Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Secret Bases (Character Lodging, and Off Map Specialty Threads)
Asphodel Residence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Asphodel Residence

Connecting routes: Laverre Town, North Lumiose, Dendemille Town, The lost Hotel

The Asphodel house hold is just inside city limits. The owners of the house, Mirriam and Berand Asphodel, prefer the older style of house and based their home off of the older japanese structures. Originally the Aspodel family was located in Unova, but in a hope for a better life for their daughter, Mirriam and Berand moved the small family to Laverre. Hoping to change their rebellious daughter's attitude.

If you ever wondered where mild mannered, but musical, Shenaiya grew up, here's your answer. When Naiya was eight they moved their little family to Laverre in hopes of giving Naiya a better Rolemodel. This is where Naiya began learning how to play music, and how much music was in the nature around them. It helped that the town was known for their fairy types, and what is lovelier than a fairy? Nothing.

User Image
Berand Asphodel
Successful business man
Works in North Lumiose
Is rather strict
Not very supportive or friendly

User Image
Mirriam Asphodel
Dainty, Graceful, Intelligent
Successful Business Woman
Works in South Lumiose
Rather strict, but is very spoiling of her children
Pretends to be unsupportive, but is incredibly supportive.

User Image
Garion Aspholel
10 Years Old
Aspires to be a great trainer
Or businessman....
Very sporty and outdoorsy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. Tʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs I ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
I'ᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ, Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴀsɪs.
Sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏᴍᴇ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ. Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ Vɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀʏ.Fʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀʟᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
Iɴ Essᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.

My Team
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xena the Delphox
Lv. 38
HP 380
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Psyshock: 80: This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's speical attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
Psybeam - 65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Confusion
Mystical Fire: 65: Lower targets special attack one stage
•Flame Charge - 50, Raises User's Speed One Stage
Exp 26/48

Fae the Metang
Lv. 35
Hp - 350
Ability - Light Metal - Halves the Pokémon's weight
•Take Down- 90 damage, user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Zen Headbutt: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target.
•Metal Claw - 50, 1/10 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
•Pursuit - 40, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Exp 24/25

Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Ability: Big Pecks - Protects the Pokémon from Defense-lowering attacks
Bubble Beam - 65, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage
Fly: 90: Charges on first turn, strikes on second turn
Water Pulse - 60, 4/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent
Air Slash: 75; 3/10 chance to flinch
Exp 15/49

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 27
Hp- 270
Ability: Rivalry - If the target is of the same Gender as this Pokémon, then this Pokémon's attacks do x1.25 damage, but if the target is the opposite gender, attacks do 3/4 damage.
•Dual Chop- 40 damage per hit, hits twice
•Assurance - 60, Damage Doubles if Opponent Already Took Damage in the Same Turn
Dragon Rage- 40 damage, Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
Slash: 70: 1/10 chance to critically hit
Exp 1/28

Togepi Egg (S)
Hatch Counter: 28/30

Kenichi the Gallade
Lvl 36
Hp- 360
Ability: Steadfast: Raises Speed by one stage each time this Pokémon flinches
Draining Kiss- 50 damage, heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt
Psychic: 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
Psycho Cut: 70: 1/10 chance to critically hit
Magical Leaf- 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
Exp 3/21

Shenaiya landed in front of her house. She wasn't sure why she was even here... Her parents wouldn't be home, and only Garion would be around. Or even happy to see her. Actually... That sounded wonderful! Garion burst through the door just as she psyched herself up to see her baby brother. Squeezing him tight as he ran into her waiting hug, Naiya smiled. He was so tan! Geez! And where was that blonde hair coming from?! So much seemed to change when she wasn't looking. "Look at you! Your so tall now!" She teased, Garion grinned up at her anyway. "I grew four whole inches while you were gone sis! What's with that getup?" He asked curiously, looking at her ninja attire from the Ren Fair. Naiya shrugged. "I just dressed to impress, that's all. You know me. Mom and Dad home?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

Garion took her hand and led her inside shaking his head. "Nope, they left about two hours ago? Something like that. Mommy said that she was gonna make fajitas for supper! Your gonna stay for that right sis?" He asked as he closed the door behind them. Rolling her shoulders, Naiya looked at him. He was so innocent. Not messed up by their parents as she had been. She sighed. "Okay, but I'm tired, so i'm gonna take a nap. I'm gonna let Kenichi and Xena roam okay? I'm sure the other pokemon around won't mind these two." She said as she let her starter and Gallade out. The two were met with the sight of a small blonde headed child, that was gazing at them in awe as Naiya stepped into what was considered her room to sleep a little.

AND, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ RIGHT HERE. Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ.
Wʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟ.
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀss.

My Bag And Walking Around
Badges: Bug Badge, Cliff Badge, Rumble Badge , Plant Badge
Pokeballs: Infinity of Pokeballs, Ultra Ball x 1
Berries: None
Healing Items: Infinity of Potions, Super Potion x 3, Hyper Potion
Other Items: Soothe Bell, Metronome, Chrystal Shard x 5 - 3 for lotto, Red Scarf. Green Scarf, Yellow Scarf, Heart Scale x 7, Dawn Stone, Metal Coat, Silver Powder, x5 sweethearts, x1 Lucky Egg
Tms/Hms: Incinerate, Infestation, HM01 cut, Flamethrower, TM 39 - Rock Climb, TM 48 - Round

Pokemon Trainer 31/15
Pokemon encounter 71/5
Exit 1/3
Ultra Balls 15/20

Items that need to be claimed and put into bag!
Honey x 2, Sail Fossil, (And others from Shayna) TM # 98 Power up Punch, HM 03 Surf, Dome Fossil, HM 05 Fly, TM 53 Energy Ball,

Need to be claimed: lvl5Misdreavus, lvl15Sylveon, lvl10Nincada, lvl5Larvesta (And others from Shayna)

Pokemon that are not on my team
Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 11
Hp - 100
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 8/16

User Image

Wᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?!
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?

Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴜʀ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:13 am
User Image

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. Tʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs I ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
I'ᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ, Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴀsɪs.
Sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏᴍᴇ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ. Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ Vɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀʏ.Fʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀʟᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
Iɴ Essᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.

My Team
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xena the Delphox
Lv. 38
HP 380
Psyshock: 80: This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's speical attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
Exp 27/48

Fae the Metang
Lv. 36
Hp - 360
•Take Down- 90 damage, user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Exp 25/25

Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Exp 16/49

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 27
Hp- 270
Ability: Rivalry - If the target is of the same Gender as this Pokémon, then this Pokémon's attacks do x1.25 damage, but if the target is the opposite gender, attacks do 3/4 damage.
•Assurance - 60, Damage Doubles if Opponent Already Took Damage in the Same Turn
Dragon Rage- 40 damage, Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
Exp 2/28

Togepi Egg (S)
Hatch Counter: 29/30

Kenichi the Gallade
Lvl 36
Hp- 360
Exp 4/21

Naiya stretched as she looked around her old room. It was slightly dusty, but otherwise hadn't really changed in the months since she's been gone. She had expected her parents to turn all her stuff into boxes with her name on it and put it in a closet. She wondered what changed that. They had never been supportive of her, but they were of Garion. She could only guess that she had disappointed them in some way. Oh well. Sitting on the bed, Naiya realized she was still in her costume. She should really get out of it and take that nap. She was sure that Xena and Kenichi were having an absolute blast. Her brother was probably taking gooood care of them. She chuckled at the thought. She started taking off the hood and momentarily glanced at her Xtransciever and realized she needed to send a picture because she hadn't seen Marx before they left. She quickly took a picture of her in the mirror and chuckled. She looked kinda scary. No lie.
Text to Marx,
Hey Marx! Sorry I didn't get to see you at the fair. Hope your training is going well! I decided to head home and see my baby brother for a few hours. Here's the picture I promised. Sorry if it's a little dusty, my old room hasn't seen light in ages, lol. Talk to you soon!
~Naiya~

She hit send and then sent the picture before taking off the over coat and laying down to sleep a bit. The egg was laying on her pillow, waiting for her to wake up to it.

Loonamist

AND, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ RIGHT HERE. Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ.
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀss.

Other Items: Soothe Bell, Metronome, Chrystal Shard x 5 - 3 for lotto, Red Scarf. Green Scarf, Yellow Scarf, Heart Scale x 7, Dawn Stone, Metal Coat, Silver Powder, x5 sweethearts, x1 Lucky Egg
Tms/Hms: Incinerate, Infestation, HM01 cut, Flamethrower, TM 39 - Rock Climb, TM 48 - Round

Pokemon Trainer 32/15
Pokemon encounter 72/5
Exit 2/3
Ultra Balls 16/20

Honey x 2, Sail Fossil, (And others from Shayna) TM # 98 Power up Punch, HM 03 Surf, Dome Fossil, HM 05 Fly, TM 53 Energy Ball,

Need to be claimed: lvl5Misdreavus, lvl15Sylveon, lvl10Nincada, lvl5Larvesta (And others from Shayna)

Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 11
Hp - 100
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 8/16

User Image

Wᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?!
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image

My Team

Xena the Delphox
Lv. 38
HP 380
Exp 28/48

Fae the Metang
Lv. 36
Hp - 360
Exp 1/26

Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Exp 17/49

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 27
Hp- 270
Exp 3/28

Togepi Egg (S)
Hatch Counter: 30/30

Kenichi the Gallade
Lvl 36
Hp- 360
Exp 5/21

Naiya rolled over, dozing on her old bed. It had been some time since she had been home, and it was nice. Xena and Kenichi watched with wary eyes as the blonde boy child stared at them. luckily for them, some of the family pokemon came around the corner to save them from any more awkward staring. Of course it wasn't anything particularly startling. A Sylveon, Eevee and Flabebe looked at them like they were the strange ones before trying to gather Garion's attention. Xena sighed. 'I didn't know she had a sibling of sorts...'
'Of sorts? He doesn't look anything like her. How could they be related? It's strange...

'They are siblings alright.' Came a small voice. Looking next to them, the Eevee had come up to sit next to them and watch the child play with the other two family pokemon. 'You see, the mister has black hair, and the Misses has blue hair. Nai has the missus' hair. While Gar has the genes of the Mister's pops. Nai left while Gar was still little so it's no surprise that she hasn't mentioned him.' The Eevee said finishing. With a shrug, Kenichi started outside to do some training, unsure who really he wanted to be around. Naiya was sleeping... Or Nai?

Naiya rolled over right onto the egg, and felt it squirm under her arm.

[quote="Loonamist]

Pokemon Trainer 33/15
Pokemon encounter 73/5
Exit 3/3
Ultra Balls 17/20

Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 11
Hp - 100
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 8/16

User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image

My Team
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xena the Delphox
Lv. 38
HP 380
Exp 29/48

Fae the Metang
Lv. 36
Hp - 360
Exp 2/26

Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Exp 18/49

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 27
Hp- 270
Exp 4/28

Erza the Togepi
Lvl 5
Hp- 50
Ability: Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more.
Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage
Charm: Lower targets physical attack two stages
Metronome: 0-250** Damage is normal type regardless of move used. ( The only exceptions to this are Hidden power, Fling, Nature Power, & Weather ball. )
EXP 1/15

Kenichi the Gallade
Lvl 36
Hp- 360
Exp 6/21

Crick crack went the egg, while it was cuddle under Naiya's sleeping form. It seemed it wanted to get out, whatever was inside. Naiya rolled further into herself as the egg hatched, and out popped the little pinkish Togepi. "Togeprrrii!" It chirped, Naiya jumped, having not been asleep but for maybe an hour, maybe two. She fell off the bed as the Togepi crawled towards her. Xena and Kenichi burst into the room, worried their trainer was in some sort of danger, but couldn't help but chuckle instead. Finding their trainer in the floor staring at a purple egg pokemon. Was that the egg? Had to be. Xena picked up the cute Togepi and rocked it a little as it started to sniffle. Seems Naiya's fall really startled the little guy. Standing and shaking dust off of her, Naiya noticed a blinking from the end table. Picking up her XTransciever, Marx had texted her back... Hours ago! She quickly opened the message to see he had cut his hair! She kinda liked the hair cut, but knew she would miss that cute mess he used to have.

Text to Marx:
Lookin' good! Sorry, just woke up. How's your training and stuff going? I just got a new addition to my team. She decided to hatch while I was napping.

Naiya took a quick pic of the Togepi before hitting send and putting the thing away. What was she gonna do with a baby pokemon? It would probably cry all the time and stuff... She sighed before taking the Togepi from Xena. She would enjoy it. She knew she would.

Loonamist

Pokemon Trainer 34/15
Pokemon encounter 74/5
Exit 3/3
Ultra Balls 18/20

Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 11
Hp - 100
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 8/16

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:41 am
User Image

My Team
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xena the Delphox
Lv. 38
HP 380
Exp 30/48

Fae the Metang
Lv. 36
Hp - 360
Exp 3/26

Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Exp 19/49

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 27
Hp- 270
Exp 5/28

Erza the Togepi
Lvl 5
Hp- 50
Ability: Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more.
Metronome: 0-250** Damage is normal type regardless of move used. ( The only exceptions to this are Hidden power, Fling, Nature Power, & Weather ball. )
EXP 2/15

Kenichi the Gallade
Lvl 36
Hp- 360
Exp 7/21

Naiya tickled the baby pokemon before hearing a knock at the front door of the house. Garion being the only one there, she stuck her head out of her door to see who it was. Seems the delivery man, was there with an interesting sized box. Stepping around the corner, Naiya watched as Garion accepted the package and his eevee shut the door. "Oh sis, your up! Good timing! The delivery man said this was for you. Dunno how they knew where you were but here it is." He said setting the box on the little table in the living room. He started looking for some scissors to cut open the box. As soon as he found some, Naiya decided to sit down and give Erza back to Xena so she could help see what was in the box. There was no tag, and there wasn't any lettering at all. Garion quickly cut open the box in his excitement and tilted his head to the side. Pokeballs and other items were in the box.

"You see any notes or letters or anything Garebear?" She asked. He glared at first because of the old kiddy nickname but shook his head. "Nope, seems whoever sent you stuff didn't want to be known." He replied shrugging. Still a little stung by the nickname. Naiya picked up one of the pokeballs, and let out the pokemon inside. "Magi! Magikit." Came the response. Naiya wasn't sure what the heck it was, but there it was...

Loonamist

Pokemon Trainer 35/15
Pokemon encounter 75/5
Exit 3/3
Ultra Balls 19/20

Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 11
Hp - 100
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 8/16

User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:10 am
User Image

My Team

Xena the Delphox
Lv. 38
HP 380
Exp 31/48

Fae the Metang
Lv. 36
Hp - 360
Exp 4/26

Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Exp 20/49

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 27
Hp- 270
Exp 6/28

Erza the Togepi
Lvl 5
Hp- 50
EXP 3/15

Kenichi the Gallade
Lvl 36
Hp- 360
Exp 8/21

Naiya heard her Xtransciever go off while she was watching the little magic cat in her parents living room. What was it? She'd never seen anything like it before... She stood to go get the device, which gave the Magikit the perfect chance. Letting the Espurr out as well, the two grinned, or in Espurr's case, grinned as well as it could while still looking blank. Xena wasn't paying much attention, as the togepi was taking her attention, and the only one paying attention was Kenichi. But he wasn't fast enough. As Naiya read Marx's text, she felt a zap on her mind. Suddenly, she wasn't in her old room... She was in a very dark... Dark place.

Naiya's body grinned at the text, going to reply as it had been before. Chuckling slightly, she hit send.
Text to marx,

That's awesome! Good job on your badge and your contest! I'm glad it went well. A togepi, she's very pretty. Kinda purple colored. I'm not sure what the normal color is, but I'm sure it's not purple. I think I might start over in a new region.

After the message was sent, Naiya grabbed the pokeballs for Xena and Kenichi and walked back into the living room. She took the Togepi from Xena and returned her, then did the same with Kenichi. She didn't need them getting in the way. Quickly sitting down in front of Magikit, and Espurr, Naiya giggled softly. Garion wasn't sure what was going on, but maybe she just wanted to hold the baby?

~~~~~~

Naiya hated the dark... Absolutely abhorred the dark. "Xena? Kenichi?" She called out, wanting to know if they could help her. But she quickly grabbed at her throat, it was hoarse and stinging. No... This was a nightmare. An absolute nightmare. Where was her voice? Why was she in the dark? Suddenly, the Espurr and Magikit appeared. "Why hello little one! Welcome to our fun! We can't let you out. Sooooorrrryyyyyy!" Came a rather loud voice. The Magikit made a face like it was enjoying itself. The Espurr didn't say anything, but Naiya was already frightened. Where was she? Where were her pokemon?

Loonamist

Pokemon Trainer 36/15
Pokemon encounter 76/5
Exit 3/3
Ultra Balls 20/20

Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 11
Hp - 100
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 8/16

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:00 pm
User Image

My Team

Xena the Delphox
Lv. 38
HP 380
Exp 32/48

Fae the Metang
Lv. 36
Hp - 360
Exp 5/26

Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Exp 21/49

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 27
Hp- 270
Exp 7/28

Erza the Togepi
Lvl 5
Hp- 50
EXP 4/15

Kenichi the Gallade
Lvl 36
Hp- 360
Exp 9/21

Naiya's eyes roamed from the togepi to the face of her younger brother. How was this girl dark blue haired, when this young tot of a boy was blonde? The Magikit and Espurr had no clue. But they knew they wouldn't be staying long to test it out. "Sorry Garebear, I've just realized i've got somewhere to be. I'll be back soon. Promise. Love you!" She said quickly squeezing his head to her chest. Letting go of him, the Magikit and Espurr led the way to the door, the rest of the pokeballs in that box being teleported to the PC, and Naiya close behind, with the Togepi giggling in her arms. Stepping into the sunlight, Naiya stopped as her wrist vibrated and the Xtransciever rang. Opening the message from Marx, she willed a smile to that otherwise dull face. The Espurr was making sure she seemed at least a little normal. Even if she was their puppet now.

Text to Marx,

I was thinking somewhere warm. Maybe Alola? Or Hoenn... I dunno yet. I'm starting with a new team. Don't want to-

They stopped. Didn't want to hurt the gym leaders too bad? No no, that didn't sound good at all! She needed to seem normal! Normal!! Espurr tapped her chin for a few moments while the Magikit looked around. Didn't they have a pokemon center around? They needed to get rid of the meddling Delphox and Gallade... Espurr clapped it's furry paws together.
Have too much of an advantage against the gym leaders. Ya know? Maybe even try a contest or two. Where are you at right now??"

Quickly hitting send after fixing the message, Espurr giggled. Whichever region he was in, they weren't going to go to. Didn't want a friend of hers getting in the way of their fun. Especially not one she seemed more inclined to be around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naiya screamed and screamed. Hoping to somehow interrupt whatever dream she was in. The Espurr and Magikit were keeping her captive here? How was that even possible?! She knew Xena or Kenichi would notice immediately when something was wrong. What was taking so long. The dark was keeping her from looking around, and the fear was settling in on her quickly. Would she ever be let out of here? Would she never see the light again? "Please... Let me out.... I hate the dark..." She whispered to herself, hugging her knees. Her voice slightly hoarse and getting worse.

*Exit to Laverre town*

Loonamist
((Bwahahaha, I kinda feel bad for her now... oh well!))

Pokeballs: Infinity of Pokeballs, Ultra Ball x 2

Pokemon Trainer 37/15
Pokemon encounter 77/5
Exit 3/3
Ultra Balls 1/20

Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 11
Hp - 100
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 8/16

User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Secret Bases (Character Lodging, and Off Map Specialty Threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games