Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Worlds
Destiny Islands Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:01 am
Homeworld to the Keyblade Wielders Sora and Riku. The sea is beautiful and paopu fruit can be found here.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:25 am
Ω ҳєяɸ Ω

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As Xero entered the portal she was surrounded by darkness yet again. Hmm... I could get used to this... She mused as she walked to the end, seeing another bright light she soon found herself on a beach. Looking around she saw a wooden shack leading a bridge to a mini island. On that island she saw a crooked tree, with star shaped fruit growing on it. ...Weird... Hopefully I don't get screwed over trying to fight this behemoth... She sighed, waiting for Demyx to walk out of the portal.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ruby0011

Unbeatable Genius

ruby0011

Unbeatable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:54 pm
Ω ҳєяɸ Ω

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Getting a little bored, Xero walked by the shore watching the water. "...I wonder, how many more members are there now?" She asked aloud, shaking her head she noticed a darker presence nearby. Running in the direction a huge purple monster was roaring and wreaking havoc. "...Oh crap..." Was all Xero said, when the behemoth noticed her and began to chase her. "DEMYX!!! HURRY UP!!!" She screamed running away.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

E_Cutie_222

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:27 am
ruby0011
Ω ҳєяɸ Ω

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Getting a little bored, Xero walked by the shore watching the water. "...I wonder, how many more members are there now?" She asked aloud, shaking her head she noticed a darker presence nearby. Running in the direction a huge purple monster was roaring and wreaking havoc. "...Oh crap..." Was all Xero said, when the behemoth noticed her and began to chase her. "DEMYX!!! HURRY UP!!!" She screamed running away.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

E_Cutie_222

[OoC: Unfortunately, E_Cutie_222 had to be removed from the guild thanks to inactivity... but seeing where you are in the RP, I can play Demyx for now, if you want?]  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

ruby0011

Unbeatable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:03 am
xXTwilight-WarriorXx

Sure, I'm fine with that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:39 am
Demyx

The Melodious Nocturne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Dance Water Dance!"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Demyx glanced around the island. He was familair with this place! After missions he liked to swim here! Although the sharks were a bit scary. And the water was too cold for his liking... But at least there were waves! Atlantica was better though. You had fins there!

As he heard the girl's scream, he glanced around to see the Heartless... That was a big one! Why was he send to do this again?
With a groan, he summoned his Sitar to his hand. Time to fight... Couldn't Xero simply take care of the thing?! As long as she'd help him... They could be done quickly then. If they weren't being eaten...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I told them they were sending the wrong guy..."

User Image User Image User Image User Image

[OoC: Bad post, I'm not used to RPing him, but it's something. ^^]  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

ruby0011

Unbeatable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:14 pm
"Hey, tell me how to summon a weapon or something!" Xero frantically said, trying not to get hit by the giant heartless. "...Sure Xero join the organization they won't tell you what to do..." She sarcastically thought, as she felt a strange energy coming from her right hand. The next thing she knew a double edged sword appeared. "Heh, alright then...never mind..." She smirked, running toward the heartless she slashed at it.

((eh, don't worry about it. I'm just happy that I can rp with this character.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:12 am
Demyx

The Melodious Nocturne

"Dance Water Dance!"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Demyx thought about that question. So she didn't have a weapon yet? That explained a lot! Of course she can't fight without a weapon! Now how to summon one? "Ehm..." Think, Demyx, think... He completely ignored the Heartless as it was distracted anyway, then suddenly realized she was holding something... A weapon! Looked like some kind of sword! Good, now she can fight! He gave her a thumbs up before jamming on his sitar, making the water literally dance. This way, he attacked the Heartless with long range attacks.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

[OoC: Alright. ^^ This post already felt a bit better in my opinion... ]  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:58 am
Yumi saw the magic clear up and noticed she was on the island and not in the ocean this time. "home..." she thought as she walked along the beach. she came to a certain spot where she spotted two people in black cloaks. she hid not wanting to let them know she was watching. "the Organization. what are they doing here?" she didn't have time question when a heartless discovered her hiding spot. she quickly took out her keyblade and whacked it, making it disappear. "hope no more find me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:16 pm
When the heartless was destroyed a giant heart pink floated up disappearing into thin air a few seconds later. "What the?" She thought to herself. "Did Demyx defeat it? Something doesn't feel right..." Shaking her head she walked back to Demyx her double edge sword still in hand. "Is that it?" Xero asked.  

ruby0011

Unbeatable Genius

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:33 pm
Yumi noticed one of them talk to the other one. she couldn't hear what was going on. "they saw something in my direction..." she thought. "was it the heartless that disappeared? or maybe they know I'm here." she started to shake but kept calm, staying in her hiding spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:23 pm
Demyx

The Melodious Nocturne

"Dance Water Dance!"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Having barely done anything, the Heartless ran away and quickly disappeared. He looked confused. "That's new..." Since when did Heartless destroy themselves? Oh, well, easier for him! He made his beloved weapon disappear into just a few water bubbles that quickly disappeared as well.

Xero came to ask him if that was it, and he simply shrugged. "Guess it is..." It still was odd. "Perhaps we should... check it out?" Not like he wanted to, but... This was weird! They never killed themselves before!

He began to walk into the direction of where the Behemoth had run off to, and been destroyed.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

[OoC: Little critique: Such a big Heartless is not destroyed that easily. Please take your time next time and make it last a few posts. Alright? Such a hasty RP isn't fun either, although I understand you want your characters to interact with others. ]  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:39 pm
Yumi could hear footsteps coming her way. she started to panic. "oh dear..." she thought. she had to move or else they would find her. she looked at the ocean. "I'm not changing now... have to find a different way of losing them." she slowly moved away from her hiding spot and ran to a little shack. she wasn't sure that they would follow her, but if they did she had no choice but have to fight them.

((O.O.C: I was meaning a little heartless like a shadow or a soldier. I knew there was a giant heartless around but didn't think someone would think she took it out easily and I know how tough they can be. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:50 pm
"Alright, lead the way." Xero said as she followed Demyx, in the direction where the behemoth disappeared to. Noticing a figure run off to the small wooden shack she stopped, debating whether they should still follow or not. '...Hmm, should we go in?...I'm pretty sure that I saw something go in there...Maybe it was my imagination....' She thought turning to Demyx. "Hey, I'm going to look inside that shack thing then." She said, walking over, and opening the door.

((Oops, my bad, I thought it was the behemoth... sweatdrop *Shot in the head* My bad...))  

ruby0011

Unbeatable Genius

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:20 am
Yumi felt her heart beating faster as the footsteps came to the door. she summoned her keyblade ready to fight. "ok... ready or not... here I come." she thought as the door opened. she was about to swing when she saw the girl from earlier. "its that girl.... where is the other one?" she tried to stop shaking but seemed impossible now. "I need to relax... can't panic..." still holding her ground, she didn't know what the Organization was up to being here, but something told her she needed to find out.

((O.O.C: lol its ok, I think I needed to be more specific on which heartless she killed. behemoth's can't be taken down easily with one swing. too ungame realistic to me and sorry for getting everyone confused))  
Worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff