Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shototsu Hoshin Academy Ver.2.0(Open/accepting)

Back to Guilds

A bloody war has been waged, but the academy threatens its existence. Will you fight for peace, or war? 

Tags: Naruto, Bleach, Romance, Academy, Fairy tail 

Reply Shototsu Hoshin Academy
Yuryoku Dorms(Gifted/cursed humans,empowered creatures) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackiee153
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 am
These are the dorms for the gifted/cursed humans, demons and other Mythological creatures (pretty much anyone who dosen't fit into the other dorms)
Main room:
User Image
The dorms are done in a calming japanese theme to keep everyone calm aswell as to help them focus. (mainly so they destroy as little as possible)
There is a training room as well as a meditation room up stairs.
ALL gilrs sleep in one large dorm to the left and ALL boys sleep in one large dorm to the right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:02 am

User Image
Ushi ran through the dorm doors and bolted to the girl's dorm. Someone had dropped her stuff off and used her black and red bed set from home to make her bed. Ushi quickly threw the cloths on her horns off and climbed into the bed and covered up, so even if she transformed back she would be covered up. Soon she had fallen soundly asleep as an Ox still, but she was sleeping.User Image  

jackiee153
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Vaixn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:11 pm
Noir The Confused

Noir The Confused

Shane up to the dorms with Joan not far behind him and also holding the two large amps and the rest of his things."Nah don't mention it I had trouble finding my way around her too when I first got here you will learn where everything is in a little time."He said looking back of his shoulder smiling."Well here we are and nice to meet you Joan i'm Shane I would shake your hand but their kinda full right now."He laughed stepping to the side for her to walk through.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image
Joan Faulkner
The Pyrokenetic

"I will Burn My Dread!"

Joan glanced around the main room of the dorm, which was Japanese in design, and she felt that she be even more of a fish out of water. She walked past Shane and looked around. "Cool...." She didn't know where to begin looking, this felt like stepping into another world. Oh, right, Shane introduced himself. " Nice to meet you, Shane. Totally understand the no-handshake thing."

The pyrokinetic then glanced at the paper again, and according to the paper her room should be to the left. "Well, I'll talk to ya latter, muscle-man. I gotta check and see if the rest of my stuff made the journey in one piece." She gave him a quick wave goodbye and headed left. Her stuff was there, that was good. She looked up, only to spot the Ox she saw earlier in one of the beds. "WHOA! WHAT THE HECK!?" . Joan was in so much shock she dropped her baseball bat, which fell to the floor with a metallic clang, and her duffle bag. Yup, she was gonna lose her sanity in this school.

"I'll burn the dread"

Kable7

jackiee153

Noir The Confused
Crew

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vaixn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:37 pm
Noir The Confused

User Image

Shane smiled turning his back."Alright hope to catch you sometime."He smiled looking back at the girl then turned his head and slowly walked toward the bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image
Joan Faulkner
The Pyrokenetic

"I will Burn My Dread!"

Joan grabbed her baseball bat and ran out of the room before the Ox could wake up. Once she made it into the main room she hysterically pointed towards the directions of the Girls' dorm.
"BigFreakin'Oxisinthere!Whattheheckkindaschoolosthis?! Oxinthedorms! What'sgoin'onhere?!"
Due to her shock she was speaking at ten times her usual speech speed.

"I'll burn the dread"

Kable7

Noir The Confused
Crew

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Noir The Confused
Crew

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image
Joan Faulkner
The Pyrokenetic

"I will Burn My Dread!"

The pyrokinetic,quickly turned around to face the newest voice with her baseball bat poised to hit, before what was said caught up to her. Wait? What? Cursed? Joan twirled the bat in her left hand before she leaned on it like a cane. She dragged her right hand down her face. "Cursed ones? Turn into animals? 'Scuse me lady, I'm confused."

At least she was now able to talk in her usual fast-pace speed-talk now. Joan got a look at the person who just walked in-- a short young woman with blue hair, cat ears and tails. She probably knew what she was talking about. Maybe. Why did Joan smell something burning? She looked down and saw that her bat was on fire, and quickly snuffed it out. "I ment to do that."

"I'll burn the dread"

Luna_Shimizu3100

Kable7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:12 pm
Noir The Confused

Luna_Shimizu3100

User Image
Ushi began to wake up, as soon as she did there was a big puff of smoke and Ushi turned back to human form. Ah! Now I'm fully awake and ready to take on the rest of the day! she thought happily as she grabbed her cloths, witch she had stratigicly place by her bed so when she transformed back she could change under the covers. Ug... If that didn't happen being an Ox wouldn't be so bad. she thought and swung energeticly out of her bed and walked down to where the others were talking.
She noted the one's alarmed tone as she talked about an Ox "Ya, it's a family thing long story." she offered from behind the girl "I'm Ushi Sohma by the way." She said with her normal, bright smile and offered her hand out to the closest one (Joan) "Sorry if I scared you" she added quietly, she was shy about her powers. She scratched the back of her head and her smile faded as her hand was cut by her horns. Ug... I hope I can control that soon  

jackiee153
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Noir The Confused
Crew

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image
Joan Faulkner
The Pyrokenetic

"I will Burn My Dread!"

Joan almost jumped out of her skin when another new girl made an apearence. "GAH!" She turned to face Ushi, who had just introduced herself, and tried not give into her need to hit the source of her jumpyness with her bat. However it lit on fire again, so she had to snuff it out. "Don't do that! I almost whacked ya with my bat!" Joan hissed out in her fast talk.

The pyrokinetic's attention was then grabbed by Ushi's bleeding hand. She grabbed the Ox's hand and began to wrap it with gauze that she carried around to treat burn wounds. "Geeze, if ya cut yourself this often, don't scratch the back of ya head. " then as an afterthought she added, "Oh, I'm Joan Faulkner."

"I'll burn the dread"

Luna_Shimizu3100

jackiee153

{OOC: Remember Joan talks really fast. REMEMBER THAT!}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:54 pm
Noir The Confused

Luna_Shimizu3100

User Image
Ushi smiled lightly "Sorry, I can't really control it untill I know what causes it." She looked down at the bandaged hand "You know, you didn't have to do that, regardless I'm almost completely numb in my hand always." She laughed and moved it a little "It's almost as hard as steel already." You know, that could actually be a perk to this power... she though happily Definately an advantage in battle  

jackiee153
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Young Ellen

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:55 pm
Noir The Confused

User Image

Sanzuka walked in with Saikio at her hip,"This is a fine day isnt it?" she asks the group in front of her,"I'm Sanzuka Hitsumoto the Soul Reaper, Squad 6 seat 4, nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image
Joan Faulkner
The Pyrokenetic

"I will Burn My Dread!"

Joan gave a snort at Ushi's observation. "Ya know, I don't think being numb in a hand is a good thing." Whe then raised an eyebrow at the "harder than steal" comment. "If what ya say on how often ya cut it, I'm not surprised ya developed calluses."

Joan couldn't say how useful it was to turn into an animal, but her pyrokinesis was enough for her thanks. "So, ya sayin' that ya family can turn into animals? That's cool, I guess." She was honestly surprised to that she hasn't been asked once to slow down her talking. Neat.

Then, someone showed up claiming to be a soul reaper named Sanzuka. Confused, Joan pulled out the useless introductory paper and looked over it. "Uh.... Lady, I think ya in the wrong dorms"

"I'll burn the dread"

Luna_Shimizu3100

Jackiee153

SwiftBlueSnow

Noir The Confused
Crew

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Young Ellen

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:18 pm
Noir The Confused

User Image

When Sanzuka heard lady, she gave a devilish chuckle,"I'm only a teenager and plus, I was just patroling the school. I stopped by here to see if everything was okay. And dont call me lady....please." she then walked out of the room and jumped up to the roof and kneeled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 pm
~Luna_Shimizu~
-She's so shy don't hurt her feelings-
User Image
Luna jumped again, this time dropping her clipboard which had a drawing on it. A picture of a cat: User Image
She quickly picked it up, blushing. "So your the Ox right?" Luna asked, trying to keep attention away from her drawing that had fell.

Lady Shimizu
Vice Captain

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Shototsu Hoshin Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash