Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Train Station Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just a few miles away from the school lies a train station that hasn't seen a train for years. Long ago it used to be the method of transportation for most students arriving at the school, but now it's just good at gathering dust.

There has been an interesting rumor spreading, though. They say that every Friday 13th at midnight there comes a mysterious train. It's called Train 13, and whoever boards it never comes back.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 pm
Cat walked inside the run down train station. "What a looker." She snorted. The only real reason she even set foot in this place was because she felt the eerie arua and creepy places like this just called her name to come and explore.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

LITTLE BLOOD

BIANCA

Bianca looked around the station.
"How boring seems deserted though," she said and with a wave of her hand a gun floated from her belt and started shooting a crumbling down cement wall.

----------------------------------
User Image

Y U M I

"Don't do that sis!" Said Yumi. "You just killed a spirit!" Yumi could see black blood everywhere but to a person who could not see spirits it would look normal. "Ughh... the smell."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:19 pm
Hearing the gun shot Cat got down on the ground not knowing if someone was shooting at her or not. Who's the genius that is shooting? Seeing two girls she got up off the ground brushing the dirt off her pants. "Hey, are you trying to shoot my head off?" She yelled over to them.

User Image  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image

LITTLE BLOOD

BIANCA

Bianca Little Blood turned towards Cat with a bored expression.
"Do you have a problem with that?" her voice laced with boredom."Don't annoy me or you'll end up dead."
Little Blood waved her hand and the gun pointed at Cat.

User Image

Y U M I

"Stop it!" said Yumi worriedly and looked at Bianca angrily and then looked at Cat apologetically. "Sorry about this... my sister is..a bit different."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:27 am
XxCuTe TeDdyxX
User Image

LITTLE BLOOD

BIANCA

Bianca Little Blood turned towards Cat with a bored expression.
"Do you have a problem with that?" her voice laced with boredom."Don't annoy me or you'll end up dead."
Little Blood waved her hand and the gun pointed at Cat.

User Image

Y U M I

"Stop it!" said Yumi worriedly and looked at Bianca angrily and then looked at Cat apologetically. "Sorry about this... my sister is..a bit different."

Cat put her hand to her chin at the question. Thinking if she really had a problem with a girl that threaten to kill her. And you know what, she really didn't care anymore. Hearing the girl's sister Cat snapped out of her thought. "Hmm? What? Different you say? At least she's straight forward and threatens me face to face." Cat muttered she knew a gun was still pointing at her but really? Was Cat going to go on a rampage over someone waving a gun In her face? Maybe, maybe not.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:58 am
User Image

LITTLE BLOOD

BIANCA

Bianca Little Blood shot a bullet just missing Cats head.
"Thats a earning shot," she said. "Don't annoy me. You won't like it."

User Image

Y U M I

Yumi sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:18 am
Cat frowned that the girl shot at her. "Yeah, I heard you the first time, don't annoy me." She mimicked."Guns are used to shoot. So if you're going to shoot you should have done it a long time ago." She said with a smirk to tease Little Blood. Cat really enjoyed rubbing people the wrong way that thought highly of themselves. Her indigo eyes pupils got smaller, they showed she had no fear of dying as if her sanity left her body completely."I can't die. I have things to do before my time." She said with complete confidence in her ability to fight.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Zeus_Light

Super Tipper

9,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:53 am
User Image

A black motorcycle stopped in front of the train station. Zeus took off his helmet and shook his head to arrange his hair. He was quite groggy after waking up from his slumber. "Cat fight, Ladies?" Zeus said with a low tone as he sat down on a bench.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:51 am
Cat's eye twiched at hearing 'Cat fight'."Is that supposed to be funny? Cause I'm not laughing!" She huffed angrily turning to the green haired man.Forgetting that a gun was pointed at her head.
User Image  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image

Shinzo watched atop a stand-still, rusted train, waiting to see what would happen in front of him as a few people gathered around for what appeared to be a battle. He did not want to get involved but hesitated till he knew which side to take.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:27 pm
Cat saw a strange man standing on top of a run down train. She simply frowned at the sight of the unknown man. "And you are?" She muttered under her breath.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:37 pm
His eyes went wider, noticing that he was seen. He was not expected to be spotted so easily and quickly. Actually, Shinzo hoped for a small show if anything. He took an inhale of his tobacco roll, blowing smoke as he talked.

" No one important to you. Atleast, for now. I'm merely a bystander, the peanut-gallery of this event right now. How YOU decide to take the stance of who I am is up to you, but I'd wait before deciding whether I'm friend or foe. "

He noted, sitting on the side of the train keeping watch. Every move was a change to what was happening, and the wrong one was the moment he'd have to get involved in something he didn't want to. Although, it'd be interesting if he did. Let's just hope things can get solved on there own.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:53 pm
"Well you're not really a people person, are you?" Cat asked taking offense to him thinking she was going to consider him a friend or foe after not even saying five words to him."Listen here, I don't make enemies. They make me an enemy."  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers