Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kel the Gr81

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:56 am
*Walks into his dressing room and changes into ring attire*

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:15 pm
walks in and goes strainght to his locker and throughs his bag in his locker and the grabs sum deoderint and puts sum on then he grabs sum water and gets on the ground and does 40 push ups the 30 sit ups and then he takes a sip of water and goes back to working out agin.  

claytons_flames_burn

darth carman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:56 pm
hogan comes in and thinks "i want a manager but who would be my manager."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:01 pm
John Cena strides into the locker room. Wearing the white and navy "Chaingang Soldier" Jersey and stuffs his bag into his locker, no. 54. He takes out his IPod and begins listening to the latest Jadakiss song, as he tries to get amped up for his match. Tonight he walks to the ring for the first time with his new manager and the newest DIVA- ShortiBangBang. He slides his large chain over his head, puts on a cap--backwards of coarse. Shakes hands with some of the guys backstage ang leaves the room.  

Chaingang Princess 1

OceanSenshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:52 pm
Stacy poked her head in the Men's Locker Room, hoping to catch a glimpse of Dave Batista. She had been wanting to talk to him for sometime, but she could never find the right moment. Scanning the room quickly, she sighed when she realized Batista was definitely not there.

"Argh...maybe in the parking lot..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:58 pm
OceanSenshi
Stacy poked her head in the Men's Locker Room, hoping to catch a glimpse of Dave Batista. She had been wanting to talk to him for sometime, but she could never find the right moment. Scanning the room quickly, she sighed when she realized Batista was definitely not there.

"Argh...maybe in the parking lot..."

:: just then, emerging from the showers was Batista. on him was a towel covering his lower half as he briskly paced to his locker and grabbed his wrestling gear. as he turned around his eye snagged sight of the beautiful blonde :: Hey Stacy  

Tribulation

OceanSenshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:01 pm
Stacy's jaw dropped slightly as she caught Dave coming out of the showers with just a towel on. She moved her jaw around several times before managing to produce a sound.

"Uh...oh...hey Batista. Just the guy I wanted to see. I have a business proposition that you'll find extremely interesting," Stacy said smiling, folding her arms across her chest.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:02 pm
OceanSenshi
Stacy's jaw dropped slightly as she caught Dave coming out of the showers with just a towel on. She moved her jaw around several times before managing to produce a sound.

"Uh...oh...hey Batista. Just the guy I wanted to see. I have a business proposition that you'll find extremely interesting," Stacy said smiling, folding her arms across her chest.

:: he put his foot up on a bench, then pulled on a sock and then his wrestling boots :: Yea? and what would that be? ::he asked as he did the same to his other foot ::  

Tribulation

OceanSenshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:05 pm
"I've been watching your matches lately and I must say you've got the talent to go far. But you aren't capitilizing on your advantages. If I became your manager, your winning percentage would sky rocket! So how about it, I'm sure we'd make a great team!" Stacy exclaimed enthusiastically, jumping up and down slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:07 pm
OceanSenshi
"I've been watching your matches lately and I must say you've got the talent to go far. But you aren't capitilizing on your advantages. If I became your manager, your winning percentage would sky rocket! So how about it, I'm sure we'd make a great team!" Stacy exclaimed enthusiastically, jumping up and down slightly.

:: he looked at her. she was spectavularly beautiful :: Hmm...Turn around quick? :: he asked as she did so. after pulling on his wrestling gear he told her to turn around once more :: alright. :: we walked over to her, and placed his lips on hers. ::  

Tribulation

OceanSenshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:56 pm
Stacy's eyes widened in shock. Her first reaction was to recoil away and slap the tar out of Batista's mouth, scream at him for his brash behavior and verbally abuse him for about an hour. But passion overcame reason and Stacy soon found herself making out with one of the hottest men in the WWE. They continued for awhile, until Stacy pulled apart and blushed.

"So I suppose we have a deal?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:00 pm
*Road Dogg saw this, but he didn't do anything* I hate to interrupt but I, too, have a proposition..but I doubt you'll like it. Stacy, if you wish, why not manage a tag team..me and Batista?"  

Lloyd Dragoons

OceanSenshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:05 pm
"Interesting," Stacy murmured, staring at Road Dogg. "What do you think, Batista?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:08 pm
OceanSenshi
Stacy's eyes widened in shock. Her first reaction was to recoil away and slap the tar out of Batista's mouth, scream at him for his brash behavior and verbally abuse him for about an hour. But passion overcame reason and Stacy soon found herself making out with one of the hottest men in the WWE. They continued for awhile, until Stacy pulled apart and blushed.

"So I suppose we have a deal?"

:: grins :: Of course you and me got a deal. However I dont know you road dogg. You havent proven yourself, and you aint been around lately enough around me. maybe once you can get yourself a few wins and on the good side of my favorite Gm, then we can tag.:: Batista slipped his hand around Stacy's as they walked out of the mens locker room ::  

Tribulation

The New WWE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces