulder, causing Flash to whimper, and glare at Lilith, who covered her mouth. "Sorry! I forgot! But still! If he knows who our parents are, you knkw he'd be stupid to try to trick us because if we can't kick his a**, you know our parents would all come after him. And that alone a literal, debateable death sentence. Not to mention all our siblings. Try to relax a little..." Flash sighed and seemed to let his guard down some. "I guess you're right... Sorry I've been so short with ya... I've had a long day..." He rubbed his shoulder where Lilith hit him as he spoke to Carmana. He sighed, his ears going back a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:53 pm
ThiefOfHearts1124

Carmana watched with a deadpan look on his face as Flash and Lilith had their little exchange. He looked at Flash. "My name is Carmana The Hedgehog. No relation. Pleasure to meet you both." He smirked, as if remembering something funny. He gave Flash a small smile. "Don't worry. I've got a bit of a temper myself, so no worries there." He looked to Lilith. "Shadow still live in that house in the woods by any chance, Lilith?"  

Carmana

ThiefOfHearts1124
Captain

Taken Husband

3,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:07 pm
Carmana

&

Flash gained a bit of a smile as Carmana accepted his apology. Lilith gave a small giggle. "No, I'm pretty sure mom dragged him out of that house by the ear. We live in a rather big house now. Its still not really in the city, but it's better than in the woods." She thought for a moment. "My dad got all of his things out of it and I think Asher's younger brother lives there with his girl or something... I don't think it's empty." Flash looked Carmana over. "So, what do you do for a living? I'm a doctor with my twin brother Dash and Lilith works for GUN and has a daughter. So what do you do?" Flash inquired curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:38 pm
ThiefOfHearts1124

Carmana chuckled a bit as Lilith told him about Shadow's current living situation. He was about to say something, but Flash asked about his profession first. He blinked. "Me? I'm a historian and archeologist. I travel far and wide to learn the ancient history of different people and places. As a hobby I'm also a blacksmith in my spare time." He scratched the back of his head not used to talking about himself. "Not sure why it matters though to be honest. Your parents are far more interesting than I am. They're heroes for Order's sake." He chuckled.  

Carmana

ThiefOfHearts1124
Captain

Taken Husband

3,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:18 pm
Carmana

&

Flash gave a small nod as Carmana answered his question. Lilith gave a giggle, then Flash spoke. "Yeah, they're heroes, but we both grew up in a family like that. We grew up hearing their heroic stories, so while you call it 'heroic' we call it 'normal'." Lilith nodded in agreement and shrugged. "Just another day for us and our other siblings." Flash shook his head. "I didn't mean to cut you off, what were you gonna say?" Flash asked apologetically.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:01 pm
ThiefOfHearts1124

Carmana looked at Flash and shook his head when he apologized. He smiled. "It not a problem at all. I was actually gonna ask if you could give me directions so I could visit your parents and catch up with them. I at least want to see if they remember me, you know?" His smile shifted to a smaller one for a moment, as if the thought of being forgotten was something he both feared and expected at the same time. He ran a hand through his quills to flatten them back a bit.  

Carmana

ThiefOfHearts1124
Captain

Taken Husband

3,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:22 am
Carmana

&

Flash handed the frisbee to Lilith and gave a small shrug. "Lilith, I think we're done for today. You can head back home to Quinn. Carmana, I can show you around. Lilith gave him a look of concern. "Alright... Just don't push yourself or I'll tell Amelia!" Flash rubbed his right arm sheepishly. "N-no, you don't have to do that... Really. I'll take care of myself, I promise. Trust me, I'm a doctor." With a small wave, Lilith skated off and was gone. Flash turned to Carmana. "Alright, I needed to head home for a sec anyway. So you can catch up with my dad while I eat something, probably a tofudog, and take some pain meds. You ready?  
Spectrum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff