Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Run with the Pack~ Multi RP Guild (Closed)

Back to Guilds

This is an Multi role playing guild that offers lion, wolf, Warriors, Horses, Human, ShapeShifter and Vampire/Lycan Role Plays and more! 

Tags: Lions, Wolf, Warriors, Lycans, Dragon 

Reply ~Dragon Riders Role Play~
Dragon Riders ~Role Play~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 622 623 624 625 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai Okami126

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm
Chase flew over the forest riding on Thorn's back. They flew towards the White castle. Chase stared at the castle that was made of white polished bricks. He saw a few other riders and their dragons waiting in the court yard to begin morning training.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:07 pm
Anuba sat in the cornor of the courtyard playing her pan flute to sooth the dragons.  

Sheba_Crescent_Lupera
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burlesque Nightmare
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:48 am
Akari's scarlett eyes fluttered open as the sunlight beamed down on her. Shoe. She thought to herself. I'm gonna be late! She ran outside -still in the clothes from yesterday- and stopped near Riyi. She petted her dragon, before climbing on and giving a command. "Ekess wer rilark!" Riyi took flight, flying high over the treetops below. After a while, she landed in the White Castle's courtyard, ready for more training.

((Yes, Ekess wer rilark is dragonese, I looked it up. It means to the castle.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:44 am
"well look there reaver a dragon rider flying thru the sky why dont we go say hello"reaver let out a roar as they took off flying towards akari and riyi  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Burlesque Nightmare
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:48 am
((Soz I took so long, my sis forced me to go shopping with her. rolleyes ))
Akari looked behind her when Riyi tensed, as if preparing for a fight. She noticed another dragon following and could soon make out a rider. She dismounted Riyi and landed on the ground of the courtyard, watching the dragon and rider get closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 am
"ah the white kingdom"kaitos made reaver stop mid flight"i like a grand fight just as much as you but i dont know if we are allowed to attack them yet"kaitos sighed"until i find out there wont be a killing today reaver lets leave for now"he said as reaver turned in the air and flew away  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Burlesque Nightmare
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:49 am
Riyi let out a loud roar and Akari gently petted her dragon's neck, calming her. She then looked around as Riyi calmed, she was surprised by how few riders their were.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:57 am
"how will i find out if i can attack them or not"kaitos thought as he stood on reavers back  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Kurai Okami126

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:17 pm
Raptor glided though the air with great speed. Kycan road on his back scanning the land below.

Chase landed Thorn and jumped off his back. "Sorry I'm late." Chase said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:21 pm
reaver hovered at a distance where they could still see the white kingdom"it is impossible to know whether or not i can attack them"  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

tabby338
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:29 pm
Kira rested her hand on Rowan's side. Training was going to begin in a few minutes when the trainer arived.

Cain sat in his room waiting for his master to call for him. He played with the fire on a candle. He made the fire grow and shrink.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:38 pm
Anuba stopped playing her pan flute and looked at the sky, "Wonder if this battle will ever end." she said gently.  

Sheba_Crescent_Lupera
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burlesque Nightmare
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:14 am
Akari shrugged, hearing Anuba. She nodded at Chase, as if to greet him. She continued gently running her hand over Riyi's scales, watching her look at her fellow dragons.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:04 pm
(Oh yeah, I forgot to say that the dragons can talk out loud and in their riders heads.)
Chase sighed, "The battle will end when Kycan is slain and the black Kingdom falls." He looked up at the sky as a dragon came swooping down and landed infront of them. "Alright class, Sorry I'm late." Brain, the master who trains the riders said. "To start training this morning I'd like you all to mount your dragons." Chase climbed onto Thorn's back and waited for the next instructions.  

Kurai Okami126

tabby338
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:24 pm
Kira got on Rowan's back and sat in the saddle. She was still nervous about flying. Don't worry, I wont drop you. Rowan said to her telepathically. Kira didn't look convinced and gribbed the rains even tighter.  
~Dragon Riders Role Play~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 622 623 624 625 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff