Friendly Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Esmeralda
User Image

The wind blew lightly as Esmeralda stared into the night sky. The wind combed through her dirty blonde curly hair. Her face emotionless as she watched the stars sparkled through the sky. As she sat in the park of the city she wrapped her arms around her doll tightly. She could hear the crickets chirping loudly. Being that she wasn't human they everything to her was loud. She leaned her head against the bench as she waited for someone to arrive. She needed to feed and to take them down on her own would not work. Being that she is in a child's body made her physically weak. She was only six years old when she was changed. Maybe if she was older she could fend for herself. She sighed lightly as she got lost in her own thoughts which she did normally. Knowing dawn will rise soon she rose from her seat and looked around for someplace to hide.

I Am killua

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

I was seven years old, when I got my first pair And I stepped outside And I was like, momma, this air bubble right here, it's gonna make me fly I hit that court, and when I jumped, I jumped, I swear I got so high I touched the net, momma I touched the net, this is the best day of my life Air Max's were next, That air bubble, that mesh The box, the smell, the stuffin', the tread, in school I was so cool I knew that I couldn't crease 'em
My friends couldn't afford 'em Four stripes on their Adidas On the court I wasn't the best, but my kicks were like the pros Yo, I stick out my tongue so everyone could see that logo Nike Air Flight, but bad was so dope And then my friend Carlos' brother got murdered for his Fours*, whoa See he just wanted a jump shot, but they wanted to start a cult though Didn't wanna get caught, from Genesee Park to Othello You could clown for those Pro Wings, with the Velcro Those were not tight I was trying to fly without leaving the ground, Cause I wanted to be like Mike, right Wanted to be him, I wanted to be that guy, I wanted to touch the rim I wanted to be cool, and I wanted to fit in, I wanted what he had, America, it begins

Ⓓⓨⓛⓐⓝ Ⓡⓐⓜⓢⓔⓨ
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜

Dylan was busy opening his parents shop. He saw a little girl rise from a bench. She looked alone and he felt bad. She was cute and he couldn't see why someone would abandon her. He walked over and knelt down so that he was at her level. "Hey little girl where are your parents? I'm opening the shop but you can come over and rest inside until your parents or someone comes to get you. I have food if your hungry or a small bad in the back room to sleep in. There are no windows so you should be able to fall asleep." He waited to hear her answer. In their time there was more trust between people.

㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

We want what we can't have, commodity makes us want it So expensive, damn, I just got to flaunt it Got to show 'em, so exclusive, this that new s**t A hundred dollars for a pair of shoes I would never hoop in Look at me, look at me, I'm a cool kid I'm an individual, yea, but I'm part of a movement My movement told me be a consumer and I consumed it They told me to just do it, I listened to what that swoosh said Look at what that swoosh did See it consumed my thoughts Are you stupid, don't crease 'em, just leave 'em in that box Strangled by these laces, laces I can barely talk That's my air bubble and I'm lost, if it pops We are what we wear, we wear what we are But see I look inside the mirror and think Phil Knight tricked us all Will I stand for change, or stay in my box These Nikes help me define me, but I'm trying to take mine, off

I Am killua

Spazzy_blonde

Friendly Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Esmeralda
User Image

Esmeralda saw the teenager walking towards her. In her minds eye she could see her tear him apart. She could taste the blood right now just thinking about it. She then shook her head snapping out of her own thoughts. Esmeralda didn't kill him. She knew that maybe he would do more good to her alive then dead. She could sense how strong he was he could help her out a lot.
"I would love that. Thank you."
She said quietly and calmly as she clung onto her tattered china doll that she had since she could remember. As she headed for the store he pointed at she noticed that the sun was rising and she then darted for the store not wanting to get burned.

I Am killua

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:15 pm
Spazzy_blonde

User Image

I was seven years old, when I got my first pair And I stepped outside And I was like, momma, this air bubble right here, it's gonna make me fly I hit that court, and when I jumped, I jumped, I swear I got so high I touched the net, momma I touched the net, this is the best day of my life Air Max's were next, That air bubble, that mesh The box, the smell, the stuffin', the tread, in school I was so cool I knew that I couldn't crease 'em
My friends couldn't afford 'em Four stripes on their Adidas On the court I wasn't the best, but my kicks were like the pros Yo, I stick out my tongue so everyone could see that logo Nike Air Flight, but bad was so dope And then my friend Carlos' brother got murdered for his Fours*, whoa See he just wanted a jump shot, but they wanted to start a cult though Didn't wanna get caught, from Genesee Park to Othello You could clown for those Pro Wings, with the Velcro Those were not tight I was trying to fly without leaving the ground, Cause I wanted to be like Mike, right Wanted to be him, I wanted to be that guy, I wanted to touch the rim I wanted to be cool, and I wanted to fit in, I wanted what he had, America, it begins

Ⓓⓨⓛⓐⓝ Ⓡⓐⓜⓢⓔⓨ
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜

Dylan smiled and walked towards the shop. He saw her rush ahead and just figured she was really tired. He walked in and took her to the back of the shop. He opened a door to reveal a small bedroom. Dylan would sleep here sometimes when he ended up working late. "Here's the room. If you need me I'll be in the shop up front." He left her there to go back to to the shop. He sold books for a living and it was a job he enjoyed. His parents has bought the shop when they had first gotten together and now that he was older he was able to work and run the shop. They had pretty valuable books to sell and he enjoyed the knowledge he gained from reading the books.

㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

We want what we can't have, commodity makes us want it So expensive, damn, I just got to flaunt it Got to show 'em, so exclusive, this that new s**t A hundred dollars for a pair of shoes I would never hoop in Look at me, look at me, I'm a cool kid I'm an individual, yea, but I'm part of a movement My movement told me be a consumer and I consumed it They told me to just do it, I listened to what that swoosh said Look at what that swoosh did See it consumed my thoughts Are you stupid, don't crease 'em, just leave 'em in that box Strangled by these laces, laces I can barely talk That's my air bubble and I'm lost, if it pops We are what we wear, we wear what we are But see I look inside the mirror and think Phil Knight tricked us all Will I stand for change, or stay in my box These Nikes help me define me, but I'm trying to take mine, off

I Am killua

Spazzy_blonde

Friendly Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Esmeralda
User Image

Esmeralda walked to the back room and she bowed lightly to appreciate the mans generosity. She then grinned lightly the pain in her stomach grew a little more but she knew how to not show. She then turned to a bed and stared at it for a moment. She knew that it wasn't a coffin but the room was dark enough. She then turned to the boy once more.
"You have a really comfy area to sleep.
Esmeralda said once more before turning to the bed and she lied down. She felt herself instantly relaxed. This was a first time in a long time that she actually felt comfortable. She then instantly fell into a sound quiet sleep.

I Am killua

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:51 pm
Spazzy_blonde

User Image

Ⓓⓨⓛⓐⓝ Ⓡⓐⓜⓢⓔⓨ
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜

Dyalan accepted her compliment. He heard the bell over the door ding and saw a customer come over to the counter. They gave him the name of a book they wanted. He walked to the back and passed the room. He checked in and saw the little girl sleeping. He left and got the book for the customer before taking the money. He watched the customer leave. He hadn't even gotten the girls name or if her parents we nearby. He figured that it was everything he could do once she had woken up from her nap.

㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

I Am killua

Spazzy_blonde

Friendly Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:05 am

Esmeralda
User Image

Esmeralda started to wince and whine in her sleep. She pictured her mother getting attacked by the one that changed her. Her arm reached out as the tears slid down her cheek as she had her eyes closed tightly.
"Momma! Momma!"
She called out as she sobbed deeply she sat up now but she was still very much asleep.

I Am killua

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:21 am
Spazzy_blonde

User Image

Ⓓⓨⓛⓐⓝ Ⓡⓐⓜⓢⓔⓨ
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜

During the day Dylan heard the shouting from the back room. He made his way to the back and heard the little girl yelling momma. He knelt down by her face and stroked it. "Hey everything is alright sweety. Do you miss your mom? If you tell me where she is I can make sure you get back to her before lunch. Matter of fact what is your name sweety?" He was concerned for her and wanted to help in any way he could. He figured that starting with a name would be helpful since he could start to ask around to see if anyone was missing a child.

㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

I Am killua

Spazzy_blonde

Friendly Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 am

Esmeralda
User Image

Esmeralda gasped as she opened her eyes. They looked black and veiny for a moment but went back to her normal hazel with in a second. The tears slid down her cheeks but she didn't cry. She turned to look at the edge of the bed as she heard him ask a question.
"You won't be able to find them. They died a long time ago."
She said as she then noticed the sunlight creeping into the room. She whined as she slid under the blanket to hide from the brightness.

I Am killua

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:55 pm
I Am killua

Spazzy_blonde

Friendly Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

I Am killua

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:00 pm
Spazzy_blonde

User Image

Ⓓⓨⓛⓐⓝ Ⓡⓐⓜⓢⓔⓨ
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜

Dylan nodded. It was a sad story and many children were orphaned at a young age. "Well who is taking care of you then?" He saw her whine when the sun crept in. He moved things around so that the room stayed dark.

㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Esmeralda
User Image

Esmeralda peaked her head out from under the covers when she saw that it got darker. Then she sat up and crossed her legs wrapping the blanket around her.
"I have been taken care of myself for a long time....."
She then stopped talking as she started to miss her maker. The one that she called father.

I Am killua

Spazzy_blonde

Friendly Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

I Am killua

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:53 pm
Spazzy_blonde

User Image

Ⓓⓨⓛⓐⓝ Ⓡⓐⓜⓢⓔⓨ
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜

Dylan looked at her with a confused look on his face. "A long time? You can't be any older than seven." Dylan knew about Vampires but to him they were mythical creatures in folk lore. He had never heard of a real vampire but people have claimed to have sighted one. He just chalked it up as the talkings of crazy people.

㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Esmeralda
User Image

Esmeralda stood up and tried to stand up with out falling. As she did that she took his index finger and slid it across her sharp fangs. She tried really hard to not bite down. So she took out his finger and she walked to the door that lead to the store and she moved things around to show a little but of light. Then when she did she placed her hand in directed sunlight. She growled as she flew back. Her eyes turned black and the skin around her eyes turned all veiny.

I Am killua

Spazzy_blonde

Friendly Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

I Am killua

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:35 pm
Spazzy_blonde

User Image

Ⓓⓨⓛⓐⓝ Ⓡⓐⓜⓢⓔⓨ
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜

Dylan was shocked when he felt her fangs and waited to see what she would do next. When he saw the way she reacted to the sunlight his worse nightmares came true. He walked over to her and put the things back to make it dark again. He had no idea if it was a good ideas but he did it anyways. He looked at her. "Your a vampire? I thought they were myths." He was afraid that she might try to suck his blood but she had plenty of chances but hadn't down it. Instead she showed him who she really was.

㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff