Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Home of Crane and valley for grassy area  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:46 pm
User Image
yrenavalon

Above the valley, there came a sudden flash of silver light, signalling the approach of a portal. A blonde-haired woman in a flowing white dress could be seen tumbling out of the portal onto the soft grass below, landing on her back. She quickly stood up and regained her balance, knowing that it was a rather ungraceful way for a former queen to appear. "What is this place...?" Syrena wondered aloud, speaking in a curious tone of voice. The second thing that she couldn't help but wonder was where the nearest source of water was located. Even though Syrena was currently in her human form, as a mermaid, she was always drawn to where there was water.

A gentle smile graced the delicate features of her face as soon as she spotted a river several feet away. Once Syrena approached the river, she allowed herself to sink into the depths of the water. A strange swirl of silvery light and ripples began to wrap around her legs. When the light faded, in place of where Syrena's ordinary legs had once been, was now the shimmering blue of a mermaid tail. Syrena swam to the edge of the river where she could rest lay head and arms against a stone to relax, while the rest of her tail remained submerged in the water. "Ah... I feel much better now," Syrena said to herself with a look of content shining in her blue eyes.

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Kokoro landed on the grassy area, Mitsuki hops off and sits on the grass to look at the crane. Not until a voice spoken out, "A Daughter of Emperor Kiba, huh," said a male voice, causing them to look alert and turn their head to see a young man about older then her. Mitsuki, Chibiterasu, and Kokoro knew that scent, "A wolf?" she comment. Kokoro show no hesitation as she growl, "Mitsuki, I wouldn't trust this wolf," she warn him. A man raise his hand with a cool smile, "I don't come here to harm her, but my master and I witness her fought the man, who escape the death. We do notice her demonic power is similar with our late emperor," he explains as he reveal he's also using anti sensor. Mitsuki and others widen their eyes, she spoken out quietly, "I... I suppose to detecting you, if you and your master were around," she states, "And... who are you?" she ask him. A man remain smiling, "It's Lin. My master and I use the charm called anti sensor, it only works on daiyokai, hanyo like you won't work because it will get confuse between human and demon blood," he introduce himself, "You know about your late father," he ask her with mischievous look. Mitsuki blink couple times and shook her head, Lin faded his smile, "That's too bad, but my master knows and would like to meet you. He will be at Top of Temen-ni-gru, he's also a current Emperor of Emperor since Lord Kiba and your grandfather's perish. What would you say, would you like to know about your father before he met your mere mortal power priestess mother," he respond and offer her to know her wolf daiyokai father, making Mitsuki look hesitate about this. She remember the history about Temen-ni-gru, a tower full of demons where Sparda sealed the demon gate.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Mitsuki

Dreamatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:53 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

"Please, take me to the emperor, I want to know my father more," Mitsuki respond to Lin, he smirk, "Good girl, he will be please to tell you about your father's past," he praise her. Kokoro look at him very suspicious, but she have to keep that to herself. Mitsuki climb on her companion's back, Lin shift to his wolf demon form. Issun look at Mitsuki in concern, "Miki, are you sure this is good idea, you know that Temen-ni-gru is full of demons. But you will be lucky that Daiyokai will hold them off," he inform her. Mitsuki smiles at her friend, "I will keep my senses in check," she respond and Kokoro takes off to On Top of Temen-ni-gru.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Mitsuki

Dreamatic

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:43 am
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Fѻrmer Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Singing is one of my talent...

After twelve years of Fairy Sphere, just in time for Vocaloid to perform. Miku took a deep breath before she step on the stage and hear the crowds gone wild. Before Fairy Sphere activated, Miku informed her friends that she lost her Queen of Olympian status and how Daichi dethrone her. They were all shock and felt sorry for her, Kaito, who she later confess her feelings for him, then they both enter their relationship, support her that one day she will get her throne back. She already put her trust on Vincent and Mitsuki, although she's aware of Vincent trapped in Realm of Darkness, but she believe one day he will find the Door to Light. She noticed mysterious a lot of shooting stars, so she contact Death, Ankhseram, Eibon, and Joshua about it. They will research it and share the information, once they find everything about mysterious shooting stars. She's in position to prepare for the performance, the song called Systematic Love starts with pop beating rhythms. The crowd begin to cheer for her
After the song end, Miku waved her hands with her famous idol smile. Suddenly, she and the crowd heard the thunder as Miku looked up the sky to see the crack of lightning. The crowd thought it's unexpected weather. She knew that's Daichi, and it means like Arkhseram said, twelve years are up. She got his warning message as she frown upon the lightning, "Daichi, someday we will defeat you, Chaos, Arachne, Mosquito, and Karuma to restore the light," she thought like she's challenged him the board of chess. Miku looked at the crowd to change the atmosphere, "Thank you everyone, but there is nothing to worry about," she said to them with cheerful smile, which the crowd returns to their scream. Miku walked off the stage and slap her hand with Lily, who's next up on stage. Meiko looked at her friend in concern, "Miku, is that him?" she asked her since the group of Vocaloid were on alert from unexpected lightning. Miku looked at her, and noticed the spider as she nearly frown, Meiko took a notice and saw the spider, "Yes, he's give all heros the warning," she replied and approach to spider. Meiko looked at her friend, then Arachne's spider with a frown. Miku focus on spider with a glare, "I will say this once, but I won't say it again, you may have taken over the Olympus, but we have salvation," she said to the spider, like she's challenging Daichi and his crew.

...They will make everyone happy

Miku

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:09 pm

True demon king should be more superior over humans...

After few songs performed, now Miku is getting ready to step on the stage. Suddenly, she and her friends heard the crew member scream as they all stopped and turned around. Mik couldn't believe her teal eyes, Darcia torn a crew a part, until his silver blue eyes laid on Miku, "Ah, if it isn't former queen. It's been twelve years since Daemon King stole your kingdom, so I'm here to rule the Japan," he greets her with a smirk. Miku glared at him and looked her friends, "Get everyone out of here," she order them, and they agreed without any questioning as the scrambled. She refocus on Darcia, as his eyebrow lifted up, "I almost forgot, your fans are both meals and blood bags," he informed her, which she grew in horror by the time she heard the audience let out blood curdling scream. Miku quickly head to the stage and looked horrified to watch daemons devouring, demons slain, and unknown creatures sucking all of bloods, while the survivors tries to escape. Thankfully her friends escaped, her boyfriend seems tried to get her out of here, but security won't let him. Her tears creeped out of her eyes down to her chin, everything will be in ruin after twelves of slumber. Darcia slowly approach her with his sword drawn, this alerts her as she tearfully turned around. Darcia lifted his sword to prepare to kill former goddess, but he heard the portal as he turn left to see Takeshi jumped out with his harbinger's large sword form and dash towards him. Takeshi was that close for both grandfather and grandson clashed their blades. Takeshi spoken to Miku, while keeping his grandfather still, "Get out of here!" he shouts at her. Miku fearfully nodded and escaped to rejoin with her friends.
After Miku escaped, Takeshi and Darcia continue to clash their blades with their demonic aura. They backed away, while both daemons, demons, and unknown creatures were watching between two wolf kings. Takeshi glanced at them, yet he narrowed his eyes before he refocus on Darcia, "You allow vampires to drain human bloods," he asked him without any emotion. Darcia shrugged, "Lord Vlad kindly allow me to borrow his minions. We were waiting for twelve years for this," he replied to reveal vampire king's name. Takeshi didn't react about the name as they circled around, before they start attacking each other and creates destruction around the concert.
Miku felt her cellphone ringing as she quickly answer without looking at phone ID, "H-Hello," she whimpered, "Howdy there Miku, and you seems shaken up," Joshua greets her through the cell phone. Miku was looking for her friends, but she remain hidden as she speaking out, "Joshua-san, I have demonic battle crisis interfering the concert! Please tell me you found something about meteor shower before Fairy Sphere!" she cried out loud, "Well it turns out it's a fragment that linked to Mount Olympus. You said that keyblade drained your goddess power, so it's the same keyblade. I have spoken to few Japanese Gods about it, Amatsu-Mikaboshi told me he use his darkness to spy on them and that keyblade suddenly broke into pieces. Miku, it may be slight possible that Daichi might send his lackeys to force you to find the locations of fragment of Keyblade of Olympus. You are not safe, so I have to stick with you, until we find the fragment and if possible, you will get your goddess power back," he explains through the phone about meteor shower turns out to be fragment of keyblade of olympian. Miku widen her teal eyes, but she knew it originally belongs to Arigane, so Vincent must be the one, "We have to inform this to those who wield the keyblades, Joshua-san, please find anything to conceal my identity, before we go anywhere," "I'm glad you ask, your highness," Joshua replied with a smirk behinds the phone before he hangs up. Miku put her phone away, and peeked over the battle, she only saw in horror that Takeshi was defeated, Darcia tried to decapitate him, but Ayame arrive and saved Takeshi as she open a portal to another world. Miku knew Japan has taken over by Mad Wolf Demon King, and it's overrun by demons, yokais, and akumas. Joshua appeared with his teleport and placed his hand on her shoulder, which she startled. He gave her an organization XIII black coat, "Put this one, and tell me where to find one keyblade wielder before we travel to another," he order her, she did without questioning and pull the hood over her head to shadow her face. She looked at Joshua, "We need to find someone name Master Caspian, he is old friend of retired hero of realm, maybe he can point at where other keyblade wielder are," she said the name Caspian and possible he might give them other keyblade wielder's name. Joshua nodded and being Leader of Reaper, he can easily track the living in Real Ground. He grew serious as he grabbed her arm before they teleport to where Caspian located.

... That is pride of my tribe

Takeshi Darcia

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Japan

Manage Your Items