Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Bloody Roar Guild
Do any of you still actually PLAY BR? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When's the last time you picked up that controller and kicked some a**?
Just this week!
37%
 37%  [ 11 ]
Within the month
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Don't remember...
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

Vertigo Talon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:19 pm
Surely fans such as yourselves would still be able to preform lengthy chains of combos and get near perfects against most opponents... right? Not to mention initiate a the cinematic type combo chain and other nifty things like that. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:52 pm
To tell the truth... I never was very good at BR. >>; Of course, I could always try to get all the pictures on BR2... and I can't do very many combos with any characters other than Uriko, Shen and Long. ><  

Nudge Nudge

Xion_ace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:41 am
I played it a few months ago. I'm alright at it, but I've never been the big combo-move type of guy. I can never punch them in right.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:58 am
I was never able to perform the lengthy combos. XD Still, nostalgia got me, and I played this week to unwind from class.  

Totally Tampons!
Captain

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:02 pm
I, sadly, do not actually own any of the games, per se, I steal them from friends and then return them in a timely fashion. As for me being good...Let's just say, I usually die quickly and often from my own two feet by falling out of the ring. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:51 pm
Sho-Totoron
To tell the truth... I never was very good at BR. >>; Of course, I could always try to get all the pictures on BR2... and I can't do very many combos with any characters other than Uriko, Shen and Long. ><

Not to sound rude or anything but pretty much anyone can combo with Uriko... Her moves just kinda flow togehter and if the other person doesn't know what they're doing they don't even get a chance to hit.  

Vertigo Talon

Nudge Nudge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:13 pm
Vertigo_Talon
Sho-Totoron

Not to sound rude or anything but pretty much anyone can combo with Uriko... Her moves just kinda flow togehter and if the other person doesn't know what they're doing they don't even get a chance to hit.

Yeah, I know. sweatdrop And I only know Shen's kick combo and Long's punch combo. My friend, on the other hand, can do ANYTHING with Long except for maybe one of his specials.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Sho-Totoron
Vertigo_Talon
Sho-Totoron

Yeah, I know. sweatdrop And I only know Shen's kick combo and Long's punch combo. My friend, on the other hand, can do ANYTHING with Long except for maybe one of his specials.
>_>

<_<

...I'd do anything with Long, too.  

Totally Tampons!
Captain

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:52 pm
Totally Tampons!
Sho-Totoron
Vertigo_Talon
Sho-Totoron

>_>

<_<

You dirty, dirty girl! You pledged your heart to Shenny! Unless...Threesome. xd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:45 am
DC-Chan.
Totally Tampons!
Sho-Totoron
Vertigo_Talon
Sho-Totoron

>_>

<_<

You dirty, dirty girl! You pledged your heart to Shenny! Unless...Threesome. xd
Only if Uriko gets to join, too. :3  

Totally Tampons!
Captain

korn_fairy17

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:16 am
yah i dnt have time anymore for video games my xbox has so much dust on it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:24 pm
korn_fairy17
yah i dnt have time anymore for video games my xbox has so much dust on it

Don't be disrespecting the Xbox by letting it sit in dust. Get a duster for peep's sake gonk  

Vertigo Talon

Totle
Crew

Gallant Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:13 pm
Vertigo's back! *uber hug*

I love how I picked up the controller and the only thing I remember how to do is go hyper and do the beast drives xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:05 pm
Tier, I didn't even know how to do that when I did play it. I was very bad, mostly I like watching other people fight while I comment on their skills. This leads to fights. sweatdrop

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Vertigo Talon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:06 pm
Totle
Vertigo's back! *uber hug*

I love how I picked up the controller and the only thing I remember how to do is go hyper and do the beast drives xp

Omg I was missed? rofl  
The Bloody Roar Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces