22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
I don't know
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Aquastar_1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:44 pm
Forgive me if some one has done this before.

But if some one were to kill you, who do you think it would be?
Is there some one you know that hates you that much?

For me, there are a couple kids at school that HATE MY GUTS just because I act and dress different than them. So I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to end my life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:46 pm
If someone were to kill me, then it would be in an exquisitely beautiful battle with katana, in spring and in the midst of blooming sakura trees. My enemy would have traveled far and gone through many hardships to reach me, and would show up at my house demanding that I teach him or her the secrets of Katagami-sama.

When I say, "Then listen to the wind in the trees, and watch for the Moon reflected in still water." He or she will become angry and say, "If you will not tell me, then I will kill you and steal your soul. Then I will rip the answer from you!"

And while we did battle, a young man wearing a cheongsam and a kitsune mask would be playing the sanxian.

My death would be mythic, poetic and resplendent.  

Tenzin Chodron
Captain

Votre Femme Fatale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:29 am
If I were murdered it would be by a variety of different men--the ones that fell in love with me and then obsessed over me---men I didnt return the love to, because I wasn't interested in them. These men did not ask if I wanted their love---just threw it on me in bails of roses and sweets. Things I didnt ask for. Still I recieve letters in the cracks of my door, notes here and there, telling me---they LOVE me--What the hell? Maybe they will get it rigth and really find someone they love, not the first person that gives them the time and day.
But these men....I have rejected their love repeatedly---I have a boyfriend, what of that dont they understand? They see me with my boyfriend---I know they are plotting a double murder--but at least I will die with my love.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:35 pm
I can't quite say who would kill me... especially since I suffer from paranoia. blaugh

But can we post how we would die? XD  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

C R U 3 N T 0 M i N U 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:57 pm
Practically everyone despises Elizabeth. [; Be it because she talks in third person some times, because she's a b***h, because she tried to choke everyone's best friend, or be it because she's Elizabeth.
So yeah. Anyone could try to kill her. Kind of scares her. She never goes out any more. Ever since she tried to choke. . That one guy. Who's name escapes her. At the time. She's afraid of the outside world. She can only trust her house now. Her house has a better relationship with her than the evil outside. Evil outside.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:26 am
if i would die it would be a stunt to jump off a building :B  

hxc 7

Donatellothedog

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:56 pm
Hmm, if someone were to kill me I'm pretty sure it would be one of my teachers or a couple of my classmates that I have verbally bitched at.

And maybe even a relative. Just because I'm cruel.

And it'd be interesting to here how they'd kill people!

I bet I would be walking home from a friends or something minding my own business when there's a rustle in the bushes. And I'll be like 'LOL WTF KITTY?"

And then they'll pop out and bash me in the head with a telephone, because carrying old telephones around is just pimp.

And then they'd drag me to my house where I'm like 'I'LL DUMP SULPHURIC ACID ON YOU, b*****d!"

But of course my threats are empty because he drags me to the door and bashes my head into the glass. Then my killer would bring me inside and snap my arm in two just for sick pleasure.

By then I'm sure I'd be screaming bloody murder about raping him with a rusty spoon.

Once again, empty threat. I'm sure he'd probably take some horrible chemicals and force me to drink them, and then after stabbing me with a kitchen knife he'd bury me alive next to my dog.

Because no one would be THAT cruel as to separate me from my dog.

=D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:42 pm
I have a lot of enemies. -_- Plus, I'm a young woman, so I'm sure many serial killers would like to stash my body in a mine vent somewhere.  

Spicey Cognac

Aquastar_1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:57 pm
_PsychoPathic-Tend3ncies_
I can't quite say who would kill me... especially since I suffer from paranoia. blaugh

But can we post how we would die? XD

yep  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:00 pm
Donatellothedog
Hmm, if someone were to kill me I'm pretty sure it would be one of my teachers or a couple of my classmates that I have verbally bitched at.

Same here. XD  

Aquastar_1

Mariana the Deloved
Vice Captain

4,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:07 pm
Before I begin... Jizo, that was awesome. >w< heart

I do not believe there is anyone to my knowledge that would intentionally end my life.
If someone was to murder me, I'd have to say there would be quite a big fight. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:04 pm
Theres lots of people that want to kill me, some of them wear black suits with tiny white collers. They sneak into my house at noon and attempt to kill me in my sleep, just awfule.

Luckily I wear my stake and steak proof vest every day wink  

Dark Undead Lord Takai

Lioles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:09 am
if i was murdered, i think it would be by my lover. He has had a personality disorder when he is younger. Split personnality. Even when he tells me its gone...i still feel a bit uneasy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:34 am
Lioles
if i was murdered, i think it would be by my lover. He has had a personality disorder when he is younger. Split personnality. Even when he tells me its gone...i still feel a bit uneasy.

I think it would be an emo .. .not anyone special just an emo ... well 'd kill on eof them if i had the chance, but wouldn't that eb assisted suicide .. they're always saying they're going to top themselves so I'd be doing them a favour ... technically  

TheOriginalNonEmo

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:45 pm
If I were murdered, I would be murdered by the demon I called my friend, so long ago.

She would murder me in cold blood, in my sleep.

She would cover my face with a pillow and watch as my heart stopped beating and my life slipped away from me.

Then she would laugh.  
The Dead Guild Manor

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces