Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They were on two different sides of the war. He was from the team with the strong hearts and she was the girl from the weak bodies. Every time they would meet in the battle field it would always end up them both standing in the middle of the field with their dead comrades surrounding them. They would leave each other on the battle field with tears in their eyes. The truth these two soldiers used to be best friends playing together near the lake and smiling when they would talk about their futures. But when the boy came home with the acceptance letter for the wrong team. She was furious and joined the opposite vowing for him not to see her cry. One night during the hardness battle of the war the girl is about to be shot by the captain of the boy's squad and for some reason he jumps in the way and takes the bullet to the chest. Because he was a traitor the squad leaves him but much to her squad's surprise the girl doesn't. She stays with him begging him to explain why in the world would he do this for her. After the war they end going back home together but are they still rivals or are they lovers

This is a one on one role play between MissingYouBBBFF and XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX. Only we may post; but feel free to stalk.

MissingYouBBBFF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 pm

name: Zero
Love Interest: Does it matter.

XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX.

MissingYouBBBFF

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Name: Yunia Nightinle
Love Interest: What does love matter?

MissingYouBBBFF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Zero sighed as he wandered on to the battle field his arm in a sling. It wasn't broken or anything it just had most of the flesh grazed off from a speeding bullet sighing as he looked around the quiet scenery before the usual big battle. He wondered what was going to happen that day and wondering what was going to happen to Yunia. He had missed her the entire time they had been apart even though the fight they had before he left still chilled him to the bone. " Captain its time to go." one of the soldiers said and he nodded his head before walking slinging the gun over his left shoulder.

" Do you miss her captain." the soldier asked looking over at him and he frowned softly knowing that Zero wasn't exactly in the best shape to battle. He had almost lost his arm and both legs twice during this war since his mind wasn't really focused on the field. " Yes i do miss her but she probably moved on from me because you can't be focused on love at a time like this." Zero explained climbing into the back of the jeep with the others and sighed as it took off

XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX.

MissingYouBBBFF

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image

xxxYunia Nightinlexxx

Yuni took in a deep breath, her gun being held up and aiming at a target. She shot and hit straight at the center of the target. She grunted lightly and quickly reloaded before pushing her glasses more onto her face. She had a cut across her cheek where a bullet barely missed her. Somehow she was able to move just in time. Although, running out on a busy battle field to kill a target in close hand combat wasn't easy. It provided a quick and easy target. She was still shocked she was living. She quickly shot the target again without another thought. A few guys were with her and were watching.

Yuni rolled her eyes hearing the men snicker. Sure, it wasn't often you saw a female like her willingly take the field but she wasn't scared. Ever since Zero... She paused as she noticed herself thinking of him again. She growled lightly and shot at the target a few more times. "Let's get the hell out." She said to the boys, who gave nods to her. Of course the guys knew why she joined. Whether it was a valid reason to or not, she was there with them whether they liked it or not and she was there to stay. She had been quite the asset to them. She was smaller; a woman standing at only five feet three inches, slender yet quick and light on her feet. She began to walk with the men to where they left their jeep. She held the gun, resting it against her shoulder but had it facing backwards just incase the safety wasn't working. She was always cautious.

[[ Out Of Calls; - - - ]]

MissingYouBBBFF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Zero grunted as he slammed into the ground on his back clearly not able to see clearly thanks to the wave of smoke that now covered his eyes. He laid their still until he heard someone yell retreat and he got up shaking his head slightly to clear how dizzy he was thanks to a head injury. " Captain!." one of the soldiers yelled running over to him. "I'm fine boys it missed me by inches." Zero said and looked back at the battle field which was full of bodies of his dead comrades and the enemy troops. " I wonder if she's still alive out their." Zero said looking back before walking across the cold mud and shuddered finally allowing a couple nurses to give him treatment. " It might take sometime to heal up properly but no damage to anything internal." the nurse muttered tightening the bandages around his head a bit too tightly and causing him to wince. " Ouch, easy their Maria you don't need to be so rough with me." Zero said glancing over at her,

" This would be so much easier if you and Yunia had stayed on the same side like you promised her." Maria said and noticed how he was kind of fading in and out of conscious. "Idiot." Maria muttered helping him lay back against the cot and stood tugging at hair so it stayed in a ponytail and sigh as she looked around at the quiet sky.

XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX.

MissingYouBBBFF

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image

xxxYunia Nightinlexxx

It wasn't long before Yuni and the boys were coming into the battle field; literally. She growled lightly and quickly prepared herself along with the other men. Of course it was brutal. She ran over to the other guys and she slid into the pit with them. She brought herself up and shot a few people, not even sure if she had landed a kill. She closed her eyes, panting softly. She grunted lightly as there was an explosion near the pit she was in and rock particles landed on her. She of course covered her head, along with some of the other men. She quickly began to crawl down further, moving towards her captain who was injured. She quickly placed pressure on his arm that was wounded. "Tim! Give me some bandage!" She shouted at the medic they had with them. Tim was a bit away from them, a little afraid to move bu he made his way over to them. Yuni quickly helped out her captain, who thanked her. She gave a nod and looked to Tim. "You better keep a close eye on him! We need him. Don't even consider abandoning him! The other soldiers can pull through on their own." She pushed Tim to the injured Captain then she made her way back to her original spot.

She was already sweaty and covered in dirt. Her once pitch black hair was covered in dust particles. They were obviously winning this one. She looked to the other guys. "Now!" She yelled and lifted herself out of the pit to get in a few shots. She let out a pained cry when she was hit. She quickly went down. She quickly moved her shirt from where she was hit; her shoulder. She winced and coughed some. One of the men moved over quickly apologizing and he dug into her shoulder, getting the bullet out. She cursed loudly. She was pissed now. "GO!" She yelled. That was the signal to move. The men got up and split up. Yuni panted heavily as she gripped her shoulder but she pushed herself up and moved along with the men. She was looking for one guy... Zero...

MissingYouBBBFF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Zero blinked a couple times he was slowing down by a couple inches and knew it was because of the head injury he had substained earlier in the battle and winced hitting the ground and nodded at his men who were about to rush back to him. " Just go boys." Zero yelled out before standing up holding his injuried shoulder and shook his head before noticing the leader of the squad a man with dark black hair and furious expression move toward Yunia. " Damn it." Zero muttered standing up quickly just in time as a bullet whizzed pass his head. " Yunia watch out." Zero cried out managing to jump right in way as the general shot the bullet hitting him straight in the chest. Zero groaned managed to slam right into one of the rivers.

" Well so it was right on target after all, seem love does come natural in the battle field." Proto said walking up to him and knelling down in front of Zero. " Pathetic really that you would risk your own life for some girl who isn't even on your side." Proto yelled causing several soldiers to jump and miss fire. Zero chuckled weakly knowing he probably looked a mess because of several of his injuries bleeding out. " Yeah, well love makes you do stupid s**t I have my friend to thank me for that." Zero said shutting his eyes as he winced

XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX.

MissingYouBBBFF

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image

xxxYunia Nightinlexxx

Yunia was going to put up a fight even if it meant her life ending. She didn't know a bullet was coming straight for her, all she knew was her name was called. She quickly looked over and saw Zero go down pretty hard. She gasped lightly. Why did he just do that?! The fact he did that blew her mind. Of course the other soldiers were quick to look and see why she stopped, but continued on. Yunia swallowed hard. She didn't know whether to go to the man she had fallen in love with or turn away and fight the battle until there was a winner. Although she saw a man go up to Zero and was literally yelling at him. This made her heart beat quick and it hurt badly. She swallowed hard. She was about to run up and just kill him on the spot, but instead she ran up to them and growled. "Leave him alone!" She barked out at Proto.

She quickly threw her gun to the side. If he wanted to kill her he could kill her. She quickly moved to Zero and moved him out of the river. She had a hand under his head and she looked down at him. He was injured badly. Her heart felt like it was about to leap from her chest. It hurt so badly to see him in such horrible condition. She held back the tears but her eyes were watery. "Zero you are so stupid!" She let out in a weak, yet shaky whisper. She kept her attention down onto Zero. What she hoped for is that if she died.. That she would be at Zero's side. It'd be worth it in the end.

MissingYouBBBFF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Proto shook his head aiming the pistol at both of them but blinked as a bullet went right through him. " And that's why I don't leave Zero on his own." Maria said blowing out a shaky breath as she pushed her messed up brown hair out of her face and walked over to him and sighed as she shook her head getting to work on taking of his wounds. " Don't worry so much, he's way to stubborn to die." Maria said smiling a bit as she looked at Zero as she tended to him.

" Guess I was pretty stupid weren't I" Zero said looking up at her and laughed weakly wincing when Maria tugged the bandages a bit too tight to help the bleeding stop. He sighed as he shook his head for a moment sort of closing his eyes for a moment. Maria let out a growl inbetween her teeth but continued to take care of his wounds. "I've managed to get the bleeding to stop but he's not going to be able to do much for a while." Maria said and looked at Yunia a small smile on her face  

MissingYouBBBFF

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

xxxYunia Nightinlexxx

Yunia was able to see Proto still there out of the corner of her eyes. She closed her eyes tightly. The sound of the gun shot made her jump a little but she looked over to see Proto had been shot. She looked over to Maria; surprised that she had done that. Props to her. Yunia listened and she smiled weakly. "I know he is too stubborn to die..." She paused and looked back down to Zero. He was in terrible shape and she couldn't help but to think it was all her fault.

Yunia smiled weakly and wiped away tears. She gave a nod and gently held him as Maria tightened the bandages. She gently rubbed his cheek. "Zero make sure you keep your eyes open. Look at me. We are going to get you through this." She said to him. She heard Maria and she looked over at her. She gave a nod. "He may be very badly injured but it something that can be worked with... We will have to take chances and just pray he gets better with time... Thank you." She said weakly and she looked back down to Zero, trying to keep him awake. The last thing she wanted him to do was close his eyes and sleep.

MissingYouBBBFF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:07 pm

" I know that." Zero muttered half opening his eyes and looked at two girls. Maria managed to hold back her laughter and she stood up wiping the dirt off her outfit and whistled as sharp as she could knowing exactly how much medical attention he needed. Hearing the sound of a screeching truck from Zero open his eyes all the way and look over at her. " Since when are you the leader, your barely under my rank." Zero said half teasing with her and winced gently as she lightly nudged him with the tip of her boot. "Since I'm the one who just saved your life and unless you want your injuries bleeding out again or worse. You'll listen to me." Maria said giving him a dark glare before nodding at the two soldier who carefully loading him onto the truck on one of the bedrolls. " You want to ride along back with him, we might need someone to keep him awake don't want him to fall asleep again!." Maria said barking the last order causing Zero to half open his eyes and look at her sort of doing a lazy wave to the others.

" He's fine not in pain anymore thanks to the medication and he should be able to rest on the way to hospital so eh could give some treatment in him." Maria said before noticing Yunia's shoulder and walked over to her being careful as she tied up the wound so it wouldn't bleed out. " You might need to rest yourself, your a bit shaky." Maria said a concerned look in her eyes.

MissingYouBBBFF

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image

xxxYunia Nightinlexxx

Yunia frowned as Zero was joking with her. She shook her head and looked overt o Maria and chuckled weakly. Everything was simply blowing her mind. She would have rather have taken the hit than Zero. She deserved it anyways. She started all of this because he simply got an acceptance letter to the wrong team. How stupid was she? The thought was simply painful. She really didn't even notice her shoulder this time around. All she cared for was Zero getting the medical attention. She let Zero go when two guys came out and carefully loaded him onto the truck. "I would be more than happy to go with you guys..." She looked to Maria and gave a gentle nod. As much as she probably should've gone with her own squad she just couldn't. She huffed out and glanced down. "As long as he will be fine... I am happy." Although she was surprised when Maria came over and tied up the wound she had on her shoulder. She shook her head. "I am fine. It was nothing anyways.." She got up to her feet and moved to the truck. She climbed into it. She sat near Zero and looked down at him.

She frowned. "Why would you do that Zero?" She questioned. She was going to get him talking that way he were to stay awake. Her mind was going crazy with mixed emotions and thoughts. She knew she just couldn't leave him. She cared for him a lot more than one would expect. She gently stroked the side of his face and looked into his eyes. "Also, just make sure you stay awake... Please." She whispered.

MissingYouBBBFF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:25 pm
Zero lightly just shrugged his shoulders. He was of course numb from the drugs Maria had given him but knew he had been acting as reckless as he was. " I don't know Yuni.......at the time I was just so worried about losing you that my life didn't really matter at the moment." Zero said and he sighed shutting his eyes for a moment trying to ignore the throbbing pain but allowed his eyes to open once more and he looked at her resting hand gently on hers. " I'm surprised that your not all freaking out at the moment given the fact that you used to be worried about me all the time." Zero sort of laying their listening to the truck as it drove across the bumpy landscape.

"I'm not mad anymore about what happened so many months ago. I'm just glad your alright. I thought i was going to loose you today." Zero blinking back tears that were falling down his face and he sighed softly. Knowing that he needed to stay awake the whole trip at least till he got some medical attention was proving to be a bit harder to bare. For a moment he allowed his eyes to closed

XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX.

MissingYouBBBFF

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image

xxxYunia Nightinlexxx

Yunia looked down and into his eyes. She sighed lightly and heard him. "You shouldn't be worried about losing me. I am a stuborn girl, and this you know." She gently stroked the side of his face. She saw his eyes close and it kind of scared her but his eyes re-opened. She gave a weak smile as his hand rested on hers. "Of course I am freaking out... I am just not showing it. Being with the soldiers has taught me to bottle up my feelings and act tough..." She sighed lightly. "Besides.." She paused and rested her hand on his chest gently. "I may not be freaking out but I care a whole lot for you Zero... And seeing you take that bullet broke my heart." She said in a whisper, but loud enough for him to hear her.

She chuckled weakly. "I... Am still a little upset but I will let it slide. Mostly because of what you did for me." She shook her head and then she gently wiped his tears away. "You wouldn't lose me even if I were injured worse than you... I wouldn't allow it." She smiled gently. She gasped seeing his eyes close. "No. no. Keep your eyes open Zero. Please." She gave him a gentle shake and she quickly moved down, her arms going around him in a hug.

MissingYouBBBFF

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas