Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[Meta-PRP] A Few Inquiries (Psykgi and Lorata)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two busy trolls burn with questions that they must ask and answer. Here, in the shadow of the space ladder, is their chance?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:25 am
Psykgi had been very busy with public relations ever since things had started to go haywire with the packing bot and such. There was a lot of fielding of questions by the press, a lot of reassuring donors and supporters that things were under control, as they should be, a lot of smiling and encouragement, and things that were generally up Psykgi's alley. But they were also exhausting to do in such quantities - even the most enthusiastic troll needed a break - and so Psykgi left those tasks to other trolls for now.

She curled up on a couch in a Civisect break room, drinking hot chocolate (not a typical summer drink, but Psykgi had never thought of herself as typical and she enjoyed the sweetness) and eating strawberries as she read over the latest edition of the newspaper - checking her work, of course. It seemed that things were mostly contained... and that Chittentown was having it's own problems. Good. On both counts.

She turned the page, smiling at the mention of the 'victory' over the packing bot. She smirked - being in a higher-caste place sure did have it's benefits. Things had been easily manipulated to have them report on the victory over the problem and not the problem itself. It gave the appearance of extreme competence, and that was just plain good publicity. She stretched, and then relaxed, closing her eyes briefly. Things were going so well...

kitsuneaura

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:24 pm
It had taken a ridiculously time to get everything sorted out after it had begun to go wrong. It was to be expected, honestly, considering how completely off rails the machines in question had become, but that hadn't really made Lorata feel any better about it. She'd been hyper aware of every passing moment since the packing bot, waiting for things to slow down enough for her to head back to her quarters for a proper change of clothes.

Once that had been done, she'd still needed to check in with her team to make sure they were really alright, make sure none of the drones in her favorite section of the workforce had gone and done something as inconvenient as dying. But despite all of that stress, things were more or less settled now. She'd never had a doubt that they would be, of course, not with her here to see to them, but it was still a relief to know it was over and done.

Things could go right back to usual, the space ladder would be completed mostly on schedule, and she could get back to keeping everyone in line while they did it. She couldn't help but smile at the thought as she walked, a new clipboard in hand ready for forms. She would just get something to drink and then start- As she pressed through the break room doors, a splash of familiar red caught her eye and her thoughts sidetracked immediately.

"Psykgi," she said pleasantly, adjusting course to head towards the couch the redblood had curled up on. The idea of catching up with the others who'd been swept up in the paparazzi had slipped her mind, but she realized now that this was the first she'd even seen any one of them until now. And there were still some things she was curious to know more about this one in particular, so it seemed like a lucky happenstance. "It looks like you made it through all the excitement well enough, I'm glad!"

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:42 pm
KitsuneAura

"Lorata!" Psykgi opened her eyes and gave Lorata a cheerful, friendly grin. She curled her knees to her chest, making room for the seadweller to sit down (if she wanted to. It was still a nice, friendly gesture anyway.) "Gosh, I'm glad to see you too! It's really been a hectic few nights, hasn't it?" she laughed a little and held up the newspaper, "And yet we managed to bury our losses and get our victories out there! Some PR team, huh?" she said. Of course, she was a part of that PR team, but there was no need to toot her own horn - a troll as on-top-of-things as Lorata would find it out on her own anyway. "How are you?" she asked, putting the newspaper down and offering Lorata a strawberry. "Want one?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:13 pm
Lorata was all too happy to take the offered seat at the other end of the couch, already nodding along to Psykgi's comments. 'Hectic' was honestly a little bit of an understatement, but now that it was over and done she certainly could appreciate the work that had gone into fixing things. She glanced the cover of the newspaper over and then smiled again, because it was indeed reporting on all the right things unlike what those paparazzi had been interested in. When she had time, she still had a blueblood to hunt down for those rumors.

"I'm so glad we were able to show them how well we were doing. It's great PR for sure!" She brought her hands together in a pleased little clap, then gave a delighted 'ah!' She reached out to take a strawberry, carefully holding a hand under it as she brought it up to her mouth for a bite. Ahh, why didn't she eat these more often? "Thank you! I'm doing much better now that nothing's coming after me for no reason at all." Which she guessed was probably a pretty obvious answer to that question, whoops.

"It's good we caught up with each other, though! We didn't quite finish our conversation before, did we?"

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:53 pm
"We never did finish that conversation, did we? We were so abruptly interrupted, and then with the, ah..." Psykgi made another pointed gesture towards the newspaper, "Everything." She beamed, "Well, gosh, lets fix that now! Hmm... Where were we?" She pondered for a moment, "I think we were talking about..."

It was difficult to think back to that point in time - it had to have been right as the Paparazzi invaded. The subject had gotten to Leeroi about that time, and Psykgi's first instincts were, typically, to skirt questions about her moirail. But maybe not too much. It would probably be addressed anyway eventually. "Well, philosophy and psychology. I wanted to talk about my theories on heroes, since you'd mentioned them when we first met, and I think my moirail came up, and... gosh." she smiled engagingly, "It really has been a while!"

"I think, though, I'd rather talk about your hands on approach to leadership - You've really shaped up some well-organized teams! Have you ever done this before?"

KitsuneAura
Stumbles thru a post

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:43 pm
Lorata tilted her head with a hum, trying to remember where they'd left off as well. If she remembered right, she'd been just about to ask Psykgi about her moi- 'philosophy and psychology', apparently? The seadweller blinked, not sure if that was quite right, but not sure enough of that to say otherwise either, until the redblood breezed through hero theories and her moirail came up. There was that pleasant little thrill of the inevitable of being right, but then the redblood switched things up entirely.

Luckily for Psykgi, Lorata was just as pleased to accept a change of topic that involved praising her. "I'm so glad you noticed," she started proudly. "This was my first time leading groups quite like these," a wave of her hand meant somehow to indicate the drones and scientists she'd terrorized with orders and paperwork, "but I've also been leading a small group for heroic purposes!" She could gush about how much potential her friends had for ages, honestly.

"I wonder if you've met any of them yet? Austri Coriol, Scorpa Devile, and Flydra Dromen?" She paused with an expectant glance to see if any of the names had been recognized. "They all have their different strengths, and I've been so excited to guide them towards greater things!"

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:13 pm
KitsuneAura

"I think I have met Austri... gosh, that was a while ago, though." At Bloodfest, if she remembered. They hadn't got on well, had they. Ah well. Maybe Austri had forgotten, maybe Psykgi had forgotten. That Bloodfest was a long time ago, after all.

"And I think I did meet Scorpa and Flydra. We went and, ah..." she gave Lorata a mischevious look, "Made things interesting for the other team."
If you know what I mean
She wasn't sure she should mention that they went and did some damage to a Chittentown facility, or that she was pretty sure that they were probably still doing it now. Not to someone in a leadership role. If Lorata knew, she knew. "What are their strengths... Oh, if you don't mind telling me!" she said quickly, waving it off a little. "I might be able to get some highlights done on some of the volunteers - people do love that personal touch." Which was a very good idea and a nice official reason... but she also just wanted to know.

"But gosh, thats very good of you to do! Everybody needs a little guidance here and there, you know? And they need to get it from a good source, right? And you've done a great job... like, a really good job here. Especially if its your first time leading groups like this?" Psykgi sat up, a little more serious, interest playing in her eyes. "I mean, really. Wow." It was definitely something to praise the seadweller for, something to be encouraged.

"Would you say," she knit her fingers together, "That that's one of your strengths? Seeing the strengths of others, and helping them grow?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:17 pm
"They make everything interesting," Lorata said warmly, seeming to light up all over again at the confirmation that Psykgi did know of her girls already. It was hard to be entirely sure whether she'd missed the implications of what they'd been doing or simply didn't mind it at all, and entirely possible that the answer could be a both in a way. What was clear, however, was that she didn't mind taking time to praise them in the least.

"All three of them are very passionate and that's their most important strength! You have to really believe in yourself to reach for being a hero, and they're definitely reaching." She clasped her hands together eagerly. "Other than that, though, one of Scorpa's greatest strengths is, well, her strength! She's so very capable of taking action in tough situations. And Flydra's is how brilliant she is, of course. She's always learning so much, and I think she'll go very far with her medical interests! And oh my Glub, have you seen what Austri can do with her power?"

She was soaking up every drop of praise for herself too, of course. "That's right! You've got it exactly. I was hatched to lead groups like these." The proof was all right there in her fins, MeduMa had said so, but she knew it was even more than that. Not every seadweller could have as much potential as she did!

DraconicFeline
Sorry again for the wait!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:41 am
KitsuneAura

Psykgi nodded along, drinking in the information and storing it in her thinkpan for later - since she really didn't have note taking equipment on her at the moment.

Well she would need more for highlights, but it was a good start - especially coming from a highblood. Photographs, interviews... she would need the resources for that, but she could push some people in some directions, make hints here or there. Things could happen. She could know more.

"Austri is powered?" she said, surprised. She didn't remember that, unfortunately. That sort of thing was good to know. "I have not seen that yet!" Could she seek Austri out and see for herself?

"It's a very rare skill, you know!" she said to Lorata, observing the seadweller bathing in her praise. Good thing she meant it. She could learn a lot from Lorata. "It's actually one I'm trying to develop in myself! Not as a leader, of course." Haha, of course not. "But as... a support." what had she called herself last time? She didn't remember. "Helping my fellow trolls be..."

Her pager suddenly beeped, loudly and obnoxiously. "Oh!" she exclaimed, sitting up on the couch to check it. "Oops, theres a tour coming in! I'm going to have to go and tae care of it. " she fluffed up her hair and checked her makeup quickly in a mirror, "Oh gosh, already... do I look all right?" She hadn't been expecting the tour until later, but she either jumped to it or got reprimanded. Very little room for error, here.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:16 pm
Lorata's head tilted a little and she listened with visible interest as Psykgi spoke of her own development. It was clear the seadweller approved. Here was a redblood who knew how she could better herself and was willing to work towards it! She was curious to hear how Psykgi was going about it, whether she intended to offer her own suggestions or adopt them for use on whatever new lowblooded project came her way. Before they could get into it, though, the pager went off.

"Ah! It's probably about time for me to get back as well." Smiling, Lorata stood as well and turned to watch the redblood's quick appearance check. "You look ready to spin our good story to all the tourists." She gave a playful wink, then reached down to scoop up her clipboard and head for the door. "I'm sure we'll be able to catch up again another time!"

DraconicFeline

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff